Taking Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Julia's hellish training keeps going.
11k words
4.48
43.3k
51

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
339 Followers

Dinner was soon served by Julia who moved awkwardly due to the dildo inside her pussy.

As usual, Julia's husband Bob didn't join as he was too busy with the company, but that didn't matter as Drake enjoyed the dinner with the three gorgeous beauties talking a lot.

The one who mainly talked was Sabrina though.

Chloe always had been the quiet and reserved type and Julia was far too embarrassed from what happened before to be in a good mood. She was constantly reminded about it because of the dildo in her pussy and the large amount of semen in her womb.

Still, neither daughter seemed to realize that their mother was acting differently.

After dinner finished Sabrina went upstairs for a shower while Chloe went to study in her room leaving only Julia and Drake at the dinner table.

As Julia began to clear the table, Drake boldly took off his pants showing Julia his half-erect dick.

"Kyahn," Julia was surprised suddenly seeing the dick that had made her go crazy not long before.

"Suck it."

"W-what? H-here?"

Drake glared at Julia as he said: "Julia, do you need to be reminded once again just what you are?"

"N-no master," Julia said as she quickly got on her knees in front of Drake.

Drake patted her head, "Good girl, now come eat your dessert."

Julia nervously opened her mouth and took his dick inside, licking it with her tongue.

"Hmm, this is quite shabby, you don't do this for your husband do you?"

"O-offf choursshee nhottt," Julia said with the dick in her mouth. She always found it too vulgar to take it in her mouth so she never once did it for her husband. Now though she had no choice in the matter.

"I see well from now on it'll become a regular job, so you better work hard to get better at it."

Drake continued to enjoy Julia's clumsy blowjob. After all, it was a great sight to see this 38-year-old mother of two on her knees with his dick inside her mouth as she sucked on it.

After 10 minutes of enjoying the clumsy yet hot mouth of Julia, Drake smiled and grabbed her head with two hands, "Don't even think about spilling a drip, this is going to be your holy juice from now on."

He held her head in place as his dick erupted filling Julia's mouth with plenty of semen.

Julia opened her eyes wide as she felt a huge load of hot bitter semen enter her mouth. But as Drake held her head she couldn't move it at all and if she didn't want to drown in semen she had to gulp it down.

So against her wishes, which was what she had been doing since Drake called her to his room, she swallowed his load of semen. For the very first time, hot cloudy semen found its way down her throat, into her stomach.

Gulp after gulp she drank the weird-tasting sticky liquid which filled her stomach.

After Drake fully released his load in Julia's mouth he said: "Now use your tongue to clean up."

Enjoying her pretty eyes looking up at him, Drake felt Julia's tongue coil around his dick scooping up the last remaining bits of semen before eventually swallowing these as well.

Only after the entire load Drake had pumped out resided in Julia's belly did he let go of her.

His dick left her mouth with a pop.

"Good girl, now finish up here," Drake said pointing at all the dirty dishes.

Julia got on her feet and wiped her lips with her arm before she embarrassedly began cleaning the kitchen. Afterward, Sabrina came down again wearing some comfy baggy clothes hiding her perky tits and tight ass.

The three of them casually watched some tv until late at night Bob, Julia's husband, arrived home.

Drake chuckled as he saw the slight blush on Julia's face as they briefly met eyes.

Bob greeted everyone but didn't even bother kissing his wife. Drake already knew what was going on with Bob and enjoyed looking at their interactions.

Julia couldn't even look her husband in the eyes after she had done so much lewd stuff with Drake.

"All right I'm going to sleep, so you tomorrow," Drake said before he headed upstairs, giving Julia one last glance who blushed slightly as they met eyes.

The rest soon went to their bedrooms as well and soon Julia laid down in her sleepwear on the bed next to her husband.

Like always there would be no spicy time at all between them. Both of them hadn't even thought about it anymore. Still, Julia was happy that was the case at this time, as her body had been defiled by another man and all the signs were still there. She still even wore her leather harness suit, tightly around her whole body.

Bob was tired and immediately went to sleep, yet Julia couldn't as she still felt the belts on her body, the dildo inside her pussy, and the semen in her womb. Just as she was finally able to set the things that happened throughout the day aside and go to sleep, a soft humming began.

