Taking Revenge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No master, I'll be a good pet and serve master obediently."

"Good girl, now fetch me the anal toys. We're gonna have to punish your mother a bit for talking off her mouth."

"Yes master," Sabrina said exiting the bed. Opening the huge walk-in closet she took some amazing toys.

The closet which used to store normal clothes, was now filled with sex toys, hot lingerie, and obscene clothes.

As she arrived back, Julia gulped seeing the things that would be used on her body. She had no chance to go against it though. She knew as soon as she saw Drake's face that she was to be punished.

Chloe hardly noticed the interactions as she was attacked on two fronts. Drake's dick was messing up her vagina, while Julia's hands, continuously toyed around with her breasts.

Pleasure assaulted her body, and she couldn't help but cumming over and over. As semen finally entered her hungry womb, she came hard as well.

Julia and Sabrina realized that Chloe was just like them, an obscene girl who loved the pleasure their master gave them.

After cumming inside Chloe he pulled back. Chloe's face was drowned in lust, showcasing he had done a good job.

He caressed her face and said: "Now it's time for something you haven't seen yet. Even amazing and obedient slaves like your mother, mess up sometimes. So naturally punishment is in order to keep slaves in line."

Then he turned to Julia and said: "You get in position. Sabrina tie her up."

Chloe was a bit confused as to what was going on. She watched Julia lie on her back before raising her legs over her body. Sabrina then using some sort of BDSM equipment tied her arms to her legs.

In this position her entire crotch was exposed, giving Drake complete access.

"Pull it out Sab," Drake continued.

Sabrina nodded her head and pulled on the toy stuffed in Julia's ass.

To Chloe's complete surprise, a soft flexible toy was pulled out of her mother's ass. The sheer length of it stunned her completely.

"T-that was inside mom?" Chloe said looking at the toy, as well as Julia's asshole.

Drake didn't say anything as he rummaged into the box of toys that Sabrina had fetched. In the end, he settled on an anal egg vibrator. Naturally, the size of it was amazing.

Handing it to Sabrina she began entering the total of 10 connected eggs, the size of a golf ball each.

Julia groaned feeling her insides get stuffed once again.

Drake moved to Julia's face and said: "Open wide, you know what to do."

"Yes master, I'm sorry for running my mouth off. Please use this lowly mouth to punish me."

Drake smiled and aimed his dick at Julia's open mouth. In this position he had no difficulty entering her throat in one go, causing it to bloat out. His dick was visible from the outside.

Simultaneously Sabrina controlled the remote, making the vibrator eggs in her rectum vibrate with great ferocity.

Then she got a big dildo and stuffed Julia's pussy with it, ramming it in deep and hard.

Chloe was astonished looking at the scene.

Drake was practically destroying her mother's throat, with vicious thrusts, while her lower holes had some incredible toys inserted into them.

It wasn't a loving scene at all. Instead, it was extremely derogatory. A normal woman would hate this. Yet it was clear her mother was having no trouble with it.

"Master doesn't tolerate slaves messing up. Occasionally we are punished like this, to remember our positions," Sabrina said looking at her stunned little sister.

It was clear Chloe had only seen their master's gentle side. Now his sadistic nature came out.

Julia was suffocating, her lower holes assaulted insanely, and yet she didn't hate a second of it.

Due to all the previous extreme punishments. Sex like this didn't feel bad. Instead, she sometimes enjoyed her master's rough side.

In the end, her stomach was filled with plenty of semen, while her body spasmed from consecutive orgasms.

Drake pulled his dick back, revealing Julia's tear-stained face.

Chloe looked at her mother without saying a word. She had been manhandled, yet looked so happy.

"Take out the toys," Drake ordered.

Sabrina nodded and took out both toys, inflicting another orgasm on her mother's body.

Drake then opened a special cabinet. Inside plenty of ridiculously long sex toys were present.

Let's go with an even bigger next."

Julia was barely hanging on, as her ass was opened wide once again.

She wasn't a stranger to deep penetrations, but every time she had to give her all, not to pass out.

Chloe watched as Drake forced a long flexible toy inside her mother's anus.

She squirmed and wormed, but in the end, the entire thing disappeared into her rectum.

Julia was exhausted from the rough treatment.

M-mom, a-are you okay?" Chloe asked nervously. Her mother's body had been degraded, it was clear it had taken a toll on her. But Julia's face showed no signs of displeasure. Instead, it looked like she had actually enjoyed the rough treatment.

Smiling she looked at her daughter, "of course honey, master can use my body however he pleases. It's one of the joys of being a slave. You'll learn it in time as well."

Chloe was still shocked from having seen her mother's punishment, but as Julia was clearly okay with it, she didn't think too much of it.

Sabrina was still lamenting the fact she hadn't even been fucked yet and having seen Julia's punishment had gotten even more horny. She even imagined herself in her mother's position. Feeling her master's dick go down her throat, while two big toys ravaged her holes. It got her horny as hell.

Well then, let's continue shall we," Drake said.

Hearing Drake's words, instantly all three's bodies went burning with desire.

And what followed was a spectacular sex session where no woman was left unsatisfied.