Taking Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
A guy taking revenge, starting with his hot stepmother.
6.5k words
4.49
78.4k
154

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
333 Followers

*Knock Knock*

"Come in," Drake said as he was relaxing on top of his bed. He didn't fail to look at the door though, after all, he knew what was entering.

"Hello Drake, did you want to speak with me?" Julia said.

Drake licked his lips seeing the amazing curves of his adoptive mother. Her huge soft shapely breasts, wide hips, sexy waist, and what he found the best was her incredibly gorgeous mature face.

Her cute soft lips, small sexy nose, and beautiful eyes, completed by her full light brown hair. This woman had it all and in Drake's eyes, she was one of the sexiest most beautiful women alive.

Julia entered the room as usual, carefree and with a kind smile, after all, that was the kind of woman she was. Yet Drake only called her in here for one reason only, to fully degrade and destroy her.

The woman who had kindly adopted him all those years ago when his parents had passed away, the woman who had taken care of him and never treated him any different than her own two daughters.

She should be someone he loved and wouldn't want to hurt in the slightest, but Drake had lost all of those lovely feelings a long time ago, and now he held one goal in his life.

And the start of achieving that goal was to break this beautiful mature woman completely and

Utterly until there was no shred of her former self anymore.

Julia sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at Drake, as always she looked relaxed with her big beautiful innocent eyes.

Drake smiled as he sat upright looking at her amazing body, "I'm very sorry about what I'm going to do now, but understand it is a means to a greater end."

Julia raised her eyebrows not understanding what he meant.

"After all it was you and your husband who took everything away from me."

Immediately Julia's innocent face twitched as she squinted her eyes and looked deep into Drake's eyes. She then gulped nervously as she realized something and immediately a sad expression was shown on her face as she thought back to what happened all those years ago. Something she'd never wanted to talk about again, but that would now become impossible.

"Y-you, how much do you know?"

Drake showed a cold expression to her and said: "Everything."

Julia swallowed her saliva as she grabbed Drake's hands, "I-I don't know what you know, but please don't do anything rash, what happened then was a mistake."

Drake scoffed as he said: "So it was a mistake that my father and your husband went into business together only for him to betray my father, which lead to my father losing everything."

"T-that," Julia could only look down in sadness and shame.

Drake thought back to that crucial time when he was only a child.

His father and Julia's husband had been friends since they were young and after they both graduated, his father came up with a very successful product. Julia's husband had studied business so together they created a company.

Everything went well, but while Drake's father didn't care for earning more money, he'd rather help people by providing his product at low costs, Julia's husband thought differently. In the end, he viciously betrayed him and with some other partners had him kicked out of his own company.

Drake's family started living in poverty, and his father was completely broken because of his friend's betrayal. He had never seen it coming.

In the end, the stress on his father became too much from having to work so many hours in a dead-end job that he collapsed from a heart attack. Not long after his mother passed away from having her heart and mind broken.

And all the while his family worked their heads off, Julia's family was living the dream. Her husband raised the prices greatly and earned loads of money. All of the idea Drake's father had.

"Not only are you the reason my parents have died, but you did something even crueler than that. You oh so kindly adopted me and made me live with my parents' murderer all my life. Even if you took great care of me, do you really think something like that can be forgotten?"

Julia gulped as she looked into Drake's eyes, knowing the feelings he had hidden from her every day they lived together were now out in the open.

"But it was also a good thing that you made me live here, after all, what better place to destroy a man's family than from within?"

Julia opened her eyes in surprise seeing Drake's evil vulgar smile and she realized something. Even though he always acted like a good obedient kid who loved his adoptive family, all that time he was plotting his revenge without anyone knowing.

She let go of his hand and stood up, not knowing what would come next, but from the look on Drake's face, he wasn't messing around with her at all.

"It's already too late, did you think I would reveal this to you if I didn't have enough to completely destroy your family."

"W-what did you do?"

Smiling he pointed to his laptop, "Open that up to see my first part."

Julia hesitantly walked to the laptop and opened it up, only to be extremely surprised by the sight of it.

"Just like their mother they are very beautiful and have some insanely sexy bodies."

