Taking Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, me too. Maybe things could have been different."

"So why don't you come over next week for the shoot? I want to do it at my house. I have a great idea."

"Next week, then."

Simon leaned against the door after she left and thought about how they had gotten to this point and what could have been.

****

Simon walked up to the door and rang the bell.

Amanda answered, and said, "Simon, come in."

He set his bags down. "What did you have in mind this time?" He asked.

"I was thinking of a good strip tease."

"Sounds good. Where do you want to do it?"

"I'll show you." She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. The lights were dim and candles were lit around the room.

He looked at her. "Here, in your bedroom?"

She just nodded.

"Okay, let's do it." Do you want to get changed first?"

"I'm ready now. What do you think?" She did a turn for him.

He looked her up and down. Her outfit consisted of a fuzzy sweater and slacks. The slacks hugged her ass. He wondered if all her outfits showed off her ass like this? Her hair was done up in a twist, exposing her neck. "You look sexy just like this."

"Sit here." She pushed down to the chair at the end of her bed. She pulled the sweater over her head and shook her hair out. Turning away from him, she bent over and slid the slacks down her luscious cheeks. She turned and stood before him, in a matching set of peach-colored bra and panties and stockings.

"Put the camera down. This is just for us. We can take pictures later." She took his camera and set it down carefully to the side.

She sat on his lap, facing him. Despite their height difference, sitting like this they were even, mouth to mouth, eye to eye. She felt his bulge pressing against her mound through his pants. This was what she was after. She wanted to feel him inside her.

Slowly she ground herself against him, pressing into his body in a sensual lap dance. He held his hands down, not sure how far she wanted to take this, but that was answered when she pulled them up to her butt. "You can touch me anywhere, Simon. Explore my body."

She writhed on his lap, pressing down on his cock.

He held her tightly and stood. She squealed in surprise as he laid her back on the bed. His weight pressed her down. "I wanted to ask you out in college, but I didn't think you'd be interested in me."

"Fuck. We both really screwed up, didn't we?"

"Yeah, I was stupid." He kissed her, and she responded by mashing her mouth to his. His tongue snaked out and pushed into her mouth.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "Take my lingerie off."

He raised himself and sat between her legs. They spread before him, the evidence of her arousal showed in the gusset of the delicate panties. She squealed when he pressed his face against her pussy through the wet underwear. Her heat radiated through the material, warming his face.

Impatiently, she tried to slide her panties down herself. She wanted to feel him on her bare skin.

"Let me help you with that," he said. He yanked them down her legs and threw them somewhere across the room. She spread her legs again and her pussy lips opened to him like a flower, her prominent clit standing at attention, almost waving to him.

He took it in his mouth, lips wrapped around, tongue flicking at the tip. This drove her wild and her hips bucked as if testing his ability to ride her to orgasm.

Her hands held his head, pressed his face to her pussy. "Keep doing that. Just like that, Simon."

He kept teasing her clit, sucking, and flicking it until she moaned and started shivering. "I'm cumming. Oh god, yes. Please," she whimpered.

He flicked his tongue against her sensitive bud and she screamed out, as her orgasm washed over her.

He stopped and laid his head on her leg, breathing gently, blowing on her clit and pussy.

"Come here," she said, holding her arms out to him.

He nestled in her arms, head resting on her breast. She kissed his bald scalp.

"Wow. I need to catch my breath after that."

He chuckled. "Take your time. I'm not going anywhere."

"Promise?"

"It took us this long to get here, I'll give you as much time as you need."

They laid there for a while cooling down. His fingers danced over her skin, teasing it, testing for her ticklish spots. She jerked and shrieked when he found a spot before moving to the next.

She said, "Simon, please fuck me now. I can't wait anymore."

"As you wish," he said.

She spread her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart for him. He positioned himself at her entrance and pushed into her gently, opening her up to him.

"Mmmm, yes. Keep going."

He pushed further in, filling her with his length. He was just the right size for Amanda's willing pussy. He filled her just right. She squeezed him in greeting as he pushed in and filled her.

Seated fully inside, he rested there a moment to savor the feeling of her around him. "Ready?"

She only nodded, her eyes locked with his.

****

"So, you and Amanda, huh?" She took a bite of her sandwich while Simon grinned.

"Yep." He had a goofy smile thinking of his new girlfriend.

"I'm really happy for the two of you. I knew you guys would be great together."

"I guess we have you to thank for this."

"I just put you two in the same place, you did all the work.

"Well, however it happened, I'm glad. She's a wonderful woman. It's too bad that it took so long for me to get my head on straight."

Kelly just smiled.

He looked at his watch, "I hate to cut and run, but can you get the check, I'm in a hurry. We're heading up to a B&B for the weekend."

She waved him off and he leapt out of his seat with barely a wave back.

"It's about damn time," she said with a smile. "Check please."