Taking Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
337 Followers

Julia gulped seeing Drake's big member hanging down there. She instinctively realized it immediately. The size of her husband couldn't even compare with Drake's length and girth. She slowly started to imagine how it would feel inside her but quickly lost this thought as she didn't want to look like she wanted it.

"Lie down on your back."

Julia nervously laid down on top of Drake's single bed. Her breasts looked amazing as did the rest of her sexy naked body.

Drake lay next to her softly groping one of her soft breasts, looking closely at her flustered and nervous face, while his fingers coiled around the stiff pink nipple.

"Are you ready?" Drake asked the mature woman.

Julia nervously looked at Drake and no matter how much she wanted to say no, no matter how much she wanted to scream or run away. She could only say one thing, "Y-yes master."

"Good cause after we start there's no stopping it."

Drake moved around and got to Julia's pussy, he spread her hot legs revealing her tight slit with some hair on top, his erect dick pointing at it.

Julia upon seeing the dick ready to enter her suddenly said: "W-wait y-you forgot the condom."

Drake smiled as he laid on top of Julia, squashing her breasts, while he looked at her face up close.

His dick softly entered her hot tight pussy as he said: "I didn't forget anything."

He kept moving forward feeling Julia's pussy constrict around his dick, while at the same time her face looked incredibly lewd.

He made sure to enter her with his entire length filling Julia completely with his dick, after which he stayed still.

Julia's eyes lost more and more focus feeling the big dick enter her completely reaching places that had never been touched before.

As his dick remained inside her he caressed her beautiful face and silky light brown hair, while his lips pecked Julia's trembling ones.

"Remember how I told you it'd be hell for you?"

Julia softly nodded feeling hot from the big dick inside her.

"Just having sex won't do that right? Now you saw how I could easily make some spicy videos of Sabrina and Chloe, so finding out some other things are quite easy as well, for example when a woman has their period."

Julia immediately understood and realized, right now it wasn't exactly a safe day for her. Normally that wouldn't be a problem whatsoever as she and her husband rarely did it even more, yet now there was a raw dick inside her.

"Before you try to complain or escape, don't bother."

Julia already had her small hands on Drake's chest but didn't push him off just yet.

"Y-you want to get me pregnant?" She asked not understanding why he would ever want that.

Drake smiled as he pulled his dick back before entering Julia deeply once more, "Your family took away two of my family members, so naturally it is up to you to make up for that. Still, if you don't want that it's fine, either one of your daughters will be able to do it as well."

"No," Julia said instantly.

"You said you'd leave them out of this."

"Yes and you said you'd be a slave, and if a master wants to impregnate his slave he doesn't want any talking back. He wants her to open her legs and accept all the semen in her womb."

Julia gulped having no reply anymore.

"So do you want me to continue and fuck you until I ultimately cum inside you, knocking you up? Or do you wish to stop this?"

Julia's hands which had been resting on his chest went back down her body as she averted her face, "C-continue."

Drake chuckled as he kissed her cheek, "That's not very convincing. One more chance slave."

Julia had no other choice as she looked at Drake and said with conviction, "Please fuck me and knock me up master."

"Gladly," Drake said as he began to truly pound Julia's pussy, who finally to her horror understood she wouldn't just need to take care of his sexual needs, she needed to do everything he wanted until he deemed his revenge plot completed, starting with getting pregnant from his seed.

Julia's eyes went more and more lifeless as she felt the big dick stir her insides. This would be her life now. Serving as Drake's sexual relief outlet. Still that she could have somehow accepted and lived through, but now she realized that wasn't enough either.

Drake wanted her broken completely and the first thing he would do to achieve that was getting her pregnant. She a 39-year-old woman, with a husband, having two daughters in high school, would now bear the child of her adopted son, the same age as her youngest daughter.

The only way to cope with it for Julia was to just get lost in the pleasure she felt coming from her crotch. Drake's dick was going inside her at a fast pace and she actually felt great, so moans began escaping her lips as she stopped holding them in and began to truly enjoy it.

This only served as a power-up for Drake who pounded the mature woman even harder.

"Aa, aaa, aahnnn."

Moans continued to come out of Drake's room. No one was at home at this moment as Drake was pounding Julia into oblivion.

Julia could do nothing more than to keep her legs spread and feel Drake's amazing member pound on her womb's entrance, while his shaft stretched her tight pussy to the max.

She wasn't the only one feeling good though as Drake was in heaven as well.

It was the first time he ever had sex and his beautiful adoptive mother was the one he was doing it with. And her pussy was just too amazing that within minutes he felt his semen rush up.