"Hahn," Julia let out a cute moan. Her husband didn't hear it though as he was already fast asleep.

Julia instantly felt her up her pussy as the dildo inside was vibrating softly. It began stimulating her pussy.

She then received a message on her phone.

Looking at it she realized even at night, she wouldn't be left alone.

[Enjoy your night and be in my room at six in the morning.]

"N-no way, h-he isn't serious right?" Julia said out loud.

But Drake was dead serious and the rest of the night was hell for Julia as the vibrating kept going.

The humming was very soft and didn't wake her husband at all. For Julia, though it was different as pleasure assaulted her body all throughout the night, making her climax continuously without pause.

Then finally when it was almost six in the morning, she softly got out of bed. Her face was still red and her eyes baggy as she hadn't gotten a second of sleep. She covertly exited her bedroom and moved quietly toward Drake's room. Softly she opened his door and closed it behind her, not wanting to wake up anyone else in the house.

"Good girl, you're right on time, strip for me please."

Drake said immediately after Julia had entered the bedroom. He smiled as he was on his bed naked. It was clear from her appearance she hadn't gotten much sleep.

"Y-yes master," Julia said as she took off her nightwear, showing her lewd sexy body clad in the leather belt suit, the dildo still vibrating in her pussy which was gushing wet.

"How many times did you orgasm this night?"

Julia gulped as she blushed and looked to the floor. "I-I didn't count."

"Hmm I see, next time count all the orgasms, got it?"

"Yes master," Julia said shocked, realizing this would happen more often.

"Damn, you've got a slutty pussy, now crouch over there and take out the dildo," Drake said as he pointed toward a bowl on the floor.

Julia was tired and embarrassed. She obeyed anyway though, not knowing what Drake was planning now.

She crouched on top of the bowl, and finally, she was allowed to take out the dildo that had been tormenting her during the day and especially all night.

Not long after the dildo went out with a pop, the big amount of semen that had been packed in Julia's womb started to leak out and filled the bowl she was crouching over.

Drake chuckled looking at the immense amount of semen that he had deposited inside her the day before, leak out of her now. It wasn't normal at all that somebody could cum that much, but as the bowl filled more and more it was clear Drake's semen production wasn't shabby at all.

It took quite some time before it stopped.

Julia finally felt the stuffed feeling in her belly dissipate and was happy until Drake's next words.

"Good girl, now gulp it down."

She looked up at Drake with a surprised look, "W-what?"

"You heard me drink it."

"B-but,"

"No buts," Drake said as he went to the still crouching Julia, patting her head and caressing her big naked breast, "A slave doesn't say words like what and but, to her master. She simply obeys him. So if you aren't a slave, what good are you? Do you not want to be my slave anymore, even though you know what happens to your family."

Julia gulped, looking at the big bowl filled with semen that had been inside her.

"You see this is a test, to see whether you got what it takes to be trained into a beautiful loyal sex slave. Or that I should just quit now and go back to my prior plan. It's up to you."

Julia trembling took the bowl of semen and put it against her mouth. Feeling the strong repulsive smell in her nose she almost threw up. After all the semen had been fermenting inside her body for about twelve hours.

But she knew to save her family this was the only way. She had already decided to do whatever it takes to save them, so this would not be an exception.

Tilting the bowl, slowly the semen entered her hot mouth and with utter dedication, she swallowed the repulsive semen, all the way until there was nothing left in the bowl. Scooping the remaining bits with her fingers.

"Good girl, I knew you could do it," Drake said as he was standing behind her, groping her breasts, massaging them however he saw fit. "Now get on the bed, time to fill you up again."

Julia gulped nervously as she got on top of Drake's bed and before long Drake was using her in whatever way he wanted again.

Feeling her womb being empty didn't last very long as within thirty minutes three new loads were pumped inside her and before she even realized it she was plugged up with the dildo once more.

She was out of it as well though having climaxed herself plenty of times. She had already realized from two sessions that there was no way she could handle Drake's insane dick, which didn't go down at all and just kept on spewing thick semen.

Drake smiled satisfied as he cuddled with Julia, spooning her from behind softly playing with her big breasts.

"You did well this morning, but there are still points for improvement. A true slave always obeys without question and delay, so next time though make sure you obey immediately okay? If not I'm gonna start dishing out punishments."

