Taking Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These two things in combination made her cum plenty of times and she could barely sleep at all. Her husband was sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed, while she lied with a soaking wet pussy, constantly cumming from the dildo vibrating inside her.

No matter how hard she tried to fall asleep, an orgasm woke her right up again.

It only ended when it was almost six in the morning. Not because she finally fell asleep then, but because she had to get up to serve her master.

She got out of bed and was exhausted. It was Saturday yet she still had to go to Drake's room so early in the morning.

Like all the days before she had to let out all the semen accumulated inside her before having to drink it. She was then fucked by Drake on his bed after which he took her to the bathroom.

Her leather belts were allowed to be taken off and they went in the tub together.

Drake sat in the bath with Julia on top of him facing him as his dick was deep inside her. Julia looked incredibly sexy in the tub and Drake hugged her close to enjoy a kiss. After a bit of deep kissing, Drake said: "Today we're going to the mall. It's time to get some slutty outfits for my slave. Don't wear anything underneath your clothes today."

Her mind clouded with lust and tiredness Julia didn't even reply as she came repeatedly from Drake's dick.

After the bath, she got dressed, wearing no underwear at all, not even the leather belt harness. For the first time in days, her pussy was empty as well as she was allowed not to put it in at the moment. Even her womb held no semen for the first time in days.

But while she should be happy with this, while preparing breakfast for the family, she felt uneasy. Her legs squirmed together and an empty feeling in her crotch was felt.

It was the first time Julia realized how lewd she was getting. Right now she was actually missing the dildo inside her. Quickly waving this thought from her mind she focused on the food.

Julia finished preparing breakfast for everyone who all had a relaxed Saturday. Bob laid down on the couch, Her kids went out to do their own things. But for Julia it was different.

Usually, she would do some work in the house or garden, but this time she had other plans. Under the guise of getting some clothes for the two of them, Drake and Julia went to a mall.

Bob didn't even bother asking anything as the two left together.

Drake and Julia left the house in the car. Julia got in the driver's seat with Drake beside her. Just before she wanted to leave Drake said: "Raise your shirt and expose those udders."

"B-but, w-what if people see?"

Drake sighed and roughly squeezed her tit.

"Julia, raise your shirt or I'll have you walk naked in the mall."

"Y-yes master," Julia said as she quickly raised her shirt, exposing her large naked tits. She was afraid of being seen, but Drake's angry gaze made her way more afraid.

"That's better. Tonight you'll be punished. Now drive."

Nervous Julia started the car and began driving, all with her tits out in the open, hoping no one would see her. Meanwhile, Drake said comfy in the car.

They arrived at the mall soon after and Julia was allowed to cover herself up again.

There were plenty of times she thought somebody would notice her, but with some luck, it seemed no one had seen her expose herself in the car.

"Let's go," Drake said as he walked inside. Julia had no choice but to walk after him.

Julia swallowed her saliva as she stood in front of a lingerie store.

"You've got two hours. Make sure to buy things that entice me a lot. If I deem it not sexy enough I'll punish you got it?"

Julia nervously nodded toward Drake.

Drake chuckled as he then whispered in her ear, "If you buy something extremely sexy though I'll make sure to reward you properly."

To Julia's surprise just hearing these words made her pussy twitch. She quickly tried to get rid of this feeling though not wanting to feel good from just Drake's words. Still, she realized her body was getting lewder and lewder each day she lived as Drake's slave.

"Use this to buy the stuff," Drake said as he gave her his credit card.

Drake had his own credit card and quite a good allowance, after all the money Bob was earning from the company wasn't shabby at all.

Bob also had no way to see through his account information, so he wouldn't get suspicious at all.

"Oh, and when you're done put on a sexy set, I've got something special planned for the afternoon as well."

Drake chuckled as he gave her ass a light slap before he headed off himself.

Julia started to browse through all kinds of different sexy sets of lingerie, blushing more and more knowing these would be for the private use of Drake and not her husband.

Still seeing all kinds of sexy different kinds of underwear she realized she hadn't worn nor bought things like these in a long long time. Her sex life with her husband had never been good, but nowadays it was non-existent.

But with Drake though that all changed as he used her plenty of times.

