Taking Ownership of Emma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob knew the dance too though. He knew how people like Steve worked and that's why he'd suggested going over a few details back in the room where Emma was dressed like a slut. 'Hey I bet that mini bar is packed, want a beer before you go? Go get us a couple of beers babe'. Slapping her ass as he left her and walked over to Steve. 'Free beer and a great view..' as he pointed to Emma who was bent over at the mini fridge. '..a guy can't complain'. Steve smiled at him, then looked back at Emma.

'Here you go'. Emma smiled, handing them the beers. She knew her role. She knew that it was in her best interest to help get this deal over the line. If Rob lost this deal he might take it out on her, just out of spite and anger, she was fully aware of what he was capable of.

'I'm so sorry, I have to take this, it's business.'. Rob said, holding his phone, pretending to have a call, as he walked to the door. 'You two get to know each other, I'll be right back'.

Emma and Steve exchanged awkward glances for a moment before he broke the ice. 'So you look amazing, where are you heading to tonight?'.

'Honestly? I've no idea, Rob said it was a suprise.'

'Well you look incredible, I wish my wife would dress like that, although I doubt we'd leave the hotel room if she did!'

Emma's phone beeped, it was Rob. 'I'm going down to reception to pick up a room key, you got five minutes to work on Steve, trust me, getting this deal is way more important to you than it is to me. See you soon slut x'

Emma took a breath, 'Sorry, where were we?'

'I was telling you how great you looked.'. Steve smiled.

'Oh, well thank you, it's actually a new outfit, I wasn't too sure about it.'

'Really? It looks amazing, why weren't you sure?'

'Well I like the boots, I'm not sure if the skirt is a little short and the blouse is a little sheer.'.

'No, not at all. With legs like those, no skirt is too short and the blouse, well I can only see a little bit of bra through it and that's a sexy look, although, I think you could get away with opening an extra button.'

She was really beginning to hate men, they were all the same. On the surface, Steve seemed like a hard working family man, but he was just like the others and very blatant about it. 'Oh, do you think this looks better?'. She asked, playing along as she undid the next button revealing quite a bit of clevage.

'Its better, but not as good as opening the next one'. As he sipped his beer, a smug grin on his face.

Emma obliged and opened the next, the centre part of her black bra now on display. She looked at him as he stared at her clevage. 'Tell you what, why don't you show me where my blouse looks best.'

He knew when to take an opportunity and put his beer down standing close to her. 'Ok, well I honestly think it looks best...'. As he undid the next button, then the next one, un-tucking it from her skirt, continuing to undo them with no resistance. '...off completely' as he slid it off her shoulders onto the floor.

Emma let it fall and laughed, 'You think I should go out like this?'

He knew he had her, 'No, of course not, remove the skirt.'

Again, no resistance as she slid the skirt down and stepped out of it, now in just her sexy black bra and thong and thigh high boots. Steve grabbed her ass and pulled her in kissing her hard. He'd wanted her since he saw her and he was being pretty rough with her, squeezing her ass hard as he rammed his tongue down her throat. Her hand went between them to his bulge, squeezing it over his trousers. She knew Rob would be back soon and wanted to show him she was playing her part.

Steve lay on the bed, taking his trousers off as he did. His long thin cock sprung up in his briefs. 'Get to work slut'. He grinned.

Knowing Rob would open the door any minute, she climbed onto the bed and straddled Steve's face before releasing his cock and putting it straight into her mouth. She felt him move her thong to the side and hungrily eat at her pussy. At the angle she was at, she was able to take quite a lot of Steve's cock into her mouth, it's lack of girth making it easier to fit in her throat.

Hearing the keycard swipe the door she looked up and saw Rob walk in. He paused taking in the sight. Emma looking at him with a cock in her mouth and her pussy being loudly eaten by Steve, who didn't stop when the door opened. 'Oh my god, what's going on here?'

'Shut the fuck up Rob and sit down'. Steve responded without looking up, before carrying on licking Emma's clit.

'Emma, what are you doing?'. Rob feigning suprise at what was happening. She just looked at him and carried on sucking.

Steve pushed Emma off of him and sat up on the bed before pulling her back over and guiding her head up and down his cock with his hand. "I said, shut the fuck up, now either sit down and watch me use this slut or get the fuck out of here.'

Emma was enjoying this turn of events. The control had been taken away from Rob and even though she knew this was what Rob wanted, it was no longer on his terms. Steve was well and truly in charge and there was nothing Rob could do about it. 'Ok, ok, I'll sit down and be quiet, I'm guessing it's safe to say we have a business deal then?'

Steve laughed as he continued bobbing Emma's head up and down his cock. 'Who said that? I'm just having fun with this slut. Now she's certainly helping your chances, but you're seriously damaging them by talking. I've got another meeting tomorrow, then maybe I'll let you know.'

