Taking Revenge Ch. 05

Story Info
Sabrina's sex marathon and Julia's punishment.
13.8k words
4.7
20k
27

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
339 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. In real life, all nonconsensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are over eighteen.

The content is wildly perverted and won't suit everyone's taste. It is purely a lewd story that is not realistic. Hope you enjoy it though.

*Knock knock*

Drake heard a knock on his door and immediately a smile arose on his face.

After having taken Sabrina's virginity he did it with her mother.

A bit later Sabrina was completely quiet at the dinner table. This was usually never the case as she couldn't stop talking most of the time.

Now though she couldn't even look up to face her family members, especially Drake.

Normally this would be a cause for concern and Julia would ask what was wrong. Julia didn't though as she knew exactly what was the case.

A month and a half prior she had gone through the exact same. It signaled the end of her normal life and the start of living as Drake's sex slave.

She knew it'd be rough for her daughter at first, but quickly enough she'd understand being a sex slave wasn't so bad.

Just thinking about it got her in the mood again, wanting to be trained herself some more as well.

After dinner, Sabrina went to her room. Drake allowed her some rest though as he waited for a bit.

Then later in the evening, it was time again.

He opened his bedroom door and was amazed by the beautiful, completely naked, girl in front of him.

Her face was bright red as she looked nervous standing in front of his door without any clothes.

"Hello my dear sex slave," Drake said not moving.

Sabrina was already anxious from having to stand here fully naked in the hallway, her mother sleeping in the bedroom nearby. She couldn't move past Drake though, which only heightened her nervousness.

"P-please let me in," she said looking around hoping nobody would see her.

"I know you're eager to go at it again, but first some lessons in proper etiquette for this week."

Sabrina gave Drake an angry gaze, after all, who'd be happy to be here. She was forced to do lewd things, even having to give her first time to him.

"C-can't we do that after we close the door?"

Drake sighed as he said: "No you need to learn. So you better do so fast if you don't want Julia walking in on this."

Sabrina blushed just thinking about it. How embarrassing would that be?

"F-fine," she said not wanting to be here any longer than needed.

"First thing first. You never hide your naked body from me."

Sabrina stood with one arm covering her breasts while her hand on the other arm covered her pussy.

It was embarrassing, but seeing Drake not move a muscle she let out a sigh and removed her hands, once again showing her naked body to him.

Drake was satisfied as he softly caressed Sabrina's beautiful face.

"Atta girl, see it's not that hard behaving like a slave in front of me. Now give me a kiss and we can start our fun night."

Sabrina blushed but had no other choice than to move her face close to Drake, pressing her lips on top of his.

In the afternoon her lips were taken forcefully. Now it was she who had to initiate the kiss. She moved clumsily not really knowing what to do with her mouth.

Drake enjoyed the clumsy kiss as he let Sabrina do what she wanted to. In time she would learn to be a great kisser, just like her mother had improved grandly.

After a minute of kissing Drake broke it and pulled Sabrina inside the room, closing the door behind her.

Sabrina swallowed her saliva seeing the vulgar look on Drake's face. She knew she was in for a rough time.

Drake moved to the bed and sat down on the edge.

"Kneel in front of me," he said dominantly.

Sabrina obeyed immediately never having heard such a tone from Drake's mouth before, but in her eyes the Drake she once thought she knew, had disappeared completely.

Once she sat on her knees she looked up at the grinning man that had taken her virginity.

"Take it out."

Drake's dominant voice was heard once more.

Sabrina was clueless about most sexual things. But she knew exactly what it was.

With slightly trembling fingers she reached to Drake's pants and zipped them open. Nervously sliding them down, she saw the big bulge in his underwear which only made her shier.

She didn't stop though as she took off the underwear, revealing Drake's flaccid dick. Seeing it so up close, the thing that had destroyed her hymen and filled her womb with semen for the first time.

Its odor tickled her nose and its shape and appearance looked weird, yet she couldn't stop staring at it.

She even felt her pussy get slightly wet from it.

"You like it?"

Sabrina was shaken out of her trance by Drake's words. She looked up and said angrily, "O-of course not, w-who'd like something like this?"

Drake chuckled as he said: "Let's see how long you can keep up being so rebellious. Now why don't you take the thing you don't like in your mouth and service it."

