Taking Samus

Story Info
She is taken against her will by their futa leader...
4.1k words
3.87
39.8k
36
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Samus cursed and wrestled with the spaceship, a larger craft that was not suited to being piloted by only one person. Her blonde hair clung to the back of her neck with a slick sheen of sweat and she wrenched at the helm, trying to turn it, though attempting to exercise brute force in such a craft was truly an exercise of those that had not realised just how far they had fallen, how close to the end that they were.

"Damn it!"

She held on fast but there was no stopping the plummet of the ship to a planet with a harsh, red tone to the dust, ridges rising and falling, a canyon stretching out into the distance. She caught of that in a single, long moment as the ship fell, trying to steer it, struggling with it, crashing as lightly and carefully as any person possibly could.

There was no crash, however, that would not jolt her to the side, crying out as she smacked into the interior of the vessel, her safety belts only activating a moment too late. They held her there, dangling and swaying, keeping her vaguely out of harm's way as the ship bounced and skidded, still going on with the velocity that had been behind the crash.

Samus may have blacked out then or not but time didn't seem to have any meaning left to her as she panted, heaving, gasping for breath even after the wind had been knocked out of her. The craft skidded, slowly, to a stop, gaining a cutting bit of distance through the barren, dusty terrain, two moons hanging in the sky above her, though it did not seem at all as if it was a true night there. Everything was as visible as it was in the day time with the moons, somehow, reflecting enough light from whatever suns were present to illuminate the surface of the planet.

Though the moons were not bright enough along with the stars that Samus flew among to save her from the women that came for her.

They could have been normal to her, if she had met them on any other planet, but they were not. They could not be, naked from head to toe with dark, rich skin, taller and stronger than she was. Their arms shot into the craft, half-climbing in, their hair tied back from their faces, but they had seen many like her before and every crashed vessel had, somehow, been taken into their fold.

Fighting in her flight suit, a tight-fitting outfit that allowed her easy manoeuvrability without offering too much physical protection, Samus cried out and put her hands up, trying to stave them off. She was about as effective as a worm from deep space, however, twisting and writhing and not really doing anything much. They loomed over her, grabbing her by the arms, cutting her free of the belts that held her there, slumped over the edge of the pilot's seat, and she groaned, rolling her head to the side.

"Please... Please... Help me..."

She didn't know what to expect, could not know what to expect, their presence dominating her, forms barely fitting within her craft. It didn't seem right, nothing seemed right, but the level of which her head was at gave her the perfect view of something a little "more" downstairs.

They weren't just women with shafts like that, a clear malehood resting at the crotch and down on every one of them. The leader stood tall, a folded, brown rag in her hands, though she did not speak to Samus even as she trembled and pleaded, stuttering her words as her tongue became too thick and heavy for clear speech in her mouth.

"P-please..." She tried, testing their grip, her nerve hardening, pushing on through the fear. "D-d-don't hurt m-e-e-e."

Alas, it was not harm that they wanted to bring upon her even if it would not be something that Samus wanted them to do, a bottle tipping in the hands of the leader of them, fingers tightening around her arms. Something was coming and Samus strained and jerked away from them with all the weak might left in her body, though even she knew it was hopeless, that sinking, twisting feeling in the pit of her stomach pulling her down and down and down. She had to fight, had to push through the residual effects of the crash, her stomach leaping and turning over, though it was hard, so very hard. There was nothing good coming to her if she stayed there, meekly compliant, and she set her jaw, wrenching back and forth, hollering and screaming incoherently. At least those words did not need to be coherent or understandable, rage pouring forth, cheeks hot and flushed, their muscles bulging lightly as they held her in place for the leader of them all, the worst plant in that solar system that she could have chosen to crash onto.

