Taking Ownership of Emma Pt. 04

Story Info
Emma has more tasks to do before leaving the hotel.
7.8k words
4.39
41.2k
49
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma stepped out of the shower and looked at herself in the mirror. What was she doing? Here she was, a happily married woman, having just washed the cum off of herself from a man she just met and fucked in a hotel room Infront of her husbands best friend. Looking down at her wedding ring, she felt disgusted with herself.

No matter how she tried to justify it to herself, she knew deep down that there was a part of her that was enjoying her new life. But how? Why? It made no sense. Wrapping a towel around her, she took a deep breath and went back into the room. This wasn't something she could sort out now, she just had to get through tonight and then come up with a way out of this.

'No need to wear a towel Emma, I've seen it all before.'. Rob laughed. Emma just smiled and walked past him. 'I'm gonna go jump in the shower and we'll head out ok? Get yourself dressed.'

She was functioning on autopilot. None of this was her, or was it? She wanted to talk to Jason, a quick phone call just to hear his voice, to ground her, but at the same time she didn't want to. She didn't want to bring Jason into this, didn't want to associate him with any of this. He wouldn't know of course, but she couldn't bring herself to speak to him, here in this hotel room, then go back to being Robs slut.

Getting dressed again in her slut outfit, she re-applied her thick whore makeup of smokey eyes and nude lips as Rob came out of the bathroom. 'Fuck you look good, ready for some fun babe?'

'What exactly do you have planned for tonight?'

'Oh nothing special really, we'll go to a few places, plenty of booze, bit of dancing, see where the night takes us.'

Although relieved that he didn't seem to have a trip to some kind of sex dungeon planned, the thought of a simple night out bothered her just the same. It was almost like a date. She was going on a date with another man while her husband sat at home.

'Look Rob..'. She couldn't silence the voice of concern inside her. '..don't you think we've gone far enough, I mean, already too far?'

'Nah, you can never go too far!'. Rob laughed as he buttoned up his shirt.

'I'm serious! I've slept with you twice, sent you pictures, slept with two other men Infront of you and now I'm here in a fucking hotel room with you ready to go on a date? I don't want to do this, I want to go home to Jason and forget any of this ever happened!'

'Ok, firstly, we didn't sleep together, we fucked and if I recall you came every time, so this isn't a one way street. Secondly, it's more than twice, I seem to remember having a few goes on you the first night. And thirdly, you're loving what's happening you're just scared to admit it.'

'I'm not loving it! You're fucking blackmailing me! What happened at my house that night was a mistake. I take full responsibility for it, I was drunk, caught up in the moment, and made a terrible mistake, but that doesn't mean you can keep punishing me for it! What about Sarah? How can you do this to her? You're giving me no choice with Jason, your best friend by the way, but you're choosing to do this to Sarah!'

'What Sarah doesn't know can't hurt her and I know you won't tell her, so it doesn't bother me at all. I get to have you both.'. He grinned, walking over to her as she sat Infront of her makeup mirror. 'I get to feel these nice big tits...'. Running his hand down her shoulder and inside her blouse. '...to do whatever I want to you, then I get to go home and fuck Sarah, I think it's pretty perfect.'

Emma just froze, watching herself get groped in the mirror. A couple of weeks ago she'd have slapped Rob silly if he did that, but now she just accepted it. Hearing him say about fucking Sarah stung a little though and she didn't know why. Was it because it was a reminder that the man she was with was married to her best friend and was continuing with his sham of a marriage with poor Sarah non the wiser? Or was it jealousy? Was she jealous that Sarah was the one he went home to and Emma was just his bit of fun on the side? 'So you don't feel guilty at all when you're in bed with Sarah?'. She snapped.

'No, why would I?'. He laughed still squeezing her boobs as he spoke. 'Told you, what she doesn't know won't hurt her, so when I go home tomorrow...' as he took her hand and placed it on his bulge, '...and she puts my cock in her mouth, maybe I'll be thinking of her, maybe I'll be thinking of you, but as far as she's concerned, she getting to suck my fat cock, so she's happy.'. He undid his jeans and let them drop to the floor. 'Now, why don't you give Sarah's cock a little suck?'

'You're sick! Really sick!'. Still looking in the mirror she could see his hands on her boobs and his cock bouncing up and down next to her shoulder.

'I know, and you love it, so get that cock in your mouth slut, or I could phone Jason, tell him I bumped into you in the hotel with some guy called Steve? Then maybe show him the shit you've been sending me?'

