Taking Over The School Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the group laughing as they walk off, proud of themselves. Proud of bullying me for no good reason. Proud of humiliating me for no reason than because of my race. It serves to fuel me as I will get even. If it's the last thing I'll do, I'll make sure they feel even more humiliated than this. I'll do what they did to me, but worse.

"That's a good look for you, White Bread," a sassy female voice says and then laughs a quick laugh. The female voice makes me panic as I know how much trouble I'm in. That despite what is clearly happening, that I've been assaulted, girls that dislike me could make up who knows what. They could say I came in, dressed like a woman to try and fool them because I wanted to spy or maybe even rape them.

Rolling over to try and see who it is, I see a girl I know named Rosche. Upon seeing her, I groan. I had hoped maybe I might find someone that could help me. That would take pity at the lengths those monsters went to, but no. Of all the women that could be in here, it's Rosche.

Rosche is a good looking girl is I say so. She's rather thick but has really nice breasts. But her attitude is so fucking nasty. She's nearly as bad as Adron in some of the shit that she says. Actually, she's worse. She's cruder, meaner and nastier.

Whenever she sees me in the hallway she says shit like, "I wonder if I would feel his dick inside me because it's so small..." and the like. Not to mention how she often says how she needs a real man to pleasure her, and some guys with my name don't measure up. Or the one time she asked me in front of her friends if I knew that pussy didn't bite because of how I seemed to run away from it.

After seeing her, I whip my head around to see who else is in the locker room. Thankfully, it's just Rosche. At first I think this is a lucky break, but then I realize this makes it worse. If there were a lot of people, their stories about what happened would differ, making it easy to deny what they say. But if it is just one person, that makes it harder. It's her word against mine.

It's now I notice that Rosche is in her bra and panties as it appears she must have been changing. Despite being humiliated, I can't help but be overcome with how damn sexy she looks like this. That her body is just so...beautiful. At my old school, there were not many girls with her body type, so it was rather hard to hook up with that body type. And her body type is one of the few that drive me wild.

Rosche makes no effort to cover up, which at first I think is because she is very confident in her sexuality. But then I realize that's not the reason. She doesn't cover up because she wants to taunt me. On one of my first days at this new school she caught me checking out her tits when she wore a low cut top and has mocked me about it over and over again. So now she is letting me see even more of her, knowing I can't do anything.

Laughing, Rosche reaches over into her purse that's on the bench seat next to her clothes. There she pulls out her cell and points it at me. A few flashes later and she's taken several pictures of me, just like Adron and his goons did. She gets her own pics of me, tied up and helpless on the floor, dressed in women's underwear with a fake cock in my mouth.

"Oh, they are going to love this," Rosche says, laughing a loud laugh that echoes around the room. She starts to tap at her cell, no doubt preparing the file to be sent to everyone she knows. I'm sure she's thinking up a funny caption to go with it first. Maybe she'll even put it on IG.

Something happens to me when I see her excited face about to send that picture. The anger of Adron combines with the humiliation of what they have done, that mixes with the pain of being punched and more all comes together. It turns into a rage that I've never felt before. A rage that flows over me, replacing the blood in my veins. It's an anger that is white hot. An anger that takes over, completely.

Since the first time I was messed with at this school, I didn't do anything. Just told myself I would be able to win them over in time. That they needed to meet the real me. That this was just new kid stuff. I stood out, so I was an easy target. But since we were all adults, it would chill in time, especially once they saw I was a benefit on the basketball team.

I've been patient. I've even been kind, helping a few that bullied me when they needed it. But all I ever got in return was more pain and humiliation. Even those that would help or even want to be friends are too scared because of how they will be perceived. So they take their shots as well, becoming worse than the bullies.

That ends now.

I'm sick and tired and refuse to take it any longer. I refuse to take any-fucking-more. It's my turn, dammit. My turn for revenge. And oh, I'll make sure they all feel it for the rest of their lives. I'm going to hurt them where it matters the most too. Not in physical pain or death, or even destruction of property. But right in where it hurts the most, between the legs.

