Taking Ownership of Emma Pt. 02

Story Info
Rob shows Emma just how serious he is.
3.3k words
4.46
76.1k
89

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob fucked Emma two more times after Tony had left, before going to bed in the spare room.

The following day was a little awkward for everyone. Having had sex with two men last night while her husband was passed out upstairs, she was quite rightly riddled with guilt and was trying her best to keep calm and act normal. Rob had the best night of his life, but didn't want Jason to suspect anything. Jason had a terrible hangover and was getting flashbacks of insulting friends, throwing up and making a fool of himself. Breakfast was pretty quiet

For the next week or so, Emma's tried her best to move on. She was certain that Jason didn't suspect anything at all which means Rob was keeping quiet. Rob and Jason went for a few pints a few days ago and despite Emma being a nervous wreck the whole time they were gone, Jason was completely normal when he returned, actually he was pretty horny and was all over Emma as soon as he came home.

The following Monday though, Emma got a text from Rob. 'Hey sexy, what you wearing? x'. Emma was at work when she read the text and her blood ran cold. Rob had never sent this kind of message before. She didn't want to send a nasty reply incase he was just joking, but she also wanted him to know she wasn't interested in ever doing anything else with him.

As she sat at her desk, pondering her reply, her phone beeped again. Another message from Rob. 'I saw you read my text, but no reply, are you ignoring me babe? x'. She immediately felt all the guilt pouring back onto her and looked around her office, feeling that somehow everyone knew what she had done. Her heart was racing, her fingers trembling as she started to reply, but instead, another message came through. This time there was a photograph of her on her knees in just her thong and heels with Robs cock in her mouth. 'Don't ignore me, it's not in your best interest, slut wife x'.

Emma couldn't take it, she picked up her phone and pretty much ran to the bathroom to try and escape the pressure she felt. Locking herself in a stall, she quickly replied. 'What do you want? why are you sending me that????'

She was staring at her phone. She wanted a reply but was dreading the answer. She knew Rob though, she knew him well and he was a good guy, he must've just thought this was funny and she was overreacting or something. She kept trying to convince herself it was ok, it was nothing to worry about.

Her phone beeped. 'Because I miss my slut wife and just want to know what you're wearing. This can go one of two ways, either you play along or within minutes your world falls apart...'

With that he then sent a photo of Tony fucking her in just her heels. 'I have photos and video of you fucking Tony, loads of them without me in, so I'll just deny all knowledge when they get put on every pornsite out there. Then maybe i come across one of your videos and send it to Jason and your parents, what do you think? x'

Emma burst into tears, she could see everything about to fall down in front of her, she was angry, upset, panicked. 'please dont'. was all she could reply before leaving the bathroom and heading to her bosses office, explaining she'd just had some bad family news and needed to go home.

Within minutes, she'd packed up and was in her car, before breaking down in tears again. She checked her phone, a new message. 'The choice is yours babe, do as i say, when i say it, or I ruin you, you have five minutes to decide or i start uploading and I'll send you the links.'

She couldn't take it anymore and phoned Rob, who answered in a very friendly way. 'Hello Slut Wife, long time no speak.'

'Cut the shit Rob, why are you doing this? Just delete everything and forget anything ever happened, please, don't fuck about with me.'

'Ok, I know you feel stressed at the moment, so I'll let that slide, but if you ever fucking speak to me like that again, i will destroy your life, do you understand? And think very fucking carefully about your answer!'.

Emma was silent. She'd never heard Rob speak like that before, he sounded scary and also deadly serious, she knew she couldn't risk triggering him. 'Yes' was all she could muster.

'Yes? Yes what?'

She took a breath, 'Yes i understand, I'm sorry.'.

'Good, good, well maybe this will be fun afterall, but talk is cheap, what are you wearing sweetheart?'

'A blouse... a blouse and trousers'. she stuttered.

'And heels? is my slut wife wearing heels to the office?'