"Y-yeshh m-massshter," Julia said realizing the way out for her had gotten even further away today.

"Good. Every day your training will become lewder and crueler. Drinking dried-up semen that's been in your womb is nothing to the things I have planned for you, but you don't mind right after all you're just a toy to satisfy me aren't you?"

"Yes master," Julia said with no light in her eyes. The moment she drank that semen it seemed her body and mind had accepted the fact that to save the rest of her family she would sacrifice her body and everything to Drake's wildest desires.

"That's what I want to hear, now let's get in the shower quickly before the rest wakes up, you can use those huge jugs, and sexy mouth and tongue to clean me."

No matter how tired she was from not having slept, or exhausted from the hard sex. She wasn't allowed any rest as the next order had already been given.

She followed Drake into the bathroom. This was his private bathroom, so there was no risk of being caught. Drake sat down on a stool, where Julia used her huge soft breasts as sponges to soap Drake's entire body. Lastly, she had to give him a titjob, something she never had done before as well, like the blowjob.

But with Drake's guidance, her breasts were used as toys for his dick. She continuously rubbed her breasts against the hot dick until a load of semen covered her face and breasts.

After she helped clean him Drake left the bathroom. He was satisfied the morning training session went well.

Julia let out a big sigh as she got up. In less than 24 hours her body had been used in lewd ways she never could've imagined.

Normally this point in time would be when her day began. Preparing food for her children and husband, then doing household chores, until the kids would arrive back home. Now she had drank semen, been fucked plenty, and had to give her master a wash using her own body.

She was more tired than ever, yet she knew she couldn't let her family realize so she cleaned up, got dressed, and while wearing the leather belts harness as underwear and a dildo in her pussy, she went downstairs.

"Goodbye honey," Bob said goodbye to his wife by waving his hand while he left the house. Sabrina and Chloe had left for their respective school already. No one knew what Julia had been going through so early in the morning.

Drake chuckled as he looked at the beautiful housewife. After all his semen was once again in her womb and her stomach as well after their hot morning.

Drake walked up to her and gave her ass a good squeeze, "I promise to come home immediately after school so we can have some more fun, but before that here."

Drake got a small book and handed it to Julia.

"This book is your holy bible from now on. They are your house rules for being my slave. You follow every word of it, not doing it is the same as disobeying me got it?"

Julia nodded her head, "Yes master."

"Good girl, now instead of your husband give me the lewdest French goodbye kiss."

Julia licked her lips as she and Drake engaged in a super hot deep kiss.

"Oh, and you're not allowed to sleep during the day. It's all part of your training," Drake said leaving the house.

As she looked at Drake walking away she got embarrassed and a little bit angry at herself for getting in the mood from a forced deep kiss, having felt her pussy get slightly wet from it.

She then opened the book and gulped as she read through a few of the rules.

[Wear only lewd and hot underwear, but only for your master.

No contraceptions allowed.

Always swallow every single drop of semen.

No food or drinks before noon, only semen.]

Julia said some out loud and realized how crazy this was yet there was no other choice for her. She now was Drake's pet and if she didn't want anything bad to happen to her family, most importantly her daughters, she needed to obey every single word he said. That included following the words written in this book as well.

With a tired mind and heavy body, she began her usual day, waiting for the time Drake would get home again and sully her body once more.

Drake though couldn't wait to get home. He had a boring day at school where he had little to no friends and no interest in any subject whatsoever, mostly because he was smart enough to understand them completely, without any help. After school ended he quickly went home.

Entering the big house Drake smiled looking at Julia doing laundry. She wore normal clothes, yet her incredible assets made even these look ravishing.

"I'm home my little pet," Drake said smiling.

Julia gulped nervously as a shiver went down her back, hearing Drake's voice behind her. Turning around and looking at him she knew the time had finally come again.

Drake walked to Julia and without remorse put both hands on her ass and squeezed it hard. Looking closely at her beautiful face he said: "Don't you welcome your master home?"

Julia nervously replied: "W-welcome home master."

"That's more like it, now let's kiss."

"Mhmmm."

Drake didn't give Julia time to think as he pressed his lips on top of hers and began making out with her. His tongue entered her cute little mouth and coiled around Julia's hot tongue. Naturally, his hands kept delving into her ass flesh as he squashed her huge boobs with his chest.

