Taking Over The School Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO!" She begs as I overpower her. I lift her free arm so it is pressed against her trapped arm. There I hold her in place while wrapping the new zip tie around both arms below the wrist, trapping them together. She's now stuck with both arms high over her head, having added a few more zip ties to bind them together.

To make sure she can't get free, I step back to watch her struggle. After waiting several moments, I'm confident she isn't going anywhere as all she can do is wiggle left and right.

"Apologize," I demand, letting her know that if she does, I'll stop. That all I want is for her to admit she is in the wrong and being a bitch.

"Fuck you!" the Chick retorts, saying it with as much venom as she can. To this I shrug to show that I did give her a chance.

"W-W-What are you doing?!" the Chick says in a shocked tone after I walk around her then reach my arms around her body. I see her look down as my hands move to the bottom of her shirt. There I feel her body tense as she knows she can't stop me from doing what I'm about to do.

Her struggling and protests halt as I begin to lift up her t-shirt. I do it rather rough, not really caring if it hurts or not. I yank up, forcing her shirt to move up and over her head were I make it rest on the back of her neck, exposing her front completely.

Causally I walk back around to her front where I see her bare breasts as she wasn't wearing a bra. I take a good long look at them, finding that her breasts aren't bad, but I've seen better. They are a decent size but her tits are not what looks so beautiful. That's the expression on her face.

The Chick has gone pale and looks at me with a stunned look. It almost looks as if she doesn't think what happened is even possible. That for whatever reason it's not allowed therefore it can't be real.

"Apologize, or I keep going," I inform her, crossing my arms. When I say this I look her directly in the eyes, wanting her to know that I'm more than capable of humiliating her. That she isn't going to like what I will do to her.

"Apologize," I prompt her, waiting for her to do as I want. But she doesn't say anything, only looks at me with that stunned, goofy face. So I reach out and begin to slap the sides of her breasts. Playfully I use both of my hands, slapping both of her breasts lightly on either side in a soft manner. I slap her breasts repeatedly, making them jiggle and swing, enough to make her squirm and protest as she can't stop me.

"Apologize," I repeat, now slapping her breasts from below, making them bounce and jiggle even more. Each slap I hit harder and harder until each boob bounces hard.

"Stop. Stop! Please!" the Chick begs as she tries to turn to get me to stop toying with her breasts. But she still doesn't apologize.

"Alright. I'll just keep going then," I inform her as she hasn't apologized. To this I pinch both of her nipples, holding them between my thumb and first finger. I then lift, making her breasts lift into the air as I hold her nipples, causing her to cry in pain.

Smirking at her wide eyed look, I let go of her nipples allowing her tits to bounce down. I grab her nipples again and repeat the process of lifting them up just because I love the look on her face. It again seems like she can't process that this is happening to her.

Despite me doing this to her tits, she still doesn't apologize. Beg and squirm, yes, but no apology. So I let go completely and shrug.

My hands then reach down and grab the button of her blue jeans. There I begin to unbutton her jeans, which nearly sends her into a panic. She comes back to life, wiggling, squirming and trying to turn to push me away.

"NO! Please! Stop. Don't! Don't do that!" the Chick begs with all of her heart, shaking her head, which only makes her shake her tits for me.

"Apologize," I tell her as I grab the waistband of her jeans once they are unbuttoned. I only wait for a second moment for her to apologize, but when she doesn't, I yank her jeans down along with her panties'.

I pull her jeans and panties all the way down to her ankles, exposing her womanhood fully. Once it is out and in the open I stand and step back, making a show that I'm looking at her pussy. I want her to fully accept emotionally that her enemy is looking at her basically naked.

"I wouldn't have guessed that you shave," I tell her honestly as I look at her bare mound. As far as pussies go, hers is rather nice. It is very smooth and sleek, making it look clean and fresh. The type of pussy I wouldn't mind tasting.

"Apologize, or this is going to get worse," I inform her, crossing my arms, giving her a fair chance to do what I ask. I will stop if she apologizes. No bait and switch.

"Please...let me go," the Chick begs, her eyes filled with tears. I see the fear on her face, but it doesn't move me or make me feel bad. I think it's because I know she's not sorry for what she did to me at all. She's only sorry she got caught, that she's facing the consequences of her actions.

