Taking The Class Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will gave a single laugh. "I'm eighteen, Prez, same as you. Since September."

"But how—"

"Prez," he said. "Earlier today, you said we're not friends and we never would be. I'm not going to lie to you, but you're right that we aren't friends. And there's some things that I'd only talk about with friends. The books are one of them. All I'll say is this: do you remember me from freshman year?"

"Freshman year? {That was so long ago.} Yeah, you—"

"See, Prez, this is what I mean. You don't listen. You don't pay attention to people." He sighed. "But I'm not going to talk about that anymore and it's not relevant."

His mind flashed back. He was shorter, laying in bed. His wall only had a single, small bookshelf. He turned another page in his book, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. He wished he was outside...

He opened his eyes. Haven't thought about that in a while. Let's not do it again.

"What's next?" he asked.

"I'm thinking," she replied.

Minutes passed again.

"So let me see if I've got this right. {This is a lot to take in.} According to you," she paused. "the first thing you said was that you knew I was a good actress. Which was..." she paused again. "Setting the scene? {That's pretty subtle, I'd have to be really thinking about it to pick up on that.}"

"Right."

"And then you said you didn't have a problem with me, which was supposed to...what, let me know that this wasn't some kind of vendetta? {I didn't notice that at all, I guess because I was too scared.}"

"Something like that."

"And then you made a threat, which I was supposed to know was an empty one if I'd thought about it or knew you better. {Do I really not know you well enough?}"

"Yeah, my Skill really fucked us there."

"We'll get to that. {Hold on.} So after that point, everything was supposed to be..." she trailed off. "Like a play? {This was supposed to be some kind of kinky role play?}"

"With me as the villain and you as the stunningly beautiful leading lady, Prez. I thought your acting was incredible at the time, by the way."

She sighed. "Will. {This is giving me a headache.} I think it's time you explained how that Skill works. {How could any Skill work like that?}"

Chapter 4: Saturday Morning, 11:47AM – I'm Leaking Brain Lubricant

"Alright, I'll give it my best shot just for you, Prez."

She sighed again, this time in clear exasperation.

"I think first it might be helpful to understand my Class a bit. You know my Class is [Conversationalist], yes?"

"So I've heard. {What an apt Class.}"

"It's a great Class, the one I dreamed of having for a long time. The way that it works is simple: I rank up based on the satisfaction of people I converse with."

"You...talk your way into leveling up?"

"Hah, good one, Prez. That's basically true. Whenever I talk to someone and have a conversation that helps them out, it helps me out. For example, I had an important chat with a friend of mine last night who was hurting, and I managed to clear up her worries—or so I thought. I wasn't sure how successful I'd been, but I ranked up, so I assume it helped."

"Alright, I guess that makes sense for the Class. {This seems like a total joke compared to my Class.}"

"And this Skill—the one I used on you Monday—it's helpful for having deep conversations. What's the worst thing that happens when you're talking to someone, Prez?"

"Um...they get upset?" she said.

"And why would they get upset?"

"Because I say something they don't want to hear? {Because I don't always sugar-coat things?}"

"Hm. Maybe it's different for you. I find that the reason people get upset in a conversation is when a misunderstanding occurs. You could see how a misunderstanding might be upsetting, right Prez?"

"Will..." her voice was dangerously low.

"This Skill is great for preventing misunderstandings. Because it makes it impossible to misunderstand me."

"How?"

"I don't know how, it's a Class thing. If you want to talk about the specifics of that then we can, because I've read some books—"

"No, I meant how can it be impossible to misunderstand you? That...doesn't make sense."

"A misunderstanding is when someone interprets the intent of words as being different than the intent with which they were spoken. Does that sound right to you?"

"I guess. {Ugh, you sound like Dr. Sutton.}"

"My Skill makes it so that if I say something that I believe to be true, the other person will know that I believe it to be true."

"Err...what?"

"I'm really enjoying this conversation. And I think your voice is sexy."

"What. {What the fuck?}"

"Did you believe me?"

"What. {What the fuck?}"

"I thought it would be easier to understand with a demonstration, so I picked two simple statements, one of which I thought you wouldn't believe. So, do you believe me? Honestly, now."