As was now usual, knowing she had no choice, she complied. Turning her head to the side and taking Robs cock into her mouth. She hadn't even left the room and this was the second cock she'd tasted tonight.

'Yeah that's it slut, suck Sarah's cock like a good girl.'. He mocked, stroking her hair. 'That cock has been inside your best friend so many times, can you taste her?'

Emma shook her head, not wanting to get into this conversation, she just carried on sucking.

'You can't? That's a shame, maybe I should fuck her, then get you to suck it soon after? Sarah tastes sweet, I think you'll like it.'

Emma had never had any lesbian desires. She'd never done anything with another woman except a few drunken kisses on dares, and even then, it was the excitement of doing something naughty rather than the pleasure of kissing a woman. She certainly had no desire to taste Sarah, but there was something so wrong about what he was saying, something so naughty that it was having a bit of an effect on her. Sarah has been her best friend for years and Emma had never thought of her in any kind of sexual way, until Rob had sent her those pictures of her, and now she knew what Rob was like, she started imaging him and Sarah together. Her sucking and slurping increased as she thought about it.

Sensing a change in Emma, Rob continued. 'She likes doggy best. Likes to be bent over and fucked. You picturing it Emma? Sarah bent over, her knickers round her ankles, her pussy on show, waiting to get this cock inside her. She's a squealer. Squeals nice and loud when I fuck her nice and deep.'. He was now thrusting back and forth into Emma's mouth. 'Mmm yeah, you picturing it slut?'

The fact was, she was picturing it. She was picturing her best friend in a whole new way. The Sarah she knew was very sweet and innocent. She could tell a dirty joke now and again and was no nun, but she tended to dress down, she still looked good, but more in an attractive way than a sexy way. Now though she was imagining her in her underwear, her conservative clothes on the floor and her bent over, needing Robs cock inside her. Emma knew what Robs cock felt like inside her. How it was nice and fat, how he could generate a lot of power with it, how it stayed hard after he'd cum. She knew exactly how Sarah was feeling when Rob was using her. She wanted to see it. Wanted to see Rob fucking her, not making love, fucking her. Wanted to watch his cock moving in and out of her. Maybe watching closely. So closely that her mouth was ready if his cock came out of Sarah. A million thoughts in her head were interrupted as Rob exploded in her mouth. Holding her head still as he shot his married seed down her throat.

'Mmm... Oh fuck yeah... Mmm.. yeah... You like daddy's cum?'

She nodded, her mind all over the place as she swallowed his cum.

'Good girl, you're a fucking amazing cock sucker'. as he finally released her and headed to the bathroom.

Emma looked back in the mirror seeing a strand of cum running from the side of her mouth to her chin. Wiping it with her finger, she instinctively licked it from her finger, then realised that she had just voluntarily put Rob's cum in her mouth and he wasn't even in the room! For the third time tonight she touched up her makeup and soon the pair headed out.

'What if someone we know sees us?' she asked as they walked to the elevator, his hand on her ass as they walked.

'Unlikely, but if they do, we got two options. If they only know one of us, then we say we're out on a friend's birthday party and it's fancy dress but I didn't get the memo. If it's someone we both know, then we'll have to judge it accordingly, but similar story.'

Emma knew Rob had just as much to lose as she did, so trusted him to come up with a convincing story if the need arose.

'Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you...' Rob started as they waited for the elevator. '..tonight is dare night. Anything and I mean anything I dare you to do, you do, understand? I'm not spending the night explaining all the ways I could ruin your life, you already know them, so if I dare you to do something, what do you do?'

Emma took a breath, resigned to her fate. 'I do it, no questions.'. She mumbled.

'Good girl'. He grinned, squeezing her ass over her leather skirt. 'And as the whole night is dare night, seems a bit pointless to have to say 'dare' every time doesn't it? So basically, just do as your told!'. He laughed. God she hated him.

As the elevator doors opened a middle aged man in a suit was already inside, his eyes almost popping out as he saw how Emma was dressed. Realising he was staring, he quickly looked away. Rob smacked her ass as he guided her forward into the elevator. 'Baby of course I love you sucking my cock..' Rob said, as if the two of them were carrying on with a conversation, '...you're amazing at it, I'm just saying you'll have to wait until we get back.'. Emma blushed bright red and shot him an evil look. The man clearly shuffling uncomfortably as the doors closed. 'Lets not fight about it though babe, come here, give me some sugar.' as he pulled her close and started kissing her slowly and deeply, checking from the corner of his eye if the man was looking.