Smiling he said: "Now let me inseminate this sow," after which he pushed his hips as hard as possible, before he exploded within Julia, his semen completely filling her womb with white sperm all in search of Julia's egg.

Julia's eyes showed white as she too had a major orgasm feeling her deepest parts get filled to the brink.

The orgasm lasted a few seconds in which Drake completely filled her womb with an unreal amount of semen. His dick was still half erect as he laid down on top of Julia's body, who was breathing raggedly at the same time.

The two lied together for a bit after which Drake raised his head to look at Julia's disheveled hair and lewd face.

"Let's make out."

And before Julia could react she was once again having a lewd deep intense kiss with Drake. And as the kiss continued she felt the big dick fully go erect again.

Drake then broke the kiss as he looked at Julia's now turning horny face, "get on all fours, I wanna do you from behind next."

Before when doing it with her husband she straight out rejected him when he asked for that position. After all, it felt way too demeaning for her, yet now she had no choice but to sluggishly get on all fours and stick her ass out backward.

Drake smiled as he caressed her huge soft butt. He then grabbed her butt tight as he put his dick inside her pussy out of which semen had begun leaking out. Now though it was all plugged up again.

Drake began fucking her hard from behind and enjoyed the sounds of Julia's soft moaning.

Her curvaceous sexy body was on all fours on top of his small bed. Lewd sounds were coming from both her upper mouth as well as her lower, so Drake's dick got even bigger inside her hole, fucking Julia even harder into oblivion.

"P-pleeasshe, n-not s-so haarddd," Julia said in between her moans. She didn't want to admit it, but this was by far the best sex she ever had.

Drake naturally did the exact opposite of what Julia said and fucked her extra hard until he once again stuck it deep inside her and increased the semen in Julia's womb.

Julia let out some lewd inaudible sounds as she lost power in her limbs and fell on top of the bed face first.

*Pats pats*

Drake spanked her ass cheeks which bubbled a lot.

"What do you think you're doing, you're on top next."

Julia's mind was already clouded with lust and while feeling a lot of fatigue as well, but she still obeyed Drake's orders and got up and on top of Drake, who had lied down on his back, as she took his dick inside her for the third time, now though she had to move on top of him, which was even more embarrassing for her.

Drake though enjoyed it to the max as her big bouncing breasts looked way too juicy, so he grabbed them and enjoyed the hot sex.

After some more time passed Julia reached the peak again and felt her already stuffed womb fill up even more.

Before she collapsed though Drake caught her and laid her on her side, instead of taking it easy though he put his dick inside her again and said: "Next up, slow sex while kissing."

Drake's dick didn't seem to go down, no matter how much he fucked the mature beauty so naturally he just kept on going.

Julia couldn't take a breath as her pussy was penetrated by Drake's dick and her lips taken by his.

They lay on their sides, fronts facing each other as Drake slowly entered her deep with his dick while they had a passionate intense kiss.

Julia had no power left in her body though so it felt like she was just a plaything for him and the second she thought of that she realized that from now on, she truly would be a plaything for him.

Her mind wasn't clear for long though as she came again and again.

The fourth round of sex took much longer though as Drake moved his dick slowly, feeling every part of Julia's pussy. Even though it was extremely pleasurable for him he kept calm and managed to not cum for quite a bit. He made sure to explore every nook and cranny of her hot pussy.

At that time his mouth stayed connected to hers as his tongue lewdly coiled around Julia's. His chest squashed Julia's heavenly breasts, and Drake held her big ass with one hand as his dick slowly moved inside Julia's soaking wet pussy.

When finally Julia felt semen enter her once more she had long since lost her mind and after experiencing one last huge orgasm she fell unconscious.

Drake smiled looking at the beautiful sleeping woman, but he wasn't done just yet. He got some stuff out of his bag and got to work on Julia's heavenly body.

From now on he would be sure to train her in the lewdest sex slave possible, completely bending her mind into that of a loyal pet.

When he was done with her she wouldn't care for her family in the slightest bit anymore. Instead, all she would live for was to serve him.

An hour passed by before Julia woke up again. As she opened her eyes and looked at Drake, she instantly realized it hadn't been a dream and she actually had become this guy's slave.

Feeling sluggish and exhausted she realized some strange things on her body. First were some leather belts tight around her body, but what discomforted her the most was the dildo in her pussy keeping the enormous amount of semen stuffed inside her.

"Did you sleep well?"

Julia felt sluggish as she said: "W-what did you do to me?"

Drake sighed and pinched her cute red nipple, "Manners, slave, manners."

Swallowing her saliva nervously she said: "S-sorry m-master."

