Taking Ownership of Emma Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's it mate, don't be shy, push them together.'. Rob took a few pictures and Neil just stood looking on, cursing the fact he wasn't best man. 'Hang on, try this...' Rob said as he walked over and undid the two buttons on Emma's blouse that covered her bra. 'That's better, yeah push them together.'

Ryan readjusted his hands, now fully cupping her boobs feeling half bra, half flesh in his hands. 'Is this ok? I'm not hurting you.' he said into Emma's ear, inhaling her perfume as he did.

'No, it's, erm, it's fine.'. Just wanting this over and done with.

'Yeah that's good, give me a naughty smile Emma.'. She obliged and a few more pictures were taken. 'Here you go mate, that one's done.'

Ryan reluctantly released Emma and returned to Rob, trying to hide his erection as he took his phone and the completed dare card.

Emma buttoned her blouse back up as Rob picked the next card. 'Snog a woman for 30 seconds, must have a witness.'. Emma gulped. 'Right well you've got me and Neil here, so two witnesses, I'll start the clock once you start snogging, that means tongue's by the way!' he laughed.

Ryan looked at Emma, then to Neil with a huge smile. Emma looked at Rob who nodded and winked at her. There was no way out of this.

Ryan seemed hesitant, but still went to Emma, 'Erm, so should we just, erm, start?'

"Yeah, I guess so.' Emma sighed as she moved in to him and gave a lingering kiss on the lips, followed by another, by the third one, Ryan took control and their tongues were soon deep in each others mouths as they slowly kissed.

After about 20 seconds of kissing, Rob stopped it. 'Ok I got an idea, because people might not believe you, so I'll film it, ok?'

Knowing this meant the clock started again, Ryan eagerly agreed, handing his phone back to Rob.

'Great, one moment, let me get the camera ready. You got to make it look more realistic though if I'm filming you. It was a bit wooden last time. Imagine you two have met on a night out, the drinks have flowed, you've danced and you can't keep your hands off each other. That's the kind of snog the others will believe. So go for it Ryan, don't be shy.'

Emma knew she had no say in this. Ryan wasn't unattractive, just wasn't her type. He was one of those guys who pump up their body at the gym to look butch, but then have a perfectly groomed feminine face. He was confident though now, having already felt her boobs and kissed her with her husband's encouragement and no resistance from Emma, he was more than ready to kiss her again. Trying to steal a few extra seconds before Rob starting filming he put his arm around Emma's waist pulling her into him. 'You heard him, don't be shy' he whispered as he moved in for the kiss.

Emma was back on autopilot. Fulfilling another of Rob's desires with yet another man as she accepted Ryan's tongue into her mouth. He went in even deeper this time, filling her mouth with his darting tongue. The hand on her waist, moved slowly but deliberately down to her ass, sensing no resistance he started squeezing it.

Rob walked around from one side of Ryan to the other filming the whole thing. Emma was pretty much backed up into the corner of the smoking area, an old stone wall behind her. 'Yeah that's better, remember your both drunk, been dancing, what would you do if you just pulled this slut Ryan?'

Hearing Rob call his 'wife' a slut was enough of an invitation for Ryan to slide his hand under her skirt, feeling her pert ass in her little thong, pulling her forwards against the bulge in his jeans. Rob and Neil both looked on, Rob loving every minute and Neil just standing in stunned silence.

Ryan was in the zone now. He didn't know how much time he had left and wanted to make the most of it. His hand still under her skirt, he pulled down her thong, then undid his jeans as quickly as possible. Emma tried to stop him, but his muscular body had her trapped against the wall. He took a step forward and Emma felt his cock throb against her pussy. Rob walked around Ryan again and noticed what was about to happen. 'I don't think you have time for that!'. He laughed, hitting Ryan's arm, 'But Emma will wank you off won't you babe?'

The pair stopped kissing, Ryan being bounced back to reality, he was so close to fucking Emma, his cock was right there. If this was 2am and he was drunk, he probably wouldn't be able to stop himself and would fuck Emma regardless, but he just needed to cum now, and Emma wanking him off was better than nothing. He would've paid for her to do that five minutes ago. He nodded and stepped back, allowing Emma access to the cock bouncing up and down between them both.

Emma was thankful to Rob for not letting Ryan fuck her, very thankful and surprised, so she was glad to 'only' have to wank him off. Grabbing hold of his cock and stroking it with Rob still filming.