"No, why would you enjoy being interrogated like this? {Who would enjoy this?} And this voice isn't sexy, it's just my normal voice."

Will pushed at his words. "I'm really enjoying this conversation. And I think your voice is sexy."

"Whoa, what the fuck! I said not to use your fucking Skill! {Oh fuck, what did you do to me?!}"

"Sorry, Prez, but I figured it was faster this way."

"Ergh. What kind of pervert are you that you're enjoying this?"

"Enjoying what? Talking to a pretty girl who has a sexy voice while laying on a bed?"

"Oh. {I guess that makes sense.} Wait, the second time you used it on me..." she started, then stopped.

"Yes?"

"You said you wanted me. {You really wanted me?}" she said in a small voice.

"I did."

"And it made me..." she trailed off again.

"Funny how being unsure of the other person's interest can get in the way of arousal, isn't it, Prez?"

She grumbled. "So that's why you had me say that weird line yesterday at the FCF, too. {And why you fucking punched me.} You used your Skill on the examiner. {You had to actually see it.}"

"Yeah, more or less, though I'm still a little mad I couldn't think of a better plan. I had to use it on the receptionist to get into the building by saying that we were in a relationship and that you were in trouble. Then I described what you did, and the state you were in, and how you named me as your proxy to the examiner. Had to use it twice on him to get it to stick, but he put it into the system and registered it."

"That's...an incredibly powerful Skill. {I've never heard of a Skill like that!} What the fuck, Will? Why do you have something like that while I'm stuck with...this. {That's so unfair!}"

I forgot that her Class was [Onahole] for a while there. That...does seem pretty rough even without knowing the details. And I don't really want to be responsible for whatever she's dealing with, even if I do feel bad about this week...

"Life's not fair sometimes, Prez. But if it makes you feel any better, I've wished for my Class with every fiber of my being since I was about fifteen. I didn't know if a Class like this existed, but I wanted it more than anything in the world."

She went silent again, and it lasted longer than any of the previous times. At one point he thought he heard sniffling.

Ah, shit. I should get up and give her a hug or something, but then she'd get more upset because I saw her. May as well keep laying here...

"Thanks again for yesterday, Will." she said at last, her voice quiet. "I really don't know what I would have done if you didn't show up. I think...I think my life would've been over. Ay spent a lot of time convincing me that I could make it work, but looking back, I just can't..." She sniffled.

"Happy to help, Prez," Will replied earnestly. "Especially considering the thanks you gave me."

"You really seemed to enjoy that, huh?" she said, a tremor entering her voice. "So now I'm another notch on your bedpost, I guess? {Could you maybe not tell everyone?} How long until the whole school is talking about it? {I don't want the whole school talking about it.}"

"Ah, Prez, don't be like that. I'm not going to make it a thing, I promise. Just think of all your fans who would camp out here with their pitchforks and torches."

She snorted. "Did you...use your Skill when you said that?"

"No, why?"

"Oh. Just wondering. {Because I believed you.}"

"Okay."

"Hey, Will?"

"Yeah, Prez?"

"Can I, um, I feel like laying on the bed. {I want to be closer to you.} So move over. {Make some space for me.} And no touching! {No touching yet!}"

I feel like this is starting to get weird. "Er, sure thing, Prez." Will said, scooting over towards the side of the bed, but still laying on his back. He felt an impact on the bed near his left foot, and it moved closer to the pillows. He saw her coming out of the corner of his eye before he closed them, knee walking her way up the mattress.

She settled her head on the pillow that he wasn't using, facing away from him.

What the...why am I getting hard from this? You okay down there, buddy? Ah, shit, I think she traumatized me yesterday.

"Will," she said after a few minutes, her voice faint. "on—on the Will White scale, how was it? {Was it good?}"

"Uh...how was what, Prez"

"Y'know. How... How was I? {Did you really like having sex with me?} When we..."

Oh. Ohhhh. "Prez, you get full marks. Top of the class. Literally."

"Really?" she asked.

"You've ruined me for other women, Prez," he joked.

"No, I'm serious. {Don't tease me!} Use your Skill, I need to know. {I need to be absolutely sure.} This is important, Will. {It's for my Class.}"

This is going to be two down, only one left... "Alright, relax. Ready?"

