Taking Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The length was incredible as it didn't stop for 15 centimeters until it wholly left her body.

Julia was panting like crazy as she felt the big toy leave her anal cavity. This hole originally wasn't meant for penetration or insertion, yet with Drake as her master that had changed completely.

Not only was anal sex quite normal now as she took his dick up her ass, quite a lot.

But the anal training sessions were even more intense. Every time she was challenged to take bigger and longer things up her ass.

Now the thing that came out of her was 15 centimeters long and had been in her ass for over 24 hours.

This was impossible for a normal human being. Only a complete slave like she would allow something like this and endure it.

Drake smiled as he looked at the convulsing anus and long soft anal dildo. While this length was already amazing, he had no intentions of stopping anywhere at this level.

But now wouldn't be an anal training session as he threw it away. Turning back to the lewd panting woman he admired her sexy naked body

Plenty of love juices covered Julia's crotch, indicating just how much she wanted it.

As he undressed himself Julia got on top of the bed and lewdly spread her legs to the sides. Then using her fingers to open up her soaking wet pussy hole she said: "Please master, fuck this lewd lowly pussy."

Drake didn't need to be told twice as he delved in from in front of her. His big erect meat pole went deep inside Julia as their bodies intertwined.

From then on one of the best sex sessions he had ever experienced with Julia began to take place.

While she always tasted good, this time just felt extraordinary.

They kept entwining as Drake's dick fucked her pussy as hard as he could. They kissed, touched, and loved each other.

Naturally, Julia's greedy asshole wasn't left alone, as after two hot rounds in her pussy, her asshole was stretched to the max as well, as his dick made its way into her depths.

For hours on end, the two didn't let go of one another.

They had sex until both of them collapsed on top of the bed, completely out of breath.

Drake lied on his side, as Julia snuggishly crept close to him, resting her face on his chest.

"I-I l-lovve y-you, m-mashterr," Julia said slowly between her pants.

"I love you too, my darling sex slave."

Julia smiled brightly and rustled her head deep into Drake's chest, not wanting to be separated from him.

Like this, they lied quiet in bed for another good 20 minutes.

"Let's shower and head home."

Julia pouted as she opened her tired eyes, wanting to stay like this a bit longer.

"If you want you can rest some longer. I'll shower and go to the toilet by myself."

Immediately her body rose as she desperately looked at Drake, "N-no. I-I'll wash master. A-and I'm master's toilet."

Chuckling he said: "Of course you are, now come on."

Quickly Julia went after Drake into the bathroom, where she first used her body to cleanse his, following which she gulped down her second favorite drink.

It had been an entire afternoon, since the pair consisting out of an older woman and a younger man had come in and rented a room, definitely to have an insane sex session.

The male receptionist couldn't think about anything, but seeing them going at it.

Then when finally he saw them returning he gulped as he couldn't take his eye off the woman. Her large bust jiggled with every wobbly step she took. The soft blush on her face as she looked immensely happy.

It was clear, this woman had been satisfied completely.

"Here you go," Drake said handing the key back to the receptionist.

"T-thank, d-did you enjoy your stay?" He asked nervously.

Drake grinned looking at Julia before looking back to the receptionist. "I definitely enjoyed it."

Julia blushed and looked away, extremely embarrassed at how Drake just talked so lewdly about having done it.

"All right let's go Julia," he said before taking her hand and leaving the lobby.

"H-have a good day," the receptionist said staring at the mature woman's rear once more.

As the two left he once again looked down and took a big sigh.

As they neared their car Julia said: "I'll drive, y-you're probably tired so get some rest in the car."

While enjoying her sentiment, he didn't hand her the car keys, "After the fuck I've given you, you can hardly walk. I quite want to enjoy more time training you and other slaves, so I'll drive myself."

Julia's face went beet-red as she quickly looked around not spotting any other people.

Letting out an embarrassed sigh, she nodded her head and got in the passenger seat.

Drake started the car and began driving home.

As he drove the car he looked to his side, once more appreciating Julia's grand beauty.

Julia noticed and shyly looked away, "W-what is it master?"

"I was just thinking about something?"

"What is it?" Julia pouted as she looked at Drake's vulgar smile.

Chuckling he said: "Well, even though you're already an extremely amazing woman in bed, it seems I've found your turbo-button."

"T-turbo button?" Julia said perplexed.

"I-I don't have such a thing."

There was no doubt that she had turned into a very lewd woman, but still hearing Drake's words made her deny it.

"Oh really, then when I called you my dear in front of the receptionist, you didn't almost cum?"

"T-that," Julia looked out of the side window.

Grinning Drake said: "Answer the question Julia."

"F-fine I-I did, b-but I held it back. I didn't cum without master's approval."

"That's true and you did good, but that wasn't the point right?"

"N-no."

"Then when we entered the bedroom, weren't you super into it? Didn't you think this was the best sex we ever had?"

"I-it was," Julia said not able to refute Drake's words.

He then put a hand on top of her leg saying: "Does that mean you enjoy being treated like a woman rather than a slave?"

