All Comments on 'Taking the Beta Male'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
TheGyrofalconTheGyrofalconover 3 years ago

As always, phenomenal writing. Thank you so much for you work!

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

I wasn't sure about this, at the beginning. I've read only a few stories over the years that featured shifters of some sort or other. Thank you for not writing about her assault. Truly, thank you with all I have and am. This turned out to be an excellent story! Well done. 5 🌟 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
~Pudding?

Your name is PUDDING?~

~Shut Up~

That _alone_ made it worth 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this was really good!

kiwianne12kiwianne12over 3 years ago

Wow! What an amazing story. I just couldn't put it down until I finished. Today I still kept thinking about it. I love your writing style.

Anne

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
I really

loved this. What a well-formed tale with a logical sequence of events to back it up. Talk about shaking up the old-time story of "from opposite sides of the tracks." Great retorts, wonderful melting of doubts, sizzling symmetry in their feelings for one another, and then even quite the cherry on top when Cal shoots Tate between the eyes and exclaim "some sheep have guns!!" LOL.

Kind of an inverse from the Snow Maid, but with such a wonderful twist. 5

Yogie32Yogie32over 3 years ago

I really liked this story. The way it closed with humer, sarcasm and fun. Thanks for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A great story

Brilliantly told. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is there some reason why authors fail to at least give a heads up if a story has rape themes? And no, it doesn't matter if the acts are spelled out. Its enough that once again, rape is used to create drama and conflict. For fucks sake, I come to this category to specifically fucking avoid it.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Wow is right! So well written, it's refreshing to read a story with so many high moments and well built characters. Well done, and thank you for sharing this with us!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Wonderful

I agree with all the comments so far. Still newish to shifter stories but they all seem to have their own rules. Not sure why she's an alpha nor why she's mating with a beta - maybe that's the story.

Anyway I thought it was great and the humour, especially Pudding talking to the wolf, was excellent. So good I'll be forwarding this to a friend with a 5 star recommendation to read it.

5 stars

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 3 years ago

I'm not a fan of the genre, but the story was worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way too long

There was maybe 2 pages of interest in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good one

Im new to the genre of shifters but it was interesting :)

-Lonfy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love your story

I love when and author takes a well worn story line and flips it on its head. I love your originality, and I appreciate a well written tight story.azk

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Third time reading this and it just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story was like stephanie meyer(twilight) wrote it! love the shifter world that you created with werewolves and even werelions and werebears(that's a new one) there's only one other wereshifter story that i read on literotica that is good as well..NAVAJO INDIAN WEREWOLF PRINCESS. But your story TAKING THE BETA MALE is longer and better putting the navajo story in second place. great writing.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Amazing Story

The entire story just captured me from the beginning. The whole shifter world is perfect for these stories. I will be looking for more of your stories most definitely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was well written and a good premise, I think my only complaint is there was really no middle of the story, he found her, she disliked him, the next day they're in love and mated and planning for her to be alpha.

Their relationship just felt... Really shallow. I think twilight might be the worst thing to happen to writing since it's invention, but even then there was build up over time, interest growing, etc etc.

Overall a good read, but would be nice to have a little more substance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tate had hardly drawn his dagger

'Fore a bullet fairly ripped

The pet doctor's aim was deadly

With the big iron on his hip

(Big iron on his hip)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm new to the world of shifters but not new to having a broken left arm and with her's broken into 5 pieces there is just no way she could pull on a sweatshirt or dress herself in normal clothes.

I very much liked how the author can picture her as sexually alpha towards the man, and no need to overpaint that side, make her a humiliating monster or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FIVE STARS AIN'T NEARLY ENOUGH!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hey Anonymous (11 months ago)

Tate had hardly drawn his dagger

'Fore a bullet fairly ripped

The pet doctor's aim was deadly

With the big iron on his hip

(Big iron on his hip)

Just Flippin' Awesum!

To the author:

A brill story! Another great one!

11/10 Wolf Daggers!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

I 4got - I love this passage:

"Hello, Consuela," he said cheerfully. "Is Pudding ready for her shots?"

"Yes," she said. Both of them looked at Laura curiously as she dissolved into helpless giggles.

~Pudding? Your name is Pudding?~

~Shut up.~

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

4 stars. Took forever to get to climatic parts and then ended like a 2 minute, 22 episode season recap.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[27.11.22]

I forgot the Empire Strikes Back reference:

"I love you."

'I know."

Still 11/10 Wolf Daggers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of my all time favorites. Cheers me up. I also think this is an 11. Thanks for a great love story.

LMJ

KerrionKerrion5 months ago

Excellent story!!! 5/5

It could really use a followup story though, 14 years later. Alex taking over as full alpha, having to deal with a sensitive situation while Cal and Laura help, but have the additional issue of their daughter going through puberty... (HOOOWWWLLLLLLL!!!!!!!)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. But I wonder, when wolf shifters get pregnant, do they have one or two babies like humans or quadruplets like wolves? If the latter, how do they suckle them since they have, in human form, have only two tits?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories