Taking Revenge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to bed early and sometimes was downstairs late. Looked more exhausted, but also for some reason happier.

They were all things she had noticed, but never really understood just what the reason was. Now though she had pieced the puzzle together.

In complete shock, she looked at Drake and said: "Mom, you made mom your slave as well."

Drake was quite surprised to see Chloe piece it together so easily now.

It was luck that she hadn't discovered him before. Still, it didn't matter anymore. He was sure Chloe wouldn't have a way back anymore as well.

Thus he honestly replied, "Yes, your mother is my sex slave as well."

Chloe's mouth once again went wide open. Her deduction was reasonable, but by no means did she expect it to be true.

"Y-you and mom. Y-you."

"Yes, I've fucked your mother countless times."

"Gah?"

Chloe imagined her mother, laying in bed, being fucked hard by Drake. Just like her sister and now her as well.

But she didn't have long to recover from the shock of realization, as a new one hit her.

"I-I-it's not dad's is it?" She asked suddenly.

Drake understood her thought and shook his head, "It's mine."

"Y-you r-really got mom pregnant?"

"I did. But don't worry, your mother's very happy with it."

"Tha-," Chloe thought about it and as Drake said, Julia did look very happy as of late.

She couldn't believe the reason for it, was that she was living as a sex slave to someone she practically raised, now even bearing his offspring. But still, it made her think.

While they were just having tons of sex. She too had been feeling amazing these last few weeks.

Previously her life had existed out of going to school and studying at home. It wasn't like she loved studying, but as she didn't have any friends or hobbies, she decided to just do the thing she was good at.

Later in life, it would help her get a good job.

But there was a thought that had always lingered in her mind. Why was she doing it? Yes, getting a good job would be great, but if she still didn't have any friends, or hobbies then. What good would it do?

"Your mother and your sister. Both have fallen to become mine already. And while I planned to spent some more time taming you, it seems the time has already come. After all you basically know everything already, so I can't wait any longer."

Chloe looked at Drake after she was deep in her own thoughts. She realized something big was coming. Something life-altering.

"There's two options for you. You refuse to become mine and your father finds out what I've been plotting. The complete revenge will have failed, but I'll take Julia and Sabrina away and live my life being served by my two amazing slaves. Fucking them again and again."

Chloe swallowed her saliva but kept quiet.

"Or option two. You accept and like your family members, attain the status of my sex slave. You'll obey me unconditionally and help me in the final stage of my revenge. Naturally you'll be rewarded by tons of sex, alongside the other two."

Chloe had seen it coming and for some reason didn't have to think long about it. Yes, it would take some getting used to, but it was clear she wasn't able to separate from him anymore.

Even now after the truth got out and she was hit again and again by what Drake said about her entire family, she was clinging closely to his body, wanting to feel its warmth.

"I'll submit," Chloe said cutely.

"I knew you would, you're a smart girl after all. You've realized your body can't live without me anymore, but I want to know for certain. Will you accept and become my sex slave, serving me together with Julia and Sabrina? While also taking your father down."

It was a question, probably no one would ever have heard, yet now she looked up at the asking the question and nodded her head, "Yes I'll do as you will."

Drake smiled brightly knowing the final female family member had fallen into his grasp.

He inserted a finger deep into her pussy, "then from now on serve me well."

"Y-yes. M-m-master."

Drake didn't wait around and immediately pushed his dick inside his newest slave's pussy, showing Chloe she had made the right choice.

 

After the amazing sex session, Choe fell asleep in Drake's embrace.

 

"Good morning," Drake said smiling as he looked at Chloe's opening eyes.

"G-good morning, m-master," Chloe replied still feeling a bit weird from it all.

"Hah, good girl, now let's get up."

"U-up?" she had hoped to have some more fun together, after all, Drake never stopped doing lewd stuff.

Drake who had begun to leave the bed smiled as he said: "you're going to truly meet your sister slaves first."

"A-ah," Chloe said nervously. After all the other two slaves were none other than her mother and sister.

Drake didn't care as he continued, "And then I'm going to enjoy all three of you together."

"Hah?" Chloe's face went red, thinking about what Drake wanted.

"Now get up."

"Y-yes."

Chloe too got out of bed and wanted to put her clothes on. Drake quickly stopped her though.

"You won't need any clothes. Now let's go."

Nervously she dropped the panties and after taking a deep breath followed after Drake, exiting her room. Completely nude.

With every step she took her nervousness increased. Yet she obediently followed Drake down the stairs.

As they entered the kitchen together, Chloe noticed a strange scene.

Her mother sat at the table, drinking coffee and reading a magazine. Sabrina was hard at work preparing breakfast.

Normally Sabrina didn't do any house chores, yet now she was working diligently.

Drake grabbed her ass and pulled her along, entering the kitchen fully.

Julia looked up and noticed her master, with next to him her fully naked daughter.

She quickly understood and got up.

"Good morning master," she said bowing gently in front of him.

Then she looked to Chloe and smiled gently, "let's serve master together well, okay?"

Seeing her mother like this confirmed everything Drake said. Julia wasn't a housewife anymore. She was a sex slave.

"Y-yess," she said nervously. Still, her pussy tingled, knowing what it meant to 'serve' Drake.

"Sabrina, come and meet your sister slave," Julia said with a serious tone.

Instantly Sabrina turned around and got close.

Looking at her naked sister Sabrina gulped. She got a bit jealous as well. Chloe truly had a bombshell body, just like Julia. She knew Drake would definitely enjoy them a lot. It only meant she had to work even harder.

Then the three women stood close together. Previously a family, now sex slaves to the same man.

"Well let's not let Chloe get too nervous. You two undress as well."

"Yes master," the women replied in unison, before undressing.

Chloe was a bit surprised as her mother and sister got nude in front of her. Sabrina had both her nipples pierced a chain connecting the two. Julia only had a piercing in one breast but what attracted Chloe's attention the most was the insanely lewd tattoo on her slightly extending lower belly.

"You'll have to get one as well," Drake said rubbing Chloe's belly.

"R-really? Sabrina doesn't have one either," Chloe said seeing the tight belly of her sister.

Drake's mouth curved into a grin, while simultaneously Sabrina's face hinted red.

"Show her," Drake said, which lead to Sabrina turning around showing the words inked on her butt.

"You can have that as well, but you'll have to become a pet slave like your sister."

Chloe trembled to see what was on Sabrina's body permanently.

While Julia's looked lewd, Sabrina had the literal words inked onto her.

"I-I'll do mom's," she said quickly.

"Hah good, now let's not dawdle any longer. I'm going to have my fun with all three of you now. I finally got you all under my control, so it's time to enjoy my rewards. Let's go upstairs."

Drake then walked up the stairs, followed by three gorgeous naked women. All three a bit nervous about having to do lewd stuff together, but in each pussy a burning desire was present to receive their master's amazing penis.

After entering the master bedroom he enjoyed the sight of the three entering after one another.

He had dreamt of this for a long time and now he had it all in his grasp. Three beautiful women, completely obedient to him.

For the three, entering the bedroom increased their nervousness. While Julia and Sabrina were already used to doing naughty stuff together and to one another, now that Chloe was added to the mix, they got more tense.

"Sabrina get Julia ready, Chloe come here for a bit."

Immediately Julia sat on the bed spreading her legs. Sabrina bowed in front of her and extended her tongue to her mother's pussy, licking it all over.

At first, the two had been incredibly embarrassed about doing lewd stuff together.

Drake had been very busy with Chloe the past weeks, so per his orders, they had to do tons of stuff together.

Julia had been designated as the dominant one, while Drake wasn't present. And whenever Drake was doing stuff to Chloe, the mother-daughter pair, satisfied each other urges.

It had led to them becoming more comfortable with each other bodies.

Drake smiled looking at the scene. He didn't mind his women doing stuff together. After all, he knew in the end they would bow down and be dominated by his dick.

Letting the two enjoy themselves he looked back to Chloe who was looking at the scene with open eyes.

Her mother and sister, doing something like that. She had never guessed to see this. What made her tremble even more was that she would probably do the exact same thing.

"Look here," Drake said after he got something out of a cabinet.

In his hands, he held the same choker Julia and Sabrina wore.

Chloe had already expected this and allowed Drake to fix it tightly around her neck.

"Now it's official. You're my loyal sex slave. Serve me well."

"Y-yes master," Chloe said blushing.

"Good now let's join those two."

Drake undressed and got on the bed. All three women lewdly looked at his erect dick.

Smiling he ogled his women's insane bodies, thinking who and how to engage in this amazing foursome.

