Taking Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm sorry, m-master."

His mouth went next to Julia's ear as he said: "It seems I need to punish you."

Instead of being afraid Julia's body began to go into heat even more. She was trained so hard, that Drake's punishments only made her feel good right now, no matter how roughly he treated her. So naturally hearing this she got enthusiastic.

"Follow me," Drake said after heading upstairs.

Julia obediently followed after Drake hoping to be fucked hard by him.

Together they entered the master bedroom.

"Take out the plug and dildo."

Julia's excitement went through the roof knowing both her holes would be trained. Seeing the blindfold in Drake's hand she immediately went to him to have it put on.

Her vision went dark, yet her horniness only increased.

Drake chuckled seeing Julia so ready for sex. Her pussy was soaking wet, her nipples fully stiff and her breath hot. He had turned his kind mature adoptive mother into a horny animal, who wanted his dick any time of the day. Now though it was time to teach her some self-control, which for Julia would be pure hell.

She'd been very needy lately, wanting more and more sex while neglecting on things like housework and chores.

Whenever he mentioned training her daughters and while actually doing it with Sabrina her face showed signs of jealousy and sadness.

Drake knew he was responsible for making her like this as he had trained her hard in the ways of extreme pleasure and hard sex.

If he were to continue this, there was no clue as to what Julia would to do get her master's dick inside her.

Naturally, this wasn't the kind of slave he wanted.

While Julia was to be used to relieve his pent-up lust every time he wanted to, that wasn't all. Julia still had to do her household chores, making sure everything was running smoothly.

He even wanted her to help him train his other slaves, not being jealous of them.

To achieve this it was time to change up Julia's training sessions.

While Julia was still awaiting her master pleasuring her, Drake held something on the ground, which would be Julia's greatest hell.

"Step into this," Drake said guiding Julia's legs over something he held.

Julia didn't know what he had in mind but obeyed regardless.

She felt something put over her crotch and ass and fastened tightly, but unlike almost every time, nothing was inserted inside her. Her holes completely empty.

"Now your arms," Drake said as he held a bra-shaped object in his hands.

Once again Julia obeyed.

"Kyaahn," Julia let out a moan.

Not from pleasure though, but from something cold touching her entire chest.

"Damn, these tits grow every time. I ordered this specially for your size, but they still barely fit."

Julia blushed slightly as she enjoyed Drake complimenting her large breasts.

Still, she was eager to know what Drake had in mind. The cold feeling all over her chest disappeared as she felt Drake fasten it with straps around her back and shoulders, just like a bra would.

"There we're done."

Julia's vision returned as she saw Drake standing in front of her.

Immediately she looked down and gasped.

"W-what's this?" Julia asked.

Her large breasts were completely covered by what seemed like a stainless steel metal bra, not allowing her to see or touch them. But that wasn't all. Her entire lower area was tightly protected by something.

Her holes which were plugged up almost every second of the day were now completely inaccessible and empty. A feeling she had come to dislike immediately.

By the feeling of tightness, she instantly realized she wasn't able to take them off herself. The lock needed to be undone for that to open.

Looking at Drake she didn't know what was going on.

"This is to teach my jealous slave a lesson. This is called a chastity belt and that is a steel bra. Both are meant to keep you from pleasing yourself. You won't be able to masturbate nor have sex."

"B-but why are you making me wear these master?" Julia asked. She had no idea what Drake wanted nor what she had done wrong.

For the past month she and Drake had been intertwined so much her pussy and ass had long since taken the shape of his dick.

"I've only started training Sabrina for one day, yet you're already showing signs of jealousy and discontentment."

"T-that's not tr-."

Drake looked at Julia with piercing eyes and said: "don't lie to me."

Julia gulped and looked down at the floor.

"Now I can't have a slave who's acting like this whenever I'm training or having fun with another woman, so I'll have to nip this in the bud early. At the same time it'll sign the next stage of your training. This day you won't have a single orgasm."

Julia opened her eyes wide at Drake. Right now this would be unthinkable for her. Since becoming Drake's sex slave, having an orgasm was like breathing to her. And she loved every single one."

"N-no, p-please master. I-I promise to do better," Julia begged.

