All Comments on 'Taking Out The Trailer Trash'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have no idea about cheating being in your DNA

But I do know the more sexual partners you have, the less likely you're able to pair bond with ANYBODY. That makes you extremely bad spousal material. And the number is shockingly small. So if a man or a woman is taking advice from Madonna and being a, "material girl in a material world", then understand their ability to cheat on you shot up percentage wise. It's absolutely data backed stuff. And for those wanting to know the number, while it varies, the low end is five. Just five sexual partners is sometimes enough. But the max is somewhere hovering around 10-12.

I'm not saying you can't be loyal after 10 or more fuck buddies/ 'relationships', but your ability to 'fall in love' has long since died. You'd only be loyal because of rules by that point, it'd have almost nothing to do with guilt or respect. Because by that number, your ability to have a deep and meaningful connection beyond lust is in the dust. Blame modern technology, blame our culture, but most potential mates are duds now.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Not the usual BTB story!

5

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
And over the top BTB and BTC story which worked very well

BTC =Burn the Cad.

Interesting background research, too.And a novel way of discovering a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amusing. Thr burn was over the top but amusing

I am of the mind that leverage to get out of a cheating marriage followed by a better second act is the best revenge but i much much prefer this to the trash that litters lw these days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

OTT, but who cares? Feel good BTB.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
A strange one.

Infidelity linked with genes?

The idea is interesting,

but it isn't really used in the plot of this story.

Personally I think infidelity

is a question of character.

Like greed, ego and other nasty stuff.

The plot here could cause Richard

a lot of problems.

Kidnapping and causing bodily harm

are criminal acts.

The police wouldn't be doing a good job

if Richard got away with his revenge

without prison time.

I like the ideas.

And really like the writer.

But this story was a house

built on sand.

So no ratings from me.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Very different

Interesting beginning to a BTB story. I found it difficult to follow and a very complicated way of ending a marriage.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Original

I found the introduction interesting, although it didn't play into the revenge, which disappointed me. However, the story had so many unique features that I had to give it 5* since I prize originality (and good writing, which this also had) over everything else.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good one

Another good BTB from M&M. Don't have to live in trailer to be trash and Colette qualified for this. I had hoped Bart's wife sold the comic book collection.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
it hopped around a bit

but I got the gist of it ............5

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Oh, it that was a very good layman’s explanation how viruses interact...

... with human cells. Bravo!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great burn

That was a great little burn. It works best when both cheaters get nicely roasted. I like the way Richard thinks.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Great burn. But...

Yeah, that long-winded intro was quite unnecessary.

Pretty certain a whole lot of people are going to say the same.

'Wouldn't have mind learning why the hell Colette fucked up a marriage when it was actually going somewhere. Sure, a slut is a slut, but some explanations are always welcome.

All and all... good burn! Thanks for the share.

moreandmoremoreandmoreabout 4 years agoAuthor
a little background

A person I know, who I used to believe had a functioning brain, said some completely ignorant 'facts' learned watching biased television. I did the research to give that person some idea about why you need to listen to scientists. Rather than let that research go to waste, I tossed it into a story idea that was echoing around my skull. Yes it had nothing to do with the story, but if ONE person decides to take C19 serious, I win.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
moreandmore

I enjoyed this story. People nit pick all of you writers way too much. Have they ever heard of Artistic License??!!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago
Second read.

The statistics on pandemics were interesting

and fit well with current problems.

Sharing knowledge is always a plus.

After first read, I found the aftermath

of Richard's actions unrealistic.

And didn't rate the story.

I still find the aftermath missing,

but the plot is just so damn clever.

Well played and humorous too.

So from no rating to top ratings from me.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
TAKE OUT THE TRAILERS. WITH THE TRASH

and get yourself some spending cash with the divorce papers. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again. Another of M&M's great little stories. Interesting info on the great pandemics, considering that our Covid19 wasn't considered much when the story was written.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Entertaining romp. Although I believe libel is when it's in print. When spoken, it's slander. Jonah Jameson will confirm that.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesabout 3 years ago
Another Good One.

You have the most vivid imagination I have ever seen.

This was a good example of what I mean.

5 Star.

Billy Lines.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Nothing to really do with DNA. I thought the discovery was going to be science based after 3 + paragraphs on past history pandemics.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

I hate fucking cheaters. They get what they deserve.

Five Stars

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Not a great story but I loved the background info

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Richard should have known you can't wound a man on that many levels and let him live. Bart's primary purpose in life from that point forward would be his revenge. Without the protections of bodyguards and lots of money, if someone else is highly motivated to harm you, they probably will succeed. Are the resources that made the trailer possible enough to keep Richard safe? Not an erotic fantasy, but still interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Calling it the Spanish flu is not rascist. It is accurate. Who exactly are you being racist against? Spain is multi cultural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First lnown case of the H1N1 pamdemic of 1918 was in Kansas. No sane person would call it "Kansas Flu" for that reason, so "Spanish Flu" is totally racist. (Just like the Orange Moron and his brain dead minions calling Covid "Kong Flu".)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read a number of this author's stories and enjoyed them but I'm afraid this is not his finest hour. The whole thing is just too improbable to work. Most unbelievable of all is the way Colette is spoken to by her mother. An abusive husband would speak to his wife like that but a mother to her daughter? Never, unless they already hated each other beforehand. The best part of this work is the history lesson. 2 stars.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

I loved the virus explanation. I'm a retired AP bio teacher an used to use something similar in the lab. I found the trailer manipulation implausible, however when you remember Disney technology for movement simulation is available and fairly compact, I gave it a semi-nod. The revenge on Bart was a little shy of what he had coming. I would have gotten the comic books and read every one leaving stains on the collectibles. then returned them. Collectors HATE that. Enlisting Collete's mother in the scheme .. .PRICELESS. Love your work some more than others. I've read them all up to the T's. Thank' s for sharing. Oh the wolf/coyote sounds with the rake.. nice touch.

