Taking The Class Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will accepted the sandwich. Is this really Alaina? It feels a bit weird having her be this affectionate. "Thanks," he said. Maybe more than just a bit weird. He brought it to his mouth.

An explosion of zesty flavors rocked him. His eyes widened, and he looked down at the sandwich. He looked over at Alaina, who was watching him carefully.

He chewed, then took another bite before he was even finished swallowing.

Before he knew what had happened, the sandwich was gone.

He looked around in confusion. What the hell?

"What did you think?" asked Alaina in a shy voice.

What do I think? Will blinked. "What the hell, did I get mugged. Where did my sandwich go?"

Alaina gave him a confused look of her own.

"I think I'm going to need another one," said Will.

Alaina smiled happily. "So you liked it?"

"I'm not some kind of sandwich inspector or anything—obviously that would be ridiculous—but that was amazing," said Will, eyeing the lunch bag. "You, uh... You got any more of them in there?"

The redhead smirked at him. "I only made enough for each of us to have one." She pulled the last sandwich out of the bag and handed it to him. "I'll leave it up to you to decide what to do with it," she said, licking her lips.

Leave it up to me, huh? So I could eat this right now if I wanted? Tempting, but not that much fun afterwards. I think her plan is more like this... He began to slowly unwrap the foil. "So it's up to me, is it?" he asked teasingly. "I sure am hungry. It'd take a lot of persuading to—mmf."

Alaina pulled him down for a toe-curling kiss. She let him up after some amount of time and licked her lips. "How do you still taste like blueberries? Whatever. How's that for persuading?" She looked at him innocently.

"Hmm," Will said, drawing out the sound. "I suppose for that I could spare a bite." He held the sandwich up to her mouth.

Alaina stared into his eyes as she took a very small bite. "Mmm," she cooed. She finished chewing, then moved in to take another bite while maintaining eye contact.

He pulled the sandwich back. "I'm suddenly feeling very hungry again..." he said, looking down at the sandwich.

His girlfriend pouted, staring at his lips. "Do you need more persuading?"

Will frowned. "No, I don't think there's any—mmf!"

The kiss this time had him instantly and painfully erect as a quartet of tongues gently stroked every side of his own tongue.

Will sighed. "Okay, one more bite."

Alaina took another too-small bite while grinning up at him. "Mmm," she moaned, closing her eyes as she swallowed.

Will forgot to pull the sandwich away, and she took another tiny bite. "Thanks," she purred.

He pulled the sandwich away.

"More persuading?" Alaina pouted. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you didn't care if I ate at all and just wanted to kiss me."

* * *

"Ohmygosh, stoop!" Tiffany whined. "How are you even making your sandwich last that long? Laina, you're too sexy! I'm sooo wet!"

Alaina lunged forward and captured the last small bite of the sandwich—along with Will's fingers—in her mouth. She swallowed without chewing, then began to suck suggestively on his fingers.

So this is what it's like having Alaina in girlfriend mode? Terrifying. I feel like the slightest touch is enough to make me cum right now.

As though reading his mind, Alaina moved her head back, then looked down and licked her lips. "Save that for me for later," she said.

"Laaaiinaa!" cried Tiffany. "C'mon! Plus, we're just about there."

Alaina blew a raspberry at her. "Alright, I'll have mercy on both of you—this time." She grabbed the foil out of Will's hand and tossed it into her lunch bag. Then she turned to look at him. "What do you think, Will? Good first lunch as my boyfriend?"

He nodded silently. I don't know if I can handle the kind of teasing that my usual comeback would probably get me right now.

She grinned. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? No, that can't be, I just had your tongue a minute ago."

Tiffany whimpered. "Laina, please," she begged.

Alaina sniffed. "Huh, you weren't kidding. I can smell how turned on you are."

Will frowned, but he took in a big breath. It smells like...coconut? His eyes widened. "How is that even possible?"

Tiffany sniffed repeatedly. "Hey, that's kinda cool! It smells just like my conditioner! Wait, you mean I smell like that now?" she squeaked the last part.

"Guess so," said Alaina in a smug tone.

"Tiff, you don't even have to buy perfume or anything anymore," Will commented. "If you just walk around this turned on all the time, people will come up to you and tell you how good you smell."

Tiff blushed a little and giggled. "That'd be sooo embarrassing!"

The car pulled up next to Will's.