My hands are suddenly free. I hadn't noticed, but in my rage, I was pulling on my hands as hard as I could, desperate to break free. And then the laces snapped. Just snapped apart. They broke apart, making me remember that I'm not some 98 pound weakling that can't fight back, but that I'm a full grown man able to bench more than most of the school.

Both of my hands fly around, free. And when I feel this, I feel empowered in a way I've not felt. It's almost supernatural in nature because I feel like there's nothing that can't stop me.

Rosche's head snaps to look at me from this large motion, but her expression shows she doesn't care. She goes back to her cell, texting away to whomever. Not concerned that I might do something now that I'm free. After all, I've never done anything before, so why would she think I would now?

This only serves to piss me off more as she doesn't consider me a threat at all. To her I am that 98 pound weaking to which I bet she thinks she could beat me up. That I can never, ever do anything to hurt her. But oh, she is about to learn.

I quickly pull on the gag that is still in my mouth. I rip it off, forcing the straps to undo themselves. It finally is removed out of my mouth to which I slam it down on the bench next to Rosche. Again, she doesn't react to this, but chuckles at some reply she got on her cell.

Rosche thinks I'm such a non-threat that she doesn't even notice what I'm doing, that is until I'm right up on her. Having quickly stood up, I move behind her, where she finally notices as I am in her cell's camera as she is about to take a selfie.

"What they fuck are you..." Rosche tries to say but I grab her by the shoulders and whip her around to face me. This makes her words get cut off as I don't think she's ever been manhandled before.

Filled with rage, I grab the front of her bra, right between her bra cups. With all my might, I yank on her bra, snapping it off her like it was a piece of paper. I put so much strength into it that the entire front is ripped off forcing her to step forward.

Rosche's massive titties come bouncing out, yet due to the rage I feel, it happens in slow motion. I see both of those firm, huge black orbs bounce down and jiggle, where I spot that the nipples are extremely hard. As I look at them, I do have the thought that they are far more sexy than I had imagined.

It's clear Rosche wasn't expecting me to do this. She for the first time is speechless as she stands there, looking at me, stunned. The look on her face is as if she can't process what's just happened. Like viewing the rain going from the ground into the sky, it's just not possible.

I take advantage of this and grab her tits. Each hand grabs a breast, where I squeeze hard. Very hard. This causes Rosche to let out a very feminine whimper, as if she doesn't know if she likes it or not.

I'm not sure why I do it, as some dark part of me takes over, but I let go of her left tit so I can grab the back of her head. My right hand is still gripping her tit in a death vice, but now I lift it up and towards her face. Then I force her head down, making her lips go to her own nipple.

Rosche opens her mouth without being told to and takes her own hard nipple in her mouth. I'm not sure if she does this as a natural reaction, or if she's so scared she does what she thinks I want, but whatever the reason, she sucks on her own nipple as I hold her head down. In fact, I smush her own tit against her face aggressively, to which she doesn't fight back at all.

I may not be as big as Adron or a lot of the others, but I am larger than Rosche. Large enough that I can overpower her if I wanted. Large enough that I can whip her body about. Large enough that she knows that I'm the one in charge now.

Letting go of her, which makes her tit bounce down, she looks up at me, as if seeing me for the first time. I then grab her by the shoulders and spin her around again. Now facing away, I shove her forward. This trips her up and she falls over the bench seat, right at her stomach, making her bent over as I want her.

"W-W-What the fuck are you doing?!" Rosche finally manages to yell. But then she makes a high pitched squeak sound. It's a sound of surprise, horror and possibly unexpected joy. For I've grabbed a handful of her panties and yanked, easily ripping the fabric clean off. Her panties break apart, breaking at the waistband as if they were cheap dollar store versions.

In my right hand I hold up Rosche's broken panties as if they are a trophy. I smile at them, loving how easily they ripped off due to the rage I feel. I take a good look at the panties, getting an idea about the perfect place to put them.

I reach over Rosche's body and grab a handful of her hair, like Adron and his goons did to me. Yanking on her hair, she cries out but doesn't fight back. She stays bent over as I lean over her, but opens her mouth to protest. I then shove her own panties in her mouth, gagging her.

