Taking Payment

Story Info
Guy helps girl, then helps himself to her.
2.7k words
4.41
25k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fjoel
Fjoel
38 Followers

Disclaimer- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. Everyone depicted in this fictitious work is over the age of 18 and furthermore, practicing the tenants of safe sex, whether explicitly referred to or not. If you enjoyed this story, drop me a line. If you didn't, feel free to not follow me or otherwise waste my time with your opinions. I write this stuff for my own edification - your approval isn't necessary and your enjoyment is quite literally coincidental.

Best,

FJoel

I washed my hands in the shop sink and dried them off with a paper towel. I nodded in satisfaction to the work that I had just done. I was in my friend Martha's portable building-turned-flower-shop located behind her suburban home. It had previously only had a single, smaller portable air conditioner window unit and it simply wasn't keeping up with her cooling needs. She'd asked if I thought it possible to install a newer, larger one directly into the wall. After swinging by her house one day after work, I first checked the wall, which was still exposed studs on the inside and verified she had enough electrical service to support the new unit. I had told her that if she'd get the new unit, I could and would install it in a few hours on my next free evening.

About then, Martha came into the shop. I'd texted her when I was done and told her to come check out my work.

"Oh, Joe! It is SO much cooler in here!" She exclaimed, making her way directly to me and wrapping me up in a hug. I was more than happy to hug back. Martha was half a head shorter and a few years older than me, but definitely had that hot MILF thing going on. Petite and not too curvy, I could totally see her back in the day as a teenager with feathered hair and riding skateboards. She radiated that laid-back sensual vibe.

"I really need to pay you for this."

"Nope." I replied, nodding at my empty beer bottle. "You brought me a couple of brews. We're even."

"Joe! You spent a few hours here working. That does NOT make us even!"

"Well..." I arched an eyebrow and leered at her. "Since your money's no good with me, I can think of a couple of ways you could give me proper 'payback'."

It was like someone had sucked all the previous joy out of her. She looked down and sighed. "I'm sure you do. But you know I can't do that. I promised him I would stop... and I have."

"Wait." I sputtered, "Stopped?! Just what all HAVE you been doing?" I asked, both incredulous and curious.

"Oh, Joe." She said, looking and gesturing around her shop. "How do you think I got all this pulled together these past few years, anyway? You know I can't afford much and that Richard isn't 'handy'."

How well I knew. Martha and I had been pals for years. We both were working class stiffs, meeting many years ago when we both worked in the same restaurant. She was a cute waitress and I tended bar. Eventually we both escaped to more reliable occupations. But there were some years when we barely scraped by. Regardless, we'd stuck by each other through thick and thin. There had been many, many instances of us shamelessly flirting... but we always seemed to be missing the boat with each other. Invariably, one or the other of us was always in a relationship and we could never act on what seemed to be our mutual attraction. So we just stayed as close friends who were there for each other when the other needed a shoulder to cry on or a helping hand.

Her latest guy 'Richard' had not gotten my vote, but despite his always being busy at work and lousy with taking care of things around the house... they had managed to stay together longer than I would have predicted. I guess I shouldn't complain too much, he didn't seem to mind our friendship and in fact was happy to see me come help out Martha around the house.

Then I heard Martha sigh and say quietly, her eyes on the floor. "I do kind of miss getting to 'pay' for the occasional project." I'd always known Martha had a strong sexual appetite, but I didn't know she was paying for work with 'favors'.

I cleared my throat. " So you're telling me... that if I ask, you'll say 'No'... but that you'd enjoy it AND you recognize that it'd be good compensation for the work I've provided?"

She sighed. "Yes."

"Because you... promised to not 'DO' such things anymore?"

She silently nodded. I muttered, "What a prick."

Funny thing, she nodded too. I noticed a tear forming in her eye. Oh HELL no... My dear friend is NOT getting this treatment and neither am I.

"Okay. C'mere." I instructed. She shook her head. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not? I'm not asking you to do anything for me or to me." I huffed. "Y'know what? Stay there. Don't move. Don't DO anything."

I went to her, standing in the middle of her shop. She was as still as a mouse at the sight of a cat. I circled her. Speaking low, "Even though I want it... and you want it too... you've promised to NOT do anything. Fine. That's exactly what's going to happen. You are to not DO a thing."