'yes' she replied, fully aware that by doing so she was confirming her role as his 'slut wife'

'Nice, well undo that blouse a little and take a picture for me, i want plenty of clevage. Do it now.'

'Rob, please..'

'NOW!'

His raised voice made her jump a little and ahe quickly undid her blouse, taking a picture. 'Mmmm... very nice.'. Rob moaned into the phone, 'Wasn't expecting the blouse to be open that much you little slut, nice bra, cant wait to take it off, looks like youre in your car, did you leave work?'

'Yes, I'm in the carpark, i couldn't just carry on with my day once you sent me that picture.'

'Yeah, well i had to get your attention and to let you know I'm deadly fucking serious. Well, its a nice day, I'm finished for the day, you are now, so lets go for a drink, The Golden Goose in twenty minutes?'

She didn't want to see Rob ever again, but she knew she had to do as he said, so she agreed to meet him.

'Perfect, cant wait to see my slut wife.'. and with that, he hung up.

Emma was a mess on the drive to the pub, she nearly crashed a couple of times and ran a red light. Her head was all over the place. Cursing herself for what she did, thinking about all the evidence Rob had of it, knowing the devastating effects releasing that evidence would have. She was also trying to think of a way out, but there seemingly wasn't one. As she pulled into the pub carpark, Robs work van was already there. It took every ounce of courage she had to get out of her car and walk into the pub.

As it was just before 1pm on a Monday afternoon, the pub was pretty quiet and she saw Rob straight away at the bar. He smiled as he saw her, but not a friendly smile, it was almost a leer. 'Hello babe, i was just ordering a pint, what can I get you?'.

Emma looked around the pub for any faces she recognised. A couple of weeks ago, she would have no problem being seen out with Rob, it wouldn't have entered her head that it could be misconstrued by anyone, but now, it felt seedy, dirty, like she was doing something she shouldn't be. There was no one she recognised and asked for half a lager.

'Should we?'. Rob smiled as he took both drinks and led her to a booth in the far corner. 'You're looking very fuckable.' he grinned as they sat down.

'Rob, look, you've had your fun, but this isnt funny anymore, ok?'

'Oh Emma, i haven't even begun to have fun yet.'. there was a cold, calculated tone to his voice. 'But before we start, let me show you this...'. he took out his phone, pornhub was already open. '...you see this? this is my account and this, this is a video of you letting Tony fuck you, and this is me uploading it'. as he clicked to upload.

Emmas eyes widened as she stared at the phone, 'No, no, stop, cancel it, stop.'

Rob laughed, 'This is how quick it is, congratulations, you're now a porn star, now i can take the video down, but you have to agree to be a good girl, ok?'

'Ok, ok, whatever, just take it down!'

'Oh look, one view, two views, three, wow, you're popular!'

'Shit, take it down!!'

'Seven, eight, put your hand on my cock, ten...'

Emma immediately put her hand on his hard bulge under the table, squeezing it so he would take down the video.

'Now you see how quickly it all happens, you know not to ever say no or question anything don't you?'

'Yes, yes I do, I'm sorry.'

Rob grinned and pressed delete on video. 'There you go, now you're a former porn star, but I can reignite your carrer at any time and show Jason and all your famiy what a fucking slut you are. Now, undo your blouse, not all the way, I'm not a monster, just to underneath those big tits of yours.'

Emma was trying to calm herself down, her whole future had flashed before her eyes, a divorce, her parents seeing, friends, colleagues, public shame, it was horrible. Rob had her, and she knew it. After a quick look around, she unbuttoned her blouse as instructed, her black bra coming into full view.

'Magnificent, I've missed these!' As he reached out and groped her exposed boobs.

Emma looked around again, but the pub was still quiet. There was only about four other people in, all men and all seated around the bar area. 'Matching panties?'. Rob asked as he groped her, she nodded yes. 'Great, go take them off and give them to me, you know like in 50 shades.'

Emma looked at him, but his serious expression didn't change. 'Now. Go to the bathroom and take them off, oh and leave your blouse as it is.'