Ryan needed to see those tits and quickly undid her blouse, fully revealing her sexy black bra, without pausing, he scooped her tits from the bra, exposing them to everyone before leaning forwards and sucking on them.

Emma continued to stroke him and it was less than a minute when she felt his cock throb, his body stiffen and had just enough time to aim it at the wall before two huge reams of cum exploded from it, blasting against the wall.

The pair separated and fixed their clothes and Rob handed Ryan his phone back. 'I thought I'd pressed record but I didn't, sorry man, but you got two witnesses and evidence on that wall'

Disappointed that there was no video, but in no mood to complain, Ryan simply laughed it off and put the completed dare card in his pocket. 'I'll go order your beers now, erm, thanks!'. Suddenly feeling a bit awkward.

'Cool see you in there, don't forget these.'. Rob replied handing him the rest of the nights dare cards.

Ryan and Neil headed inside and Emma lit another cigarette. 'Thanks for, you know stopping him, and not filming me.'. Her life was now so ridiculous that she was thanking her blackmailer for making her kiss and wank off a stranger Infront of two men.

'Oh I filmed you' Rob laughed, showing her the video on his phone 'I just switched phones and filmed it on mine, can't have him having dirt on you, he might try and blackmail you!'

Emma took a drag and watched herself getting roughly kissed and groped on the video.

'Oh you haven't finished either. I kept a card back, thought it would be a nice surprise for the groom!'.

Emma took the card from him and read it. 'Get a blowjob' was all it said. 'Rob come on, not again, can't we just go get a drink somewhere and relax for a while?'

'Emma, listen to me. Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to fuck you? How many times I've masturbated over you? I've got two pairs of your knickers at home that I've stolen over the years that I use to wank with. I've wanted you for years and now I've got you. You're all mine to do whatever I want with. I've looked at those tits for years, now I can just feel them can't I?'. As he started to grope her boobs. 'I said, can't I?'

Defeated Emma looked at him 'Yes'

'Exactly'. Rob grinned. 'You're mine, I own you and I'm going to use you however I fucking like. I always knew you were a slut. The way you look, the way you dress, the things Jason's told me about you.'

'I'm not a fucking slut!'. As she slapped him across the face, instantly regretting it. She had done it though, so took the opportunity to carry on with what she was saying. 'I don't look like a slut, I don't dress like one, well not before tonight when you made me. And what Jason has told you about our sex life, well that's my life with Jason, my husband, the man I....'

Rob had heard enough and grabbed both her arms. 'Now you listen to me, you slap me like that again and I will fucking end you!'.

The look in his eyes was an anger she'd rarely seen from Rob over the years. He was annoyed and frustrated with her and she wasn't sure if he meant he'd end her by releasing the tapes, or physically.

'You always look like a slut Emma, with your big hair and your fake tits. You dress like a slut, does Sarah dress like you? No, she dresses like a good wife, that's why she's at home right now, being a good wife.'. Emma didn't think she dressed slutty. She always tried to look nice, so she'd never not wear heels or boots. She was happy with her body, not in a cocky way, she was just happy with how she looked had a nice wardrobe full of clothes that she felt good in, but didn't think she dressed slutty. 'And as for what you and Jason do, well I'm making my own stories with you now aren't I?'. He laughed as he pulled her head back by her hair. 'Open your mouth slut'.

Emma did as she was told as he held her tightly in his grip before spitting into her open mouth. 'You're a fucking wank fantasy Emma, nothing more. I have no emotions in this. So if it becomes too much hassle or hard work, it's boring and I'll move on to someone else. And rest assured the moment I do, you'll be online within five minutes. Jason, your parents, your brother, your colleagues, everyone will see you for the slut you are, so it's your job to stop me becoming bored. Now, what are you?'

'A slut, I'm a slut' she blurted out as he kept hold of her hair

'Who's slut?' as he slowly released her.

'Your slut, I'm your slut Rob, I'm sorry'. The change in him had scared her. There was part of her that had wanted to think that he wouldn't actually do anything with these pictures and videos, but she knew now that he 100% would.

Rob grinned, knowing he'd made his point. 'Good girl, now straighten yourself up and go give the groom his dare.'

Soon Emma was walking back along the corridor to the bar, thinking of how to do this without everyone knowing. As she walked into the bar, she was in luck. The majority of the group were now sitting at a large table at the far end of the bar with a couple of pitchers of beer, Alex and Ryan were stood at the bar talking. Turning to Rob, she told him to go join the group, which he did, and she went to the bar to join them. Ryan hit Alex on the arm as she walked over. She wondered if he had told him what they did outside. 'Hey baby, back for more?'. Ryan laughed, clearly he'd told him.

