Taking The Class Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he likes it," said Don, who was also sinking comfortably into the couch, having just finished taking a selfie overlooking the club.

"Great choice, Tiff," said Will.

She beamed up at Will from her seat on the couch, continuing to hold his right hand inside her cleavage using both arms while she leaned against him.

"So uhh, you two..." said Daniel, looking back and forth between the nesting place of Will's hand and his friend's face.

"You didn't tell them?" asked Tiffany, seeing the evident confusion. "But it's been such a long time, Will! Oh, that's so hot, keeping our relationship from your friends like that!" She stroked the thumb of his captured hand. Her voice turned coquettish. "And you even had me get Daddy to put them on the VIP list last month."

Daniel goggled at her from his stool, completely speechless.

Don looked at Will over the top of Tiffany's head, then made a cutting gesture across his throat.

Vinnie was looking down at the DJ and bobbing his head in time to the music as the bass pulsed.

This place is dead to us now, I think. He grudgingly opened his eyes to look at the older girl.

A lascivious look passed over her face, and she ran her pink-painted nails over his crotch before starting to stroke him through his pants. "I'm not sure they believe it, though," she said with a different kind of grin, letting his captive arm slip away. Tiffany looked up at him, her gray eyes dancing with excitement, and squashed her bosom between her arms. Her breasts bulged from the increased pressure, nearly popping out of her dress.

Will maintained eye contact. Why is she so worked up tonight? Is she trying to show off because I didn't reply to her messages for a few days?

"Maybe we should show them how close we've gotten," she said, nodding her head up and down quickly. "I could suck your cock if you want. They can watch." She brought her tongue out of her mouth briefly, moistening her lips as she looked down at the effect she was having on him. Then she reached for his zipper.

Don choked on his soda.

Daniel goggled harder.

Vinnie had torn his gaze away from the club's main attraction, his head rotating back to give Will a pitying look.

This was either a very bad idea, or a very good idea. But probably very bad considering how tired I am. Will took hold of the small hand that was now dragging the zipper of his khakis slowly downward. "Not now, Tiff."

She frowned.

He kissed her hand. "I don't want to show you off. You're not a toy," Will continued, stroking her jawline with his now only partially-captured hand.

Her expression lit up once more, her eyes gleaming at him like she was star-struck, then she glared cutely at the other occupants of the room.

I think that's the 'why are you still here, get the fuck out' look. I better give her a push... "Tiff, if you help the guys out now then we can have some alone time, and—"

"So you mean, if I—then... Okay! Danny, you first. Stand up and look out at the crowd." She got to her feet and raced over to the window. "Hurry up! C'mon!"

"It's Daniel," said a sullen Daniel as he turned to the window, standing next to the diminuative nineteen year-old. "What am I doing now?"

Tiffany stared out at the crowd, ignoring the question. She squinted. "Okay, let's see... That girl over there at the bar," she pointed, and Daniel's eyes followed, "the one in the red halter top."

"Okay, she's hot. What now?"

"Go talk to her, she'll like you."

"She what? How—Ow! What the fuck?"

Tiffany moved her heel off his foot. "Just do it! Go on, shoo! Go! Who's next? You, Donny." She beckoned him over, tapping her bare foot against the warm tile.

Daniel gave his brainy friend a look that said, "Bruh, what's the deal?"

Will gave him a nod. It'll be fine, just go with it.

He must have gotten his point across, because Daniel was out the door soon after. The moments that the door was open allowed the fullness of the club's atmosphere back into the room, and Will found himself start to bob his own head in time with the beats, continuing even after the room had been sealed up once more.

Vinnie noticed and gave him a grin.

He grinned back. This is starting to wake me up a little, but I'm still not sure if there will be anything left of me tomorrow.

"Who do you got for me?" said Don. He'd risen to stand in the spot his friend had vacated.

"Um... Just her over there, the one in the tan skirt with the blue top—"

"The redhead? Niice," said Don.

Prez? Will bolted to his feet, moving forward to get a better look.

"Whoa, dude," said Don, glancing over at him, "I know you're joining the redhead revolution now, but this one's mine. Plus I think you're ticking your girlfriend off."