Something strong-smelling that she knew was nothing good poured onto the rag and she strained away from the leader, naked but dripping in finery, stones that must have been rare on their planet, denoting her status. Every other woman there was bare but the leader's eyes were hard yet kind, revealing much while nothing at all at the same time. The rag dripped, denoting her fate, something thick slipping off it as if it was so viscous that the rag itself could not soak up every drop. She twisted and snarled, fighting like a wild animal trapped in a cage, but she may as well have done nothing at all for all the effect it had on her captors. Samus parted her lips to scream with all the breath left in her lungs once again but there was nothing she could do as the rag was pressed closer to her mouth.

But they had underestimated her as she twisted free, a drop of the liquid on the rag splattering to her face - yet they were not strong enough for her! They had not had as tight a grip on her arms, allowing her to wrench free, breaking an arm in the process, lunging for her weapons, stored at the back of the vessel. If she was quick, she could do it, get them, get out, breath rasping down her windpipe, lungs aching, but there was nothing else for it: Samus had to try.

They caught up with her all too quickly, however, fingers digging into her arms with a ruthless bite, wrenching her back and away, slamming her down onto her knees. Although her kneecaps ached, it was not the worst of it all as the rag was finally pinned over her mouth and nose, ensuring that there was no possible way that she could escape from its effect and influence, screaming into it, fear giving her strength.

The leader's eyes remained impassive: she knew that she had her prey right where she wanted her.

She fought, her strength and energy back. Something to push back against gave her vigour and she snarled into the rag, wrenching her head back and forth violently, regardless of how much it made her head spin, stomach churning and roiling sickeningly. Her gut leapt and ached and she tried to cling onto her sense of reality for as long as possible, fighting it, drifting, falling, fading...

"Quiet."

The leader blurred above her as her struggles weakened, her mind thinking that she was doing more to fight back than she actually was, breathing in the substance on the rag, how the thickly cloying scent worked its way deep into her system. She had to stay awake, had to stay awake, even as the darkness clawed at her, dragging her down and down and down, into the unknown. It called her and she had to go there whether she wanted to or not, the faintness of her reality slipping through her fingers.

"You will be sedated," the leader intoned, not needing to give Samus her name. "You will be inducted as a member of the breeding captives and stay here for the rest of your life."

Samus moaned into the rag, head swaying dizzyingly.

No...

"This will all be over soon."

But not for her.

"Give in."

Awake. She had to stay awake.

But she couldn't the grip on her arms loosening as she slumped forward, her last notion being that of the leader firmly holding the rag over her mouth and nose, ensuring that there was nothing she could do to escape it from entering her lungs. Her eyes closed and then all she knew was darkness and the thickness of that scent clawing its way into her most disturbed of unconscious dreams.

*

When Samus woke again, she was flat on her back but something was wrong, very wrong. It was not that her stomach was still turning over sickeningly as if she was about to lose her guts but it was something even more than that. Even more than how her head felt as if it was being beaten and pounded with a thousand tiny hammers, the inside of her skull aching, the cloying aftereffects of whatever had been on that rag rendering her slow and drowsy even then.

What was wrong? There was pressure but there was pressure everywhere, her body still very much needing to recover from the crash and, still... No, that wasn't it. Samus struggled to open her eyes, though she could just about tell that she was not bound. It was possible to twitch her wrists and ankles a little, pulling the rest of her arms and legs along with her, though there was something soft yet firm under her back.

Oh no...

And that pressure, oh... It grew and grew, the strain building as something pushed into her, something big and something slick, though it was too much for her. Panting heavily, the blurriness of the room around her zeroed into focus on the futa leader of the planet, her huge cock rammed into Samus' pussy.

She tried to scream, she really did, but there was no breath left in her lungs nor any strength after being so heavily drugged to fight back. It lingered over her like a dull cloud and a shroud that was meant to bring her down, seduce her to another level of being, thick and compliant and best suiting their purposes.

Her pussy strained and burned and she tried to rise, tried to turn her head to the side, though even those actions were difficult for her, something that felt like pushing through a pit of sludge. Her movement, however, as her cunny ached fiercely, though it was thankfully (could she even be thankful for that?) lubricated, alerted the leader to her condition, that she was slowly coming back to full consciousness.