Again she wasn't expecting this as her mouth was wide open. It makes stuffing them all the way in very easy. And the moment I do, she stops screaming, as if knowing what I want.

Now moving in what feels like superhero speed, I press my hands on her back to pin her down to the bench. Still fueled by rage, it takes just a single yank of the bra that is barely hanging onto me to make it go flying. I then do the same for the panties, tearing them off me with a single tug to become completely naked.

"You deserve this bitch and you know it!" I growl at Rosche and grab my cock which is extremely hard. I have no clue when I got my erection, but I have one and it is super huge. I can't remember the last time I felt so hard or powerful. Nor when my cock looked so large.

Acting as if Rosche and I have done this a hundred times before, I place my dick right at the entrance of her pussy. Without waiting and without fanfare, I find her opening and shove my cock inside her with a mighty thrust of my hips.

Rosche lets out a single high pitched moaning yelp that's half surprise and half pleasure, while I groan heavily as it is all pleasure for me. Oh, how her pussy feels better than I thought it ever would. It's warm, wet and inviting. Like coming home after a long time away.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I have wondered what Rosche's pussy would be like. To be honest I pictured it as being loose, not to mention ice cold and stiff. She's always been such a bitch that despite her banging body, I imagined sex with her would be horrible and painful. But now, as I've shoved my manhood all the way inside her, I see I was so very wrong. This may be the best pussy I've ever had.

"Take it bitch," I growl, pressing on the back of her head to shove it against the bench as I pull my hips back and thrust into her again. She does a very clear moan, as if it feels like bliss for her. It's such a feminine moan that I never would expected it out of her.

I do this repeatedly, pull back and thrust forward with stiff, hard thrusts, wanting her to feel every inch of my cock and rage. My ass muscles feel as hard as steel as they pull back and thrust forward, taking my cock almost all the way out of her silky pussy and then shoving it in all the way, knowing how it must make her feel.

After a good minute of impaling her with my manhood, I stop. I then just start to fuck her, treating her like the piece of fuck-meat she is. My hips move back and forth, shoving my dick in and out of her rapidly.

A loud clapping sound fills the locker room as I slam into her ass over and over. Her ass is rather plump so it makes a nice, lewd thudding clap as I pound her hard. It's got to be loud enough that anyone walking by in the hallway has to know what's happening. Especially as her gagged moans become just as loud, showing the clear sounds of people fucking.

My brain sort of takes a vacation and my raged filled hormones take over. They tell me to let go of her head, which I do, but then I grab both of her arms. Wanting it to hurt and be as lewd as possible, I grab her wrists and pull back, hard. When I do, she lets out a very clear moan of pleasure as her upper body lifts off the bench.

"That's right, that's my cock fucking you, you bitch," I growl as I resume fucking her, only now her body's weight is pushed back, making it feel like I'm now impaling her on my dick. I can also see how those huge tits of hers bounce hard all around. It makes me even harder to see, to which I fuck her even faster.

Rosche isn't ashamed to moan over and over again as I fuck her like this. These are clear moans of pleasure and from the sounds of it, feelings she's not felt before. Like this is the hottest sex she's ever had, and she doesn't want it to end.

Sweat forms over the two of us as I keep going, only getting more aggressive as I pull harder on her arms to make her back arch. I start to force her to bend more and more, which feels absolutely amazing for my cock. It makes her rock her hips that causes her pussy to feel like it's in a different, tighter angle. Now to mention how it feels to have such power over her.

I'm actually very surprised by her reaction. I thought for sure she would start screaming or even fighting once I started. That of all the people she wouldn't want me touching her sexually. Yet here she is, now shoving her ass back as I thrust, wanting me to fuck her harder.

In a weird way I know if it was anyone but me, she wouldn't act like this. But me taking control must have been something she's always wanted. That it's the one thing to melt her defenses. That she wanted me to take her pussy as I'm doing now.

"What's in your fucking pussy? Huh bitch? Tell me," I growl in a deep voice, letting go of her hands to grab her hair as I start to thrust as hard as I can. I now ram her hips into the side of the bench with such force the entire bench-row starts to shake as if coming unbolted. It makes a loud slamming noise, like the building is about to come down.