The elevator had doors that opened front and back, both with mirrors on them, so when the doors closed, the man could see everything going on behind him.

Knowing he had an audience, Rob moved his hand to Emmas boobs, groping them over her blouse as he kissed her. He managed to quickly flick open the next button on her blouse, moving his hand inside.

Emma kept her eyes closed, too embarrassed by the situation, just hoping they would soon reach the ground floor.

As the elevator stopped at the ground floor, Rob released her. It was only when she opened her eyes did she notice the mirror Infront of her and could see most of her bra with her blouse hanging open. The doors opened as she quickly tried to fasten it, but not before she caught the embarrassed reflection of the man's face.

His embarrassment hit her. Yes he was embarrassed for himself, not knowing where to look, probably wanting to look, but not wanting to get caught looking. But he also seemed to be embarrassed for her. Embarrassed for this woman who, for whatever reason, has been reduced to asking to suck cock and getting groped in an elevator. 'He probably thinks I'm a whore.' she thought to herself, and dressed like she was, it was the natural assumption.

The man exited the elevator as soon as the doors opened and Rob just laughed as Emma quickly fastened her blouse. 'Man, we're going to have some fun tonight!' as he slapped her ass again as they stepped into the lobby.

The heels of her boots clicked on the tiled lobby floor, so even those that hadn't already noticed her, turned their heads. They were almost at the front door when they heard a chorus of wolf whistles coming from the hotel bar. As they turned to look, they saw a bunch of men, around late 20's/early 30's all looking and pointing at her. They were all wearing gangster suits with inflatable guns, it was clear they were on a stag do.

'I think we should get a drink in the bar before we leave, don't you?' Rob grinned, linking her arm and redirecting her towards the bar. Emma had no time to respond, but knew she had no say in it anyway.

The group of men all composed themselves and tried to act cool as the couple approached the bar, moving to create a path between themselves and the bar. 'Hows it going fellas, great costumes, stag do?'. Rob smiled casually as he walked between them.

The bravado of the group had gone now that the woman they wolf whistled at from a distance was now stood Infront of them. They mostly acted like the man in the lift, wanting to look but not wanting to get caught looking. 'Yeah, yeah mate, this guy is getting married next week.' One of the men said, hitting the arm of the groom.

'Oh wow, congratulations, this is my wife Emma and I'm Rob.' as he held his hand to the groom.

'Alex' the groom smiled, shaking Robs hand, 'Nice to meet you both'. Before turning to Emma and offering her his hand. Emma obliged and smiled, he seemed like a nice guy, as she shook his hand. 'Congratulations. I hope you're both going to be very happy'.

'I'll go order our drinks, I'm just getting a beer, want the same?'. Rob asked, patting her ass. Emma nodded and said she'd go with him, but Rob insisted she stay 'Its ok hun, you stay and talk with our new friends'. As he got to the bar he turned and saw the men circle her, he could see some checking out her ass, another two elbowing each other and smiling to themselves. He could see potential for fun here.

'I'm erm, just going to go have a cigarette.'. Emma smiled to the group as they circled her. She wasn't an everyday smoker, just when she was drinking or heavily stressed, so she'd bought a packet on the way to the hotel, knowing also that it was a good way out of a situation like this.

Seeing the smokers sign and walking down the corridor to the outside area, she was closely followed by two men from the group. She could feel people walking behind her, but it was only when she was at the door did she actually see them. They both smiled at her as they followed her out. The smokers area wasn't very big, just two small tables and chairs and two outside heaters. Emma moved to the far corner and lit her cigarette, of course being joined by the two men.

One seemed far more confident than the other and introduced himself as Ryan, the best man, and Neil. 'Nice to meet you both' Emma smiled taking a long drag of the cigarette.

'So are guys off into town?' Ryan asked as he lit his own cigarette.

'Yeah, I've not been out for a while, so hoping Rob knows where we're going.'

'Well you're welcome to tag along with us, I guess Rob can come too.' Ryan grinned.

'Ha, well thank you, that's very kind, but the last thing you want on a stag do is a woman!'

'What? That's the point of a stag do!'. Ryan laughed. 'His last night of freedom, picking up a hot chick, you wouldn't deny him that would you?'

Again Emma laughed. Ryan had a charming style of delivery that seemed to make him sound not at all sleazy. 'Well I'm sure you'll have no trouble in finding him a hot chick later on tonight.'