Will opened his mouth to retort, but his friend was already out the door. He gave one last quick look out the window. Not her, that girl's way too tall and her hair is dyed. Ugh, Prez would never come here anyway. What am I thinking? He ran a hand through his hair.

Then he looked over and down. Tiffany was staring up at him with big eyes.

"I'm just going to go out and have some fun. You were a good friend, Will, it's been an honor."

That's feeling a bit too realistic right now.

"So, you like redheads now?" asked Tiffany as the door clicked shut.

I can't tell if she's mad or if she's upset or what even is that expression?

"Well, no, it's not—I mean..." The short girl grabbed his left hand, pulling him back towards the couch with gentle tugs. He sat down again, looking out over the club briefly before his companion's presence demanded his attention.

Tiffany didn't hesitate, straddling his waist. Her dress was tight enough that it rode up, exposing the faint reflection of a pink g-string on the window. "Because if you like redheads," she said, "now that's totally cool!" She pulled a few locks of straight, shoulder-length hair into her hand and started twining it around her fingers, holding it up to his face. "I was just thinking about dyeing my hair this week, and if you like red then it works out perfectly! What kinda red? Like, suuper bright red or—"

Is she serious? That's wild, but I don't know if I want to be responsible for her making more bad life choices...

"—Or, like, orange-red, or—"

Will raised his hands and gently placed them on her waist, feeling her smooth skin under the thin, black fabric. He stroked his thumbs back and forth.

She trailed off, distracted by the sensation, before beginning to slowly rock her hips in time with his thumbs. She dropped the hair, raising her hands to his shoulders.

"Tiff," Will said. "You know how some nights I stop by and we just hang out? I was hoping tonight could be one of those nights. I'm exhausted." He tipped his head against the back of the couch, looking at her out of the bottom edges of his half-shut eyes.

"So...dark red?" she grinned impishly at him. She stopped rocking.

Her smile was infectious, and he grinned back despite himself. Darker red has kinda been my thing this week... "Tiff, you know you don't have to dye your hair for me, right?"

She blew a raspberry at him. "I know that, dummy. This is to annoy Daddy. He's been a real jerk lately. He took away my car this week!""

"Again?" asked Will. "What was it this time?" Probably another speeding ticket.

"Weell," she stretched the word out and began drawing circles on his chest with a finger. "I may have gotten another ticket. But it was wayy less this time, I was only fifteen over!"

"That's still a lot, Tiff." He brought his head back upright, catching her doodling finger and kissing it. "You should drive more safely."

She giggled. "I know, I know, but I can't help it! I just get so excited sometimes!" She bounced her butt on his thighs.

"I know you do," he said. He pressed his fingers into her wiggling backside, prompting more giggles. "Promise me you'll try to drive safer, and I'll tell you what color I think your hair should be."

She pouted. "Fiine, I promise. But only because it's you, Will." After the solemn moment was over, her exuberance returned. "Now tell me! What color? Magenta?"

He wrapped his arms around her and leaned in so he could speak right into her ear. "I think your hair is cute the way it is." He stroked the back of her head.

"Stop," she slapped his chest, blushing lightly as she hid her face in his shoulder. "You can't do that! You know how sensitive my ears are!"

"I do," he said, just before he nipped at the top of her ear.

She groaned.

"No dye, okay?"

"Okaay. You know, Will, for someone who said he doesn't want to fuck me silly tonight, you sure are making me kinda horny."

"Sorry, it's a bad habit. I can't help wanting to bully pretty girls a little bit."

Tiffany gave him a disapproving look. "So I'm only pretty now? Maybe you have lost interest in me..." She shifted in his arms, rising up on her knees. Then she pressed his face into her cleavage.

I can't breathe, but this is pretty nice right now.

"Is this bringing back any memories? You spent a lot of time like this last weekend—well, part of you did anyway."

Will licked the exposed skin in front of his mouth before pressing her hips away from him.

She took the hint, backing up slightly and looking at him. She had a nervous grin twitching on her face.

She's a lot more scared than she lets on. She really thought I abandoned her. Damn, I got so wrapped up in this thing with Prez this week. I wonder how many other messages and calls I ignored?