I step forward, planning to grab her pussy to make a point, but stop myself. I stop because I hear a noise. A faint, vibration sort of noise. Something that's coming from inside this garage.

A tad confused, I listen for the sound again. A couple of moments later, I hear it. I then figure that it must be her cell phone. That someone is texting or calling and I'm hearing the vibration of it in her jeans.

Squatting down, the Chick whimpers as she thinks I'm about to do something to her pussy. And I won't lie, a part of me does want to bury my face in it as after all, pussy is pussy. But I'm not interested in her pussy at this moment, but her cell. So I reach to her jeans, where I find her cell in her front pocket.

As I do this, I prepare myself for her to try and kick me, but she doesn't. She wiggles and whimpers, but there's kicking or biting or anything. It's almost like all the fight went out of her once I pulled her shirt up. She's just standing there, whimpering and softly begging me to stop.

After I pull her cell out, I stand back up. With it in my hand, I get a horrible idea. Actually, I get several horrible ideas. Several ideas to make her pay for messing with me.

"Nice phone," I comment as I look at it, finding where the buttons are on the side. When I go to unlock it, I find it is exactly how I had hoped it would be, that instead of having to put a pin or fingerprint, it can be unlocked by reading her face.

Not saying anything, I turn the cell so it faces her, where I position it to capture her face. Sure enough, the cell unlocks, giving me complete access. From this I smile, knowing the power I now hold.

"Smile," I order as I step back and aim her cell at her. I then take a full body picture of her like this, body stretched out and her private bits showing. She doesn't beg me not to do this but does turn her head as if to hide her face, not that it does anything. The picture I take still clearly shows her face.

"I wonder what would happen if I sent this to everyone in your contacts? Or maybe upload it to X?" I muse, turning the cell's screen around so she can see the picture. To this I laugh, loving the defeated expression that appears after she sees it.

"They send your ass to jail," the Chick replies, showing some of the fight that is still within her. After saying this she gives me a look of hate, making it clear that if looks could kill, my entire family lineage would be dead.

"That is true. You might be able to get me arrested. You have to prove I did it, and then prove that I'm lying when I tell everyone you begged me to do it," I reply, poking holes in her plan.

"And that would be after all the pictures I'm about to take are shared all about. People posting them repeatedly to porn sites, making captions for them, laughing at you, jerking off to your stupid fucking face, making it what they think whenever they see you," I muse.

"I'm sorry, alright? I apologize. Now let me go," the Chick says, finally apologizing now that I have perfect blackmail material.

To this I smile wide as I don't think I'll accept that apology. I think she needs to make a better gesture than what that is. Plus, it's not a sincere apology anyway. She's not sorry at all.

"No, I think I deserve a better apology than that," I say, having in mind what I want from her. The one thing I could make her do that will for sure break her. To make her calm her ass down about messing with others, especially me.

While looking her in the eyes, I undo my belt slowly, then unbutton my jeans. After I do, I pull them down, allowing my very hard cock to spring out. Despite knowing she is a lesbian, my cock is still hard. I would like to say it's from seeing her titties and that pussy, but I don't think it is. I think I'm hard at how much control I have over her.

"I want you to apologize for real, with my cock in your mouth," I inform her of the only apology I will take. To make it seem that this is going to happen if she likes it or not, I pull on the pulley lever a bit to give her arms space to move so they are not stretched as much.

"No, come on, no," the Chick protests with a groan. The way she protests is rather strange. I thought she would panic or start to scream at this, but she's not. I'm not even sure she's protesting that hard. But despite what I think I'm seeing, I know this could be what my hormone-filled brain thinks it sees.

I reach up and grab her ponytail in one hand and the back of her head with my other. I thought when I did this she would fight and try to pull back, but she doesn't. Instead she just accepts it, not struggling as I start to force her to bend over.

"No, come on, please," the Chick begs as she is made to bend as her hands are still up in the air. With the chain lowered, she's able to lean over so I keep pulling her head down, making her bend as I pull her head down towards my cock.

