Taking Revenge Ch. 06

Story Info
Sexual training at the track meet.
9.2k words
4.69
20.1k
22

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
339 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. In real life, all nonconsensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are over eighteen.

The content is wildly perverted and won't suit everyone's taste. It is purely a lewd story that is not realistic. Hope you enjoy it though.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. We'll shortly begin with the first race of this day's track meet." The voice of an announcer said spreading out over an entire stadium.

Drake smiled as he looked at the big athletics track in front of him, standing on top of the bleachers. Within the red oval track, plenty of athletes were warming up for their respective events.

It was already Sunday early in the morning. For the past few days, Drake had trained Sabrina to the very brink of insanity. But in the end, she hadn't given in to him within the time limit he had specified. He hadn't expected her to either, after all her mind was quite strong. That didn't mean he hadn't made a huge dent in it.

At the end of the week, her moans were incredibly hot and she was much more involved in the sex than in the beginning. Still, when Saturday had ended and Sabrina was officially relieved from her duties to serve as his sex slave, her mind barely stood tall.

Her eyes had been completely out of focus and her body shivering from all the sexual excitement.

As promised he had deleted every footage of Chloe and her he had, ending his ability to blackmail her.

Nevertheless, Drake wasn't upset in the slightest. After all the true fun would only start now.

"Are you coming Drake?" A gentle woman's voice was heard from behind him.

Drake turned around and looked at the beautiful middle-aged woman wearing an extremely enticing summer dress, with a flower pattern on it. Her large breasts weren't contained at all as they jiggled as she walked toward him. She stroked her hair, causing her to show off her exceptional beauty.

Plenty of other people divided over the big stands looked at Julia with lust in their eyes. Men licked their lips and held their breaths, while women looked at her with envy.

Drake didn't mind other people looking at his woman, after all, he was the only one who could do whatever he wanted with her. He had also made her come out here wearing this for a reason.

He knew all the lustful eyes on Julia's body would add another step in her training.

The both of them had come to the stadium where Sabrina's competition would be held.

It was in a nearby city, and the drive wasn't that long, about an hour. Which made it perfect for Drake to come here with Julia.

To others, it looked like they were here to support their daughter and elder sister, but in fact, it was very different.

The beautiful middle-aged woman who looked so amazing in her beautiful dress was in the middle of sex slave training, while Sabrina was on the verge of collapsing from being fucked again and again.

As Julia arrived in front of Drake she smiled at her master. None but Drake could see the tiny blush on her face and especially the light panting in her breath.

It wasn't because of the shiny sun nor the fact that she had to walk up some stairs to join Drake. It all had to do with the viciously vibrating sex toys inside both her vagina and asshole.

While Julia was no stranger to toys messing with her holes anymore. These things were taking it to a whole new level.

She once again wore a chastity belt, but unlike the previous time, her holes weren't empty at all. A thick dildo penetrated her pussy while a long anal plug was lodged deep in her ass. That wasn't everything as an aggressive vibe was attached right on top of her extremely sensitive clitoris, which only enhanced the pleasure she felt even further.

The chastity belt served to reduce the noise the vibrations made, while at the same time keeping the nicely inside her, without anyone else noticing.

None of the spectators who looked at this gorgeous and curvy mature woman would ever guess the high school student beside her was with was actually her master.

"Let's go sit down over there," Drake said as he grabbed Julia's soft hand while looking at his amazing slave.

Julia nodded her head, as she softly let out a gasp feeling the toys inside her even more as she followed after Drake.

It was a bit embarrassing for her, feeling all kinds of eyes glued on her body while toys were messing with her lower holes. Still, she didn't complain at all.

Feeling the hand of her master pulling her with him made her heart race. She had fallen so deep for Drake that nothing else mattered anymore.

Remembering the hot hard sex she had with him the night before her entire body heated up. She already couldn't wait to be fucked senselessly even more, but she knew at this event she was only a side character. Something for her master to pass the time with before the main protagonist would submit to him.

The tournament was purely for university track and field clubs, so the stands were by no means full, so Drake and Julia sat down at a place where not too many people were at the moment.