Julia looked at the screen showcasing both her daughters. Naturally just seeing her daughters wouldn't make her look this horrified.

The fact that all the videos were of her daughters naked while showering, dressing, or the most fun part, masturbating. Every part of their hot naked bodies was completely visible, including their beautiful faces.

Julia the woman who was always kind and warm turned to Drake with an angry look, "Why do you have this?"

Seeing these nude images of her daughters made her furious.

Drake smiled and relaxedly explained some of his plan.

"Well, part one of destroying your family is to destroy your daughter's social life. From now on anywhere they come and anyone they speak too won't just see your beautiful innocent daughters. They'll see their hot naked bodies and how they pleasure themselves."

Julia surprised Drake would do that said: "Y-you'll do that to them? Even though they had nothing to do with what happened to your parents?"

"Of course, but don't worry that's far from everything that's going to happen. Naturally, your naked body has been recorded as well and you'll probably do well on the internet."

Julia blushed hearing Drake had naked videos of her as well. She unconsciously tried to shield her breasts and private areas from Drake with her hands, even though she wore no revealing clothes.

Drake just chuckled seeing the mature woman act so shy. He then continued, "I won't tell you anymore, but be sure, destroying your daughters' social life is just part one of my grand revenge scheme. I'll make sure you and your husband will suffer even more than my parents did."

Julia collapsed through her knees right in front of Drake who had stood up. He only showed her some naked images of her daughters, but adding the confident look on his face Julia knew there was no stopping it anymore.

Her entire life had come crumbling down in a matter of minutes. All because she insisted on adopting Drake all those years ago, so she wouldn't feel that bad for what happened. Now though that came back to bite her as Drake could plot his revenge extremely easy.

Drake took a step toward Julia and put a hand on top of her head. Crouching down in front of her he caressed her puffy cheek and rubbed a tear away.

"This all started when your husband betrayed my father because of money and power. Because of that you and your daughters are paying the price, just like I did. It's not fair is it?"

Julia gulped and shook her head, not knowing what Drake aimed for now.

Drake smiled evilly as he said: "But I'm not like him, destroying everything without offering you a chance out."

Julia who thought everything was over as nothing could stop him from taking revenge looked up at his face with some hope.

"Well a chance out for your family, for you it will become hell. I could have done all this without telling you, so you'd never see it coming, but I didn't."

Julia got confused but understood if Drake wanted to all of this could be done without having to tell her prior. But seeing his smiling face a weird shiver came down her back, knowing him telling her wasn't an act of kindness.

"Tell me do you wanna hear it? I promise you though you're not gonna like it."

"W-will it save my daughters?" Julia asked, after all, she could not let her daughters go through the things Drake had planned.

Drake smiled as he kept caressing Julia's beautiful face, as seeing it up close made her look even hotter.

"If you do a good job, they won't ever be hurt."

Gathering her courage she looked at Drake and nodded her head, "T-then what is it?"

Drake smiled as he moved his mouth to her ear and whispered, "If you agree to become my toy, everything goes away."

Julia got a bit red as she said out loud, "T-toy?"

Drake chuckled as he said: "A sex slave who does everything I tell her, no matter how obscene, lewd or cruel. You'll use your body to satisfy my wildest desires."

Julia's cheeks flushed red as she looked at Drake. Now she realized why he talked to her first. He wanted her.

She instantly moved away from Drake, for the first time realizing he didn't view her as a mother but as a woman.

"T-there's no way I can do that," she said with a strong voice.

"Oh, I see, well no matter. I'll tell Sabrina and Chloe that you could have saved them from a shitty life but didn't."

Julia opened her eyes wide as Drake blamed her for destroying her daughters now.

"Y-you can't do that." Tears once again began leaking out.

Drake stood up and looked at her coldly, "I can do whatever I want, now please leave my room, I've got a revenge plot to finish."

Julia couldn't recognize Drake anymore at all and her entire life came crashing down. She couldn't have imagined that what happened so long ago would now destroy her entire family.

Even though she hated what her husband did to his friend, she never disliked the luxury it gave them, and now that all came back crashing down.