"Y-Y-Your c-c-cock. Your big, f-f-fucking white cock," Rosche answers, saying in a moan just like the whore she is. After this, I realize that her panties must have fallen out as she says this clearly. Not that it matters. Right after she says an incoherent mess of words, as if trying to say sentences but the order of words gets confused. It's as if her brain is on overload and can't work properly.

"Oh my gosh, I'm cumming. I'm actually cumming," Rosche says in a high pitched voice that sounds both excited but scared.

Rosche then starts to scream. It's a high pitched and joy filled scream, showing she truly is having an orgasm. The first thought I have is pride at knowing I'm the one that gave this to her, because from the sounds of it, I don't think she's ever really orgasmed before. She might have thought she had, but now is experiencing the real deal.

As Rosche cums, I fuck her as hard as I can, wanting her pussy to be sore for days, if not weeks. To fucking wreck her pussy so she remembers me. To make her sorry for daring to say any of the shit she's ever said to me.

Rosche keeps moaning as I yank on her hair. Watching this, I can't get over how lewd and beautiful she looks like this, her titties bouncing and face a mix of pleasure and pain. It's oddly overpowering. So overpowering I feel my own orgasm come forth off of it. That even if I wasn't fucking her, the way she looks would make me cum at once.

My hips keep slamming into her over and over as my own orgasm is about to burst forth. Yet I make no effort to slow down or to pull out at the last moment. No. Normally in sex I am polite and would never, ever creampie my lover, but not this time. I'm marking my territory. Her pussy belongs to me. And I don't get a damn if she gets pregnant.

At the peak of her orgasm, I cum as well. I ram my cock as deep as it will go in her tight, wet snatch and then let myself go. My cock proceeds to throb and pulse as it lets out stream after stream of my thick seed inside of her. And unlike previous times, I feel so much coming out. Like my cock knows it needs to make her feel my cum all inside of her, so it unloads everything it has. To make sure her entire womb is covered with my cum.

Rosche feels my cum inside of her from the first moment, I know she does. When she feels it, she lets out a long, continuous moan as if not believing what's just happened. Like my cum acts as a switch to keep her orgasm flowing nonstop. That she too feels that her pussy is now owned by the fucker she used to bully.

After I cum, neither of us says anything or even moves. We become locked in this strange pose, with her upper body still arched and her ass pressed against me as my dick is still buried deep inside of her. Like statues we stay still, each of us feeling the body heat of the other. And soon the only sounds that can be heard is from the quick and rapid breaths we both take.

I nearly laugh as I feel no need to apologize or ask if she is ok. In fact, it's the opposite. I sort of want to fuck her again to make her know that she's the bitch. That her pussy belongs to me. So that's what I do.

My hips start to pump again as I resume fucking her. I can't believe I'm doing this as normally after I cum, I'm a pile of goo. But this time my cock is still rock hard.

Rosche immediately pushes her ass back with each thrust, showing she wants a round two as well. So, holding her hair and making it hurt, I fuck her again.

After a few minutes, I actually laugh at Rosche, much in the same manner she did to me. She begins to pant how she can't take much more. That I'm breaking her pussy. And my response?

"That's just too damn bad," I say, fucking her faster because of her comment and laughing. This power over her brings about other fantasies, such as parading her as she is out of the locker room and into the halls so everyone can see my conquest. To make her scream how she came for the first time, and it was because of my dick. For everyone to see her like this, a quivering mess with my cum leaking out of her. And maybe even that she's going to have my white baby now.

Sanity takes hold of me, and I don't do anything of the sort. Instead, I let go of her hair and grab her hips. There I fuck her fast, as I just want to cum again.

After about another minute, I cum again, and much like before, it feels like I feel her entire pussy. I let out stream after stream of it, knowing that there's no way it couldn't have made it to her womb. That every inch of her is now marked by me

Finished, I push her head down, hard after pulling out. I force her to resume her bent over position over the bench, which she assumes happily. Naked and fucked, she doesn't look like the fierce ball of energy that loved to mock me any chance she could. Now she looks like a submissive little bitch that just got herself creampied as I see my cum starting to leak out.