Taking Our Minds off Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension finally released and my mouth opened in ecstasy, breathing turning into shallow pants and every muscle in my body stiffened and froze my breath. As if stage managed, a car turned into the car park, full beams flooding our private stage through the open window, as my head fell back in the pure bliss of orgasm. A stifled moan escaped through the fingers I had clamped over my mouth as my muscles released their grip on my lungs.

"Fucking hell Jay! You know why I love you, don't you?"

"Eh?" He looked up from between my thighs, puzzled.

"Because you do that better than I can imagine anyone else ever doing." I pulled my shirt back over my breasts.

"Well saved Sandra Terry."

"Eh?" It was my turn to seem puzzled.

"You were just about to compare me to other men."

"Compare you WITH other men. And, no. I wasn't."

"So I'm better than Big Dave."

"Don't go there." I pushed him up and leaned across him to roll up the window with one hand, leaving a small gap to keep the windows clear. I kept hold of my closed shirt with the other one. The voyeur put down his binoculars and started his car.

"Well, you just said you can't imagine anyone giving head as good as I do. So, I must be better than Big Dave. What about Billy? I'm sure I'm better than him, anyway."

"Will you stop it!" I gave him a playful slap on the chest.

"And is that the only reason you're with me? Because of my cunning lingus?"

"No it isn't!" I insisted. My hand drifted to his exposed, but now only half erect, cock. "I'm also with you for what you do with this." His dick stiffened in my hand; my fanny fluttered in response.

"Well, I'm only with you 'cause you're a great shag."

"Well, there are worse reasons to be with someone." The shivers of excitement tingled up and down my spine, as powerful as they were that first time we made love, what seemed like years ago.

I leaned over and kissed the tip of Jay's erection, sampling the flavour of his pre-cum. My pelvic muscles clenched, squeezing my G-spot. An anxious shiver tightened muscles all over my body as I pulled on the waistband of his jeans. Jay lifted his bum so allowing me to expose him down to his thighs.

"Shit!" Jay exclaimed.

"What?"

"Someone was looking into the car."

There was that shiver again. I looked around. "Don't be daft. There's no one there." Of course there had been; of that, I was almost certain.

"What if they saw?"

"Did you recognise them?"

"No."

"Then, so what?"

"You've changed a bit since The Beacon."

"What's more important? The thousand-to-one chance that someone might see us," I exaggerated a little, "or this?" I leaned across and kissed him before he could object. Those muscles massaged my G-spot again.

Leaving my skirt where it lay on the seat, I straddled Jay. His erection easily slipped into my eager, slippery receptacle. I held still, staring into Jay's eyes. He stared back. Catching a movement in peripheral vision, we both flicked our eyes to the same side as a couple stepped off the green onto the tarmac at the far side of the car park. Those vaginal muscles tensed again and clamped Jay's stiffness. A vocal gasp escaped his mouth as he threw his head back, forgetting the distant couple.

"Oh! You like that," I observed.

"Fuck, yeah!"

I kissed him hard before sitting back up. I consciously clamped Jay this time; he gasped again. "Jesus!" He called. I did it again, eliciting a similar response.

"Where did you learn to do that?" he asked.

"I've told you, I read a lot!" I almost told him about Jean's carrot lesson, but decided some things are better left secret.

We both glanced across at the nearby car as the voyeur closed his car door and walked around the vehicle. I grabbed Jay's head and planted a kiss on him to draw his attention back to me. I clamped again; Jay gasping into my mouth was a strange experience. I sat up and tightened my muscles around him every few seconds. He moaned and attempted to thrust.

"Uh, uh, sunshine," I said, as I spotted binocular guy walking around the car park, not so far from our rear window. I clenched again and Jay moaned as the guy looked across and into the car. I shivered with anxiety, excitement, arousal; or it could have just been the cold. With my hands reaching around to grab my own ankles, I leaned back, feeling my shirt slide away from my tits as I tensed around Jay again. Our spectator stopped walking to stare into the car. I stared right back at him, grinning.

"Jesus, Sandra. If you don't stop that, I'm going to squirt before you're ready." Jay laboured to let the words go.

"Don't you worry about me." I paused to compose myself. "Just enjoy yourself." I had a feeling that I wouldn't experience any difficulty arriving at my destination as each clench heightened my arousal. My breaths became shallower, the air flowing in and out in erratic bursts.

Our friend with the binoculars started walking away, and I noticed the young couple from earlier walking near. They were much closer than the voyeur when the young man glanced at us and turned his girlfriend into a kiss, keeping one eye on the action in our car. I had a new spectator to stare at, and I leaned back a little more, grabbing the tail of my shirt, which slid down my arms, leaving my tits even more exposed. My movement stopped when my back rested against the back of the front seat. My arm stretched over the back of the other front seat, which did nothing to cover my exposure.

As I maintained the regular clenching around Jay's cock, he continued to moan in sync, I continued my journey towards the pinnacle of my pleasure. From the movement I saw behind the car, the young woman was having her own fanny attended to by her lover's exploring fingers.

With surprisingly little movement, the tension was building to an impending crescendo in my loins, like an over inflated balloon about to pop. My pulse throbbed in my vagina like an abscess, but without the pain and with a whole load of pleasure. The male of the couple still kept watching as his partner's knees shook. Jay's eyes closed in ecstasy.

As my breaths came faster, so did my clenching and my fingers dug into the upholstery. Jay's utterances melded into one long groan. I held my breath, hoping to squeeze out another few seconds of pleasure, and stared at the young couple; the male half stared back. The pop came and sent a burst of electricity through my innards. I no longer controlled the clenching as the spasms of an unusually quiet orgasm pumped around Jay's erection. Unable to hold out any longer, all the muscles in his pelvis tightened, lifting his arse off the seat; he yelled as he shot himself into me. In quick succession, his muscles tensed and relaxed as he filled me up, until his bum slumped back into the seat.

We froze in position, savouring the moment as I watched through the rear window. The girl's knees no longer held her, and she threw her arms around her lover's neck, suspended until her strength returned. He still stared at me and my exposed breasts. The woman looked at his face; she turned and glanced into the car; she punched him in the arm and walked off, leaving him with a bulge in his pants that even I could see from the car. He hobbled after her.

"San!" Jay shouted as he looked at my nakedness. "You're flashing your tits to the world."

Looking down, I muster the most innocent voice I could. "Oops! I didn't notice." I straightened up and fastened the shirt. "We'd better get going before we run out of petrol."

"Shit! I forgot we'd left the car running."

Leaning forward, I kissed Jay and held his lips with mine while I dismounted. We both dressed again and drove back to the bedsit we'd be calling home for less than a month.

12