Emma was conflicted. She was loving that someone was finally standing up to Rob, treating him the way he had treated her, but she also knew he would blame her if this deal fell through. Did she really want to fight Rob's battle for him? Her thoughts were interrupted by a hard smack on her ass, followed by another. 'You like being my slut for the night you fucking whore?'

The same words as Rob would use, but in a different voice. 'Well? Answer me you little slut!' as he smacked her even harder causing her body to judder. Steve was no better than Rob, if anything he was worse, he was trying to humiliate both Emma and Rob. As another smack hit, she decided she had to concentrate on her own interests here, and that was keeping Rob on her side. No reason why she couldn't make him suffer first though she thought. 'Mmm... Yes, yes I love it.'. She moaned, catching Rob slumped in his chair from the corner of her eye. 'Your cock is so fucking tasty.'

'You hear that? You can't fake that, when you hit these sluts you get the truth from them'. Steve laughed as he released his grip on her. 'Come sit on my face baby, I want you looking at him when you cum'.

Emma obliged as he lay back, facing Rob, she lowered herself onto Steve's face. 'This sluts pussy is already wet, I love it'. Steve laughed before Emma smothered his face. It was true, she was wet, partly from the earlier attention her pussy had had from Steve, but despite herself, she was finding herself more and more turned on by these unusual situations she was finding herself in.

With Steve's hands around her waist she moved slowly over his mouth, looking at Rob the whole time. Rob was no longer slumped, he was sat upright, looking on at this woman he'd made his own riding another man's face in her thigh high boots, she looked hot as shit. The erection that had almost gone thanks to Steve's humiliation attempts was now back. The pair locked eyes and Emma was enjoying being watched.

She soon found herself running her hands over her boobs, cupping them, squeezing them together. Steve couldn't see, she was performing for Rob. She didn't understand why, but she felt the need to please him. Rob couldn't help but move his hand over his bulge as he watched. He also knew she was doing this for him, not because he was making her, but because she wanted to.

Steve's tongue was working hard on her pussy, which was on fire. She bit her lip as she watched Rob, his hand stroking his cock through his trousers, knowing he was desperate to take it out. Reaching behind, she unclipped her bra, revealing her tits to Rob. It was almost too much for her to take as she moaned, grinding harder on Steve's face.

Rob couldn't take it any more and undid his trousers, finally releasing his throbbing cock. He stroked it, slowly watching the show Emma was putting on. She wanted to stroke it for him, to feel his big fat cock in her hand again. Taking hold of Steve's cock Infront of her, she matched Robs strokes as she watched him.

Feeling her orgasm building, she pushed down more on Steve's face. 'oohh...mmm.. I'm such a fucking slut.. Ohhh... Mmm... Fuck... Yes.. yes. Ohhhhh...ohhh fuuccckkk.'. She looked at Rob the whole time as her orgasm hit her and it took every inch of willpower for Rob not to join her with his own orgasm.

Emma collapsed on the bed next to Steve as Rob quickly put his cock away. Steve lay back panting, his face covered in saliva and pussy juice.

'Fuck, your bitch is so fucking hot, here's something for you to play with.' as he threw Emma's bra at Rob and laughed.

Emma climbed from the bed and dinished the bit of prosecco from her glass. Standing in just her boots and thong and she looked at them both. 'You ready to sign the contract?'. She asked Steve casually.

'Not yet slut, why don't you come sit on my cock and we'll talk about it?' he grinned.

'No thanks, I've already cum, all over your face, how do I taste? But, if you were to sign the contract, I'd be very grateful'. The pair of them looked at her. Rob couldn't believe she was actually on his side and Steve couldn't believe that this woman, who he assumed was Robs wife without ever asking, was willing to risk the deal at this late stage.

'Doesn't work like that sweetheart, you got five seconds to bring that slut body of yours here and ride my cock or there will never be a deal.'

Emma was loving finally having some power, she knew she had Steve on a hook and knew Rob was relying on her. 'Really? Oh, that's such a shame, I was really looking forward to working with you more often and I was especially looking forward to sitting on that big cock of yours, but if there's no deal...' as she walked over to Rob, looking at him as she ran her hand over his bulge, '... I'll have to settle for your cock instead baby, I really need to be fucked, can you see your friend out please?'

Rob just looked at Emma as she winked at him. Steve couldn't believe what was happening, a moment ago he'd just made this hot slut cum all over his face, now he was being told to leave with his cock still throbbing. He already felt foolish enough, he wasn't leaving here without getting to fuck Emma. He looked at her, bent over Rob as the pair kissed. Her ass Infront of Steve, framed perfectly by the leather thigh highs.