"M-my mouth?" Sabrina asked perplexed, looking up at Drake.

It was clear this woman was really uneducated about sex. He'd have a fun time teaching her all about it.

"Yes, it's called a blowjob. Now let's start small and use your tongue to lick it all over."

Sabrina looked with a weird face at Drake. She really didn't want to lick this ugly thing.

"You'd rather we just have sex the entire time?"

"N-no I-I'll lick it," she replied quickly. In her mind everything was better than having sex, so she'd just have to pull through.

Slightly opening her mouth her tongue peeked out nervously as it approached the penis in front of her mouth.

When it finally touched her tongue it felt weird. It was hot and pulsated softly.

"We don't have all day," Drake said not feeling Sabrina's tongue move about.

"Y-yessh," Sabrina said as she began to lick Drake's dick up and down lick ice cream.

There were no special techniques behind it, nor was there any want to satisfy him. It was purely because he ordered her to.

Realizing it wouldn't get better for now and would only improve after Sabrina got a taste for his dick he said: "Open wide and take it in your mouth."

"I-insiddde?" She asked once again surprised.

Drake didn't speak and just gave her a good glare.

It was enough for Sabrina to understand his intent. It was either that or hard sex.

Still, it felt weird, but it would be better than sex, so she opened her mouth softly, shaking, and took the still-flaccid dick inside.

When only the head was in, Sabrina wanted to spit it out again.

"If you dare to take it out I'll punish you heavily. Now take it in deeper and use your tongue to lick as well."

Sabrina looked up at Drake with scared eyes, but this only made him enjoy it, so she had no choice but to move her head up and take the big dick inside her mouth even further.

"Oh and whatever you do, don't let me feel your teeth. Otherwise punishment awaits."

A shiver went down her back as she tried to focus not to let her teeth touch his dick.

Feeling the hot mouth of his adoptive older sister envelop around his dick, made Drake feel good. Her tongue did not really know what to do as she moved her head sluggishly. Still, his dick began to grow harder and harder, getting stiff inside her mouth.

Of course, it would still be impossible to go for a deepthroat right now, so about half of his dick still resided out her mouth.

At the same time, Sabrina felt weird. The once flaccid dick grew harder and hotter while inside her mouth. It made her jaw stretch further and further as she had to accommodate the change in growth.

What surprised her the most though was because of the weird smell coming from it, her body began to heat up as well. Her nipples grew stiffer and her pussy got wetter. All from sucking his dick.

She kept going on for minutes without end. Her jaws started to really hurt while her mouth felt weird. She didn't know how much longer she had to go on, but she was too afraid to stop. It was unknown what Drake would do when she disobeyed, so she tried hard to please him.

After another few minutes, she looked up at Drake's eyes trying to know what he wanted.

Drake softly chuckled as he said: "I'm almost there, move a bit faster and you can stop. Oh make sure to swallow though."

Then it was clear for Sabrina. She wasn't allowed to stop until Drake climaxed. Still remembering having to scoop the sticky semen out of her vagina in the afternoon she got scared. Now she had to swallow that weird sticky stuff?

She tried to beg with her eyes, pleading to not have to do that.

Once again Drake replied the same, "You'd rather want it in your womb?"

She had no way to answer but softly shook her head.

"Then you'll swallow?"

With a small tear in her eye, she nodded her head.

"Good girl."

She resumed her movement for another good minute after which she felt the dick in her mouth tremble.

"Here it comes my sweet older sister. Take it all in."

Drake grabbed Sabrina's head and had his dick explode inside her mouth.

Sabrina felt her head stuck in place as the meat pole inside her mouth was spurting out tons of liquid.

Tasting it she found it quite bitter. She really didn't want to swallow this sticky stuff.

But her head was held in place and more and more entered her mouth.

When it was getting hard to breathe and her cheeks started to puff out she gathered herself and began to gulp it down.

It went down her throat and esophagus before settling inside her stomach. No matter how much she swallowed though, Drake's faucet didn't seem to close.

She kept drinking and drinking until finally, Drake's dick died down.

She had tears in her eyes from having to swallow the weird sticky stuff, but even after she drank everything, Drake kept her head in place.

"Lick it clean," he dished out the next order.

His dick had been inside her mouth for ages already and she had been barely able to breathe, yet she still had to serve him.