'I'm sure every girl you go with needs more' she mocked, waving her little finger at him, 'I actually wanted to talk to Alex for a second'. His ego deflated, Ryan sulked off to the table.

'Hi, erm, is everything alright?'. Alex smiled, pleasantly surprised that he was getting to talk to her.

'Yeah of course, I just wanted to wish you luck for your wedding, what's her name?'

'Jess'. He smiled. 'Thanks.'

'Well, I hope Jess won't mind, but I've got this card...'. Handing it to Alex who read it. '...and I thought I could help you out.'

'You, erm, you... You thought you could help me out?'. He laughed nervously.

'Yeah, call it a wedding present.'. She smiled. Alex did seem like a genuinely nice guy.

'But, erm, I mean, what about your husband?'

'Don't worry about him, he's fine with it, he likes me to have a little fun now and then.'

'He's fine with it? And you're fine with it?'. His eyes wide as he blushed bright red.

Finding herself in the position of having to convince this guy to do something she didn't want to do she took his hand. 'I saw a ladies bathroom on the side of the lobby, it'll be nice and quiet and nobody will know we're there, unless you don't want to suck your cock of course?'. With that she ran her hand over his lap, feeling that he was already hard.

The pair snuck out of the bar, across the lobby to the bathroom. It was in an area where no one really went, away from the bar and reception. Inside it was spotlessly clean, again thanks to it being mainly unused. There were three stalls and she led him to the furthest one. Catching her reflection in the mirror, dressed in her thigh high leather boots, leather skirt, semi sheer blouse and little leather jacket, she looked like a whore who'd just picked up a customer.

Once inside the stall, she locked the door and the pair started kissing. His hands straight to her ass, pressing his bulge into her. He kissed hard, but there was a tenderness too. After a few moments, she put the toilet seat down and sat on it looking up at him.

He didn't need asking and quickly dropped his trousers and boxers as his cock sprung out Infront of her. Instantly she took it into her warm, wet mouth as he let out a moan that echoed around the empty bathroom. Looking down at the slut sucking his cock he was in heaven. He could see down her blouse but wanted more. 'Ttttake your ttttop off.'. He stammered.

Wanting this over with quickly, Emma obliged, removing her jacket, handing it to him, before removing her blouse, again handing it to him, never once removing his cock from her mouth. He hung them both on the hook on the door and looked down at her big fake tits in the sexy black bra. Emma continued to suck him, rolling her tongue over his cock in her mouth. This was now the fourth cock she'd touched tonight and the third she'd sucked.

Reaching down he moved her shoulder straps down her arm and released her tits. 'Give me a tit wank.'. His confidence growing from Emma's lack of resistance.

His cock popped from her mouth as he took a step forwards and she shuffled forwards on the seat, squeezing her tits around his cock. 'Mmm fuck yeah that's good.'. He moaned as she started moving up and down, trapping his cock between her tits.

'Mmm you like that baby? Do I give a better tit wank than Jess?'. She was so sick of men and wanted to remind this seemingly nice guy that he had a girl that he was planning on marrying.

Alex just moaned though, 'Yeah, fuck yeah, mmmm put it back in your mouth.'

Taking it back into her mouth, she resumed her sucking. He was now being a bit rougher, moving his hips back and forth as he fucked her face. It wasn't long before he came. Emma managed to swallow most of it, spitting a little on the floor.

'Sorry, I came a lot.'. He laughed, pulling his trousers back up.

'Yeah you did, it's ok, I'll take it as a compliment, I hope you and Jess are very happy together.'

He thanked her and left as she took a moment to gather her thoughts. It was then that she heard the cubicle door next to hers open. She didn't have time to listen if the person was coming or going as her own stall door was suddenly pushed open. It was Ryan.

He looked down at Emma. She had pulled her bra back up but the rest of her clothes were still on the door. 'Remember when I said whatever the groom gets, the best man gets double?'. He grinned.

'Ryan, what the fuck?'. As she tried to cover herself up.

'Haha, it's too late to be shy, I watched the whole thing from up there.'. Emma looked up and saw the walls of the cubicle weren't that high. He could easily watch by standing on the toilet, which is exactly what he'd done after he'd followed them from the bar and snuck in afterwards.

