Taking Ownership of Emma Pt. 03

Story Info
The power shifts back and forth at the hotel.
6.8k words
4.52
47.8k
59

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, Emma was getting ready for work. Despite Rob phoning Jason as she was riding him yesterday, she knew he had no idea what was going on. She had never loved him more, knowing that at any moment Rob could take everything away from her made her focus on what was important and she was more determined than ever to not let that happen.

It was feeling like she was living two lives. Her normal, healthy home life with the man she loved and this other, seedy, depraved life that she couldn't tell anyone about.

The pair had a fun night together which ended in sex. Emma suddenly felt like she was undeserving of Jason, especially in the bedroom. She felt unclean, like used goods, but there was no way she was going to let Rob ruin any part of her marriage, especially not this. She was overcompensating, kissing him more passionately, riding him harder, trying to prove that he was the one she wanted. Jason of course noticed the extra effort, but just put it down to her being horny.

No matter how hard she tried though, she couldn't stop images popping into her head. When she was sucking Jason's cock, she thought of Rob's cock. When she was riding him, she would have an image of her in Rob's van or on her sofa flash into her mind. When Jason turned her around and fucked her from behind, all she could see was the video of Tony fucking her that Rob had momentarily put on Pornhub and that a handful of horny men had seen. This mix of flashbacks, emotions and knowing she was now with Jason resulted in one of the longest and loudest orgasm's she'd ever experienced.

As she got her clothes ready for work, she remembered her instruction to wear sexy lingerie to the office today. She didn't know how Rob would know if she did or not, but was certain that he would know.

Jason usually left about half an hour before her in the morning so she waited until he was gone before getting dressed. Choosing her sexy red and black bra and thong set, she went for her black blouse over the top so there was no danger of anyone seeing what she was wearing underneath.

As soon as she walked into the office, she felt exposed. She knew no-one would know about the lingerie, but she knew, and that was enough to question in her mind everytime a colleague looked at her.

Her boss wasn't in today so she didn't have to try and think what family emergency she went home for yesterday. At 10am, her phone beeped, it was Rob.

'Hey sexy, how's my slut wife today? X'

She hated him. She hated what he was doing to her. After five minutes and no response, Rob text again. 'We've been over this, you're really testing my patience and I'm not a patient man. I'm not starting each day explaining to you why I own you, I just do. You know it, I know it. So, how's my slut wife today?X'

'I'm fine, had a wonderful night with Jason last night actually.'

'Oh great, I'll ask him for the details tonight, maybe we can compare notes. So did you do as I instructed today? X'

She'd forgotten about him and Jason going out tonight, another night where she would be panicking until Jason came home. 'The lingerie? Yes'

'Good girl. Go take a few pictures for me then babe and make them sexy. If they're not sexy, I'll make you take more until they are. Don't want to spend your day going back and forth to the bathroom do you? X'

She wanted to smash something. How could anyone be treating her like this? But smashing something would only draw attention, she had to act normal and blank this side of her life out as much as possible or people would start to get suspicious.

Once in the bathroom she took a number of selfies in various states of undress, from her blouse half open to standing in just her bra, thong and heels. Looking through the pictures, she could tell she looked unhappy and if she could tell, Rob could tell and he would make her do it all over again.

Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she tried to get into a sexy mood. She'd sent pictures to Jason over the years, so she knew what was expected. Convincing herself she was posing for Jason, she started again with the selfies.

The first couple still felt awkward, but she was soon getting in the zone. Pouting, moving her hands over her body, lowering her bra straps, soon her hand was in her thong as she snapped away. Lowering her thong to reveal her shaven pussy. Just like when she was in the bathroom of the pub, she couldn't help but move her fingers over her clit. She couldn't understand why this was turning her on, but it was. Her fingers moved faster over herself. She was no longer imagining these were for Jason, she knew she was doing this for Rob.

Her pussy was on fire, she wanted to take these pictures, she wanted to be bad. Placing her phone on top of the toilet, she switched it to video and started recording. With both hands now free, she was able to fully explore her body. Leaning back against the cubicle door, her thong was now around her ankles, giving her full access to her pussy.