As all the horniness had left her body it was even more embarrassing to look and act like this in front of Drake, but she had no choice.

"Why don't you go see in the mirror?"

Julia got out of bed with some trouble as she was tired from all the hard sex. Looking at her body in the mirror she gulped. An entire leather belt harness had constricted around her body, digging into her skin.

The leather belt going under her crotch keeping the dildo pressed deep into her pussy.

Drake got behind her and played with her ass and breast, "How do you like your new underwear?"

Julia blushed fiercely as she said: "U-underwear?"

It wasn't underwear at all as her breasts were fully visible, even being pushed out further by the leather belts, and below a belt kept a dildo stuck in her pussy while simultaneously digging deep into her ass cheek.

"Yes, doesn't it look hot, now put some clothes on, those two will get home soon and it's time for dinner."

Julia turned her face to Drake as she said: "B-but, t-the dildo."

Drake chuckled as he patted her lower belly where the womb stuffed with his semen was located, "It needs to keep the semen inside so it can properly ferment inside your body."

She truly realized what kind of guy Drake was and what she was in for, yet she had no way to even try to get out of it, so embarrassed she took the clothes that she took off prior and put them back on again, par the panties and bra, which Drake forbade her to wear right now.

Instead of those she now felt the leather belts digging deep into her butt cheeks, around her huge breasts and ass, and over her stuffed belly. The only thing still visible though was the tight choker around her neck.

Drake smiled as Julia got clothed again. He went to her, grabbed her butt, and looked her in the eye as he said: "My cute little slave, let's have plenty of fun now," followed by a deep intense kiss once more.

He then slapped her butt and had her leave his room.

Julia upon hearing the door shut behind her now fully understood what she was, just a toy for him to play with. She felt the leather digging into her skin, the dildo in her pussy, and the semen in her womb, yet all she could do was head downstairs and prepare dinner.

Not long after both Sabrina her eldest daughter aged 19 and in the local university, and Chloe the youngest one, aged 18, who was one year younger than her sister and was in the final year of high school, came home from their after-school activities.

Sabrina the outgoing and carefree of the two smiled as she said: "Oh mom, like the choker, it suits you. They're getting worn more and more, perhaps I should look for one as well."

Julia blushed a bit shy, as she said: "T-thank you Sab," she knew what words were carved on the inside.

Sabrina squinted her eyes as she said: "Still something is different about you?"

Julia gulped not hoping Sabrina would realize she wasn't even wearing any proper underwear.

"You look more beautiful, did you go to a salon today?"

Julia blushed after all there was only one thing she did differently today. At that time Drake arrived downstairs as well as he put his arm around Julia and said: "Nope we only played some games after I came home from school, didn't we?"

Julia's face was getting redder every second as she nodded her head, "Y-yes we did."

Sabrina inspected Drake with her beautiful eyes.

He knew to be careful of this one as she was incredibly sharp. That wasn't all though her appearance was nothing to scoff at either. Her short wild hair not even reaching her shoulders, coupled with her beautiful face and her slender yet curvy body made Sabrina the dream of every man.

She then smiled as she said: "I see, well that's good, next time I want to join as well."

Drake chuckled as he said: "All right next time you can play with us."

Julia blushed as she looked at Drake. Drake just gave her a quick smile.

"Is dinner ready soon?"

"Ah yes, just a second," Julia said as she turned back to the kitchen counter.

Meanwhile, Drake focused on the amazing ass of his step-sister. Due to her being in the athletic team, her ass looked incredibly juicy.

She wasn't Julia's only hot daughter though as he averted his gaze to Chloe, Julia's youngest daughter, the same age as him.

Chloe looked much more like her mother than Sabrina did. While Sabrina did inherit Julia's extraordinary beauty and only some of her huge curves.

Chloe was growing up to become the bombshell her mother was. Her breasts already far outmatched her older sister's and her hips were wider as well. And while Sabrina was easy and outgoing Chloe was more the quiet and reserved girl, even though her body was extremely sexy.

That didn't hide away her insanely pretty face though, which by no means was less pretty than her older sister's.

Drake smiled as he once again inspected both of Julia's hot daughters and the women he had lived with for a long time.

He already had plenty of images and videos of their naked bodies, but naturally, that wasn't the thing he was after. Just like Julia, these two would one day live to serve him and his dick, but for now, he smiled kindly as he joined them at the dinner table.

Looking at the hot mother preparing the food he smiled. First, he take his time to train this mature woman into his lovely and obedient sex slave before her daughters would join her. Then he would enjoy the three of them for a long time to come.

End of part 1

jcsweek
jcsweek
337 Followers
12