Taking Over The School Pt. 10

Story Info
A lesbian attacks Evan in the hallway.
11.9k words
4.59
5.7k
22

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, sexual orientation, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"You know, I think you are right. That doesn't make sense," I tell Julie honestly as the two of us walk down the school hallway together. Julie is a classmate of mine from Physics. Julie is a quiet girl, keeps to herself and seems interested in getting good grades than anything else. But she's not scared to tell people to fuck off as she's done so in class many times. Even saw her throw down a few months ago against some girl, though I don't know the reason why.

Julie came up to me at the end of lunch to ask me a question regarding the test we took earlier this week. She pointed out that there's a question that is worded really weird, which supposedly everyone got wrong. She asked what I thought the question was asking and after I did she revealed what the teacher actually meant. We then discussed how it didn't seem fair.

"Thanks. I wanted to make sure before I talked to Mrs. Appleton about it. Wanted to make sure it wasn't just me that thought it was strange," Julie tells me, looking down at her copy of the test. We are actually heading to Physics, which is probably why she asked me. She's trying to get one last confirmation before going to the teacher with this.

"Take that motherfucka!" A woman's angry voice yells out as Julie and I both turn the corner to move down the new hallway. A second later, I feel cold liquid splash me right in the face, making me stop.

Everything seems to stop. The noise around me goes quiet, people stop walking and even my own emotions seem to be put on pause. This is so out of the ordinary that I'm not even sure what's happened.

Opening my eyes, I see a rather built woman in front of me. This chick is taller than most girls and is more muscular as well. Her stance is one that I've seen guys in football take and she doesn't have a lot of feminine features about her, but is clearly a woman.

Looking at her I'm able to figure a few things out, but not many. The first seems rather clear, and that is she is a lesbian. There's nothing wrong with that and it seems pretty clear she wants everyone to know what her sexuality preference is with the rainbow button she has on her shirt. The second is that she hates me for some reason. I've no clue who she is, but from the aggressive, hate-filled expression she has, she detests me. Hates me with a passion. And the last thing I'm able to figure out is she just threw orange juice in my face, as I see the small open carton in her hand taken from the cafeteria.

"I know you?" I ask the built chick, politely stepping away from Julie so she doesn't get hurt if this chick tries to physically attack me. Like most of the people around us, Julie just sort of stares at the scene, surprised by what she just saw. If there's one thing that high school students love, it's drama.

"You fuck wit those close to me, I fuck wit ya. I ain't scared of ya white ass," the built chick shouts in response to my question, which tells me nothing.

"Ya go near her again, I'll fuck you up, ya hear me?!" The Chick now proclaims as a clear threat.

To this I calmly use my hand to wipe my face, feeling my anger rising as I have no clue what this bitch is going on about. Not to mention I don't like to be threatened.

"Go near who?" I ask, trying to keep my calm demeanor to not give anyone else a reason to attack me. All eyes are on me at the moment so I have to be careful.

"Fuck you!" the Chick yells, acting as if I'm fucking with her by asking this. Like I'm supposed to know exactly who she is, what she's talking about and who I've messed over.

The Chick swings her arm in a violent motion, clearly meaning to slap me. Only I was already on alert that she (or someone nearby) may do this, so I'm more than prepared. So when her hand comes flying towards me, I snatch it out of the air with my left hand, grabbing her wrist.

Stopping her attack, I then step forward while holding her wrist, making sure she sees the size difference between us. I'm quite sure she is used to intimidating other women with her bigger size, but that isn't going to work on me. I step right up to her, so close I could kiss her to show her that I'm not just taller, but bigger. That she has no hope in hell trying to overpower me as tower over her.

"I get her pregnant too?" I ask so softly that only the Chick hears. Immediately her eyes flare, showing I've hit a sore point, letting me know that is exactly what happened. I'm not sure if the woman in question is her girlfriend or just a girl she is crushing on, but it seems I got to her first.