Sex with Julia was amazing, but Drake didn't forget to enjoy deep hot kisses like this as well, every part of Julia was his to enjoy. He made sure to kiss her hard for quite some time.

After minutes of deep lewd kissing, Drake broke it and only a strand of saliva connected their two mouths.

Julia blushed as she looked at Drake's face up close. She realized her pussy was actually getting wet once more as her entire body seemed to heat up.

Even though she was forced to do all these things with Drake, seeing her body react to it made her hate it even more.

"Let's fuck on the couch."

Drake took Julia's hand as he guided her to the couch in the big living room. Julia got nervous as she knew Drake would once again have his way with her.

He spoke vulgarly and treated her roughly, yet she did what he said either way.

Drake chuckled as he looked at the blushing housewife as he softly took off her shirt, revealing her huge boobs, before he unbuttoned her pants and took them off as well, revealing the dildo stuck in her pussy, kept in place by a leather belt.

Julia apart, from the belts, stood naked in the living room. This only added to her embarrassment.

Drake took hold of both nipples and noticed that they were already quite stiff.

"I see you're already getting in the mood, now sit on the couch and spread your legs."

Julia gulped and sat down on top of the couch, spreading her legs wide in front of Drake, who now had a great vision of the dildo stuck in Julia's pussy.

He slit the leather belt to the side and softly pulled it out.

"A-aahn," Julia moaned softly feeling the toy stuck inside her all day, being pulled out.

But before she could enjoy the emptiness in her pussy, Drake's dick was already lined up and entered her.

"M-master, c-can't we let out the semen first," Julia said referring to the semen Drake emptied inside her early in the morning.

Drake smiled as his dick made its way deep inside Julia's hot and tight pussy, "you'll gulp that down tomorrow in the morning, during the day all the semen will stay nicely inside you. Now let's make sure there's enough for you to drink tomorrow."

He then began pistoning the hot woman with great pace, giving her no rest.

Grabbing both boobs to play around with he kept slamming his hips into hers.

"A-ah, aahn, p-please, n-not so hard," Julia asked continuously moaning.

Drake just chuckled as he fucked her even harder.

Julia was powerless to defend against the pounding of Drake, as her legs were spread wide without energy, her tongue dangled outside her mouth as her eyes rolled back further and further.

All of this was happening on the couch in her own living room, something that made it even more vulgar for Julia.

Her pussy made some lewd sloppy sounds as Drake's dick slammed inside it.

The only thing she could do was moan as Drake took her hard and fast. As she felt Drake's dick deep inside her, semen spurting into her depths, she climaxed hard as well.

Drake let out everything inside Julia's pussy, but after finishing he was by no means done.

Caressing Julia's beautiful lewd-looking orgasm face he said: "Sabrina is at track practice till evening and Chloe will be at the library so we've still got a few hours to kill. Let's be connected the entire time okay?"

Julia gulped but knew there was no way against it and prepared her mind and body for what was coming next.

Drake from then on didn't stop and fucked her hard and fast until Sabrina and Chloe arrived home sometime later.

"Hey, mom how was your day?" Sabrina asked as she entered the kitchen where Julia was preparing dinner.

Julia was incredibly tired. Drake had fucked her for two hours without stopping. Adding to this she hadn't slept at all last night, she was on the brink of collapsing, but she couldn't let any of her daughters see this.

"M-my day was fine sweety, how about you?"

Sabrina raised her eyebrow looking at her mother's tired eyes.

"You don't look so good."

"O-oh, I just slept a bit bad this night, that's all."

Sabrina looked at her mother with inspecting eyes but had no reason to not believe her so she began talking about her own day.

At the same time, Drake and Chloe sat at the dinner table. Chloe didn't talk a whole lot, but Drake didn't mind as he looked at the sexy housewife preparing the food while talking with Sabrina. His dick hadn't left her pussy in the two hours they fucked and some lingering sex smell was still present in the living room.

He had taken her into the living room, kitchen and finished with some hard sex in the bedroom. He was really proud of himself as he was able to have sex for that much time. But seeing the beauty of Julia and her sexy body his dick went up by itself.

jcsweek
jcsweek
339 Followers