Wanting to end it quickly she used her tongue to lick the remaining bits of semen on Drake's dick before she gulped this down as well.

Only when Drake was satisfied did he let go of her and had his dick leave her mouth with a *plop* sound.

Sabrina coughed, still feeling stuff stick to the insides of her mouth and throat. She had to breathe a bit to get some proper air in her lungs, after quite some time as well.

"You did well for your first time. We're going to do this plenty more in this week."

Sabrina just glared at Drake, angry for all the weird things he was doing to her. But inside she was also angry at herself for actually getting wet from this. Her body was all heated up and ready to go.

The only thing she did though was suck on his dick for what seemed like an eternity.

Drake just grinned as he patted her head, "Now get on the bed on all fours."

She really didn't want as she knew what was coming next, but there was no choice for her. She got off her knees and climbed on top of the bed. Sighing she sat on her hands and knees, showing her private areas to Drake once more.

He didn't wait around and put a finger in her pussy, "Oh it seems you've got a thing for giving head, this is soaking wet already."

Sabrina's head flushed tomato red.

"N-no way, t-this."

She didn't know what to say, after all, it was kinda true, no matter how she didn't want to admit it. For some reason, her body had heated up from giving him a blowjob.

"It seems we don't need any more foreplay. Let's start."

"Kyaahn," Sabrina let out a cute shriek as she turned her head around.

Drake had gotten in position behind her and the dick she had just been sucking started to go inside her.

"A-aaahhn," another cute moan came from her mouth feeling it go deeper inside her.

"N-no way."

For some reason as she felt the hot rod go into her depths, she didn't feel an ounce of pain. Instead, she immediately felt good from it.

It was like her vagina had already accepted the dick and would only feel good from it.

Drake chuckled as he grabbed hold of her tight shapely ass, which she had worked hard to get into this enticing state. Now it'd only be used for sexual purposes though.

"Feeling good from it?" He said having entered her fully. It was still monstrously tight, yet it slid inside without any problem.

"N-never, t-this is only because you shoved it in so suddenly."

Enjoying her rebellious behavior he pulled his dick back, before slamming it in again.

"Guuuhh," Sabrina let out another hot moan.

Drake could feel Sabrina's entire body shiver as his dick pounded deep inside her. He knew she was already feeling good from it.

It seemed the saying like mother like daughter, really was true.

Just like Sabrina's mother, Julia had become an incredibly perverted woman not long after he started her training.

And now Sabrina would experience the same as her body would descend into pleasure.

Drake began pounding her amazing pussy without waiting enjoying the hot moans coming out of Sabrina's mouth.

She tried to muffle them as best as she could, but feeling the dick reach deep inside her she had no way to go against it.

She hated it, yet she loved it as well. Experiencing the pleasures sex could give her was an eye-opener for the 19-year-old university student.

Never had she even thought about doing lewd things like this, yet now feeling Drake's dick pound her pussy she couldn't deny the fact sex felt good.

Drake smiled as he knew Sabrina was liking it. He bent forward over her body and grabbed her breasts dangling beneath her chest.

Saying hotly in her ear: "Still don't want to admit it feels good?"

Sabrina turned her head around towards Drake and said: "O-of cccourse, t-t-this doesn't feel goooodddd," as she experienced a minor climax.

Her face was a mixture of hate towards Drake and pleasure from her pussy.

"I see, I'll have to drill you even harder then."

He got back in place, grabbed hold of her sexy hips, and slammed his dick inside with even greater force.

"G-guuhnnn," Sabrina moaned, grabbing the bed's sheets tightly.

Drake gave her no rest though as he pulled back, before slamming it in again.

"Oooohh."

And again.

"S-sttoooppp," Sabrina moaned feeling a consecutive orgasm.

Drake instead began to pound her at a regular pace with some vicious thrusts. Her pussy was soaking wet, so even though she was super tight, his dick went inside without a problem.

Sabrina's face distorted into many lewd expressions. Her tongue dangled out her open mouth as moans kept leaking out. Her hands grabbed the bedsheets tightly as she felt Drake's dick hammer inside her.

Her first time earlier in the day wasn't particularly painful and she could feel some slight pleasure. Now though there was no pain, while her entire body felt good.

She was treated like a toy for Drake to release his lust on. Her pussy was just a tool for Drake's dick to enjoy himself.