She closed her eyes and trembled slightly, nodding understanding of my directive. I went on.

"You promised HIM to not DO anything. Even though it's what I want and what you yourself would enjoy... so that's off the table. So be it. That's exactly what's going to happen- you 'Not Doing' anything. She again trembled. I couldn't say whether it was excitement, or stress or fear or...whatever. I'm not sure. All I knew was that I wasn't happy with the situation and was damned if I wasn't going to find a way out of it. I cast about her shop and shortly found what I was looking for- a spool of some soft tooling fabric. I unrolled about 8 feet or so of it and bunching it with one hand, cutting it with my pocket knife. I then rolled it lengthwise into a rope of sorts.

Then I took her hands in one of mine, raised them and kissed them. "If you say 'No', I'll stop. If you say 'stop', I'll stop... if you 'Do' nothing, say nothing, nothing at all... I'm going to take my payment. Take it how I please. And if that taking pleases you too, all the better.

With that and her wide-eyed silence, I gently bound her wrists together and looped the end of my makeshift rope over an overhead rafter. I pulled and drew her arms up, overhead and tied the end of the rope off on a sturdy nearby storage rack. She wasn't on her tip-toes, but there wasn't a lot of slack in the rope. She let out a small 'eep' as I pulled her arms vertical, but otherwise, she didn't utter a sound. I leaned forward, smelling her scent and nuzzling her chest and throat. I whispered, "Remember, you can stop this if you want."

I then began to unbutton her blouse. When I reached the top, I pulled it open, revealing her white lace bra under her sleeveless shirt. I mumbled approval and my arms circled her torso and found the clasp at the back, quickly opening it. Pulling my hands back, my fingertips traced her ribs. She squirmed- ticklish I suppose. Once they were again in front, I gently pulled her bra outward and upward, releasing her magnificent breasts. They were neither large nor petite- just the right size and only beginning to sag in their age.Taking a moment to appreciate their beauty, I slid my feet apart, widening my stance until I could bend my neck and capture a puffy nipple between my lips. I gently sucked and swirled at it with my tongue. Martha let out a moan. Gripping her hips with my hands, I switched from left breast to right, and nibbled and suckled until I was quite incensed and she was writhing in her bound position. My hands drifted from her hips to her shorts- kneading her ass cheeks, massaging and exploring. When my fingers circled down and under and I felt the heat of her sex through the fabric of her shorts, I decided to move things along.

My fingers quickly found her button and zipper and I made short work of stripping her shorts down to her ankles. With great pleasure, I noted she didn't wear underwear. Kneeling, I had her lift one foot, then the other and tossed her shorts aside. While down there, I bumped and prodded her legs until her stance was a third of the way towards the splits and she had no more slack in the rope holding her arms captive. I then proceeded to kiss my way up her inner thighs until my lips found her lower pair.

At first I slowly, gently explored her folds with my tongue. As I heard her moan and felt her twitch, I increased my tempo and the aggression of my oral attentions. I plunged my tongue as deep inside her sex as I could reach. I drug it from bottom to top, flicking her clitoris with each stroke. I latched my mouth onto her and gently applied suction while still exploring with my tongue.

I alternated my techniques, being careful to note her body's responses. My hands found their way to her ass cheeks and I pulled her sex to my face. I could feel her twitching her hips towards me. Eventually we got in sync with our efforts.

Martha's breathing was fast and ragged, her hips were twitching in time with my tongue flicking her clit. She reached her crescendo, crying out wordlessly. I immediately switched from licking her delicious pussy to sucking on her clit. I held on, my fingers gripping her flexed glutes as her body rocked and vibrated.

As her body stilled, I released her from my grip and gently stopped my assault on her clit. Her body sagged, her chest still heaving. "Joe..." she began.

I lurched to my feet and quickly stepped behind her, my arms circling her waist and whispered in her ear. "No, no. Don't speak. Don't say anything. Do not unless you want me to stop." I was also painfully aware of my erection in my jeans. Taking just a moment to grind my denim clad crotch against her naked ass, I released her from my hug and quickly stripped off my T-shirt, kicked off my boots and unbuckled, unzipped and shed my jeans and underwear.

