Taking Out The Trailer Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening her car door, Colette asked "Would you call the police for me?"

"Sure, for a blow job" came from the young man, who took a few more pictures.

"FUCK YOU! I'LL YELL RAPE IF YOU COME NEAR ME!"

It wasn't a long wait before a squad car appeared. The ambulance arrived soon thereafter. Bart had sustained some severe damage between his legs. Colette was charged with public indecency, pending an investigation of her wild accusations. With the ongoing construction, there were no security cameras to substantiate her story.

Wearing lost and found clothing, from the motel, Colette was booked, fingerprinted, photographed, and allowed to make one call. Since Richard wasn't answering his phone, Colette swallowed her pride and called her mother.

"Hello?"

"Mom, its Colette."

"Colette who?"

"Come on mom, don't do this."

"Why not. Why should I give a flying fuck about a slut? Should I be proud that my little girl is trailer trash?"

Colette was crushed and couldn't hold back her tears.

"Mom, please. I don't have keys or money and I'll be homeless unless you come get me."

"Didn't you get paid for your whoring?"

"Mom, I'm not a whore. I made some terrible decisions. Please, come get me. Richard isn't answering his phone."

"I'm not seeing that leaving you homeless for a few nights is such a bad idea. You can't possibly be worried about someone other than Richard filling your cheating cunt with cum."

Colette couldn't remember her mother cussing, nor ever using such derogatory language.

"Mom, please?"

"Where are you at?"

"Precinct five station, near Broadway and Flint."

"Fine. I'll be there in about eight hours."

"MOM! It's noon. What am I supposed to do until then?"

"I don't know what sluts normally do. Give blowjobs for ten bucks a piece? Eight hours, take it or leave it."

Fighting through the sobs "Okay. I'll be waiting. Hurry, please."

Released on her own recognizance, she signed the papers and left the precinct station. Her unmatched clothing was starting to itch. Tears occasionally leaked down her face. Colette had hours to contemplate her demise. Thankfully she was allowed to use the ladies room inside the station. She piddled as fast as she could, fighting through the fear that her mother would see no one and drive off before she returned. Eight hours was turning out to be a very long time.

Rubbing salt into the wound, around 5 Pm Richard drove by slowly, windows up, and flipping Colette the bird. He tapped his horn to make certain she saw him. As soon as she took a step towards his car, he sped away.

Rather than her sedan, Colette's mother was using her father's truck. The passenger door was locked, and her mother pointed to the tailgate. Colette was defeated. She crawled into the back of the truck. The sun had long gone down and the clothes she had on were no match for the night chill.

Coiled into the fetal position, Colette endured the hard jarring ride. When the truck stopped and horn beeped, she sat up. This was her house. It was filled with darkness.

"Mom, I don't have keys. I thought you were taking me to your house?"

"Not a chance. OUT! This is where you live."

Only when her mother got out of the cab, and started spraying Colette's face with bug spray, did she flee to her front porch. Without another word, her mother disappeared into the night.

All of the doors were locked, and the spare key in the fake rock had been removed. The night chill was becoming very uncomfortable. She could see her breath. Walking to her friend's house, she finally found a warm greeting. Lying about why she was locked out, Linda allowed her to wait for Richard to return.

+ + + +

The morning sun found Colette sleeping in Linda's front room. Using Linda's cell phone, she called Richard.

"Good morning Linda" from a cheerful Richard.

"Richard, it's not Linda, it's me."

"Me? Me who?"

Taking a deep breath "Colette. I can't get into our house."

"And I care about that why?"

"Haven't you tortured me enough? Please? I'm sorry I hurt you. All I'm asking you to do is unlock the house so I can pack."

"All of your stuff is at your parent's house" Richard lied.

A sob interrupted her next deep breath "Can we talk?"

"Like that will turn you into a faithful wife? No, the time for talking was when you decided you wanted to be single again. I've got a full day in front of me. Tell Linda hello for me, and that I might look her up after our divorce."

"RICHARD!" never made it to the cell tower, as the line was lost.

Using Linda's phone again, Colette called her mother, and discovered that Richard lied about her belongings. Walking back to her house, she found the front door wide open. Nothing had been removed, except her grandmother's ring and pendant. Although Bart hadn't cum in her, she scrubbed her pussy until it was raw. She felt dirty and soap wasn't getting the job done.

After blow-drying her hair, Colette was headed towards the kitchen when the doorbell rang. A couple waited patiently on the porch.

"Mrs. Colette Tudor?"

"Yes. Who's asking?"

The woman produced an envelope while the man started the video feature on his phone.

"You have been served. Have a great day!"

Colette's knees started to buckle, but she braced herself against the doorframe. It took a few seconds to compose herself. She sat at the kitchen table and read the proposed split of assets. Although she expected something worse, this was a simple fifty-fifty split. The only kicker was that she would forfeit most of her share if she repeated her accusation of Richard being behind her trailer story.

Modern technology is wonderful, until you find yourself without it. She had no car, no phone, and no cash. For that matter, without her purse, she had no driver's license. That became an issue when she tried to cash a check at the grocery store. No ID, no can do. Her five minute walk back to the house was tear driven.

When Colette saw Richard's car in the driveway, she sprinted the last two hundred yards home. There was a fast food sack on the front porch. Inside were Colette's keys and purse.

Richard and another gentleman were seated at the kitchen table.

"RICHARD! Please stop the divorce. I can change. I know I screwed up, but I want to live with you in our new house."

"I don't give a rat's ass what you want. This is my friend, Mark Wilson, who will witness your signature on the Petition for Divorce. I'll have my stuff out of here this weekend."

Richard slid the document towards Colette.

"Can't we talk about it? I won't say anything about the trailer."

Mark spoke "Are you accusing Richard of some preposterous revenge scheme? That sounds like libel to me, and I'd be willing to testify against you if he sued."

Richard smirked. Colette bit down hard on her upper lip.

"FINE! If you want out of OUR marriage that bad, I'll sign the FUCKING papers!"

Richard simply handed Colette a pen.

After a few signatures, Mark took the signed document and left.

Richard disappeared into the bedroom, leaving Colette crying at the kitchen table. When he reappeared, Colette inquired "Where's the ring and pendant?"

"I gave them to your mother. She agreed that you didn't deserve them."

"Will you tell me how you did it?"

"Don't have a clue what you're talking about" was spoken with an ear to ear grin.

"Bravo! I underestimated you" drew a wink from Richard.

"And I completely misjudged your character" caused Colette to sob again.

+ + + +

Epilogue:

Bart Travis was a neighbor, four doors down. Richard was in the audience, at one of the picnics, where Bart gushed over his prowess as a collector.

Mrs. Travis knew nothing about the affair, and had never talked with Richard other than at the picnics. His comic book collection was untouched, and one of the few things Bart left the marriage with. That pre-nuptial was a mean little thing. That injury beneath his belly button? He should consider a sex change operation to finish it properly.

Colette was found guilty of public indecency, a misdemeanor, and ordered to perform thirty hours of community service.

Richard left the area, having been recruited to help with a new pandemic.


12