Oh, one thing I noticed in some of your stories when the MC speaks slowly for emphasis you use semi-colons, you might try ellipses, it draws out the sentence and improves the effect. It also helps denote a pause between words. Love your work you are favorited. I have 2 works on Lit "Isn't it ironic" and "Delta Dunker: I would love your honest... no holds barred... opinion. Again love your work, you're one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was fine with the intro, until it had nothing to do with the story and was just inappropriate soapbox speech. The story was decent, but not one of your best, even ignoring the history lesson.

As to the anon who pointed out that the first H1N1 case was in Kansas, the part you missed (or ignored) is that it was at a military base where soldiers who were too sick to stay on the front lines were shipped. That's kind of like saying that you got sick at the doctor's office because that is where you were diagnosed. Never mind you went there because you were already sick.

To point out an inconvenient truth since unrelated soapbox speeches seem to be in vogue here, both the Spanish Flu and Covid 19 got as bad as they did due to mishandling by incompetent governments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Having lost his family, his job and his genitals, Bart decided he had nothing left to live for except revenge on Richard. There are not that many organizations that employ pandemic researchers, so tracking Richard down actually took relatively little effort. Bart's appearance changed markedly in the months following the trailer incident. He lost weight, let his hair grow long and grew a beard for the first time in his life. His own mother would likely not have recognized him. He traveled to the university town where Richard was now working and took a room at an extended stay motel. Over the next several weeks, he carefully observed his nemesis as Richard went through the routine of his new life. On Tuesday and Thursday evenings, Richard went to the gym and took a CrossFit class. He emerged into a poorly lit parking lot a little after 9 pm like clockwork on those evenings.

Bart parked his well used mimivan near Richard's car on a Thursday and waited patiently for the man who, in his mind at least, had ruined his life. When Richard stopped to open his car door, Bart moved quickly but quietly behind him, pressed a taser's electrodes firmly against his victim's upper spine and pulled the trigger. Richard dropped like a puppet who strings had been cut. Bart caught him under his shoulders and drug him into the rear of the minivan, activating the automatic door closing mechanism. After another taser jolt for insurance, it was a simple matter to zip tie Richard's hands and feet and to wrap duct tape around his head so that his mouth was covered but not his nose. At that point, Richard's fate was sealed. Bart took him to an abandoned manufacturing facility in a forgotten ramshackle of a town some 75 miles away from the university. Bart had plans to torture Richard for weeks prior to his death, but was surprised to find his thirst for vengeance was pretty well sated after three days of sadistic retribution. Especially after Richard's penis, testes and scrotum had been separated from his body using an acetylene torch, Bart was simply ready to see the broken man dead. A slow acting paralytic that caused respiratory failure after a prolonged, terrifying struggle to breathe seemed an appropriate exit after the trailer scare. Bart left the body exposed to the elements and vultures in a remote area and headed to a new existence in Central America. He was never seen or heard from again in the continental US.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well that ended well. The only thing I didn't understand was why she would go to the neighbors instead of breaking a window to get into her own house. Lots of authors have that same problem. Given the fact that she's mad - just break the glass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There are some very sick and dangerous people out there, like the anon further down who gives a very detailed description of Bart's revenge on Richard while conveniently overlooking the fact that Bart was the one who fucked Richard's wife which led to all this in the first place. Maybe this anon is a wannabe cuckold who thinks that if a man wants to fuck someone else's wife then he should be allowed to do so unimpeded and the husband should be grateful.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a little too confusing for little old me. I will say this - whenever somebody thinks that changing the locks and taking the ever present hide-a-key to lock the other person out, does it not occur to anyone to simply break a piece of glass?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To the anons who get their diapers in a knot with these stories, fidelity is a major issue for most people.

Not some scummy anons, but the rest of us. "Forsaking all others", remember?

I can't remember a wedding without these words.

And turnabout is fair when you cruelly hurt someone who loved you.

You hurt them, and they hurt you in return. What's your complaint?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

After the initial lead in, the story was pretty good. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The trailer sequence just didn't work for me. Sleeping gas? Among other things. But its fiction so anything can happen. Mostly a pretty good story. Like others I found the intro interesting but struggled with the relevance to the story. BardnotBard

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Nice way to BTB , I do love how you come up with these plots, this one had (to my mind) too much at the beginning.

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

Highly imaginative.

joesijoesi17 days ago

What I have learned, so far, in discussions about storytelling was, is it beneficial for the story, if you remove something from you story, and the story still makes sense, this part was useless.

Long instruction to get to the point, if you remove the complete DNA history backstory, the story still makes sense, I don’t get the point of this text filler.

It‘s the first time I’ve found something negative in your stories, I‘m going to your storylist top to bottom.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel6113 days ago

Talk about a non sequitur! Enjoyed the DNA background, if you’re not a science writer maybe you should consider it. The trailer story was amusing, although I don’t see how it anyway related to the DNA. Still, overall rates 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...