At the same Drake just spent some time in the mall, waiting for Julia to finish so he could have his fun once again.

After the time had passed Drake met up with Julia again. Seeing her carry quite some bags he smiled as he said: "I hope you were successful."

Julia blushed knowing what she had in these bags. And even on her body right now as well.

"Let's get something to eat, after that let's go have some fun."

The two of them then headed into a restaurant in the mall and got some food. Then they put all the stuff they bought in the car they used to get here.

"Go to this address."

"Yes master," Julia said knowing in private situations like these she always needed to address Drake as such.

After driving through the city for a bit Julia entered the parking lot of a motel. Soon after Drake got the key and together they entered a room

He groped her big ass as he said: "Now show me what you got."

Drake sat down on a couch and looked at the blushing woman in front of him.

Julia then slowly started to take off her clothes showcasing her curvaceous body packed in a sexy flaming red lingerie set. Her huge breasts were barely contained by the quite small bra, while the contrast of her wide hips and small waist, looked amazing with the hot panties.

Drake once again realized what a beautiful woman Julia was.

When she tried this on in the store and looked at herself she hadn't thought of ever wearing sexy lingerie like this anymore. She always thought this should be what young women wore, but seeing her sexy body in the mirror and now seeing Drake eye her body with lust it did give her a bit of pride.

"D-do I look good," she asked without thinking.

Drake chuckled as he got off the bed and caressed her cheek, "You look amazing. You're really beautiful."

"A-ah," Julia blushed fiercely as her heart skipped a bit. She hadn't heard those words in a long time, so now hearing Drake say them made her feel good. Her husband, used to be quite the romantic, courting her with bravado, but nowadays he barely looked at her.

Drake then lifted her chin as he looked into Julia's beautiful eyes before he started making out with his woman. His hand fell on top of her shapely ass while his tongue engaged in a serious battle with Julia.

He could feel she was also into it more than before.

After making out for a bit while his hands roamed her amazing body he looked into her cloudy eyes and said: "Let's have sex."

"Yes master," Julia said for the first time actually starting to want it herself as well. Her pussy had been empty the entire day and it just felt weird for her.

Julia sat on top of the couch and spread her legs. Drake slit her panties to the side before he entered her wet honey pot, forcing his dick deep inside her pussy as he once again started to kiss her, his hands on top of her big soft breasts.

Julia loved every second of it, all the way till Drake's hot semen found its way into her womb. The second time she got on top herself and shook her hips while their lips stayed connected.

Julia felt her defenses against Drake fall and she surrendered more and more of her body to him, after all, she had no way of disobeying him, so why not just go with it. She started to actually enjoy the sex with Drake.

"A-ahhn, m-master I love it," Julia said as she raised her hips herself before smacking down feeling Drake's dick invade her deep.

Drake smiled knowing this woman had been neglected a lot, so it was easy for him to make her love it.

After doing it twice on the couch he took her to the bed and gave her the sex of her life, fucking her three more times before collapsing exhausted.

Drake lied on his back with Julia resting her face on top of his chest, her body clinging to his as bucket loads of semen leaked out of her pussy.

She was extremely tired. She hadn't slept at all the night before and now had the most amazing sex in her life. She loved how Drake had now treated her more like a lover than as a slave. But she soon would come to know this was a one-time happening. At least for now.

Drake smiled as he softly groped her round ass.

"So did you enjoy the premium slave treatment?"

"P-premium treatment?" Julia asked unknowingly.

"Yes, the treatment of a slave who has given herself 100% towards her master. The sex is amazing and life is good for a premium sex slave. And to achieve that you only have to do one simple thing."

Julia gulped knowing it wouldn't be simple at all. Still, she asked the question.

"W-what?"

Drake chuckled as he said: "You have to willingly give up your daughters and help me turn them into sex slaves."

Julia was a bit stunned hearing Drake wanting to go after her daughters. She already didn't mind what he did with her anymore, but she still wouldn't let him go after her daughters.

"N-no, y-you said you'd leave them out of this."

It was the entire reason she was in this bed with him after all.