Emma gulped, blushing bright red as she stood up and walked to the bathroom, her head down. She held her blouse closed as much as she could but she still felt exposed as she walked past the men at the bar. None of them said anything, but she could feel their eyes on her.

She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her face flushed and her blouse open showing her 34d fake tits housed in her black bra. She could picture the looks from the men, the lust in their eyes, she felt thoroughly embarrassed but that tingle of excitement from last week was there too. Locking herself in a stall, she removed her shoes and trousers, then put her hand on yhe waistband of her black thong. It was all so deprived, so disgusting, but she found her fingers moving to her slightly swollen clit.

What was she doing? How could any of this possibly be turning her on? She has no idea, but she couldn't stop her fingers from moving over her clit. After a few moments, she came to her senses, telling herself to stop and to face the situation. Rob was waiting for her, if she didn't return quickly he might think she'd run off and upload thise videos.

With her thong in hand, she returned to Rob, running the gauntlet of lusty men again. Rob smiled as he saw her. 'I see you didn't button your blouse back up, good girl, now do you have something for me?'. And like an obedient child, she handed him her thong.

He took a long sniff of it, 'Mmm, smells like someone is a little turned on, are you a little turned on Emma?'

'What? No, no of course not!'

'It's ok, I'm turned on, in fact, I'm so turned on, I think i need one of your amazing blow jobs, now, because I'm a gentleman, I'll give you the option, do you want to suck my cock here, or in my van?'

Emma stared at him. She knew there was no use in fighting her fate. 'Well? Give me an answer.' as he sat forward.

There was no way she was doing it here, so she just mumbled, 'Your van.'

'Can't hear you Emma, are you asking to suck my cock in my van? Ask nicely.'

She was on autopilot as she responded. 'Can I please suck your cock in your van Rob?'

'Of course you can, lets go.'. he stood and put his arm around her as the pair headed to the carpark, her blouse held open by his arm. 'Get in slut' as he opened the sliding door to his van and Emma climbed inside.

As soon as he closed the door, Rob took off his jeans and his big cock bounced free. 'Now get to work slut' as he lay down.

Memories of last week flashed back to Emma as she saw his cock and kneeling down next to him she took him in her mouth hoping this would soon be over and she could go home.

'Yeah, that's it slut, nice and wet, mmmm, suck it like the porn star you are, did you like being on pornhub for a few moments? Just being a random slut online for the world to see?'

Emma didn't respond, but was sucking and slurping a bit harder, which didn't go unnoticed by Rob.

'Mmm, you did didn't you? Men looking at you getting fucked by a 60 year old man like a slut, watching you as they wanked, wishing it was them fucking you, mmm fuck you're good, take that fucking blouse off.'

Emma did as instructed. The dirty, oily smell of Robs van adding to the naughtiness of it all. She was supposed to be in her office now, working on accounts, but instead she was sucking a cock in this dirty van.

'I left your thong in the booth, the barman will have found it by now. He'll probably be passing it round those dirty men at the bar, now take your trousers off, i want to fuck you.'

Emma shook her head, moving her mouth off his cock, 'No Rob, please, just a blow job, please, I'm married, you're married, we cant do that again.'

'Because Jason would want you sucking my cock?' Rob laughed. 'Im not asking Emma, I'm telling. You're in no position to bargain with me.'. Picking up his phone, he looked at Emma, 'I just need to make a call, one second..'

Emma looked at him wide eyed, still holding his hard cock. Then her heart almost exploded. 'Yo Jason, hiya mate.'. Rob stared at her as he spoke. 'Yeah just checking in, we still on for a pint with the match tomorrow?'