The Chick tries to pull her arm out of my grip, no doubt to try and hit me again but can't. I'm holding it too tight, forcing her to stay where she is. To make a point I force her hand upward to show that I can easily overpower her. That as much as she struggles and tries, I'm still going to be stronger. But I do keep my legs to the side of hers, so she can't try to knee me in the groin.

"Fuck you," the Chick grunts after a few attempts of pulling away. After the third attempt, I let go of her where she stumbles backward. To this she glares at me as she almost falls down, but I stand ready in case she tries to rush me.

I look back at her with a calm but stern expression, showing that I'm more than ready for whatever she might try. Only...deep inside I really hope she doesn't. My stance on fighting women is well, I dunno. Most of the time I would never fight a woman, especially if she is smaller than I am. Doesn't matter if she started the fight or not. It would be so much of a mismatch that it wouldn't feel right.

But someone like Built Chick is a different story. She seems like she can handle herself in a fight, even against guys. If she attacks, she could do real damage. Because of this, I'm not sure if I would fight her. I will say I'm not just going to let her (or any one) kick the shit out of me.

"Fuck ya, white ass stupid asshole," the Chick yells, giving me both of her middle fingers as she walks away.

"I'm very sorry about that," I apologize to Julie a few long moments later. She's still to the side, having watched all of the scene. She has a rather curious look on her face, like she finds all that happened amusing. I almost make a joke about this being a part of being the only white guy in school, but decide against it.

"Nah, nah, it's fine. I know you get a lot of hate," Julie comments as she starts walking. Everyone that had stopped to watch the scene resumes their walk since the show is over.

"I'm going to get cleaned up. I'll see you in class," I tell Julie, still feeling orange juice dripping down my face and hair. I point towards the rest room that is right next to us at the end of the hall.

"Oh, for sure," Julie says, nodding her head. She then walks towards our classroom as the bell is going to ring any moment.

"Oh hey. You know, if you ever wanted to hang out or do something outside of school, I would be down," Julie tells me, looking back at me. Her pretty brown eyes look into mine when she says this, but she quickly looks away, clearly embarrassed about having asked me out.

"That sounds like fun. I would like that," I tell her, trying to be as polite as I can. If it was anyone but Julie I may act a bit more crude or different, but she seems like a "classic" girl. The type you have to meet her parents before taking her out on a date. Not that I mind at all. It's the first time at this school that anyone has asked ME on a date. I've been asked to fuck, yeah, but not an official date.

Julie smiles and turns to walk to class, to which I turn and head for the restroom. As I do, it occurs that I don't have any contact details for Julie. I try to think if I have her Twitter/X or Instagram, but I don't think I do. And for sure I don't have her cell. No matter, I can get it from her after class.

As the bell is about to ring, the restroom is empty. There I'm left in peace to wet a bunch of paper towels to wipe my face. I then use soap and water to do the same, trying to get all traces of the juice off me. I then have to wet my hair to try and do the same as I keep smelling the OJ.

The bell to start class does ring while I'm in the restroom, which can't be helped. With any luck Julie told the teacher what happened. If she didn't, I'm sure some jackass will, making it seem that I started a fight with a woman and got my ass kicked. Sadly, I don't have many friends here.

After drying my face, I toss all the used towels and head for the exit of the restroom. I remember a couple of months ago when I would be scared to use the restroom alone like this. I was scared because it always seemed like there would be a group waiting to jump me the moment I went into the restroom. Countless times that happened, where they would assault me, mainly because I never fought back.

It's funny how I'm not scared of that happening any longer. In fact, I sort of wish it would happen as this time I would fight back. If anyone tried to jump me or even talk shit, I would give it right back. It would be interesting to see how such an encounter would go. I know personally that I would try to shove each one of their faces into the toilet or urinal just to make a point.

"Fucka!" A woman's voice grunts right before I'm stuck across the face as I exit the restroom. A hard punch hits me on the left side of my face, surprising me. It's hard enough that I stumble the opposite way, not expecting this at all. The blow is hard enough that I see white on the edges of my vision.

In the flash of movement I see in my dazed mind, I see someone coming at me. Going into reaction mode, I get both of my hands up to defend myself until I manage to stop stumbling. I crash into the brick wall of the restroom where I'm able to quickly get my balance.