"That is true and I won't do anything to them if you don't want me to, but if you want to be held lovingly, have great sex, and be a top-tier sex slave, you'll have to give them up. If you don't I'm gonna start doing the things I want with you which will be going much further than you could ever imagine. You can view all what we've done until now as a warming-up, so don't blame me when you can't take it anymore. Now, what's it gonna be?"

Julia gulped knowing Drake wasn't joking yet she said with conviction, "Do with me what you want, but leave them alone."

"As you wish. But remember once I start this training, there is no going back. You'll become far lewder and more indecent than you could've ever imagined. You'll never be able to live without sex and pleasure any more."

Julia was a bit hesitant but showed Drake a sure face.

"I see, well then get on your knees on the floor and take my dick as deep into your mouth as possible."

Julia was tired from the amazing sex, but she still moved into position.

Drake sat on top of the bed's edge and allowed the mature woman to take his dick into her mouth.

He patted her head as he said: "You won't have to do anything but swallow. If even a single drop escapes your beautiful lips, you'll have to drink far more."

Julia looked at Drake unknowingly, after all, how would his semen come out if she didn't need to move. But as she felt Drake's dick begin to tremble and seeing the evil look on his face she realized something.

The thing she needed to drink wasn't semen at all.

As soon as Julia realized what she would be forced to drink wasn't Drake's semen, but his urine instead she tried to pull her head back.

Drake held it in place though as he said: "Oh no, be a good little slave toilet and gulp it all down. I told you life would be cruel for you. You don't have a choice anymore, now become my toilet, Julia."

Julia looked tear-eyed at Drake, but to no avail as she felt the hot liquid enter her mouth, giving her an awful taste as she was disgusted by it.

She didn't swallow at all, allowing it to completely fill her mouth. She tasted the horrifying liquid as her cheeks began to bulge out.

Then giving her up her final bit of resistance and with it, her feeling of being a normal human being her throat moved as she began swallowing the urine Drake pissed out in her mouth.

Gulp after gulp she drank the disgusting liquid. She resisted the urge to vomit and just kept on swallowing it down.

It took a whole half minute before Drake closed the faucet and Julia could finally gulp down the entire load.

"Clean it up."

Julia looked at Drake with lifeless eyes as her tongue began to clean his dick's head, scraping off the remaining bits of semen.

"Good girl," Drake said as he patted Julia's head.

After cleaning his dick Drake took it out of her mouth.

Julia didn't say or do anything. She just drank Drake's urine, making her mind tremble, but her ordeal was long but over.

"You did very well for your first time, unfortunately, you didn't do it perfectly as I asked you."

"W-what do you mean?" Julia said feeling wronged after just completely gulping his piss down.

Drake smiled and pointed down.

Julia then realized one drip had escaped her lips and dripped onto the floor. She quickly wiped her chin from the remaining liquid before she scaredly looked up at Drake.

"Get on the bed, arms behind your back."

Julia had no way to disobey and looked as Drake held some rope and tied her arms tightly behind her back before her legs were raised in the air and fastened to the restraints of her arms. So now her pussy breasts and face were fully open while her limbs were fastly restrained.

Drake smiled as he rubbed her sexy thighs and ass, "You're still so lean at your age, I'm sure we can use that plenty while having sex."

At this time Julia hated the fact she did yoga to increase her body's fitness, after all, it would now be used to fulfill Drake's wishes.

"Now open wide," Drake said as he held something in front of Julia's mouth.

She gulped before opening her mouth.

Drake then connected a ball gag in her mouth, forcing it to stay open.

Drake wasn't done yet as he got a bag which only made her more nervous.

In the following minutes, Drake connected egg vibrators to her nipples and clit, inserted a big dildo in her pussy and some small anal beads dildo into her ass.

Drake smiled as he said: "In the next couple of hours you're gonna climax time and time again. I've already messaged home to let them know we'll be home late."

Drake then turned on the tv in front of the bed showcasing footage of him training and fucking Julia these past few days.

"As you climax, you'll look how I fucked you and how lewd you looked."

Julia was flabbergasted seeing the lustful expressions on her face as Drake had his way with her. At the same time, all the vibrators began to go like crazy making her orgasm in mere seconds.