Drake caressed her scared face as he said: "I'm sorry Julia, but this is training as well, you're not gonna refuse your master's training are you?"

Julia swallowed her saliva nervously as she nodded her head, "No master."

"Good girl now get on the bed."

Julia looked at Drake in question, after all, if she wasn't to do anything sexual, why get on the bed? Naturally, she didn't voice this out loud and obeyed.

When she looked at Drake from on top of her bed a shiver went down her spine, after all his evil face had returned. Whenever this was shown she would be in for a hell of a time.

Taking something out of his pocket Drake said: "Naturally not cumming the entire day isn't much of a challenge at all."

Julia wanted to disagree. Nowadays she climaxed from just a bit of kissing and a slap on her ass.

Drake pressed a button on the remote he held in his hand.

*Bzzzzzz*

"aaahhhnn"

Something inside the panties, right on top of her clit began to vibrate, causing her tons of pleasure.

Lying on top of the bed she moaned as her clitoris was assaulted.

It didn't take long for the insanely sensitive Julia to reach her peak.

She said lewdly: "I-I'm going to c-."

Just before she would cum though the vibrations stopped.

Julia looked in horror at Drake.

"I told you, no orgasms till twelve."

Her entire body was in heat, she was right at the edge of an orgasm, but couldn't bring herself over it.

The panties over her crotch, barred her any access to her pussy, clit, and ass, while the bra shielded her breasts. She wiggled on top of the bed, but she wasn't able to go over the last horde before cumming.

"M-master, p-please," Julia begged again, her face distorting into a panic.

"It's called edging Julia. If you master it, it'll make your orgasms even better. This training serves to make you control your orgasms better."

Julia looked at Drake and knew this training would happen whether she wanted it or not.

Drake smiled and waited a few minutes. Just when Julia's body began to cool down again he pressed the button.

"A-againnn. Ss-ssoo good."

Immediately Julia began moaning from the pleasure coming through her clit, coursing through her entire body.

Like before it take barely 30 seconds before she had to cum, yet just before she would do so, the vibrating stopped.

Again she lied on the bed, extremely close to cumming, yet so far away.

Her body was sweating like crazy and her breath was ragged. She wanted to cum so much, but wasn't able nor allowed to.

When her body began to calm down again, Drake fired up the vibrator, only to stop just before she would cum. It was hell for Julia, especially as it happened again and again, not stopping at nothing.

With Drake having the remote, Julia experienced true hell.

An hour passed by quickly for Drake, but for Julia, it was more like ages.

Drake smiled as he sat down at the edge. Julia's body was soaked in sweat, as her chest went up and down from her rough breath. Her face was filled with saliva and tears, constantly moaning and begging Drake. In the entire time, she hadn't orgasmed a single time though.

He knew even touching Julia right now would make her explode with a ferocious orgasm, so he kept a small distance only making it more infuriating for her.

When Julia began to calm down she looked at Drake with a tear in her eye, "P-please, master, I've learned my lesson. I won't be jealous again."

Julia truly meant it, this was unbearable.

"I'll stop the punishment."

"R-really?" Julia got happy instantly.

"But then you will have failed this training. You won't be punished but you'll have dissatisfied your master. In response I won't have sex with you for a week. Nor will I touch your body."

Julia's mind went blank. Hearing those words were the single most devastating ones she'd ever heard. Nothing even came close.

Displeasing her master. Not having sex for a full week. Failing a training.

These words hit like a hammer for the mature sex slave.

"Now let me take those off," Drake said wanting to take off the chastity belt.

"Wait," she said instantly.

"Is something the matter? I thought you wanted to quit."

Julia's mind was a mess, from all the times she'd been right at the edge of an orgasm, yet she said firmly: "I'll complete the training."

Having no sex with Drake for a full week would definitely be hell. Now she'd just need to survive a day.

"I see well, if that's what you want, but after this there's no going back. You've barely held out an hour, there's still plenty to go you know."

"I'll do it. I'll complete the training, and won't be jealous of master again," Julia said with resolve.

Hearing she'd disappointed her master and was about to fail his training was horrifying for Julia. It was worse than having to go through this experience.

Drake chuckled as he realized Julia had set another step into the direction of becoming the perfect slave.

He was punishing her hard, but seeing her make progression a reward would be in its place as well.

He tossed her the remote control, "I don't have time to train you myself all the time. After all I've got a fresh sex slave to be trained in the other room. So you're gonna edge yourself, all day long. Make it so you're about to cum and then stop. Everything will be recorded, so no cheating. If you don't get yourself close to an orgasm or even worse if you dare to cum, it's game over and the punishment will be much bigger than no sex for a week, got it?"

"Y-yes master," Julia said a bit scared. She got even more unsure now that she had to do it herself.

"Today's gonna be hell for you Julia, but if you succeed there'll be big reward in place."

"R-reward?" She said asking questioningly. Normally being pounded hard and long was reward enough for her, so she was uncertain what the reward would be.

Drake chuckled and said: "How about a trip? A full weekend alone, just a master and his slave."

Julia's eyes instantly lit up as they stared at Drake, imagining herself serving Drake at the beach, or deep in the mountains. She didn't care where. Just being with her master would be enough.

"If you do a good job, I'll let you decide where to go."

Julia tightly gripped the remote control and said: "I'll definitely succeed. I won't disappoint you master."

Drake chuckled, "I know you will, now show your master."

Nodding her head she pressed the button and began letting out hot moans.

Her already horny body began growing even hotter as she came close to an orgasm, just milliseconds away she turned it off again, causing her to be in a state of near orgasm.

"Good girl, now you have a fun day with yourself. I'm sure once you're done, you'll become an even better slave."

"Yes master, I definitely won't disappoint you."

"That's the spirit, now I'm going to train your daughter."

Julia had learned from earlier and smiled happily as she turned the vibrations on again. Her mental state had improved, especially hearing there was a reward included as well.

"Y-yessh, t-trainn h-herr wellll," she said barely cumming before turning it off again.

Drake chuckled realizing he was getting better and better at training this woman. It was vile what he was doing and had done to this woman, but he held no regrets about destroying her and making her a sex slave.

Looking one last time at the mature woman going to the limit for him he smiled and left her bedroom.

He didn't loiter around and walked towards his own door and entered the bedroom.

Immediately an amazing stench of sex could be smelled as he looked at the lewd scene on the bed.

Sabrina lied on her back, legs spread wide as her arms lied powerless next to her body. A huge amount of semen had accumulated at the entrance of her vagina and more was still leaking out of her.

Drake had fucked her non-stop till early in the morning.

He took some performance-enhancing drugs to increase his dick's already phenomenal power even more. For a virgin like Sabrina, it was way too much to handle though and she had no choice but to be taken again and again in whatever position Drake desired. Her womb was drenched in semen, being filled up again and again.

Now that he had dealt with Julia no one would disturb them till late at night which meant there'd be no more interruptions for the remainder of the day.

He got on top of the bed, having fun as he looked at Sabrina's amazing figure completely destroyed by the amazing sex they had.

He ran a finger up her naked body, all the way from her cute toe, up her legs, over her pussy and tight stomach scaling her mounds and finally caressing her beautiful sleeping face.

He then whispered softly into her ear: "Wake up my little slut."

Sabrina's face constricted a bit trying to go against it not wanting to wake up again. Sadly this wasn't an option for her.

Drake grabbed a cute nipple and gave it a good squeeze.

"Aauuww," Sabrina woke up feeling a sharp pain in her left nipple.

Instantly she was looking at Drake's grinning face. She realized she wasn't in her own bedroom and memories began to flood back in. Time and time again his dick went inside her knocking against her womb repeatedly before pumping in his semen.

From the front, back, or sideways. It didn't matter how she was taken again and again.

A soft blush appeared on her face thinking back to all the lewd things he did to her body.

"Good morning my pretty sex toy, had a good night's sleep?"

Sabrina looked at the time and realized it was already over ten, meaning she should've already left for the university, before she could do anything though Drake said: "I already had Julia call your coach that you won't be attending today."

"B-but my classes."

"Oh you can just skip those, I'm skipping as well. All so we can spend a special day together."

"S-special day?" Sabrina said a shiver going down her spine knowing this could only mean one thing.

"Of course, we're gonna do naughty things the entire day."

After almost the entire night of fucking he still wanted to do more things to her. Sabrina couldn't imagine having any more sex.

"C-can't you just let me rest?" She asked in vain.

Drake chuckled and replied, "You already know the answer to that. This entire week you're mine. Completely."

Sabrina let out a sigh realizing this week would be rough.

"I-isn't mom home as well?"

Drake chuckled knowing what Sabrina was doing right now and said: "No she had to go out as well, so that just leaves us."

Sabrina gulped knowing the meaning behind Drake's words. It wouldn't spell anything good for her.

"Good now, let's get you cleaned first, we made quite a mess."

Sabrina looked at her pussy and the disheveled bed. Everything showed the amazing sex session they had last night. Her face blushed bright red remembering how Drake pounded her pussy. And what embarrassed her the most was how she had actually begun to enjoy it.

"So you liked it last night right?" Drake said moving closer to the naked girl.

"N-no way," Sabrina said pouting as she turned her head away.

Drake knew she wasn't honest, but for now, that didn't matter. He still had a full week to make her addicted to his dick.

"I see, well it doesn't matter, let's go wash up."

Sabrina nodded as she sluggishly got out of the bed and followed Drake into his bathroom.

After entering she noticed Drake had already climbed inside the tub full of hot water.

"Come join me," he said smiling.

It was embarrassing for her to bathe together. She still entered the bath though. As Sabrina climbed into the bath, wanting to sit opposite of Drake he said: "Come sit over here."

Sabrina's face blushed slightly red, not from the enticing aroma from the bath though. She had to sit down with her back resting against Drake's chest.

"K-kyaahn," Sabrina let out a cute moan as she looked down.

Drake's hands had wrapped around her body grabbing hold of her breasts, groping them gently.

"D-do you really have to do these lewd things now?" she asked while her breasts were continuously kneaded by Drake's hands.

"Of course, I only own your body for a week, so naturally I have to make the most out of it. Now just relax your body and let me play with these firm big toys."

Sabrina wanted to reply in anger at Drake, being repeatedly called a toy, but right she couldn't refute his words at the moment. She really was his toy right now.

Realizing this only made her mental state even weaker. She relaxed her body and rested against Drake. He didn't stop playing with her breasts for quite some time though.

The amazing texture and suppleness were all felt as Drake moved his hands, kneading Sabrina's shapely breasts.

By no means did they have the size nor softness of Julia's, but feeling tight breasts that no matter how much he played with them, immediately bent back in their original shape, was amazing as well.

He could pull, press, knead or do anything, and within seconds Sabrina's breasts returned to their original firm shape and size.

It was fun experimenting like this, and what was even more fun were the barely audible moans coming from Sabrina's mouth.

It had been over ten minutes since they had entered the bath. No words had been said. The only thing happening was going on with Sabrina's chest.

"You enjoying it?" Drake suddenly said to her.

Sabrina jolted awake. She had closed her eyes, from still being so tired. It only increased the feeling she received from her breasts, yet after a few minutes, it began to feel better and better.

After recovering her mind she reacted defiantly as always, "O-of course not."

"Hmm I see, then let me put some more effort in."

Immediately Drake began to abuse Sabrina's firm breasts even more so. He kneaded them hard, pulled and pinched her nipples roughly, only to one moment later caress them lovingly.

For Sabrina a girl, who wasn't used to having her breasts played with so much it felt very good.

Moans repeatedly left her mouth, no matter how much she didn't want to voice them. Her pussy which was soaking in the hot water, twitched as her breasts felt better and better.

It didn't take long for Sabrina to notice something that was going to happen. She swallowed her saliva and looked at Drake in a slight panic.

"C-can't we stop now?"

Drake showed her a soft smile as his hands didn't stop moving. "Why? Now that you're so close to having an orgasm?"

Sabrina kept quiet as she began feeling better and better. It was like Drake said she was getting closer and closer to an orgasm, just from having her tits fondled.

She soon realized it was impossible for her to escape his grasp as her body began to get ready for reaching the peak.

"Good girl Sabrina. Now cum from just having your breasts played."

"N-no p-please, d-doooonn'ttttt," Sabrina said as Drake pulled on her nipples, causing her to go over the edge and cum.