Her hand was rubbing hard on herself, the other was now inside her bra as she watched herself on the phone screen. The pornhub video came into her head. She was thinking about those men who saw her getting fucked and was now imagining them watching this video. Feeling the need to fully expose herself to them, her bra was soon off and she bit her lip as her hand ran over her boobs. It was all too much and her legs buckled as the orgasm hit. Shuddering, but managing to stay quiet, she allowed the feeling to wash over her.

Realising she'd been in the bathroom for a very long time, she quickly got dressed and scanned through the second round of photos, sending five of them to Rob, getting that now familiar mix of fear, regret and arousal as she pressed send.

No one said anything when Emma returned to her desk, presumably they knew about her having a 'family emergency' and were allowing her the time she needed.

Her phoned beeped. 'I like it, sexy lingerie there and some sexy photos, I'm impressed. Do you feel naughty wearing it to work? X'

'No, it's fine, no one can see anything.'

'I know you Emma. I know you have those butterflies in your stomach. I know you're feeling nervous about wearing it, but then there's arousal isn't there? You like being a dirty girl. You're turned on by it. That's what makes you the perfect slut wife X'

It was true, everything he said was true but she didn't want him knowing that. 'I'm just doing what I'm told, nothing more. I'm not doing this because I want to, I'm doing it because I have to. You're the one making me do this!'

'Yeah, and you're welcome. X'

There was quite a bit of work to catch up on from her leaving early yesterday, so she was over an hour late finishing. As she turned the corner to her house, she saw Robs van parked outside. The van she had been fucked in yesterday. What the hell was he doing here?

When she was messaging him or sending pictures, there was a distance between Rob and her. It was just words on a screen, but him being inside her house was different. Last time he was there was when all this had started. He was going out with Jason tonight, but they usually met in the pub. Was he telling Jason what had happened? Showing him the texts, the pictures, the videos, confessing everything? It seemed unlikely, but it was possible. Rob was clearly not the man she'd always thought he was, he was capable of anything.

Emma pretty much ran into the house, desperate to know what was going on. 'Heres my sexy wife.' she heard Jason say from the kitchen. 'Right, well at least he's not charging at me, so Rob mustn't have said anything'. She reassured herself. 'Hi babe'. She smiled as she walked into the kitchen.

'Oh hi darling, how was your day?'. Rob laughed.

She wanted to go over there and slap that smug smile off of his face, but she didn't. She just smiled a fake smile. 'Not you, this guy is my babe, you're more like Babe the pig!'. As she kissed Jason, looking at Rob as she did.

'Ouch! Bad day dear?'. He was so good at acting normal, Emma was feeling even more like she was the one not acting normal.

'I thought you two were going out?'

'Yeah we are, but Rob is up early tomorrow so he's not drinking, he's designated driver tonight.'

'Yeah, gonna take my van.' he grinned, 'You're more than welcome to join us, but you'll have to go in the back'. He was mocking her openly Infront of Jason, showing her exactly how much power he held and that he owned her.

'Tempting offer, but I'll let you boys go out and play, don't want me cramping your style. Looking forward to a nice long shower.'

'Well, we'd better be going babe, won't be too late.'. Jason kissed her on the head and Rob followed him out of the kitchen, running his hand across her boobs as he passed.

How could he be so blatant? Here she was, a nervous wreck and he was groping her with her husband just a few steps ahead. Rob has just as much to lose as Emma did, but he was so relaxed, so in control.

Emma was exhausted. This whole week had taken its toll on her, she was looking forward to a long shower and an early night. Just before getting in the shower though, her phone beeped. It was Rob. 'You said you were going to have a shower, shame I'm not there to wash your back, I'm going to need a photo from the shower, show me those tits covered in suds X'.

She didn't have the energy or desire to fight him on it. She knew he was sitting with her husband, that his phone would beep and he would smugly look at whatever picture she sent to him. She knew there was a danger of Jason seeing it, but she also knew she had no choice, Rob already had way worse than a shower pic to show Jason if she didn't do as she said.

Her relaxing shower now ruined, she took a few pictures of herself all sudded up and sent a couple to Rob. Again, she was turned on, almost as much as she was terrified.

'Mmm... Very hot, you're getting good at the pictures, I can tell you're getting turned on by them X'

'How can you do this with your best friend right next to you? Do you have no conscience?'