The possibilities were endless, but for now, there was an additional goal.

Julia and Sabrina were already used to some lesbian stuff, yet Chloe was still looking very shy.

He didn't want to turn them into full-on lesbians, but having them be able to please one another when he wasn't around would be a good thing. It also reduced the workload of having to please three full-fledged perverted women.

"Chloe and Julia get on all fours facing each other."

"Yes master," Julia said instantly getting into position, wiggling her huge butt.

"Y-yes m-master," Chloe replied more nervous, getting in the same position as her mother, looking at her face up close. It was clear Julia was in heat and desired sex.

She had never seen her mother like this, but from the look on Julia's face, she was completely devoted to serving Drake.

To her regret, Drake moved behind Julia, getting his dick ready to enter her.

"Eeek," Chloe shrieked as she looked behind her. Sabrina had buried her face in her crotch, using her tongue to lick her pussy.

"S-Sabrina?" Chloe asked as she felt her sister's face against her pussy. Yet Sabrina didn't stop.

Julia used a hand to have Chloe look at her, "it's okay honey. It's her job to please us. If she doesn't do a proper job, she'll be punished."

Chloe was still feeling weird but allowed Sabrina to eat out her pussy.

"Aahn," Julia let out a hot moan as the dick penetrated her depths.

Chloe was astounded seeing the looks on her mother's face. She was enjoying this so much. She looked so happy. She guessed she must look like this too when she was getting fucked by Drake.

Julia kept moaning as she said: "Open your mouth a little."

"W-why?" Chloe responded unknown, feeling it would be for something weird. And she was right.

"Because I'm going to kiss you."

"W-what, w-why?"

"Because it'll please master. And we slaves should always do the things that please our master. No matter how embarrassing. Got it?"

"Y-yes."

"Good, I know you're still a fresh slave, but I'll teach you everything to satisfy master and be a good slave. So don't worry, now relax and allow my tongue to enter your mouth okay?"

Chloe was still nervous, but softly nodded her head, after looking up at Drake. She knew her mother's words were correct.

Julia smiled softly and pressed her lips on top of her daughter's, her tongue entering her mouth in search of Chloe's.

It felt weird, having her mother's lips suckle on hers, while their tongues intertwined. Yet her body was feeling better every second.

Sabrina's assault on her pussy only increased and she began to feel good. As pleasure began to overtake her mind, her nervousness left.

Meanwhile, Drake was nicely going in and out of Julia's pussy, while looking at the amazing scene from above.

Three women are related by blood. A mother and her two daughters, doing such lewd and obscene things. It was a sight not very few people would ever witness in their lives.

And he would now see it every single day. Knowing this got his dick even harder and he thrusted into Julia's pussy even deeper.

Drake kept thrusting into Julia until he came inside her. Julia climaxed in response, her lips leaving Chloe's.

She too reached an orgasm as Sabrina had upped the intensity of her tongue even more.

In the end, both women panted while Drake pulled his dick out. Sabrina too stopped as her mouth was filled with love juices of her sister.

"So Chloe, did your sister do a good job?"

"Y-yes," Chloe said a bit embarrassed.

"Good, then come here and get your reward."

"Yess, master," Sabrina replied happily. She knew on this bed, she had the lowest status, so she had to work hard to gain her master's attention.

Drake lay down on the bed, and Sabrina happily went down on his dick, taking it deep down her throat in one go.

Feeling the amazing dick, going deep down her throat and suffocating her, she was once again reminded just how amazing it was.

While she had to go down on both her mother and sister, it didn't matter as long as she was allowed to take this thing inside her.

As Drake enjoyed the sweet hot deepthroat, he looked at the other two women and said: "Both of you come here, seeing you make out, got me wanting it as well."

Julia nodded and quickly laid down next to Drake, pressing her breasts against his body.

Chloe followed her mother's example on the other side.

Drake's arms enveloped around both women as he delved into their meaty ass flesh. Noticing that both had an incredible rear.

"Let's have you alternate making out with me, Julia you start."

"Yes master," Julia replied pressing her lips on Drake's, giving him a sweet deep kiss.

Chloe had no choice but to view Julia and Drake making out up close. It got her quite envious, wanting to enjoy it too.

Sabrina as well increased the intensity of her deepthroat, wanting to be noticed as well.