"That's a good girl. Daddy's little girl," I croon as she willingly opens her mouth and accepts my cock once she is bent over enough.

I feel her lips slide over my cock as she wraps them tightly around. More than that, I feel her warm, wet, tight mouth as she instantly starts to suck. The way it feels makes me know that she's done this before, but in this case I'm fairly sure she just wants to get this over with.

"I apologize," the Chick says with my cock buried in her mouth. Hearing this makes me laugh, hard. It comes out so garbled and stupid that it sound like exactly what it is, a girl trying to talk with a dick in her mouth.

Only, I don't let her up after she says this. Instead I begin to move her head back and forth on my cock. She whines as I do this, clearly trying to say how she did what I wanted. That I need to stop. But I don't.

In fact, I start to thrust when I pull her head down on my member. Over and over I move her head up and down my cock, thrusting into her mouth as I do. My original thought was to stop once she said what I wanted, but no chance of that now. Not when this is one of the best blowjobs I've ever received. She's extremely good at this.

"I see you have had practice. Guy's pay you to suck them off?" I taunt and then laugh, wanting to break her. After saying this I begin to get a bit rough with her. The chick keeps on whimpering and whining but does her part, keeping her mouth in position and not biting as I use her. Knowing what trouble she is in, she takes the facefuck.

"That's right, suck that white cock. Suck it good," I mock her as I know she's a lesbian. I say it to humiliate her as much as possible, pointing out that of all the cocks she could be forced to take, it's mine. Her literal enemy. That she is having to please me.

"Suck it just like she did," I taunt, knowing that this will hurt the worst. I'm not even sure who it is that I fucked to make her so upset, but the knowledge she's having to do the same thing to my cock will sting. It indeed hits hard because for a moment she pauses. She stops but I keep going, physically making her take my cock.

I get so rough that she starts to make a wet gagging noise each time I thrust, as well as drool to come spilling out. I also try to push my cock as far as it can go in her mouth but have trouble doing this. Only a few times do I manage to smack her face against my stomach as I get my cock all the way in.

"She loved it when I did this to her," I taunt, digging the knife in deeper. To this I pause as I keep my cock buried deep in her mouth, forcing her take it. Once I hear her legit gag, I pull back at once.

"Take that white cock, bitch," I repeat as I feel an orgasm building. It makes me start to thrust insanely fast as my body takes over, furiously using her.

"Oh damn, oh damn," I say suddenly as I feel myself hit the point of no return. To this I pull my hips back, barely making it out of her mouth before I cum. Thankfully I do where she gets a face full of cum as my cock erupts.

Holding her head in place, I grab my cock to aim it so I can cover as much of her face as I can with my cum. She reacts badly to this, trying to pull away, to shake her head, but I hold her too tight. Like a whore she is forced to take all of my cum on her face.

Once I finish, I let go of her. Immediately she stands, shaking her head like a dog to make cum go flying off. Some does get flung off, but for the most part, it just smears over her face, covering more ground.

"Hopefully you learned your lesson, bitch," I tell the Chick as I pull my pants back up. She continues to shake her head, desperate to get my cum off her as if it was poison or something. It's actually pretty funny to watch.

"Fuck you motherfucka. I swear I will fuck you up. I'm going to fuck up your entire life!" the Chick proclaims, full of fury at being humiliated. She even steps forward, or tries to, the chains holding her in place still.

To this I just look at her, wondering she if she is going to realize that I'm still in control here. That I'm not going to magically let her go just because I've cummed. In fact, this little outburst is making me want to do even more to her.

My response is to take her cell out of my pocket and take new, fresh pictures of her. Her, naked, with cum all over her face. I take a lot of pictures too, even record some video of her still trying to get my cum off her face. I even zoom in for some nice close up shots.

The intense anger she had disappears once I take these pictures. From the look on her face she knows she let her emotions get the best of her, and now she is in trouble. To be an asshole, I hold her cell out so she can see the new pictures with both of us knowing I could send them to any and everyone.

Amused by the situation, I look around the garage. Since I may be here for a while, maybe there's more that I can use on her. There's tons of tools here, so it's really a question about my own creativity. After all, I have until the end of class to play with her.

