Taking Samus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader heralded her orgasm with a soft, heady, drawn-out moan that was loosed directly into Samus' mouth, quivering with the intensity of her breeding fervour. Spurts of slick, drooling cum were released into Samus' pussy, a passive player in her breeding, sick to her stomach with what had been done. Things like the gentleness of the leader didn't seem to match up to her actions, however, rendering her confused, head swirling, one thought chasing the tail of another but not allowing her to catch wither of them for inspection.

She shouldn't have been able to feel it but she did, how that cum drooled forth, thick and wanton, seeking out the egg that, surely, based on her cycle, would be waiting in her womb or her tubes. Either way, there was no way that Samus saw herself possibly coming out of such a liaison without falling pregnant, stomach roiling, twisting, gut-wrenching nausea clawing at the pit of it.

Was there anything she could do? The leader broke the kiss, dropping another on her jaw, pulling back slowly, though she did not stop until she had fully sated and spent herself within Samus' pussy, the woman's cunt strained and gaping. It would remain such as she pulled out, though she would heal and tighten up again, of course, as a human body naturally would. That would make her just right for her next breeding, the leader was sure, though that was not something that Samus needed to know as yet.

Holding onto consciousness was no longer possible for Samus even without the rag, though the lingering scent in the air did help push her down, thrusting her back into a tumultuous dream where nightmares became reality. The leader's hands were as gentle as ever, however, in her slumber, drawing out softly and letting a trickle of her cum spill forth, covering her breeding slave with a blanket. That would be her life and it would be good if Samus became used to it sooner rather than later. The leader though...well...she had no control over that.

"Rest now."

And there Samus was left, cum pooling inside her, working its way deeper and deeper while she was helpless to do anything about it, stripped of all that she had worked to build and achieve in life. Her power was stripped from her, weapons long gone, leaving her with nothing but the skin on her body and a pregnancy that was soon to come as her body worked on without her permission.

The rag and bottle lingered, forebodingly in the absence of the leader, a reminder of what would happen if compliance was not given. In her sleep, Samus moaned.

But a breeding slave never had a choice in the matter.

12