"Mmhmm"

He pushed. "Prez, sex with you was the best I've ever had. It was the best on Monday, and then it was the best again on Friday."

She let out a big sigh. "So that's why..." he thought he heard her say in a whisper.

"Thanks, Will."

"Ah, Prez, before I forget. Your registered Class, [Asclepeian]. Did you get the reference?"

"Oh. {Good thing you reminded me.} No, I kept meaning to ask you. Is it from something?"

"Sort of, though I'll admit I took some liberties with it. The root of the word is Greek, from Asklēpiós, the god of medicine, and I changed—"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" she shrieked.

His eyes flew open at her sudden change in attitude, and his head turned to look at her.

She'd also turned over, facing him, her eyes big and body quivering. "Will," she said, her voice trembling. "You gave me a Class named after a fucking god?"

"Um...yes? I talked to Ayanna that morning, and she mentioned that you wanted to be a doctor of some kind, and I had to come up with something on the drive over—which, like I said, is really not very long at all—"

She lunged across the bed, wriggling one arm under him and throwing the other around his chest in an attempt to squeeze him to death. Her head was pressed tightly against the outside of his shoulder.

"Um," said Will again. What is it about her that makes me unable to talk normally?

"That's so fucking cool!" she half-whispered, her lips inches away from his ear.

Will broke into a grin. "It is pretty cool, isn't it?"

He felt her nod against him. "Thank you," she said in the same half-whisper voice.

It's lucky I wore jeans today, and that I'm dressing to the right, or this would probably go downhill fast. What the hell, she whispers in my ear a couple times and I'm more turned on than I was when I was on the verge of a six-girl orgy last night?

She shifted against him, and he was suddenly very aware of how her body was adhering to his side. The back of his hand was up against the crotch of her sweat pants, her chest pressing against his upper arm.

If this were any other girl, I could just relax and let her snuggle up like this. Tiff and I cuddled for like a half hour last night and I didn't even get a little bit hard. But now my heartbeat feels like I've been running a marathon...

"Did you...um..." began Prez, "Did you notice what I did for you yesterday after..."

What she did? After...

"Oh, you mean how I didn't have to run my dick through a power washer before I got back to school? Yeah, it was a lifesaver! I was meaning to ask you how you did that. Is it a Class Skill?"

He could feel her blush as she buried her face in his shoulder. Angry Prez is hot, but Prez acting shy is so adorable it should be illegal.

"Yeah," she said, her voice muffled.

"I can't hear you, Prez," he said softly. I can't help it. She's too cute right now.

One eye peeked out over his shoulder, revealing a single limpid, brown eye. And part of a bright red cheek.

Oh wow. It's like weaponized cuteness! How can any one person be this cute?

"It's a new Skill," she mumbled, meeting his gaze briefly before her eye darted away.

"What does it do?" he asked. My leg itches. I want to reach down, but it feels like she'll bolt if I move at all. This is such a nice change from her hating me. I should enjoy it while I can.

"Well..." she said. She leaned in closer, as though afraid she might be overheard somehow. Her breath tickled his ear.

I didn't think I could get harder than I was, but...

"I can use it to clean my body. Inside and outside. Since you were still...inside me and touching me when I used it, that part of you got cleaned, too." She retreated back to the safety of his shoulder, peeking out again with one eye. Her blush had receded partially, but not completely.

"That's..." Will said. Then he thought about it. "Oddly sensible?" Then he thought about it more. "Um, Prez, I don't want to be indelicate, but you know you've really got an...unusual...Class, and I have a lot of questions, but this one—look I'm just going to come right out and ask: does that Skill mean you don't have to go to the toilet anymore?"

Her eye blinked. Then it blinked again. "It...does?" she said, seemingly unsure. "I guess it does."

"Huh," said Will.

"Huh," Prez confirmed.

A minute passed.

"My arm is falling asleep," whispered Prez, trying to free the arm that was trapped under his back. She twisted her body, coming to lay over his left side, her legs split by his thigh. He could feel heat against his leg where her pelvis was now pressed into him. She looked up at him, her chin resting on the back of her hand over his heart. "That's better," she said, her face slightly pink.

Is this... Am I being seduced?

"Oh, what's this?" said Prez, reaching up with her right hand to touch a spot on his neck. "Oh no!" Her brow crinkled cutely in dismay, and her hand moved to cover her mouth. "Will, did I do this? I'm so sorry, you were walking around all day—"

"No, no, don't worry, Prez, you weren't the one who did this," he said, feeling the need to placate her as quickly as possible.

"Oh, okay," she said, her face softening into a relieved smile. Then, after a moment, she stiffened. "Will," she said in a completely neutral tone, the smile fading from her face. "If I didn't give that hickey to you, who did?"

Why do I feel like I just stepped on a landmine? "Well, uh, the guys and I went out to a club last night..." he said.

She pushed herself up onto her knees, and he trailed off, noting the proximity of her knee to his balls.

Prez looked down at him for a moment with an expression that could have been disgust or disappointment on her face, before turning to scoot off the foot of the bed. "Stupid..." he thought he heard her mutter under her breath.

Will sat up, detecting a change in the atmosphere. "Um, Prez, it's not like—"

"Shut up, Will." she said, her voice flat, facing away from him. "I got what I came here for. I'll accept that we had a...misunderstanding...earlier this week. But that doesn't mean I'll forgive you for how upset I was."

This is feeling familiar. I should try and head her off, this is going to be a real hassle on Monday otherwise. "Prez, look, I'm really, really, sorry about that. I'll make it up to you. Just give me—"

She turned on him. Her arms were crossed over her chest, and she once again wore the cool mask of the Student Council President. "Will, there's nothing you could say, nothing you could do to make it up to me. If I've learned anything today, it's that you don't take responsibility for your actions."

He opened his mouth to protest.

"You don't, not when it matters," she continued, steamrolling over his objections. "You're impetuous and you go with the path of least resistance. Always."

"Prez—"

"I'm grateful for your help yesterday, but I think I've already expressed my gratitude more than sufficiently—by your own admission—wouldn't you say? But I know you only did that to assuage your own guilt, whatever may have caused it, and not for any other particular reason.

"As far as I'm concerned, matters are settled between us now. There's no need to exert yourself any further: you've already done far more than I expected of you—which was never anything to begin with.

"We won't speak of any of this again. Once I leave, we'll go back to being Alaina and Will and that will be that. You can stay there, I know the way out." She turned to the door and left. Moments later he heard the front door slam shut, but he just sat there, staring at the empty doorway.

Chapter 5: Saturday Afternoon, 2:01PM – Reality Continues To Ruin My Life

"Hey, Will, how—um...I take it things didn't go well?"

Will lay spread-eagle on the bed, staring at the ceiling, his eyes unblinking.

"Uhh...you didn't come get me after she left, so I figured I'd give you some time, and..."

Will didn't move.

"Will, you're scaring me. Is this like...that time? Will, please—"

Will blinked, then looked over. He grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, Rissa, I was a bit lost in my thoughts. I'm okay, you don't have to worry." He sat up, moving towards the edge of the bed.

Marissa moved closer, eyeing him suspiciously. Then she reached out and gave him a tight hug.

He hugged back.

They parted, and she frowned at him. "Don't do that again, Will. I couldn't...not again..." she trailed off, looking down at the floor.

Will stood up, this time being the one to initiate a hug. "Hey, hey, I said not to worry. I'm fine, see? And I'm way tougher than before, something like this isn't going to get me down!" But then why does it feel like I really fucked something up badly?

She shook free of the embrace, frowning at him.

He mussed her hair. "Stop it, you're way too young to be worrying about an old man like me." he grinned more widely.

"You're only two years older!" she said, stamping her foot. She stuck her tongue out at him. "But since you are okay, I gotta ask...was that Alaina? Bishop? Because I ran over to look out the window after she left and it looked kinda like her, but her hair and her outfit were all different, and—"

"Yeah, it was her all right," said Will, sighing.

"Oh my god, that's so awesome!" Marissa said, her voice laden with excitement. "I mean, I knew you were in student council with her and all, but I know you never really wanted to do that and it's not like you really hang out or anything, but I'm such a big fan and I wish I had maybe half—no, even a quarter!—of her acting and singing ability, and oh man, when I tell my friends she was at my house, Will, this is like, the coolest thing that's ever happened to me!"

1...45678...20