She knew this.

Yet she couldn't deny she was feeling good from it as well. Sex had never existed in her vocabulary. Now a whole new world was opening for her.

While contemplating this she felt Drake's dick swell up inside her as the words were heard, "I'm cumming, take it all inside."

Sabrina's eyes rolled back into her head feeling hot stuff fill her womb for the second time of the day.

She lost power in her arms and her face delved into Drake's bedsheets, yet her orgasm persisted.

Her lower body was kept in the air by Drake as he made sure to splurt out everything deep inside Sabrina's body.

Only after his dick quieted down did he let go of her.

Soon after Sabrina's knees gave out as well and she was lying face-first on the bed. Semen started to slowly drip out her pussy, yet plenty of it stayed inside.

Drake lied down beside her enjoying her trembling body as he knew she was still reveling in her biggest orgasm to date. Naturally, he would work hard to always give her bigger and longer ones.

Sabrina recovered from her fleeting orgasm pretty fast, as her body was used to being broken down completely after a rough training session. Now the training was quite different though.

As she felt she was catching her breath she was suddenly turned on her side by Drake.

"W-what are you doing," she said turning her head back at the smiling Drake behind her.

Drake lined his dick at her honey pot oozing with semen and love juices.

"I'm going to fuck you again."

"A-again? A-aren't we done?" She said in panic.

Drake pressed his chest against Sabrina's back and grabbed one of her firm taut breasts, giving it a nice squeeze.

"Of course not, my dear older sister, we're gonna do it all night long."

"W-whattt? N-no waaaaaaaahn," Sabrina couldn't finish her sentence as a moan escaped her lips. Drake's dick had penetrated her deeply from behind once more.

Drake kissed Sabrina's cute cheek as he said: "Don't even think about resting, we're gonna be intertwined for a long time."

The usually confident and strong Sabrina now had a look of panic and uncertainty on her face.

Seeing the grinning look on Drake's face she instantly knew, she was no match for him now. He'd completely destroy her. She had to escape from this now because if she allowed him to do as he pleased there was no turning back from it.

She tried to move, but Drake easily kept her in place.

Sabrina's body was already fully in heat. Her usual strong muscles couldn't exert any force. Drake's dick was deep inside her and his not-so-strong hands easily kept her in place.

"There's no escaping this, now let's see if you survive this nigh."

"P-pleash, d-don'tttttttt," Sabrina orgasmed in the middle of her last plead.

Drake's dick had found the entrance of her womb and smacked on it hard, making her cum even harder than before.

Her body went completely void of energy to fight back and for the remainder of the night would be completely under Drake's control. She would be no more than a toy to vent his lust on.

Drake had an evil look on his face as he started the first stage of Sabrina's downfall.

His amazing dick, trained to be even better after tons of sex with Julia, would destroy her pussy in every way imaginable.

While Sabrina's face made expressions of lust and panic, she had no way of escaping this.

After this night Sabrina never would be the same.

"Hello Mr. Mondel. It's Julia, Sabrina's mother."

Julia stood in the kitchen in the morning. She held a phone to her ear as her other hand softly rubbed her belly. Bob had gone to work and Chloe was off to school.

"It seems she's come down with a cold, so with the focus of being in top shape for Sunday's tournament she'll need to recoup at home for a few days."

Julia was calling with the head coach of the athletics team Sabrina was a part of. Earlier she had already called the high school to tell Drake was sick.

"Yes, don't worry, I'll do my best to nurse her back to health as soon as possible."

Julia had no trouble doing all this. They were her master's orders and she would execute them flawlessly.

"Have a good day too Mr. Mondel," she said hanging up the phone.

"Good girl," Drake said giving Julia a kiss on her cheek while giving her naked breast a good squeeze.

Julia who had to sleep alone in the bed last night softly blushed enjoying her master's touch as she was rewarded for a job well done.

"S-so did master have a good time this night?"

Drake chuckled as he looked at Julia's jealous face.

"Of course, it was amazing."

Julia pouted as she was told Drake had a good night in bed with her daughter, while she had to sleep alone.

He chuckled as he softly pulled on the ring pierced in her nipple.

"Jealousy. It's not a good trait for a slave."

Julia swallowed her saliva, instantly not daring to look at Drake.

jcsweek
jcsweek
339 Followers