'No, not really. Don't put all this on me. You were just as responsible as me the first time. You were kissing me, grinding on me, sucking my cock, riding me. No one forced you. Like no one forced you to let that old guy fuck you and no one forced you to have an orgasm fucking me in my van. But if it makes you feel better, I'll show Jason some sexy pictures of Sarah, even it up a bit, want me to? X'

'No, of course I don't!'

'Really? You don't want me to show him these? X' as he sent her some pictures of Sarah. A couple posing in her lingerie as Emma had, then one of her looking up at Rob with his cock in her mouth. Emma looked at them, seeing her best friend like this for the first time.

For some reason, she felt a hint of jealousy looking at them. She knew it was ridiculous, this was his wife, but seeing her like this made Sarah just seem like one of his 'sluts'. Sarah was beautiful, her boobs and bum smaller than Emma's, but that took nothing away from her obvious sex appeal. She looked amazing in her lingerie and Emma wondered if he preferred her lingerie pictures to Sarah's or not. That famous competitiveness that had got her into this mess during truth or dare was here again. Looking through the pictures she'd sent to Rob from work, then back at Sarah's, Emma thought she looked slightly better but did Rob agree? She hoped so.

The blowjob picture brought a similar response. Was that taken before or after Emma had sucked Robs cock, who sucked it better? 'No, I don't want you to show him those!'

'How come? Think it would make him want to fuck her? Anyway, you go get some rest, you'll need it for Friday, you told him you're staying away yet? X'

'No, not yet. I really don't think it's a good idea though. It's way too risky.'

'Its not your job to think. It's your job to open the hotel room door looking like a sexy slut. One chance remember, or I walk away X'

'Well what do you expect me to wear?'. The fact she was asking this was grating, but she couldn't risk getting it wrong.

'I'll leave that to you. But we're going out, so something practical, but I want the slut on my arm to look like a slut and I want easy access to you X'

Emma didn't reply and Rob didn't push her on it, her instructions were given. Within a few minutes of getting into bed, she was asleep and didn't wake until the morning.

The following day Rob's only message to her was to send the booking confirmation for the hotel. She knew the hotel, a large, old hotel with a good reputation. Half expecting a seedy motel, she was pleasantly surprised. She now had to decide what to wear. She had a few sexy dresses in her wardrobe but were they sexy enough? She didn't want to look ridiculous, walking around town looking like a hooker but she also didn't want Rob walking away when he saw her and go and do god knows what with the videos and pictures.

Getting home a bit earlier than Jason gave her the opportunity to try on some of the outfits. Trying on dresses, skirts and tops, she couldn't decide on one and decided to go shopping tomorrow for something suitable.

When Jason got home, she explained that there was some industry awards evening on Friday evening and her company was up for an award. Telling him her boss had only just told her, but she was expected to be there and they were even paying for hotel rooms for everyone so they could celebrate. Jason hated any kind of office get together, so she knew he wouldn't ask to tag along.

Friday arrived, and Rob messaged Emma just after she got to work. 'Looking forward to tonight slut wife? X'

Having not slept much last night, she was in no mood for his games. 'I'll be there to open the door at 8'

'Looking forward to seeing my slut all dressed up, I'm hard just thinking about it, but you can sort that for me later can't you? X'

'I'll be there'

The day seemed to drag at work. She wanted it over and done with but once it got time to head home, she was dreading the rest of the night.

She'd told Jason that everyone was heading straight there after work. She knew it would be horrible to be at home with him, then have to leave to go and fulfil Robs disgusting desires.

Arriving at the hotel just before six, she felt that everyone was looking at her, as if they knew why she was there. Her stomach was in knots, this was different to the last time she met Rob. Last time was him telling him to meet him and her being there in twenty minutes. This time though, she'd had all week to think about it. It was planned, which made it feel like she was actually cheating even more than before. It was two married people getting a hotel for the night. She'd gone shopping and bought an outfit, not for her husband, but for another man. She needed a drink.

Luckily she knew she'd feel like this and had packed a bottle of prosecco for herself. Sitting on the bed, drinking her prosecco, she ran through the possible events of tonight and what to do or say if someone she knew saw her out with Rob, which was unlikely as they lived away from the city, but was still possible

Rob hadn't text her since this morning which she found odd, she almost wanted him to text her now, to make her feel less alone.