My cock bobbed free and was eager for action. Pausing for just a moment to see if Martha would protest, I gripped and stroked my cock. Not sensing any cease and desist request forthcoming, I pressed the head of my prick to the wet opening of her sex.

Martha felt me and arched her back, giving me better access. "Yessss" she hissed as I slowly drove my shaft home. I couldn't have agreed more. In my mind, this moment was a very long time in coming. I again wrapped Marta in a hug from behind, but this time I savored her tightness and heat around my cock.

I flexed my hips back, pulling my cock out of her, ever so slightly. I then rocked my hips forward, again burying it to my balls. No longer content to hold her and savor the moment, I began thrusting in and out of her. Martha moaned appreciably and I let my hands roam her body... cupping her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples, roaming down her belly to play with her engorged clit. I kept a steady rhythm for a minute or two, but then the need to cum became overpowering to me.

I stopped touching and teasing her body with my hands and instead gripped her by the hips and concentrated on getting my prick as deeply as possible inside of her with each thrust. I must have shifted my angle a bit and began to hit her G-spot, because suddenly she threw her head back with a grunt and I felt the muscles of her pussy clamp down on me like a vice. I held her and myself still as she worked through her orgasm.

When she eventually sighed and relaxed against me somewhat, I resumed my frantic thrustings- eager to finish. A few short moments later, I clutched her hips to me and announced my release with a growl. I'm not sure how many spurts of cum I deposited in my friend's womb, but I was very happy to have put it there.

"Joe... untie me please."

I reached up and worked for a few moments on the knot that had pulled somewhat tight. Giving up, I reached for my jeans and retrieved my pocket knife and carefully cut her free. She immediately lowered her arms and rubbed her shoulders. Turning around, I saw the expression on her flushed face. I wasn't sure if it was anger or excitement. Whichever, it was intense. Still pointedly staring at me she stepped closer and then without warning slapped me on the cheek.

"Oww... I guess I deserved that." I admitted, while rubbing the offended jaw. She probably could have smacked me harder, but it was no love tap either.

"You THINK?!" She demanded. She busied herself getting her bra rehooked and the girls properly situated.Then she started buttoning her blouse.

"Look, I told you I would stop any time you said, 'no' or 'stop'."

She paused with her shirt half closed, and shot me another blistering look. "You think I'm upset because you FUCKED me? Or because you TIED ME UP and then ate me out and made me cum TWICE? Or maybe you think I'm mad because you CAME inside me?"

"Ummmm... Yes?" I offered sheepishly. Wow- twice? Attaboy! (Yeah, yeah- I know, focus!)

She stepped even closer and raised both her hands. I almost took a step back, but decided if she wanted some payback for my unasked for advances, she was welcome to it. Her hands closed on the back of my head and pulled me into a deep kiss- our first that wasn't just peck on the cheek between friends. Again. Wow. I'm not sure how long it lasted, but I wasn't the one who was going to pull back. Eventually, she broke the kiss.

"You fucking idiot. I'm mad because you didn't take me to bed and let our first time be proper first time. What the fuck were you thinking? Tying my hands up and fucking me from behind?" She just shook her head and pushed me away.

"Go! Get your clothes and your tools and your happy spent dick and get lost! I'm about to have an emotional crisis and I can't even talk to my best friend about it- BECAUSE HE FUCKING CAUSED IT!"

I paused my collecting and pulling on clothes. "Martha..."

"NOPE! I get a full and complete 24 hours to rage about this and decide just what the hell I'm going to do." Her voice dropped back to a normal, conversational level and she almost sounded playful. "You MAY, however, call me tomorrow evening and we can swap stories about how our days went and then maybe trash talk about the asshole who molested me."

"Oh, and one more thing..." she said, stopping me before I beat a hasty retreat. She wagged a finger in my direction with a sly smile. "I know my friend and how fucking horny he gets. NO jacking off thinking about this! Consider it punishment for taking liberties with a lady who couldn't defend herself and wasn't willing to say 'no'."

Wordlessly, I nodded, then turned and left. It wasn't until I was back in my truck and headed down her street that I realized I was grinning. I couldn't wait to talk to my friend tomorrow...

Fjoel
Fjoel
38 Followers