Julia blushed softly as she softly said: "T-that's not it. It just felt good that I was being treated than more than just a toy to relieve master's lust."

"You don't like to relieve my lust?"

"N-no I definitely do," Julia said quickly. "B-but it felt good, to be something even more to master."

"I see. Well if you'll complete your sexual trainings like today, while always be so amazing while having sex. Then perhaps somewhere in the future," Drake said turning his head to Julia as he stopped at a traffic light. Then softly caressing her beautiful face with eager eyes.

"You'll become more than having the status of just a slave."

"R-really?" Julia replied, a tear appearing in the corner of her eye.

"Of course, but you'll have to work very, very hard for it."

"I will master. I'll do everything master wants and more. So that one day, -"

Julia just mumbled the last words of her sentence, unrecognizable to Drake.

But looking at the radiating smile on her face he knew it was fine.

He pressed on the accelerator and continued their ride home.

It was clear today hadn't been an important milestone in Sabrina's enslavement process but in Julia's as well.

The rest of the road was quiet in the car as Julia fantasized about many a thing, making her extremely happy and more important, dedicated to serving Drake as best as she could.

"Hi sweetie," Julia said to Chloe who said on the couch. "Is Sabrina already home?"

"Hi mom. No she isn't. Dad also hasn't been home much today."

Julia softly smiled, knowing exactly what her husband was doing. She didn't mind though. Her life was amazing right now. And her husband held no part in it anymore.

Drake appeared behind Julia and looked at the sexy figure of Chloe sitting with her laptop on the couch.

She wore some loose indoor clothes, but still, he could easily make out her curves. Adding to that her beautiful face, he couldn't wait much longer to indulge himself with her body.

She was the same age as him, but was an absolute bombshell, while he held no remarkable appearance. Looking at her mother though he knew where she got it from.

The longer he looked at her, the more he wanted to pounce.

But it would have to wait some more, after all, he still had no idea how to enslave her.

Sabrina had made sure all of the footage was deleted. Even though she was on the brink of breaking down herself.

Not that he minded anyway, after all, he noticed that having successfully enslaved one woman, with another closing in. It wasn't just the sex that he enjoyed doing, nor was it ordering them around, using them as slaves.

It was slowly but softly turning the family members into lewd and lascivious sex slaves. Breaking their minds until they wanted nothing more than to serve him as their master.

And next up would be the challenge of how to make the bombshell, yet extremely insecure Chloe, his.

As he was looking quite a bit at Chloe, she eminently noticed. She met Drake's eyes and wondered why he looked at her like that.

Unlike her big sister who'd immediately ask the question, she quickly looked back to her computer screen, not wanting to get into a conversation.

"Did you eat already?" Julia then asked.

She and Drake had been intertwined all afternoon, and after cleaning up and driving home it was already after eight.

"I ate already."

"Good, then I'll go whip something up for me and Drake."

Drake nodded and Julia went off to the kitchen.

Not long after the front door opened once more and Sabrina entered the living room.

She had been in a good mood, since she won two races consecutively, with amazing times. Afterward, she received plenty of congratulations and compliments.

After the tournament ended she and her team went out to eat to celebrate. It had all been merry and good.

Now though as she returned home and looked at Drake she was reminded about how she had won.

It was like she could still feel the semen thrashing inside her, even though it had already been washed out.

"Hi Sab, you were amazing today," Drake said with a smug smile.

"T-thanks," Sabrina replied not wanting to meet his eyes.

Unlike her usual confident self, she didn't know how to interact with Drake.

"I-I'm going upstairs. I'm tired."

Instead of interacting, she'd rather dodge Drake. The most embarrassing reason for this was, that as soon as she saw his face. Her body began to go in heat again.

The sex session in the supply closet in the morning had calmed her down, but now it was beginning to flare up again. She really didn't want to submit to her desire again, after all, that meant asking Drake once again for doing such lewd things.

So she just went upstairs to her room.

Drake chuckled as he looked at Sabrina fleeing like a meek girl.

Afterward, he ate something together with Julia, before heading upstairs.

Instead of his own room, he casually strolled into Julia's locking it behind him.

Julia was already on the bed in her sexy babydoll see-through dress.

Her face looked extremely erotic as she spread her pussy with her fingers, "please enjoy me however you wish master."

Smiling Drake replied: "You really are an insatiable sex slave."

He then continued to join Julia in her marital bed and enjoyed some sweet hot sex before falling asleep while cuddling.

While both Julia and Drake were satisfied and asleep. Sabrina wasn't so lucky. Her body had grown hotter and hotter after arriving home and she had been playing with herself for over two hours.

While achieving an orgasm, it didn't come close to the satisfaction she desired. It calmed her down for mere minutes before the burning feeling in her crotch returned manifold.

As she played with herself time and time again she soon enough realized there was only one thing that could truly calm her down, and satisfy her.

Yet for now her mind stood firm, as she wouldn't stoop low enough to ask for it herself again.