Sitting down only increased the feelings in both holes as the toys were pressed even deeper inside her.

Looking to his left at the soft panting Julia Drake grinned as he said: "Enjoying it?"

Julia licked her lips as she was barely able to control her breath. The toys were mercilessly attacking her holes yet she had to sit here in the open next to Drake. And what was even more, she wasn't allowed to cum without his permission.

It was embarrassing and immoral, yet she didn't dislike one little thing about it. She just enjoyed her master playing with her body.

After all in the past week, he had put a lot of focus on Sabrina, which left her sleeping alone at night.

So now being toyed around like this made her extremely happy, no matter how lewd or uncomfortable it was. Any attention she got from her master was to be cherished.

She smiled at Drake and softly said without letting anyone but Drake hear it, "Of course master."

Drake leaned in and softly whispered in Julia's ear, "Good girl, now cum for your reward."

Immediately the pent-up lust Julia had been suppressing was released and her eyes rolled back.

She tried her hardest to clench her jaws so she wouldn't make a sound while she experienced a climax in the middle of the stands.

Her hand still grabbed by Drake, clenched tightly as she did all she could not to let out a vulgar moan.

It was extremely amazing to see for Drake. After all, Julia was cumming in such a public place and all because he told her to. Seeing the progress she made at being a sex slave was amazing.

Just days before she had had her first orgasm control training, yet now she was becoming much better at it.

Unlike the woman who came again and again from basically anything he did. Now she was already able to suppress the urge to climax until he gave her the okay after which she would release it all in one go.

This only served to exponentially increase the intensity of her orgasms.

After about a minute Julia let out a deep sigh as she had been able to succeed keeping in the sounds while cumming. She kept panting to regain her breath as holding her moans in had cost her a lot of effort.

Seeing Drake look at her so intensely made her blush.

"Good girl, now let's give you some rest, we'll continue in a bit."

Drake pressed a button on a remote and the toys stopped moving, allowing Julia to catch her breath.

Her body relaxed as she softly panted sitting on the small chair in the stands.

To all outsiders at the stands, nothing much was going on with Drake and Julia. They were just two people cheering on an aspiring pro athlete.

But this long since wasn't a normal housewife cheering on her daughter anymore.

It was a mature pregnant sex slave, undergoing brutal public training at the hands of her high school master. Something not one spectator would have ever realized.

Some minutes passed by where Drake didn't pay Julia any attention. Instead, he looked at Sabrina's warming-up exercises.

It was plain as day she wasn't her normal self. Even from this distance, he could see her body now had certain demands. Demands he had engraved in her this past week.

Last night, after fucking all morning, he had toyed around plenty with her hot body, yet he hadn't fucked her nor did he let her cum.

Sabrina was still too proud to ask for it herself so in the end he had left her very unsatisfied and horny.

After deleting the footage as promised Sabrina had left his room staggering, still in heat. He knew there hadn't been much sleep for her thereafter.

"The race for the 100 meters women is going to start soon," the stadium speaker announced.

Nervously Sabrina moved to her starting place. Drake hadn't put his dick inside her at all last evening.

She should be happy because she wouldn't have to have sex with him anymore. But now after more than half a day without having a dick inside her pussy and semen in her womb, her body was flaring with lust.

She tried really hard to overcome the naughty thoughts and feelings, but she couldn't focus on this race at all.

"Ready, set."

Before she knew it announcer was starting the race.

"GO!"

A shot was heard, which signaled the start of the race. Sabrina's mind wasn't here at all and she immediately was in last place.

As the race was only 100 meters it didn't last long. Yet she set one of her worst times ever.

As she arrived back to her coach she could see the disappointed look on his face.

"What the hell happened Sab?"

"I-I don't know," Sabrina lied. Even now after having such a disastrous race. She could feel a tingling deep in her womb.

Her entire body wasn't like usual. There was only one thing on her mind which was desired by her body, hot sex, and a deep creampie. If that wouldn't happen she wouldn't be better off in her next races.