'Already found one!' he grinned, taking Emma's hand and kissing it. 'My search is over!'

Emma was used to being chatted up on nights out and enjoyed a bit of harmless flirting. She knew how to play along and where to draw the line. She'd always assumed that Jason did exactly the same and trusted him completely. But as Ryan flirted with her, she felt different to usual. This past week had given her a new window into the minds of men. Tony, Steve and Rob were all married. On the surface, all respectable. But Tony and Steve had no reservations about fucking a woman they had literally just met and Rob was revelling in doing what he was doing to her. Were all men like this? Would every man she'd ever flirted with have just gone straight to fucking her given the opportunity? Was Jason like that?

'Well I'm flattered, but I'm out with my husband tonight, so I don't think hot chicks are as hot with their husbands by their side!'.

'Oh I don't know, sometimes that makes them hotter, plus, like I said, it's his last night of freedom, you're not going to bail out on poor Alex are you? Just remember, whatever the groom gets, the best man gets double!'

Emma took another drag. In the past she would've laughed off that comment, but she could see through the words now. It was an open offer to her. 'Well you're persistent, I'll give you that, but you'll have to find someone else.' she smiled.

'Ah shit, you're rubbish!' Ryan laughed. 'Ok, fair enough, but you have to help me with the dare game ok?'

'What dare game?' she laughed.

'Its a stag do thing. We have these cards with dares on and I have to get the groom to complete them through the night. Some of them I can do in his place, depends on the card.'

The door opened and Rob walked out with two beers. Assessing the scene he was pleased to see Emma was not alone. 'There you are, didn't know you'd gone!'. He smiled as he handed her her drink. 'So what's the topic of discussion?'

'Oh nothing, we were just talking about their plans for tonight'. Emma answered quickly.

'Yeah, Ryan was just telling her about the dare cards we had.' Neil finally spoke.

'Dare cards? I've heard about those, cool, do you have them on you?'

Ryan smiled, taking the cards from his jacket pocket and handing them to Rob. 'Theres quite a few different ones in there, think some will be impossible though.'

Rob looked through them. 'Why do some say 'G' and others say 'G/B' on the them?'

'Its who can do the dare. Only groom or either groom or best man, I'm the best man so I'll probably have to do a few for him.'

'How many have you done so far?'

Ryan laughed and took two cards from his pocket, reading them. 'Use the ladies bathroom' and 'Down a pint'. 'That's it so far, thought we'd do the ladies bathroom one before it got busy, luckily there was no one in there'

Rob continued to flick through, 'So all the ones with G/B on, you can do?'

'Yeah, either of us can do those ones.'

'Well, I'm sure Emma can help you with a few of these.'. Rob smiled, playing it cool as he continued to read them.

'Really? You wouldn't mind?'. He was asking Rob, not Emma. He sensed that Emma would do as Rob said.

'No not all, I've been on plenty of stag do's, I know it's just harmless fun, so I'll do you a deal, she'll help you with a few of these, you can buy us both a drink when you're done.'

'Deal, totally, cool, which ones were you thinking?'

Rob flicked back through them. 'Ok, here's one. Get a girl to send you a sexy selfie.'

Emma's heart sank. She'd stayed quiet since Rob had come out, dreading the outcome of all this and now she had to send a fucking dirty picture to this guy she'd just met.

'To save time, just send one of the ones you sent me from work the other day'. Rob grinned at her. It was pointless trying to fight it, Rob had those pictures anyway, so if she didn't send it she knew he would plus god knows what else. She took out her phone, scrolled through the pictures and sent him one of her in the bathroom in just her bra, thong and heels, biting her lip.

As Rob opened his phone, his eyes widened 'Holy shit! Fuck, wow, congrats man, shes fucking hot, cool, thanks Emma.' as he handed his phone to Neil who had a similar reaction.

'Yeah she is isn't she?' Rob laughed, 'Well that's one done' as he handed Ryan the card, 'What's next? Ok, this one, A photo of you squeezing a pair of tits, easy, go stand behind Emma.'

Ryan didn't stop to question it and moved behind her, handing his phone to Rob. 'Ok, reach round and grab them mate.'. Rob directed as he turned the phone camera on. Ryan suddenly felt unsure of what to do, he wanted to rip her blouse open and grab those big tits but didn't want to ruin the good thing he was on, so gently put his arms around her and cupped her boobs. Emma went numb. How could she have sunk so low? How could her life have come to this?