"Tiffany," he said after a moment. He pulled her hips towards him and planted a soft kiss on her lips when she came close enough. "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to ignore you. I'm not tired of you. We're friends, right? Friends, and not a guy and his toy. You can even appraise me if you want, I'm serious."

She sighed, coming back down and leaning her head on his shoulder once again. She put her arms around his neck, resting against him. "I know," she said in a small voice. "I know, but you didn't reply for like, a whole week. And it's...with every other guy...after they—"

"Shh," he said, rubbing his fingers on her back in a slow circle. "Let's not go there today. I've been a bad friend this week, but I'll make it right. I'm not tired of you, but I am really tired tonight. How about we talk for a while and you can catch me up on the latest Tiffany Stanton news and gossip, then we can call your friends up? I have an idea for a game that I think we can have some fun with."

She was silent for a moment, breathing against his neck. "Can we cuddle while we talk?" Tiffany asked. "You're the only guy who cuddles me without groping my boobs every five seconds."

Will maintained a neutral tone. "...Can I grope them before we start cuddling?"

She snickered, slapping his shoulder lightly after she pulled away from it, regaining some of her unstoppable energy. "You can if you tell me who made you so tired. It must be a girl, right? Is she pretty? Does she have boobs like mine? Oh, does she go to your school? That's so unfair, I wish I went to your school so we could hang out every day."

Will brought his hands up to her chest and began to softly knead the undersides of her breasts. "Hm, I suppose I can tell you some of it. Do you remember Macbeth last week..."

* * *

"Are you fucking serious, dude?"

"The Legend! It strikes again!"

"Bruh."

Will's friends had returned after a couple hours, pausing to talk outside before knocking on the opaque metal door since they had no keycard to open it.

He wasn't the one who had let them in, however. Instead, a leggy brunette, clad in a neon green thong with a matching bra over her her small breasts, had cracked the door just enough for them to squeeze through.

"Hold on, he's almost done. I think?" said Tiffany, wearing only a tiny pink g-string and sitting on the sofa, facing away from them.

More stools had been added to the room since they'd left, and playing cards and chips were strewn about the table. Articles of clothing were similarly scattered around the room. Five girls, all naked save for the upper and lower halves of their underwear, sat in varying positions around the table, all looking on in awe. The new arrivals went almost entirely unnoticed.

"Oh, shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" A black-haired beauty sat astride Will's face where he lay on the sofa. She shivered and trembled as he held her tightly by her hips, fingers visibly pressing into her flesh. "Fuuuuuuuck!" Suddenly she spasmed, setting her large, naked breasts jiggling.

Will remained fully clothed, seeming very relaxed with the entire setup.

"I think that's one of the dancers from downstairs," commented Vinnie. "She was off to the left of the stage..."

"That's Carla," said Tiffany. "We're playing clit poker and she just won. Again."

"How is he so good at this?" asked another girl they didn't recognize. "I didn't believe it when you told me. It's insane. Actually doesn't make sense."

"He's my friend, Jill," replied Tiffany with a bright, happy smile on her face. "Of course he's the best."

"Bruh," said Daniel again. He blinked, then looked around for the hundredth time since entering the room.

"Will, dude, I think Daniel's brain broke. Not that it was working great before, but he's having a life-threatening bruh moment now," said Don. "I thought we'd all had pretty solid nights, but this is on another level. Thanks, by the way, Tiffany, that girl was scorching hot."

"No problem," she replied distractedly.

"Daniel wanted to say thanks too, before he went full 'bruh'."

"Sure, sure," she replied, mesmerized by Will.

"It's so weird, watching it happen," another girl said. "And I'm still tingling. Was I like—"

She cut off as Carla screamed, convulsed, and then sank back onto her haunches before she tipped bonelessly towards the table.

Before anyone else could react, Will's right hand shot out, catching her under the arm, and he sat up, clutching her to his chest. He ran a hand through the back of her long black hair, then caught sight of his friends.

"Oh, hey, guys. You have fun tonight?"

* * *

"Will, you're a fucking god, dude. I speak for all of us when I say that The Legend will never be questioned again."

"Your face looked like a fucking glazed donut, man."

"Hey, don't mention donuts or you'll make Daniel hungry again."