Emma knew his calling Jason was a threat and it worked, she took off her trousers as fast as she could and straddled him, lowering herself onto his big bare cock. Rob continued making small talk with Jason as she rode him. 'What noise?'. Rob laughed, 'Oh that, yeah I'm in the back of my van with some slut i picked up.'. putting his hand over the phone, he motioned for Emma to kiss him. She immediately started to passionately kiss him, hearing Jason talk on the phone as she did. 'Haha, yeah yeah of course you are.' she heard him laugh. Rob broke the kiss,. 'I am, honest, got nice big tits like your Emma, looks a bit like her too.'. It was one thing to hear Rob and Tony talk about her last week, but now Rob was talking about her to her fucking husband.

'Ha, you fucking perv'. Jason laughed.

'Im serious, looks just like your Emma, I'm taking her bra off now, letting those nice big tits out '. as he was speaking, he unclipped her bra and she let it fall from her shoulders. 'Mmmm, Emma, thats it, ride me baby'.

'Ok, enough.'. Jason laughed. 'What are you really doing?'

'Just sorting some shit out in the van, but its nice to daydream isn't it?' as he went back to kissing Emma.

'Yeah, I've been thinking about having a go on Sarah all day.'. Jason laughed, Emma could tell he was joking, a revenge dig at Rob, who also knew he was joking, but he decided to probe a little knowing that Emma could hear every word. 'Oh yeah? Well you've always said you want a go on her.'

'Well i didn't put it quite that way, but yeah, you know shes hot.'. This wasn't exactly news to Emma. Sarah was very pretty and most men would fancy her, but she'd never heard Jason describe another woman as hot.

Rob was weighing up his next move. He could easily steer the conversation and get Jason to dig himself a hole with Emma listening, but he needed Emma and Jason to be strong so she had something to lose. He had no interest in breaking them up, just controlling Emma. 'Yeah well she's not a patch on Emma and you know it you lucky bastard!'.

'Haha, well not many women are! Anyway, i gotta go mate, see you tomorrow.'

Once Jason was gone, Rob looked at Emma, 'Aww, isn't that sweet? now ride me hard you dirty bitch' as he grabbed her hips moving her back and forth on his cock. 'You like fucking me while I talk to your husband?'

Obviously the answer was no, but Emma's pussy was on fire, the van, the smells, the phonecall, the kissing and the nonstop riding was having a huge effect on her, she was panting, sweating.

'You do don't you? such a dirty slut wife, make me cum baby, you want my cum?'

Emma was riding hard, grinding herself on Rob. She could feel the van rocking, it would be clear to anyone outside what was going on.

'Say it, tell me you want my cum.'

'I... i.... ohhhh... I want... ohhhh mmmm... I want your cum!'. saying it out loud sent her over the edge and she shook as her orgasm hit, but Rob kept moving her, faster and faster until his own orgasm came and he shot his hot load deep inside her.

She collapsed on top of him and they lay there for a few moments. 'Damn you're a great fuck!' Rob exclaimed as eventually pushed her off of him. 'Oh by the way, you see that up there? thats a GoPro, recorded the whole thing.'. as he pointed to the small camera above the back doors.

'Rob, we need to talk about this, this can't go on.'. Emma was gathering her clothes.

'It will go on as long as I say, so, this Friday night, tell Jason you're going into town with friends and getting a hotel for the night.'

'Friday? its too short notice, he won't believe me!'

'Well, you'll have to convince him won't you?'. Rob laughed putting his jeans back on. 'Im sure you'll think of something. I'll send you the details of the hotel and i want you there, dressed up and ready for a night out by 8pm. And i do mean dressed up. You get one chance to impress me. You open that door to me looking like the hottest slut in town or i turn around, walk away, and everything, including today, after blurring myself out of course, gets uploaded. One chance, you understand?"

'Yes, yes, i understand.'. Emma sighed as she got dressed

'You understand what? Tell me your instructions '

'I get there before you, dress like a slut and you'll be there by 8.'

'One chance Emma, im not fucking joking.'

'Can i go now?". as she reached for the handle of the sliding door, cum dripping down her legs inside her trousers.

'Yeah you can go, oh, wear some sexy lingerie to work tomorrow.'. as he slapped her ass as she got out. She heard him but didnt acknowledge him. She just wanted to get in her car and go home.