Sitting up, he moved forwards to the end of the bed, if this slut wasn't going to play ball he'd teach her a lesson, he'd show her just who she was dealing with.

Emma and Rob were now kissing passionately, her hand still squeezing his bulge. She didn't hear Steve move behind her. By the time she felt his hands on her hips, it was too late as he pushed her forwards against Rob. The next moment she felt his long cock slide into her. Rob knew what was happening but couldn't help as his arms were pinned between himself and Emma.

'Think you can play hardball with me you fucking slut?'. As he started ramming his cock in and out of her. 'This is all you're fucking good for, you and your loser husband. Sending your wife to do your dirty work? Well guess what, my cock is inside her now, I'm always gonna be the guy that fucked your wife as you sat there helpless, and she fucking loves it too, don't you slut?'

'No, no I don't, please, stop, please.'

'Oh I love it when they beg' Steve laughed, pulling her head back with a handful of hair, 'beg me to fuck you darling, beg daddy to fuck you'

'No, please, please, stop.'

Steve pulled her hair harder, 'I said fucking beg me to fuck you!' he yelled, slamming his cock hard into her.

'Fuck me, please daddy, fuck me'. Emma panted, moving her head back more so he didn't pull her hair out.

'Mmm that's better, yeah you like daddy fucking you don't you?' as he pushed her further onto Rob, who was being crushed under the two bodies.

'Yes, yes I do daddy, your cock is..oohhh...mmm... So much bigger than Rob's... Ohhh.. harder daddy.. mmm... Use your little slut'

'Oh I'm gonna use you, I'm gonna pass you round my office, you're mine now, understand? Mmm.. yeah that's it, she's getting into it, she wants me to fuck her don't you slut?'

'Yes daddy.. ohhh...don't stop.. mmm... Fuck your cock is so good daddy, cum inside me daddy.. I want to feel you cum'

'Mmmm.... Yeah... You want daddy's cum? You gonna be a good girl for daddy and take all his cum?'

'Yes.. oh god yes... I need it daddy'

It was too much for Steve to take and he exploded more than he had in years into Emma. 'Ooohhh. Take it bitch, take daddy's cum.. oooh fuck yeah'. He kept going until his balls were empty, then collapsed back onto the bed.

Emma stood up slowly, as Steve's cum ran down her legs into her boots. Rob tried to take her hand to check she was ok, but she pushed him away and walked over to the file on the bedside table. Not saying a word, she slowly walked to Steve. 'This is the contract you need to sign, you have one minute'. Picking up her phone and waving it at him. 'This was filming the whole time, so I suggest that you sign it, otherwise I go to the police and show them how you raped me.'

Steve's mouth dropped open. 'Raped you?' he laughed nervously, 'You were begging for it!'

Emma stayed calm, 'I said I wanted you to leave, you grabbed me from behind and started fucking me, I begged you to stop, you assaulted me, I begged you again, you assaulted me, so I had to comply for fear of my life, it's all on video and I'm sure the police would agree with that sequence of events. You now have about 30 seconds to choose your fate'

'You fucking bitch, fucking slut'. Steve mumbled as he quickly signed the contracts. She handed them to Rob and he confirmed everything was in order.

'Now, get the fuck out of my room, take your shit and get out!!''

Steve grabbed his jacket, quickly pulling his trousers up and left. Emma turned to Rob. 'Well that was exciting' she laughed.

'Wait, what? Are you ok? Did he hurt you?'

'No' she laughed again, waving her phone. 'I think I learned the art of blackmail from you.'

'But did he hurt you? Is there something I can do?'

'So I was believable then? No, no, stop, please, please.' she cried in a dramatic way. 'I knew he'd want to use the contract as some kind of carrot to dangle, he'd use it for as long as he could to get whatever he could. So when I went up to get a drink, I hit record on my phone so I could bring this to an end.'

'So you knew he'd attack you?'

'I thought he might, given a little encouragement, that's why I came over to you. I bend Infront of him, feeling you up and telling him to leave, a guy like that has too big of an ego to stand for that.'

'So he didn't rape you?'

'I think we both know why you brought him here, to fuck me and then sign your contract, that's what happened, I just made sure of it and sped it up a bit. I was on fire, I needed to be fucked and he did just that, nice and hard too.' she giggled.

'You're unbelievable!' Rob laughed.

'I know.' she grinned. 'I need a shower though before we go out.'

Rob had assumed the night was ruined, that he would have to take her home and sex with her would never be the same again, but he could see a change in her. He knew how much she had enjoyed putting on a show for him, so when she said about going out he wasn't going to stop her. 'Ok, I'll jump in after you then we'll head out'

The night had only just begun.

12