"Let me go!" the Chick yells, not that I care. If they do car repair here, then this room has to be set up for loud noises. Otherwise all the other classrooms nearby would be overwhelmed by clanking, hammering and yelling. That's why I'm not worried about anyone hearing her.

"Huh, wonder what these are for," I say to taunt her as I reach into a large tool box that has several metal bar/pipe things. They look well used and old, like it's a tool part that is used every day. Overall they are about three or four feet long, and two inches in diameter.

Looking back at the Chick, I do notice small holes in the concrete floor. They are all over the place to which it seems pretty clear that is where these metal bars go. It takes me another couple of moments of looking at the holes and bars to figure that these must be what keeps car parts in place while working on them. That you trap the car parts in place by putting these bars into the floor all around it. Looking at the main area, I can see how you could put the bars to make sure a car doesn't roll away.

"I wonder..." I say to myself, curious about something. I pick up one of the metal bars and then walk back to the Chick. As I approach, she just glares at me, not worried I may hit her. At least she's shut up for the time being.

"Yeah, it does," I comment after sliding the bar into one of the many holes in the concrete. Only the hole I slide it into is directly in front of the Chick. Like, so close it touches her leg, or thigh rather.

"What are you doing? Get that shit away from me," the Chick complains. She probably can tell what I'm thinking as she could be moved to make the bar go right between her legs. Only issue with that is that the bar is a few inches too short to really touch anything that matters on her.

"I don't hear you apologizing," I tell her as I pull out a few zip ties.

"Fuck you. You nutted on my fucking face, so fuck you. You got what you wanted. Now let me go," the chick complains, squirming and struggling again.

"So you can get your revenge, right?" I ask, taking out her cell and placing it at the top of the bar in front of her. Holding it there, I wrap the zip tie around it a few times, trying to secure it so it sticks upward.

"Hell yeah, I'm going to fuck you up," the Chick proclaims, which makes me laugh. If she was smart, she would just keep quiet and get her revenge once she is free. But her telling me what she's going to do is only making me want to fuck with her more. In short I do believe I'm going to have to break her to make sure she leaves me alone, which is going to be hard as she's a lesbian.

"Man, quit fucking with my phone," she complains as I tap away at the screen of her cell as it is now firmly attached to the bar. The cell is positioned where it is standing up on the bar, as well as parallel to her legs. So if it was recording, it would only really see one leg of hers.

Smiling wide, I take out two of the huge zip ties and connect them together. Then I move them around the Chick as if putting a belt on her. Only I wrap them around her ass instead of waist.

"What the fuck you doing?" the Chick asks, starting to get worried as she can tell I have a plan for whatever I'm doing. I of course don't say anything to her, but connect the zip ties to the other side of the metal bar. Then, slowly, I start to tighten them, causing her hips to move forward until they come in contact with her own cell that's sticking out the top of the bar.

"That's fucking sick," the Chick says as she finally finds what I'm doing. And what I'm doing is making her own cell phone press against her womanhood. With the zip ties pinning her in place, her cell runs between her legs where it presses against her clit as well as being positioned between her pussy lips somewhat. Where she can't move away as the thick zip ties trap her.

"Think so? What about this?" I ask as I'm able to see the cell's screen while she can't. If she was able to see, she would see that I set an alarm. An alarm that was only for a minute, but is about to go off in mere seconds.

"OH SHIT," the Chick yells out as her cell's alarm goes off. The alarm not just beeps an annoying sound, but it also vibrates nonstop. And where the cell is pressed, it's vibrating right on her sensitive spots to which she can't get away.

"Stop it! Stop it! Come on! Fuck. I'm sorry, man. I apologize! I apologize!" the chick says rapidly as she knows just as I do that the alarm isn't going to stop until it is silenced or snoozed. And since she isn't able to touch the screen, she's stuck.

"I wonder what other toys they have here," I say loudly as I walk away, leaving her to whimper and winch from what she's feeling.

It takes her about a minute before I hear her orgasm. She fights against it hard, or so it sounds, but her voice gets higher pitched and moans come out of her. Not just that but she lets out a stream of curses at me as this happens, again not believing what I've done. This lets me know she is indeed cumming.