"Don't take long," Alaina breathed hotly into his ear.

Is she trying to make me cum in my pants? "I'll be back in a sec." He stepped out, carrying his previous night's clothes, loafers, and the lunch bag. After depositing everything into his trunk, he returned to his seat.

Alaina attached his hand to hers, and Tiffany's car started off once more.

The car reached the parking lot next to the school's football field. Tiffany drove up to a spot behind the bleachers. "Oookay, we're here," she said, her ebullient attitude fading a bit.

Alaina unbuckled herself and leaned forward between the seats. "Don't worry, Tiff, we'll hang out after this, alright? We're friends now. You can call or message me any time you get bored or wanna talk. And I'll do the same."

The sound of kissing filled the car.

Will looked around to ensure that nobody was paying particular attention to the car from outside, then used the opportunity to grab his girlfriend's butt. How is her butt even this amazing? It's like, big, but not flabby. Squishy, but also firm. Truly a paradox wrapped in a tight pair of jeans.

"Will, if you could give us a minute," said Alaina.

I can feel her rolling her eyes at me. "Don't mind me, just doing some maintenance back here."

"Maintenance?!" Alaina spluttered before she was kissed again.

He began kneading small circles with his thumbs. After a moment, he rubbed his thumb along her denim-covered crotch.

Alaina moaned, wiggling her butt back and forth.

Does that mean she wants more or less? He repeated the motion.

His girlfriend squirmed, pressing back into his hand.

She was accusing Tiff of being horny all the time, but she seems pretty worked up herself so far today. He continued working her over until her hands reached back and grabbed his.

Alaina returned to the backseat and stared lustily at him. "You're a dead man when we get back to my house later," she growled. "It'll be from dehydration. Let's go watch this fucking game." She stormed out of the car.

"Wow," said Will as he watched her make her way towards the bleachers before stopping to glare back at the car. "Um, I'll come around the front to say bye."

He opened his door and stepped out, then walked around to the driver's side.

Tiffany had her window down. "Bye, Will," she said smiling up at him.

He leaned in the window to give her a kiss. And fondle her boobs a little. But only a little.

Tiffany giggled into his mouth. "Stooop!" She grinned happily despite her protest.

"I can tell you like that sweatshirt," Will said conspiratorially, leaning on his hands against the window frame. "If she never gets it back, the next time you wear it I'm willing to claim I've never seen it before."

"Thanks, Will." said Tiffany. She closed her hand over one of his. "You're the best."

"Better than Laina?" he teased.

Tiffany moved in closer. "Don't tell her I said so, but your blueberry tastes a tiny bit better than hers. Like, just a teensy little bit." She gave him a quick kiss. "Okay, I don't wanna make her mad. Talk to you later!"

He gave her another kiss. Just to make sure. "Later, Tiff." He pulled out of the car, and Tiffany looked at him for another moment before she started to drive away.

Chapter 3: Saturday Afternoon, 1:47PM

"Whoa," came a quiet voice from behind him.

Will turned and spotted a pair of boys in band uniforms staring after Tiffany's car. This feels like a time when I should be a role model. He approached them. They look familiar. Hm. Sophomores. Yeah, I remember. "Hey, guys," he said, coming to stand a little too close to them. "Tony, right? And... Chris?"

Tony and Chris exchanged excited looks. "Yeah! {Whoa, he knows my name? 10%} How'd you know?" asked Tony. "And who was that babe? {You were totally makin' out through the window! 10%} She one of—"

"Tony, Tony," said Will in a soothing manner. "As the vice president of the student council, I take it as an important responsibility to know everyone at the school. As for who that young woman was, she's a very good friend of mine."

"You bangin' her, too?" asked Chris, staring up at him in awe.

I'm gonna have to have a talk with Don, this is really getting out of control. "Chris, I don't intend to be mean when I say this, but that's an incredibly rude thing to ask. What people do in private is nobody's business but their own. How would you like it, for instance, if people started asking Katie Holcomb what she was doing after the dance last Friday?"

Chris's eyes bugged out. "How'd you—"

"Let's not worry about that, eh? At least she had a good time at the dance." Will said, giving him a friendly grin and clapping him on the shoulder, where he allowed his hand to linger. "You guys are still young, so I'll take it upon myself to be a good role model. When it comes to anything related to girls, the key words should always be respect and discretion." His look grew serious, and his grip tightened on the boy's shoulder. "And always use protection. Got it?"