Her coach took a deep sigh as he said: "I know you've been sick this week, but after seeing your results on Thursday and Friday I thought you'd recover to be better than ever."

Instantly a blush spread on Sabrina's face.

After she was kept home by Drake for two days mainly to have sex, he allowed her to go back to school and training, but on one condition.

She had to have his semen in her womb.

Strangely as she ran, she felt extremely fast. This was evidenced by the amazing training times she set.

Naturally, she wouldn't admit to no-one that having Drake's semen in her womb made her run faster.

"You know this event is important. So I hope for the other races you'll regain your usual condition. For now get some rest. You've got a few hours."

"Y-yes sir," Sabrina said as she headed into the catacombs for some cooling down and getting some rest.

At the same time, Drake smiled as he looked at Sabrina drooping off.

At his side, Julia was once again softly panting as the dildos had resumed their aggressive vibration setting.

She could barely pay attention to her daughter on the field, as she tried her hardest to keep her moans in.

Smiling Drake looked at his beautiful slave. The soft blush on her face. The large breasts heaved as Julia moved to accommodate the pleasure coming from her lower holes.

No matter how embarrassed she was by having to do this in public, Julia hadn't complained or disobeyed once. It showed how obedient and servile she had become.

He moved close to her ear and said, while making sure no one else heard it, "I need to use the toilet."

"A-ah," Julia's entire body convulsed as she barely held out the urge to cum. She knew cumming without Drake's permission was a definite no-go.

As she looked to her right she noticed he had already gotten up and left.

She knew exactly what Drake wanted and after a few seconds, she slowly stood up and went after him.

As she walked out of the stadium's seats facing the red oval and into the inner side where all the facilities were she could feel her body heat up.

The toys were still thrashing around inside her, but knowing what would come next turned her on even more.

Covertly she followed Drake into an empty men's toilet stall, after having seen him enter it and give her a nod.

It was still early and not really filled with people, so none saw her entering a men's toilet stall.

After Julia had entered the small stall, Drake locked it. He could see from the look on Julia's face how horny she was. Her lips trembled as swallowed the big amount of saliva which had filled her mouth quickly.

Then without having to wait for an order she took the straps holding up her flower dress and calmly took it all off in one go, revealing her giant breasts with one cute nipple pierced. The heart-shaped slave tattoo on her lower belly, which began to show signs of growing out.

The only piece of clothing on her body was the chastity belt, which was unable to contain all the fluids from escaping as her holes were pleased continuously by the toys inside.

Julia didn't mind it at all. Standing naked in a small toilet stall inside a big stadium where her daughter was currently competing.

None of that mattered as she looked at the man in front of her, looking forward to what would come next.

"It seems you're quite thirsty today," Drake grinned while enjoying a soft grope of Julia's large full breasts.

"Aahn," Julia blushed a bit as she nodded her head, "this past week master gave me less than normal, s-so."

"I see but don't worry you'll get enough right now. You may proceed."

Julia nodded as she unbuckled Drake's pants and slit down his pants, before taking out his amazing dick.

Just the sight of it got her even hornier. This was the thing that had transformed her from a boring housewife into a pregnant sex slave. She was no match before the grandeur of Drake's penis.

Drake sat down on top of the toilet seat, looking at the mature woman in front of him. It was quite clear what she desired. Julia's entire body was wanting it and he had no desire to stop her.

She sat down on her knees and opened her mouth wide before starting to suckle on the dick in front of her.

Using her skillful tongue and sucking techniques she served her master's manhood.

Looking up with her eyes she was happy Drake was enjoying her mouth. It wasn't just her pussy and asshole that were trained and used a lot.

Her mouth had become a perfect hole to use for anything sex-related.

Sucking, licking, swallowing, and even deepthroating. Julia had begun to master it all and was perfectly capable of using her mouth to devour Drake's dick.

After serving Drake for a few minutes while on the floor of the toilet stall, she felt a tap on her head and looked up.

Seeing Drake's smiling face she knew what was about to happen and in one go she moved her lips towards Drake's crotch having the entire length of his meat rod go inside her throat through her mouth, causing her to become unable to breathe.