'Ryan, I'm leaving now, could you please leave so I can get dressed?'

'Nah, I'm not done with you yet, put it in your mouth!'. As he locked the door and dropped his trousers. She looked up at him, his muscular frame looked even bigger from where she was.

There was no escape. She was locked in a cubicle with a man twice her size between her and the door. There was no use in screaming for help having deliberately picked a bathroom away from everyone.

Looking at his cock bouncing Infront of her, she took him into her mouth. 'Yeah that's it you fucking slut, you like sucking cock don't you?'

Not wanting to anger him she nodded as she sucked.

'Oh I know you do slut. Saying I had a small cock? Well you're gagging on it now aren't you bitch?'. As he held her head and forced it into her throat. She tried to cough but he held his cock there. Her eyes were watering as she tried to breathe through her nose which was rammed up against his pubic region.

Eventually he released her. 'Still saying I've got a small cock?' as he looked down at her panting trying to get her breath back.

'No, no, I'm not, I'm sorry.'

'Sorry for what bitch? Saying I have a small cock or struggling to deep throat me?'

'Both! Both, you have a big cock, too big for me to deep throat!'

'You like it don't you slut? You like my dick don't you?' as he hit her across the face with it a couple of times.

'Yes, yes I like it.' as she flinched, praying someone would walk in.

'Good, now get up!' as he pulled her to her feet with one hand before turning her around and pushing her forwards. Her hands landed on the wall behind the toilet and she knew what was coming.

'Please no, let me suck you, you taste so good, cum in my mouth like Alex did!'

Ryan laughed, having had his ego damaged at the bar, been left frustrated outside and drunk pretty much an entire pitcher on his own, he was in no mood to negotiate. Flipping the leather skirt over her back, he yanked her thong down, positioning himself behind her.

'No Ryan, please, don't, please I don't want to'. She was in the same position she'd been in earlier with Steve, only this time it wasn't on her terms. She had no control over any of this.

'Oh you want to slut. You've just blown my mate right here, you're a dirty little whore aren't you?'. As the tip of his cock found her pussy lips.

'No, no, I'm not, it was a dare it was...arrrgggh.'. As she was pushed forwards by Ryan forcing his cock into her.

'Mmm.. you got a tight little pussy for a slut. Mmmm.. I'm gonna enjoy this!'. Grabbing her hips he slammed into her over and over again as tears ran down her face. 'Hows that small cock feel inside you?'. He laughed.

She tried to speak but each violent thrust took her breath away as his strong arms moved her hips in sync with his own. It was hurting, she needed to move, to change the angle of his thrusts. She was able to kneel on the toilet seat, which made the angle less painful but allowed him to fuck her even deeper.

'Mmm yeah, that's it..yeah.. see a good slut wants it deeper doesn't she?'

Finally able to speak, 'No, I want you to stop, you're hurting me... Stop!!'

Ryan just laughed and carried on. Reaching underneath her he grabbed her boobs in her bra, using them as a handle as he continued to slam into her.

For Emma it felt like a lifetime, but it was maybe a minute or two before Ryan filled her up with his warm cum. 'Ohhh fuck yeah, mmm... Yeah you fucking slut. Turn around, clean me up!'

Relieved it was finally over, she slowly stood up and turned around, before sitting back on the toilet seat. She offered no resistance and said nothing as Ryan put his cock into her mouth. He had just raped her and now she was licking his cock clean for him.

She thought about biting it off, she was sure wouldn't get in trouble for biting a rapists cock. But then she would have to explain to the police and Jason why she was in the bathroom of a hotel dressed like this. Alex would probably say how she'd sucked his cock, Neil would tell of what happend outside. There was probably CCTV footage of outside. She knew she just had to do as she was told.

'Mmm yeah, that feels good, make sure you clean it all, I'm planning on pulling tonight!'. He laughed. He had hoped to get another go on Emma before he left, but the pitcher of beer and the amount he had just cum meant he had to settle for just fucking her once until his balls filled back up. 'You're a good fuck Emma, hope to see you again sometime!'. He grinned as he pulled his trousers up. 'Man you're hot.'. As he took in the sight of the slut hed just used. Leaning down, kissing her deeply, pulling her bra down roughly from her shoulders exposing her big tits. 'Yeah you look good like that with your slut boots on, you wanted to get fucked didnt you? Say thank you, you fucking slut.'

'Thank you, thank you for fucking me Ryan.'. she said, looking down to the floor. She just wanted him to go.