She made small steps towards the door, but couldn't lift a finger to open it, after all, she knew the moment she exited the room, her entire family was done for.

"Huh, you're still here?" Drake said after a few minutes of quiet.

Julia stood still and turned around, moving awkwardly and slowly still not having processed everything that happened these last few minutes.

On the laptop, she saw a video being uploaded. Naturally, she realized what it was. If that upload reached 100% it would all be over. Her beautiful and amazing daughters wouldn't want to leave the house anymore. The company would probably be done for, after all, no way Drake wouldn't target it.

Her entire mental state was crashing down when she looked at Drake with empty eyes and said: "I-If I do it, you'll leave my daughters and husband alone?"

Drake chuckled as he said: "If you vow to be a loyal pet slave, I won't do anything to harm them, but if you ever disobey or go against me, it won't be you that pays the price understood?"

Julia sighed as she looked at Drake, knowing her next words would seal her fate, but to protect her daughters she had no choice.

"I-I'll do it, j-just leave my daughters alone."

Drake chuckled and stopped the upload. He could finally begin to enjoy his revenge scheme.

Julia's body was shivering after she just sold herself to Drake. Never having imagined a thing like this to happen when she entered his bedroom.

Drake instead was ecstatic. This had been his plan all along. It would be fun to completely destroy their family, but this would be much more fun.

He got up from his chair and slowly walked towards Julia who stood still like a statue.

Walking behind her he didn't hesitate and one of his hands fell on her small tight waist while his other rested on her big juicy ass.

Julia gulped feeling Drake's hand on her body, but she knew she had no other choice anymore.

"Good girl, I knew you would sacrifice yourself for your family. From now on be sure to pleasure me properly. Before we're gonna start though let's have you sign some fun degrading unhuman things."

Drake got a contract he had drafted before and showed it to Julia. The letters on top were what Julia dreaded, [Sex slave contract].

"The contract is simple, from the moment you sign I can do anything I want with your body and you'll have to obey everything I tell you to do, failure in doing so will lead to fierce punishment and in the end the destruction of your family. Now please sign quickly so we can start your training."

Julia hesitantly walked to the contract and with a tear in her eye, she began writing her name on the bottom of the paper. She knew the only reason Drake had her sign this was to make her understand there was nothing she could do to go against what was happening. Her body now officially belonged to him.

This contract only made it more real for Julia. Having to sign something like this was just too much for her, yet her hands kept moving writing her signature on the piece of paper.

Drake smiled as he grabbed her huge ass and gave it a good squeeze.

"Kyaahn," Julia let out a cute sound as Drake grabbed her ass with both hands.

"Is something the matter slave?"

"N-no," Julia said as she let Drake grope her ass. Still hearing Drake call her slave felt weird. She couldn't say anything about it as she looked down on the contract which stated she, Julia, was now a sex slave to her master Drake.

Drake chuckled and used one of his hands to spank her ass.

"Au."

"From now on always address me with master, from now on our standings are nowhere near the same, you're not even a human being anymore."

Feeling a sharp pain on her ass cheek she nodded her head and without any other choice she softly said: "Y-yes, master."

Drake smiled evilly as he continued groping her body, one hand remained on her amazing ass while his other grabbed her big soft breast and squeezed it roughly.

"Damn, you're body is even better than I thought. This perky huge soft butt and especially these huge tits. You're a woman made to please men."

Julia could do nothing but to let her body be used by Drake however he wanted. While she had to listen to Drake's degrading words.

After Drake enjoyed Julia's roundings for a bit he let her go and sat on the edge of his bed, "Now let's see some more skin, start undressing."

Julia knew this was coming and turned to Drake. Swallowing her saliva and with a slight hesitation she began and took off her shirt and pants, showing her mature body in some bland underwear.

Still, Drake seeing the sheer size of her breasts, followed by her sexy flat belly and wide hips couldn't contain the joy in his eyes seeing this sexy mature woman undress. She was the definition of hotness, her hourglass body shape making her look incredible.

"Come sit down next to me."

Julia followed orders and sat down on the bed's edge.

Drake then got something out of his pocket and showed it to Julia.