She didn't panic for a single second as this wasn't anything new. Keeping her head firmly in place she could feel the dick inside her throb and within seconds her stomach was being filled up.

As Drake pissed deep inside Julia's mouth, having it go straight down her esophagus he softly caressed her head and said: "You may cum simultaneously as well."

For Julia, these words broke the dam she was barely keeping uptight.

Not only had the two sex toys inside her vibrated like crazy making her go crazy, but being used as a urinal had made her go crazy with lust.

It wasn't the disgusting thing she had to do like in the past. Now it was one of her favorite things and she couldn't wait to please her master as a urinal.

As Drake allowed her to cum her body convulsed and while her stomach was continuously filled with one of her favorite juices, she climaxed extremely hard.

It continued for over half a minute as Julia, who was still getting choked on Drake's dick, began to struggle for breath.

She was getting better at holding her breath longer every day, all in order so Drake could comfortably let loose deep within her throat, but she had limits.

By no means did she pull back out of her own accord. Only when Drake finished pissing inside her and gave her a soft tap did she pull back her head, having the dick leave her throat, allowing her to catch her breath.

Her job as urinal hadn't ended though as she used her tongue and lips to thoroughly clean Drake's dick, making sure no leftover urine was sticking anywhere on Drake's dick.

"Good girl, now do your best to earn your next reward."

Julia looked up at Drake and softly nodded her head.

She still wasn't done with her mouth. She had climaxed and her stomach was full of her master's piss. But his dick was still rock hard inside her mouth.

Grabbing hold of Drake's legs she began giving him the best blowjob she could give. She alternated between slamming it mercilessly deep inside her throat and sensually using her tongue all over it.

Her throat bloated out continuously as it continued to envelop the dick inside.

She kept serving Drake's dick with the utmost effort

In the end, she climaxed once more, just from giving her master head.

Then after serving him for a bit more he finally climaxed inside her mouth. Naturally tasting the amazing sticky semen she too came one final time.

Julia made sure to gulp down everything Drake deposited inside her mouth, before giving his dick one final cleanse.

Only then did the dick leave her mouth with a pop. It had been inside her mouth for over 15 minutes, but not one second had she disliked it.

"Thank you for the meal master," She said with a happy satisfied face. And more importantly a completely full belly.

Drake had fun looking at Julia's face. She had just swallowed his piss, then gave him an extreme blowjob before gulping down a thick load of semen. All the while kneeling in a small toilet stall.

Yet she was as happy and satisfied as she could be. A big smile was on her face as her eyes radiated pure happiness.

He turned down the toys inside her holes giving her some rest.

Then while looking at his phone he said: "It seems it's time. You go back to the seats, I'll be back in a bit. After the tournament I have something fun planned for us. See it as a job well done the past week."

Julia got up and put on the dress which she had put away prior. She nodded her head to Drake and said: "Have fun master." She couldn't keep in her own joy though as her mouth was permanently edged into a big smile.

Then covertly she left the bathroom, making sure no one saw her leaving the men's stall.

Drake didn't loiter as well as he put on his pants and left the toilet stall. His dick had been relieved by Julia, but knowing what would come next already installed a small bulge in his pants.

Instead of going back to the bleachers he walked around a bit before he reached a guarded entrance.

A big man in front of it said to him, "I'm sorry, this is for athletes and their entourage only.

"My sister called for me, she's a contestant in the running competitions."

"As that may be. I can't let you in without proper documentation."

Before Drake had a chance to convince the guard to let him in a small nervous-like voice was heard from behind the guard.

"Y-you can let him in. H-he's with me."

The guard turned around and immediately swallowed his saliva. Looking at the amazing body wearing only bloomers and a sports bra, he was stunned.

Her sexy belly was visible while her amazing figure wasn't hidden away either. Adding onto that her face was beautiful as well. Truly a goddess in his eyes.

Even though it was against the rules he didn't want to turn down this woman's request.

Turning back to Drake he said: "Fine, you may enter."

Drake chuckled and walked past him looking at the beauty on the other side.

jcsweek
jcsweek
339 Followers