Samus could only watch in horror, the very essence of time seeming to stretch out and out, the leader withdrawing from her pussy. Oddly, she felt empty in the absence of it and it was only the fact that her limbs were ten times heavier than normal that kept her in place, the leader's smile strangely gentle and soft as she prepared a fresh, grey rag with whatever it was that had knocked Samus out the first time around.

No...

No, she couldn't let it happen again, not even then when there was nothing, absolutely nothing at all, that her dulled-down, slowed body could do about it. Samus tried to cry out, tried to will strength back into her limbs, though all she could see was that bottle tipping as if in slow-motion, pouring a liberal dose onto the rag, even more than had been used to sedate her earlier. She caught her breath, chest rising and falling sharply, the thick aroma of it hanging in the air, making her lighter-headed even then.

No...

Yet Samus did not have the strength or energy to lift even a fingertip as the rag moved closer and closer to her face, seeming to act without the intent of the hand and arm behind it. It was its own separate entity and it pressed almost lovingly over her nose and mouth, seducing her away into the world of darkness again.

"You're strong to wake up during the breeding ritual."

It didn't make sense that the leader's voice was soft and kind while she drifted down, unable to even fight back.

"You'll birth many strong young."

She had to fight, had to hold onto consciousness, remember who she was and why she was there.

"Don't fight it."

She couldn't. As much as she hungered to fight, Samus was lost to unconsciousness once more, lying there on the simple bed with clean, red sheets, though they would be stored as a tribute to her first breeding on the planet. There would be many more to come and the leader set the bottle and the rag aside as Samus lay there, prone and unmoving, her lips barely parted for the semblance of breath.

Then the real breeding could begin. The dark-skinned beauty of a woman, moving as if she was floating on air, even with her strength, lubricated her cock with long, slow pumps of her hand, the thick length begging attention. The slimy lubricant, however, had another purpose and use too as she delicately inserted two fingers into Samus' pussy, stretching her out a little more, preparing her with more lubrication, as slimy and slippery and thick as it was. It may have been a strange sensation for her if she was awake but it would ease the passage of her cock into her sex, allowing Samus to take it while the leader observed the rites of the ritual.

She always sedated those that she bred, considering that it would be painful for them with a cock of her size, though working her fingers back and forth within the woman's pussy excited the leader all the same. Her cock throbbed but Samus was not even awake to see the kindness she was doing to her, curling her fingers expertly up against her G-spot as her need grew and grew, the throb of her dark shaft demanding all that Samus' body had to give.

That, however, would come all in good time.

Samus would know of what happened to her when she woke, of course, cum trickling from her cunny, but the build-up was good and slow, lubricating her pussy well, more so than she had initially, while the woman's juices flowed. The leader of the planet was an expert in all that she did and she smiled faintly, relaxing into the lightness of the ritual, the fact that her subjects when they came to be bred had to be sedated and taken by force apparently passing by her notice. That was simply the way that it had always been so why should it be any different when she was with her subjects, leading them on into a brighter, breeding future.

Samus slumbered, head turning in darkness, though she was not aware of how her body reacted, heating up to the leader's touch. If she'd been awake and consenting, she would truly have been begging for more, moaning out the leader's name, though that name of hers was only for her most well-renowned and trusted of subjects and advisors to know. It was the way of the planet and the planet was the way as she worked her fingers back and forth, mimicking her thrusts to come as Samus' body was so very easily manipulated even in the sweet realm of unconsciousness.

There was nothing that Sam could do to come back from any of it as orgasm mounted without her will or consent in her body, skin flushing in hot patches, obviously nude from head to toe. The leader liked her breeding subjects to be naked and not to wear anything at any time, though she was careful to keep one thing close and that was the rag with the sedative liberally applied, just in case it would be needed in a hurry.