"Has he even talked since we left?" asked Will, looking at their driver through the mirror.

Daniel's eyes remained fixed on the road as he piloted his car back from the city.

"He'll come around," said Don, "he's still trying to rationalize the distance between him and you. It's one thing when we go out and you snag a pair of cute twins or a pair of friends—that's maybe down to luck. The time you went home with that girl and it turned out she was that new swimsuit magazine cover model, okay, that was cool. But this was... You had six fucking girls... What game were you even playing? And how..."

Will massaged his jaw briefly. "Well, it started off something like this..."

* * *

"And then, once you've won enough times to get down to your underwear, if you win again then you get to have Will eat you out. What do you think?" said Tiffany from her spot on the couch next to the recumbent Will—who was the only male in the room. She looked around at the assembled group of girls. "It sounds super fun, right?" She bounced up and down.

"Tiff, this is what you dragged me up here for?" asked Carla, a grimace of disgust on her face contrasting the temptation and sexiness she presented in her strappy, revealing black bra and matching miniskirt. "If you wanted to get your boy-toy some action—"

"He's not my toy!" said Tiffany, hands curling into fists at her side. "He's my friend! And Will is the best. The best. I invited you up because I thought you'd have fun, but if you don't wanna play..." she trailed off, her eyes narrowing.

"No, I understand what she's saying," said Will. He opened his eyes, then turned his head to face the others, giving them a smirk. Then he focused on the girl who'd last spoken. "I don't blame you, Carla. You don't know me, none of you know me; all you have is Tiff's word that this will be fun. So I'll tell you what: out of the five of you, pick any one of you. Come over here, sit on the couch with me, and I'll give you one kiss.

Carla's eyebrows indicated her skepticism.

"If, after that kiss, whoever it is doesn't manage to convince the rest of you to play within thirty seconds, I will go outside, naked, and dance up on stage with the DJ."

Eyes turned, looking out the window at the spot he'd gestured to. A couple of the girls—a tall brunette and a shorter, plump-looking African American—giggled.

Carla's doubting expression intensified. "You trying to impress me or something? {Great, another delusional guy.}"

"Nah," said Will. "If I wanted to do that, I'd say that I won't even move my back off this couch." He winked at her. "And it'll be easy."

The dancer's face twisted into a feral smile. "Easy, huh? Girls, do you mind if I show this boy how not-easy I am?" She looked around.

Nobody objected.

She rose from her stool, approaching the couch. Her grin widened with each step. "I'm going to rock your world, and then I'm going to enjoy watching you shake your little thing on stage."

Tiffany giggled.

Carla sat gingerly on the edge of the couch, next to Will's waist. She gave a victorious look back at the rest of the girls, then brushed her hair over her ear to make sure it didn't block their view before leaning over him.

Will remained still, watching her come closer but not changing his smirk.

Then it happened. Her lips closed in, touching his, and, like a coiled snake, he struck. His hands encircled her, one going to the back of her head and the other staying on her side, blocking the details from the spectators.

Tiffany watched from next to Will's feet, chewing on her bottom lip.

Time passed, but nobody looked away from the spectacle.

At last, Will removed his roaming hands from her body, bringing them back to rest at her sides and permitting Carla to break the embrace at her leisure.

She didn't.

Their lips remained locked to each other for a while longer, Will now passively receiving the aggression of the young woman who had maneuvered her body astride him.

Finally, she moved her head back. She gasped, taking in big, heaving breaths, and rested her head on his chest. His hand came up and swept her hair away from her face.

"You're an incredible kisser, Carla," murmured Will. He rested his hand on her back.

After more time passed, she finally regained her senses and slowly sat up, still straddling Will's waist. She was still panting lightly.

"Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me." she said, her head whipping around to look at Tiffany.

The smaller girl sat there, a silly grin covering her entire face. "The best, right?" was all she said in reply.

Carla's gaze swiveled around to the four awestruck girls. The dark brown skin of her face was still flushed, and, in a decisive tone, she said, "We're definitely playing."

* * *

"And that's without your Skill? Unreal," said Don after Will had finished his story.

The car was silent for a while. Will closed his eyes. At least I got to chill out a bit. Those girls were cute as hell.