The boys gulped and nodded.

Will's lazy grin returned, and he released his hand. "Great, I knew you looked like smart guys. You ever have any questions about that kind of thing, you can come ask me any time." He glanced over to his left and spotted Alaina standing, arms crossed and foot tapping. "Anyway, I need to get going. Great chatting with you. Say hi to the first chair trumpet for me." He winked and turned to head back towards his girlfriend.

"Whoa, who's she?" he heard Tony whisper behind him.

Will grinned. It's crazy how nobody recognizes her without her glasses.

"Friends of yours?" asked Alaina when he returned, looking slightly annoyed.

"Nope," said Will. He ran a hand through his hair. "They're, uh... Well, I suppose you could say they're just kids who could use a positive influence." He grinned more widely.

She rolled her eyes and started towards the bleachers again. "Yeah, right. Teaching them how to pick up girls or something?"

Will chuckled, following next to her on her right. "Something like that."

A smaller hand gripped his left, and he looked over.

"What?" asked Alaina, her face a pinkish hue.

"I figured you'd be a bit more detached in public. Or, at least, at school," said Will, looking around.

"I'll be how I want to be," said Alaina. She grinned. "New Alaina. Starting yesterday."

"Huh." This feels like another one of those things I missed.

Alaina's forehead creased, and she looked up at him. "I mean, unless you don't want to—"

"No, no," said Will, gripping her hand. "If you want to show off what a catch your boyfriend is then I won't stop you."

She laughed and leaned into him. "Thanks, Will. Y'know, I was afraid this might be awkward, but it's...not."

"Nah, I'm never awkward," Will said humbly. They rounded the corner of the bleachers and he scanned the scene. "Awkward would be if Spencer Moran's new girlfriend Sofia was sitting next to the guys."

Alaina stiffened beside him.

"She's not, though," said Will, continuing to search avidly despite Alaina slapping his arm. "Oh, there they are."

Daniel and Don were seated at the far end of the moderately-crowded bleachers in the front row. Who's that girl Don's talking to? Don't tell me he has a girlfriend now, too?

"I expected them to be up at the top playing with their phones or something," said Alaina. She resumed her walk along the walkway at the bottom of the bleachers, thumb wrestling playfully with Will as they moved.

"They're both big into sports, especially if Vin's..." He trailed off as he checked the scoreboard. "Huh."

A massive crack sounded from the field, followed by a whistle which drew their attention. Ah.

Vinnie popped up off the grass on the field nearby with more agility than someone of his size should be capable of. He extended a hand down to help up a player on the ground and hauled him up, then reached down to pick up the guy's helmet. The other player seemed dazed, tottering on his feet, but he accepted Vinnie's gift.

"Time out," came a voice over the loudspeaker.

"Will, I'm not really a sports person," said Alaina, tugging on his hand. "But football scores don't usually look like that, do they?"

Will tore his gaze away from the field and looked down at his girlfriend. "No, I think Vin's taking today's game a bit more seriously than usual."

"Yeah, but..." Alaina trailed off, looking between the scoreboard and the field. "I didn't think our team was that good?"

"According to Vin, it's not. Usually. But football's a team game. And Vin's all about teamwork, and team play, and sportsmanship. And he plays to have fun. So he doesn't really go all out, because he doesn't want to carry the team—not fun for him. He just trains enough that he probably could if he felt like it." Will frowned at the field again. "Something's changed though, and Vin's—Oh wow, did he just get benched?"

Vinnie was jogging over to the team's bench, where the entire rest of the team seemed split between treating him as a messiah or a leper. He took a seat on the bench and placed his helmet under him before guzzling from his water bottle.

"Hey, Will!" yelled a female voice from high up in the bleachers.

Will turned away from the field and squinted up, shielding his eyes against the sun. "Oh hey, Tracy," he called back, waving with his free hand. "Donna, too." He squinted. "Evan, is that you? Nice hat!"

"Thanks, man!"

His girlfriend gripped his hand tighter, prompting him to look down.

She gave him a look with one eyebrow raised and gestured with her head.

"No, they're just a couple girls from the grade below us who I've talked to a couple times. What? I didn't!"

Alaina rolled her eyes and smirked at him.

