Taking the Bait with My Mom In-Law

Story Info
Mother in-law pretends to be drunk to help seduce son in law.
1.4k words
4.38
32.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommrocks
tommrocks
16 Followers

This happened only last week so it is still very fresh in my mind, my mother in-law was visiting us for a couple of weeks as she does this time every year. This year was a little different though as my wife had organised to go on a girls weekend out of town so her mom could help look after the kids.

Liz is only is only 12 years older than me and I am 6 years older than my wife, so when we are all go out for dinner Liz and I are quite often mistaken for the married couple and my wife as our daughter, which always make Liz feels good and I must admit kind of turns me on!

Liz divorced her husband years ago and when I met my wife if things had of been a little different it could have been Liz and I that where together but that is a story for another time.

So let me tell you about Liz she is about 5'9", brunette and a bit on the chunky side, but with that chunk come a great arse and a nice set of dd breasts. She kind of has a permanent tan which gives her a bit of a middle eastern appearance that is as sexy as hell to me she is the whole package, now don't get me wrong my wife is as sexy as hell also but there is definitely something about Liz maybe it's forbidden fruit syndrome, I don't know? but I have always wanted her!

So anyway as I said my wife was out of town, the kids had been fed and had gone to bed. Liz and I decided to have a glass of wine, she has always had trouble sleeping so she takes Valium to help get her through the night so one glass is her limit, but not this night.

I kept filling her glass before she could say no so before you knew it we where both a little drunk and flirting with each other,I could see that the Valium had started to have it effects and mixed with the wine it wasn't long before she was falling asleep on the chair, I was a little disappointed because I thought if there was ever a night where something might happen it was tonight!

I carried Liz to her room and sat her on the bed, semi conscious I asked her if she wanted help getting into her nightgown and she mumble yes and nodded her head. I took off her t shirt and un clipped her bra and those magnificent dd breast popped out. I had gotten glimpses of them before when she had stayed because she loved to wear a skimpy night gown and parade around the house in front of me!

This was the first time I'd seen them close up, her nipples where a dark red almost brown in colour and long. I could feel my cock stir but I thought no just get her into her nighty and go to bed. I laid her back and took off her shorts to reveal a sexy pair of silky white panties underneath. I grabbed her night gown and pulled it down over her head and covered her up and went to bed myself.

As I lay there tossing and turning for what seemed like for ever thinking about Liz laying there in her white panties and her big beautiful breasts and I was imagining what her pussy looked like as from what I could she she had a really big juicy pouch that you could just suck and lick for hours. My cock was rock hard and all I could think about was her!

I decided to go back into the room and I walked in I turned on the light and closed the door, I walked over a nudged her pretty hard and said her name, no response so I gave her a shake and said wake up but nothing i thought she was well and truly out of it.

I sat on the edge of the bed and lifted up her night gown over her head to reveal her gorgeous body, I have her breast a squeeze and flicked her nipples and she gave a little moan. I lent in and started sucking her nipples while rubbing her pussy through her panties she let out another little moan and parted her legs a bit so I could get to her mound better. Just as i decided to see what her pussy looked like and started to slowly pull down her panties to reveal what could only be described as a 70s bush her eyes opened!

"About time i thought you weren't going to take the bait!" I sat back a little stunned and she grabbed my hand, "Don't worry i have wanted this for as long as you have, i didn't take my pills tonight because i was hoping it would go this way and you would fuck my brains out."

Her pussy was so hairy but was neatly maintained, I could see her pussy lips glistening through the hair, as Liz was guiding my head down to her pussy i thought, I wonder if it smells that same as my wife's, so I lent in and took a big wife and I was taken aback by the sweet pungent smell it was almost euphoric and I almost blew my load there and then. I started to lick her pussy and she spread her legs wider so i could get in deeper with my tongue.

She lifted her hips a little so I slip my tongue down a little lower and started to tickle her arsehole, she started to squirt when I put my tongue deep in her arse while tickling her clit, as her juices ran down over my chin I thought how amazing is this I am actually doing my mother in-law.

I stood up and positions my cock in front of her pussy lips and slid it straight in, i lent in and gave liz a passionate kiss our tongues intertwined as she was savouring the taste of her own pussy juices from my lips

"mmmmmm" she moaned "Oh my God i cant believe we are doing this! fuck me fuck me hard" the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of Liz"s hairy cunt and those words ringing in my ear felt amazing it wasn't long before I was on the verge of exploding. I stopped pulled out and slowly slid it into her arse she let out the most satisfying and erotic moan and screamed "yes fuck my arse baby fuck my arse" as she began to squirt all over me.

It was only two or three pumps and I blew my load deep in her behind, I stood there trembling from adrenaline and ecstasy and looked at Liz's face and she was glowing from pure pleasure, she smiled at me,"that was amazing, it has been so long since i felt the touch of a man let alone his big fat cock"

I laughed "my pleasure" just as Liz lent in and took my still half hard cum covered man meat in her hand, moving it towards her soft lips and put it in her hot mouth. she began to suck and lick like crazy as if she needed to get all of slick mixture of her pussy juice and my cum off and into her body, like it was some sort of life elixir.

it wasn't long before the blood came gorging back into my love muscle and i was hard as rock again! For the next couple of hours we licked sucked and fucked like teenagers until we where both absolutely spent and we fell asleep in one another's arms

The next morning i woke and realised i was still in bed with Liz, i pulled the blanket back and took a good look at her amazing body gave her a kiss and jumped up into the shower, dressed and down stairs before the kids woke up. Liz got up and came out to the kitchen with her tiny night gown on and a big smile she bent over in front of me as usual to get a bowl from the bottom cupboard but I noticed this time she wasn't wearing panties. I felt my cock move in my pants as she turn back to look at me catching me staring at her bush, she glanced down at my bulging erection and and smiled. She stood up and whispered in my ear "thanks for last night it was amazing" I knew right then that the rest of the weekend was going to be the best ive ever had and a very interesting couple of weeks.

tommrocks
tommrocks
16 Followers