The leader knew that Samus' had reached her climax even in slumber as her body twitched, her pussy tightening for a heartbeat of a moment, dousing her fingers in a slicker, wetter stream of juice. She smiled. Yes... A flow and a reaction like that was just why she would be perfect for all that she had in mind.

Her cock throbbed and ached but she had one more thing to do, taking the lubrication again and slathering it liberally all around Samus' labia, ensuring that her folds were coated. Things could move and shift during sex and to cause harm to her would not do.

But her shaft longed for Samus and she pushed in again, covering Samus' body with her own, driving deep in long, breeding strokes, ensuring that not any little bit of her shaft went to waste. It drove in deep and hard and the leader gasped faintly, relishing in the moment, enjoying it as much as she did any other breeding. There was something different about the taking of Samus, however, how she had fought back, and the leader could not stop the thoughts of how strong and powerful their offspring would be from entering her mind.

Her cock ploughed deep, the woman's pussy inadvertently closing and rippling around her shaft, pulling at her. She groaned. Did Samus even know how her body reacted, how much it wanted her too? She would come to know, all in good time, as her slick pussy gripped her, so tight and so pleasing, her body everything that the leader looked for in a breeding vessel, a subject that was so very close to her heart.

She groaned, bearing in, her hips shuddering up another notch in pace. For her needs too were there to be sated as the woman under her fluttered her eyelashes. The leader caught her breath, breath whispering over the moistness of her lips.

Really...

Samus, however, was stronger than even the leader gave her credit for as she rose to wakefulness again, this time not surprised to feel a cock inside her.

"Quiet."

And Samus was quiet, submitting while she knew she could do nothing against it, the leader's arms gently around her, holding her close. That cock pounded her, sliding back and forth, the slow rhythm of it almost soothing if not for the pain burning forth. It was too big for her, a cock too big for any woman, and the leader demanded that she take every last inch of it, not leaving any part outside her pussy as she was bred.

What could she do about that? Samus' willpower was intact but burning down into such a sense that she wanted to bear through it instead. She would be strong enough to hold out, to escape, even as her mind teetered on the edge of unconsciousness. Without the rag, it was hard still to stay awake, her mind bleary and broken, dipping down and down and down into the cloying sweetness of unconsciousness.

Somehow, however, she managed to hold on, looking up at the leader as she kissed Samus' cheek, perhaps testing her readiness. But there was nothing that Samus could do as she accepted her fate, sinking resolutely into herself, holding on, the fight simmering within. If she could not fight back then, she would later, when she was stronger, when she wasn't drugged. Until then, all she had to do was hold out, ignoring the burst of pleasure behind the pain of being fucked, being bred like a common animal taken for the mere purposes of reproduction.

Maybe that's all she was. Maybe that's all that she was ever destined to be. It was hard to stop her thoughts from spiralling off in strange and unwanted directions as the leader kissed her finally, though Samus did not kiss her back. It would have been wrong and she felt no warmth or any kindness back to the woman fucking her, how that cock drove deep, claiming every last bit of who she was.

Samus could only bear through it, imagining herself somewhere else entirely as her broken mind brought her back to the present time and moment over and over again, the influence of the drugs too great. It made her so that she was not even in control of her own mind, that cock shoving its way up to her innermost barrier and still demanding more, the slick squelch of lube and her juices, inadvertently gleaned, filling the air. It didn't even feel like it was her body anymore as it was violated and she may as well have been in bondage for all the effort she could possibly put into fighting back in any way.

The leader could not and would not hold back her orgasm, taking her pleasure as it arose, Samus' head spinning. Some part of her body wanted to push back at that cock but, thankfully, she was not forced to bear through that conundrum as she simply had no strength left in her to do that. So, she didn't have to think about it all that much as the leader's thrusts sped up, thrusting and slapping against Samus' flesh, kissing her deeply. Her tongue invaded Samus' mouth and she grunted in surprise, throat trembling, though she did not kiss her back. She couldn't kiss her back, still that far out of it that she was gone, even in the leader's arms.

12