"Yo, Alaina! You made it!" called Don as they got closer. "Our very own Princess Charming." He snickered. "Hey, Will, glad you're here, dude."

The stocky brunette sitting next to Don turned and whispered to him. Don nodded.

Will and Alaina came to stand in front of them.

"Let me see it," said Alaina, holding out her free hand.

"C'mon, really?" said Don. He made a face at her.

Alaina stared him down.

"Bruhhh," said Daniel. He stood up from the end of the bench and came over to throw an arm around Will, separating him from his girlfriend with an an aura of aggressively-applied body spray. His greasy-haired friend spun them around until they were facing the field. "You see what Vin's been doin'? You shoulda heard the sounds, bruh, they were fuckin' vicious."

"Yeah, I heard the last one," said Will, watching as the clock continued to tick down after a pass was deemed incomplete by the referee. He turned to his friend. "What happened?"

"Will. Bruh. You gotta hear this from me, nobody else is gonna tell it as good."

* * *

The fuckin' thing was practically over before it started. I never seen anything like it in all my years watchin' Vin play sports.

Huh?

Yeah, he's gonna be out for the rest of it, no doubt. Mercy rule, bruh. Yeah, lemme fuckin' tell the—

What the fuck, now this chick of yours thinks she's gonna tell me how to—

Don, shut the fuck up.

We were gettin' here just as the game's about to start and Vin's up against the fence here with Rita—That's his girl there. We come over and she's layin' a big smacker on him. Then she's like a fuckin' drill sergeant, yellin' at him to get out there and fuckin' destroy those pussies.

Bruh, I'm tellin' you, that's a fuckin' direct quote. Swear to fuckin' God.

See? She's fuckin' agreein' with me!

You know I'm not gonna lie to you, bruh.

The other team's got this gigantic fuckin' guy on their line. Prolly benches almost as much as me—the guy's goin' fuckin' beast mode just standin' around. First play of the game, Vin put him on his ass. Goes through him, sacks the QB. Guy's fuckin' out. Had to go in with the fuckin' salts and everything.

What? Nah, both of 'em are out. Vin had to fuckin' carry the big guy off the field.

Yeah, I'm tellin' you, they woulda needed a fuckin' forklift or some shit otherwise.

What? The fuck am I gonna go out on the field to help move some guy in the middle of a fuckin' game?

Yeah, I coulda, but Vin had it under control.

What the—lemme tell the fuckin' story!

Game was basically over after that. Other team's line was so terrified of Vin they were pissin' their fuckin' pants any time he looked at 'em.

Yeah, I told Don to get you over here after the first play. Gotta be here to represent our boy in the—

Look, you gonna let me—

Aight, bruh, I'm done.

I can't tell the fuckin' story if she's gonna—

* * *

"Was any part of that factual?" asked Alaina, turning to look at Don, who was struggling mightily not to laugh.

Rita had already lost that battle as she rocked with laughter, having pulled the hood of her sweatshirt up and over her head—presumably to block out Daniel's comical gesturing after her ability to breathe had already been placed in jeopardy by his storytelling.

"Bruh, if you're gonna bring your chick around with you, at least get her under control," said Daniel. "I'm tired of—"

"Hey, Daniel, let's take a little walk and catch up, bud," Will said, cutting his friend off before he could further rouse the dragon's ire. "It feels like ages since we've hung out, doesn't it?" He started walking his friend back the way he'd just come in.

"Bruhh, I know exactly whatchu mean," said Daniel. He broke away and stretched his arms over his head, letting out a powerful yawn. "Every time we been about to hang out or whatever lately, some crazy shit always happens. And then the whole thing this past week..." He sighed. "Will, I miss the old days, back when shit was simple, y'na'mean?"

He's not wrong. "Yeah, things have been pretty crazy lately, haven't they?" Will turned and leaned against the fence in front of the bleachers, looking out over the field as play continued. "Sorry, you guys must've been helping Alaina out a bit this week, huh?"

Daniel reclined himself against the fence, facing back towards the bleachers. "Bruh, you fuckin' serious right now?" He gave Will a disgusted look. "Don't fuckin' apologize. None-a that shit was your fault. And you woulda done the same for any-a us. You don't ever gotta apologize for bein' our friend—for bein' my friend."

Will stared out onto the field, watching the still-scoreless opposing team struggle closer to their first points. "Thanks, bud," he said after a minute.

1...34567...62