It's Built Chick. I see her face twisted in anger heading right for me. She's already got her fist pulled back, prepared to hit me again, trying to put her full body weight into it. She's attacking me, or should I say has attacked me.

Like an erupting volcano, my anger overflows. Rage, not anger, but rage pours from me as I see her moving to hit me again. For I understand that this was her plan. She threw that juice on me knowing I would go to the restroom to clean up. She waited so she could jump me. I bet she thought if she landed a good enough punch it would knock me out. And credit to her, I damn near was.

Doing a move I learned when I was a kid, I step towards her instead of to the side as she rushes at me. This does several things. One, it surprises her which makes her step-stumble. Two I'm able to use my left hand to push her punching arm upward as it extends towards me. Her own arm moves across her face, surprising her. And three, I'm able to grab her throat with my right hand.

My simple move of stepping towards her and lifting her arm makes her lose her balance completely. Add to it that she then runs into my much larger body and she's dazed. With my hand closing around her throat, I make sure to get a firm grasp.

Growling like an attack dog, I show my strength. I want to show her just who she's fucking with. That I did nothing to her, yet she jumped me like a damn coward. That she woke up a sleeping giant.

With my hand clamped on her throat, I do a sort of turn with her. To do this I use some of my own body weight as momentum. She's forced to go along with me as she's completely off balance and I have full control. Right as I spin around with her, I let go, allowing her to stumble out of control.

The Chick stumbles fast as I let her go. Taking huge steps as she tries to catch her footing, she crashes hard into the brick wall on the other side of the hall. She manages to turn so she runs into it back first, but it is still a hard blow. Hard enough that I hear the air rush out of her.

Not giving her any chance to catch her breath, I rush forward and grab her by her t-shirt. There I yank her from the wall, literally tossing her across the hall. This time she leaves her feet completely as I throw her, wanting to show just how strong I am. As if doing a dance move, she does land on her feet right before crashing into the other wall.

After smacking that wall, the Chick looks stunned. If I was able to think clearly, I would stop as she's learned her lesson. She will no doubt never mess with me again. But I know I'm not thinking clearly. She's triggered my anger. So I rush to her and grab her ponytail as the top of her head is braided in cornrows, making it impossible to grab.

This time I pull her along, forcing her to stumble backward with me. Off balanced and confused, she tries to grab the hand holding her hair. To keep her off balanced, I start to run like this, not wanting her to get her footing. I then release her right at a half-open classroom door. There she crashes into the rather heavy door and stumbles inside. The door surprises me as it's not a normal classroom door.

Hearing the loud thud she makes as she hits the door snaps me back to reality. It makes my rage pull back as the door slams into the wall from the force of her body. This particular classroom may be empty, but that was a hella loud noise that I'm sure the entire hallway heard.

Acting on instinct, I go inside the dark classroom as fast as I can. There I close the door, but don't slam it. Instead I close it as quietly and gently as I can, hoping that if someone looks out, the hallway will look normal and they won't know anyone is in here. That the teacher will think the sounds happened in some other hallway so it's not their problem.

For several moments I stand against the door in the dark, trying to listen. I listen for the sound of footsteps, of talking, of anything. Of anything that sounds like a teacher rushing over here, but I hear nothing. I'm not sure if it is because I can't hear anything in this classroom, or if it is because no one went to the hallway to investigate.

"I...going...kill...you," the Chick growls from somewhere in the dark.

Flipping the light switch, I turn and put my back against the door as I search for her. I find her a few feet away on her hands and knees, trying to get to her feet. Seems being thrown about knocked her rather silly and she's having real trouble at the moment. She's been knocked loopy.

Looking around the classroom I find that it's not a classroom at all. It looks more like a mechanic's shop. It's a very large room that looks like a car garage. All around on the walls are shelves with tons of tools. And in the middle of the room is some sort of pulley system that has multiple chains hanging down. After looking at it for a moment, I figure that must be where they pull engine's out of cars when they need to.