After a shower, she got ready. Laying on the makeup thicker than normal. False lashes and dark smokey eyes and a nude lipstick made her green eyes really pop. She ran a loose curl through her hair and got dressed.

She still didn't understand why, but when she bought her outfit for tonight, she'd also bought new lingerie. Telling herself that it was to seperate her from the lingerie Jason had seen her in, she knew it was partly to impress Rob. Her outfit consisted of a black Leather short skirt, semi sheer animal print blouse and a pair of black thigh high leather boots.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she did indeed look like a slut. Her make up and hair adding to the look, with her new black lace bra showing through under the semi sheer blouse. As much as she knew she looked like a slut, Emma actually thought she looked good too. The skirt had a zip up the side and she tried it in different positions Infront of the mirror. Feeling the leather against her fingertips as she moved it was adding to her state of arousal. She was thinking of the men who would look at her tonight. Dirty, disgusting men like the ones who saw her on Pornhub, or like the ones in the pub, looking at her like a piece of meat. Her thoughts were broken by a knock on the door, it was Eight o'clock.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door. Rob stood there, dressed in a smart, expensive looking suit and he wasn't alone. 'Hi honey, I'd like you to meet Steve'. She was taken aback, but simply smiled and said 'Hi.'

Steve was also in an expensive looking suit, he was 48, tall and thin. He smiled back and greeted Emma.

'Well come on hun, let us in!' Rob laughed, giving her a kiss on the lips as he walked in pulling a small suitcase, Steve following behind. 'Steve and I have only just finished our meeting, which I think went well, wouldn't you Steve? Just a few I's to dot and t's to cross, so I'll have to get changed before we go out tonight, shouldn't take long though babe.'

Emma had no idea what was going on, just another one of Rob's dumb game's but she was suddenly very aware of how she was dressed, especially in the presence of two smartly dressed men. 'Oh, erm, ok, should I leave you two alone?'

'No babe, don't be daft.'. Rob parked his suitcase next to the bed and went over to her. 'Ive missed you today, have you missed me?'. He was acting differently, less sleazy, almost more genuine. The irony being that this was an act for Steve and his genuine side was sleazy. 'You look sexy as shit by the way, Steve, doesn't she look amazing?'

Steve looked at her, his eyes tracing all the way up her thigh high boots, up her body to her heavily made up face. 'Stunning'. He smiled.

Rob gave her a lingering kiss and went back to his suitcase, opening it, he took out a file. 'Right, there's just a tiny bit of paperwork that I need to do with Steve, then I'll get changed and I'm all yours, ok babe?'.

'I'm just gonna use your bathroom'. Steve announced and the second he closed the door Rob ran over to Emma. 'Ok, Steve is a very important client, we've worked together before but he's got a contract for a new school and he's looking to use my company for the build, so you do anything, and I mean anything to mess this up and I walk right out of here and ruin your life, got it?'. Emma just nodded, knowing full well that as much as she'd love to destroy this deal, he could destroy her life far worse. 'Good girl, now, do you have a kiss for daddy?'.

Having spent the day telling herself to not fight anything, that it was pointless, and to just go along with what Rob told her, she moved in and kissed him. His hands immediately went to her ass as he pulled her in close, his tongue already in her mouth. 'Mmm, good choice on the outfit, you look the best I've ever seen you.'.

The bathroom door opened and Steve came back out. Rob didn't stop though, still kissing her deep. Her back was to Steve and he stood and looked at Robs hand on her ass, squeezing it in her little leather skirt. Emma knew he was there but didn't dare break the kiss. Rob knew he was there too and moved his hand under her skirt, moving it up, revealing her new black thong to Steve as he massaged her now exposed ass. Steve just watched. Her thigh high boots making her thighs and ass look incredible. 'Oh shit, Steve, sorry, didn't hear you come out'. Rob laughed, breaking the kiss but still with his hand on her exposed ass. 'Lets get this paperwork finished'.

Steve was a seasoned businessman. He had seen and done it all. Despite being married with three kids, he'd enjoyed a few sexual sweetners to business deals over the years. The deal wasn't as cut and dried as Rob was making out, but as he stood there looking at Emma, he knew there was a deal to be done. 'Rob look, you seem busy, I don't want to eat into your night out, plus I have a meeting with another company in the morning so I should really be going.'

12