Drake smiled as he looked at the mature woman descend into a hell of pleasure. Her entire body was becoming one erogenous zone as she climaxed again and again, with barely a few minutes having passed.

Her pussy had already become a soaking wet mess as the big dildo vibrated like crazy inside it.

Julia climaxed from pleasure she never experienced before. It was so much she couldn't keep her mind straight at all.

While having sex with Drake it was already hard for her to keep her mind sane from the amazing pleasure. Now every sensitive place on her body was attacked simultaneously and never-ending.

Seeing the mature woman that had practically raised him being destroyed like this, didn't make Drake feel bad at all. From the moment he discovered what had transpired all those years ago. He had no regard for his step-family anymore.

They destroyed his life, so now he would do the same. Julia was just the start, and he had far more worse training sessions planned for the hot beauty.

For now, it would be cruel for her, but in time when she was a true sex slave, she'd love every second of it. She'd turn into a loyal sex slave always ready for sex.

Chuckling he rubbed her pretty face as he said: "You enjoy this for a couple of hours, I'll be back in a bit."

Julia begged Drake with her eyes as she experienced another huge orgasm.

Then the bedroom door closed leaving her here alone, cumming again and again while looking at the footage of Drake fucking her relentlessly. All she could see was how lewd she looked when he had his way with her.

Julia slowly lost her mind as it kept on going, no matter how many times she climaxed or how hard, the vibrators kept going on, tormenting her entire body. It was truly a hell of pleasure for Julia, the woman whose sexual needs only recently started to awaken once more.

After a few hours, Drake finally came back and smiled widely as he looked at the image in front of him.

The bed was soaked in sweat and love juices. Julia's eyes were lifelessly looking at the tv in front of her while sometimes she showed her eye white as she had another huge orgasm.

After looking at the hot mature woman be in ecstasy for a bit Drake turned off all the vibrations and took off the gag in her mouth.

Julia's body which had been in heat for hours finally started to cool down as she looked at Drake, with her eyes still cloudy

Drake chuckled as he said: "Don't worry this isn't the end of your training session, we'll continue this at home."

Julia gulped, any more of this and her entire body would break down, so she said: "P-please master l-let me get some sleep."

Julia hadn't slept at all last night due to Drake messing with her body, so now after this intense day, her body had reached its limits.

Drake looked at the beautiful and tired face of Julia as he softly cupped her big soft breast.

"Hmmm, you want to sleep huh? Well, we can make a deal."

"D-deal?"

"First how did my piss taste. You can be honest."

Julia gulped remembering the weird taste in her mouth.

"I-it's weird and disgusting," she answered honestly. Her mind couldn't even think of what would get her in trouble as she was far too exhausted.

"Oh is that so, well let's do this then the entire week, you'll willingly swallow it in the morning and before bed. If you do it successfully without spilling, I'll let you sleep throughout the night, without any vibrators all week."

Julia looked at Drake and realized he wasn't joking, but right now there was nothing else she could say so she nodded her head, "I-I agree master."

"That's great now let's get you cleaned up and go home."

Drake took the sluggish and tired woman into the bathroom and washed her. Rinsing her body thoroughly of all the sweat. Julia was embarrassed as Drake washed her body but she didn't have much energy anymore.

After the bath, they left the motel and Julia drove home.

When they arrived home late at night both Sabrina and Chloe were in the living room watching television. Bob seemed to not be at home.

"Hi, mom, Drake. You've been out late."

Julia was completely exhausted from all the sex and orgasms and could barely walk.

"H-hi, I-I'm really tired, so I'm going to bed," Julia said before she sluggishly walked upstairs.

Drake smiled as he kissed her cheeks and slapped her ass after following her up the stairs, "Rest up I've still got plenty more fun in store for you."

Julia gulped nervously knowing even more hell was in store for her. Then thinking back to the amazing lovingly sex she had with him in the afternoon, she had felt so amazing. Now she had been forced to drink his urine and her body was slowly being torn down and rebuilt into the perfect lewd sex toy for him.

Still, she couldn't sacrifice her daughters for her own good, so she resolved her mind to just take everything Drake threw at her. She'd be his sex slave. She'd swallow his urine. If it kept her daughters safe she would be able to take on everything.