Chloe got more and more jealous, pouting her lips.

Drake noticed and had Julia separate from him. Chloe immediately took advantage and pressed her lips against Drake's, enjoying a sweet intense kiss.

Julia smiled as she looked at her daughter go at it. It was clear Chloe wasn't the shy girl when she was in the bedroom.

Still, after she was ignored for a minute, she got jealous as well.

A bit later Drake broke the kiss and said: "It seems one of you always feels left out, so now come her both."

Julia and Chloe looked at each other and nodded. They both knew not to fight about their master, but instead work together.

Both moved their faces clothes and began kissing Drake. All three tongues lewdly licked each other as they nibbled on each other's lips.

It was an amazingly lewd threesome kiss where no one was left out.

It continued for minutes as none of the participants wanted to stop.

Together with feeling intense pleasure from Sabrina's blowjob, Drake climaxed, filling Sabrina's stomach with plenty of white liquid.

Julia and Chloe pulled back as well, having enjoyed it as well.

"M-master, I want it next. I-in here," Chloe said, feeling a burning desire in her pussy.

"All right, Julia get behind her."

"Yes master."

Chloe sat with her legs spread wide, wanting Drake's dick in her pussy. Julia got behind her, holding her body.

One hand went to her pussy, fingering it for a bit, before spreading it open, "It's completely ready master. It's soaking wet," Julia said lewdly, causing Chloe to blush.

Still, as she saw Drake in front of her, his dick aiming at her pussy she didn't care anymore. She just wanted to be fucked.

As his dick entered her pussy she let out a hot moan, feeling stuffed by his amazing size.

At the same time, Julia grabbed both her boobs from behind. Squeezing them, kneading them, doing whatever she pleased.

"These sure are amazing. The softness, size, shape, their perfect tits. They'll allow master much pleasure."

Julia kept speaking obscene things, but Chloe was just happy as her vagina got thrust into again and again.

"They'll be able to hold plenty of milk as well. They're perfect for child-rearing."

"W-what?" Chloe asked turning her head to her mother.

"You'll be able to raise plenty of babies with these," Julia responded, not stopping her groping, feeling quite jealous of Chloe's breasts. Even though hers were still bigger.

Chloe got stunned, as she turned her head back at Drake.

Drake looked at Julia with an intense glare.

Julia immediately realized her mistake. It wasn't yet known to Chloe that she was to be impregnated as soon as possible.

"Ah, t-tha," Julia mumbled nervously. She knew she had done something wrong.

Drake stopped his thrusting deep inside Chloe and sighed.

"Shut up Julia."

Chloe looked with a bit of panic at Drake. She hadn't even thought of having babies yet, but hearing her mother's words, it was well within Drake's plans to impregnate her.

"You will do it right? Getting pregnant."

"T-tha," Chloe didn't know what to answer.

Then subconsciously she said: "I will."

If it was for Drake she didn't mind it. She had fully accepted becoming his slave. If he wanted to impregnate her, then she wouldn't mind.

It was crazy how quickly she had changed from a normal high schooler to a sex slave, but the pure pleasure she got from it, made her not doubt the decision at all.

"Good, then it's probably right to tell you, that the pills I gave you were purely vitamins. We've been having unprotected baby making sex since the beginning. It's fully possible you're already pregnant."

"Hah?"

A new bomb was dropped on Chloe, making her realize everything had been planned a long time ago.

She let out a deep sigh as she looked at Drake, "I see, t-that's a good thing then right?"

She was a sex slave, his sex slave. There was no reason for her to get angry about him lying to her, so she just accepted it.

Drake chuckled and nodded his head, caressing her lower belly, "yes it is. Grow a big belly and birth me a healthy child."

"Y-yes master," Chloe said happily, as Drake resumed thrusting into her.

Sabrina pouted a bit though. She had to work insanely hard at many things, just to get Drake to impregnate her.

Meanwhile, Julia and Chloe wouldn't have to do a thing but spread their legs and accept his dick inside.

"Auuu," Sabrina shrieked as the chain connecting her nipple rings was pulled.

"Don't think it's fair?" Drake said enjoying the painful look on Sabrina's face.

"N-no, not at all master."

Smiling he let go of the chain and put a finger in her pussy, "work hard and you'll be rewarded. You won't get the same treatment as these two, but that won't matter to you will it pet?"