Impressed by what I see, I didn't even know this school had a mechanic's program. Makes sense. After all, every student here would be at least eighteen years old so they would have vocational programs to help get students that don't want to go to college get work. That's actually pretty cool.

"Apologize and we can end this," I tell the girl, my anger returning as I look down at her. I don't know why it pisses me off so much that she attacked me the way she did, but it does.

"Fuck you Whitebread," the lesbian replies, remaining defiant even if unable to defend herself. Again this makes my fury spike into rage. Where all I want to do is force her to apologize.

The thought of punting her like a football does pop in my head, but I don't do it. That's what she wants, for me to physically beat her down. Not only would she be able to go around and lie that she won the fight, but she might even be able to press charges against me, especially if I don't even have a single bruise.

In the corner of my eye I spot a bag of huge zip ties sitting on a shelf. These zip ties are super-huge to the point that a little kid could use it as a belt. I've never seen them this large before. But they do give me an idea.

My brain forms an ill-thought out plan as I grab the bag of zip ties. After placing it somewhat in my back pocket, I walk to the Chick, who is nearly standing now. There I grab her right arm as she uses it to help her stand by holding onto a stool.

Being forceful, I yank on her arm, forcing her to walk with me again. Only as she wasn't stable yet, she sort of falls to her knees, not that I mind. I drag her like this as I walk, heading right for the pulley-thing. She attempts to go dead-weight to make it harder for me, but I'm strong enough that I can drag her.

Stopping once I reach the chain pulley, I let go, plopping her on the ground. She was starting to struggle so when I do this she lands hard as she wasn't expecting me to drop her. This allows me to push on a lever that's to the side to begin lowering the chains as I grab a single zip tie from my back pocket.

With the chains nearly touching the ground, I grab one link of them and pull it to the Chick's hand. I then run the zip tie through the chain and wrap it around her wrist. It takes her a moment to figure out what I'm doing, but when she does she starts to struggle, hard.

Showing more strength than what I thought she had, she tries to pull her hand back. I have to give her credit as she's much stronger than I thought after being thrown around. She's far too strong to hold in one hand so I have to change how I'm doing this.

In one of the weirder moments of my life, I drop to the ground while putting her arm into an armbar between my legs. The moment I do this she cries out in pain as I have her arm trapped. She immediately starts to punch me with her other hand, but she can really only punch my butt.

Struggling, I grab the chain link again and use another zip tie to secure her wrist to the chain. I end up using three zip ties as I'm not sure a single one will hold her as much as she's fighting. She never stops hitting me as I do this either.

Acting as if she's a wild animal about to be set free, I let go of her arm and roll to the side. Now free, she jumps to her feet, clearly about to attack or run. Seeing my chance, I pull on the lever of the pulley system to lift the chains.

"No! What the fuck! Stop it! I'll kill you! Stop it!" the Chick protests and fights as her wrist tied to the chain starts to get lifted upward. She plants her feet and pulls back, fighting with all her might not to go along with the pulley, but it's no use. The pulley system is designed to lift literal tons of weight, so despite how hard she fights, her wrist keeps going upward.

"You motherfucker!" the Chick curses as she ends up on her tiptoes. She ends up with one arm high up in the air, struggling with all her might to break the tie. For a moment she even hangs off the chain by lifting her feet but the zip ties hold her.

"Apologize, bitch," I demand as I watch her struggle. I hear the anger in my voice when I say this, but also a bit of glee. We both know that she's the helpless bitch here. That I just dominated her ass.

"Fuck you!" The Chick is quick to shout, showing plenty of fight despite how scared she is. Each moment that passes shows how she's getting more and more scared as this isn't going as she planned. She knows no one is coming to help her nor can she break free.

Still furious, I walk around her as she keeps on struggling. She doesn't seem to care about me moving, probably because she thinks she will break free before I'll be able to do anything more. Over and over she tries hard to break free.

"Don't fucking touch me! Let me go!" the Chick shouts as I grab her free arm after pulling out another zip tie. It's rather easy to pull her arm up like this, thanks to her having to be on her tiptoes.