"This is a choker, from now on you'll always have this around your pretty neck. It shows you're my private property."

Julia gulped seeing the words carved into the inner ring of the choker [Drake's sex pet].

Still, she couldn't do anything as Drake fastened it around her neck. Feeling the tight feeling of the choker and with the knowledge of what was edged on the inside, Julia felt even sadder.

Drake had the time of his life though seeing the married mature woman half naked with the tight choker around her neck.

"Good girl, next up is something I've been looking forward to, our first deep French kiss. If you even dare to pull back before five minutes of uninterrupted lewd tongue kissing you're in for a world of hurt, now come here and put those juicy lips on mine."

To make it even more degrading for Julia he had her initiate the kiss, and as Julia had already accepted the fact that she had no way to go against him anymore she moved close and for the first time cheated on her husband, still she knew this wouldn't be the last nor the least bit of cheating she would do.

She herself had to put her lips on the guy she practically raised and was now in his third year of high school, the same age as her youngest daughter.

Drake looked as Julia's hot lips closed on his and as they touched he felt heavenly. Immediately he pried her shy mouth open and his tongue entered her mouth in search for Julia's.

He made sure the kiss was as vulgar as possible as he sucked on her lips entangled with her tongue and explored every part of her mouth.

This was actually his first kiss, but having it with Julia was more than enough for Drake as he kissed her hard and deep, not caring how lewd it was.

His hand fell on top of her big breasts, barely contained in her bra.

Julia's face was blushed red as her mouth was dominated by Drake's and her breasts groped by his greedy hands. Still, she could do nothing but let him do whatever he wanted.

The minutes passed by and the kiss deepened. Julia felt more and more lust well up in her body, as their tongues kept rubbing each other, their lips sucked a lot and a lot of lewd sounds were heard.

To Julia's surprise, she actually felt her pussy get a bit wet, as her entire body was feeling the horniness.

She hadn't been satisfied in a long time and now her body was opening up again, only not to the man that she called her husband.

Drake felt Julia's breathing get rougher and knew she was feeling it. Then letting go of her big soft breast he began making his way downstairs. His hand fell on top of her tight belly and slowly moved lower towards Julia's most precious spot.

Julia quickly realized what was happening and instinctively held Drake's hand, not letting it descend any further.

Drake broke the lewd kiss as he said: "Even that is not yours anymore, it's mine. You have three seconds."

Julia looked at Drake's glaring face and reluctantly let go of his hand, which then went inside her panties and finally found her pussy. After softly rubbing it with his finger he entered it.

"Oh you're already quite wet, it seems this isn't as bad for you as I thought. I thought this would be a punishment, but you're actually enjoying it."

"T-that. Aahnnn," Julia wanted to reply but feeling a second finger enter her wet honey pot she could only let out some small moans.

Drake smiled as he fingered Julia's amazing hole as much as he could while looking at her beautiful moaning face.

He continued for quite a bit, just enjoying the supple movements in Julia's face who felt more pleasure with each passing minute. Then suddenly Drake spoke up.

"Now cum for me," Drake said after he stuck his fingers deep inside her while simultaneously rubbing her clitoris.

"Aaahhnnn, aann," Julia let out some harder moans as she had her first orgasm.

Drake took his hand back out her panties smiling as he showed Julia his soaking wet fingers, "It seems you're more than ready for the next part. Lose everything and show me that ridiculous body."

Julia was still breathing a bit raggedly, as Drake unhooked her bra, before she slowly took off her panties, showing Drake her naked body.

Drake upon seeing Julia's huge breasts, which looked extremely pretty and hadn't lost any shape whatsoever licked his lips lewdly. They were huge, yet they looked amazing as they stood proudly from her chest, with no signs of any sagging at all.

He then continued to look down and smiled even more as he saw her cute slit which didn't look like it had given birth twice before.

Naturally, Julia was incredibly embarrassed having to show her naked body to a guy less than half her age. Still, she didn't dare to hide away any parts.

Drake didn't wait around as he too began to take off his clothes by the end showing Julia his big erect dick.

jcsweek
jcsweek
333 Followers
12