Taking The Class Pt. 04

Story Info
A peaceful, idyllic weekend of relaxation.
209.4k words
4.9
13.9k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Saturday Morning, 8:54AM

She felt something move by her foot.

Tiff looked towards the end of the bed and spotted a person-sized bulge creeping towards her under the covers. She resisted giggling, her eyes darting up at her other lover lying in front of her.

He wouldn't! Tiff felt a kiss along the instep of her left foot, then another one along her ankle. Nooo! He knows I get horny super easy right after I wake up!

She rolled onto her back and clenched her hands. Will! You know I totally suck at staying quiet when I cum! You're gonna make me wake Laina up!

The kisses continued to rise up her legs, alternating from thigh to thigh when they passed her knees. She squirmed as the ticklish sensation turned into a pleasurable one.

Tiff turned her head to her right. I really wanna kiss her.

Her lips pressed together as Will began tracing her vulva with his tongue. Then his hands slid underneath and squeezed her butt.

Her head turned again to look up at the ceiling as a jolt ran through her body. She prepared herself for his tongue to start—

But it didn't. Instead, he continued to tease her.

She attempted to raise the sheet so she could give him some encouragement, but it was trapped by Laina's arm next to her. Nooo! Laina, you can't do this to me! Her hand ran down and began to play with her clit for a moment before Will swatted it away and covered the area to prevent further interruption of his teasing.

Tiff placed her hand against her mouth and choked off the tiny moan that had started to come out. Will! His tongue dipped slightly inside her and caused her hips to thrust.

But then it retreated. Just as she began to frown, she felt a finger brush against her clit.

Tiffany barely stifled another moan. I'm not gonna be able to stay quiet much longer. Will, you dummy, hurry up!

As if reading her mind, Will suddenly went all out. His fingers gently traced over her clit, and his tongue went to work just how he knew she liked it.

She squeaked, her wide eyes moving to look over at the girl sleeping next to her. She's so pretty! I can't... I don't wanna hold back!

Minutes after waking up, Tiffany Stanton kissed the first girl she'd ever gone to bed with and came so hard that her mind went blank for a brief moment.

* * *

Will grinned as he felt Tiffany shivering and shuddering under his covert ministrations. He gave her a few more licks as she moaned. How does she taste like coconut now? That's new. He began moving towards his next sleepy-headed victim. Last night was incredible. At first I thought Alaina was trying to set up some kind of threesome for me, but that was pretty obviously not the case with how hot Tiff was for her.

I never thought Tiff was into girls, either, but Alaina is incredibly sexy. He began kissing around the navel of a certain redhead girl's torso. Must have been something that happened between Wednesday and Friday. Why can't I remember anything from then, anyway? Did I hit my head or something?

A pleased cooing began emanating from somewhere higher up the bed. Did she wake up from Tiff's moaning or something else? I'll have to ask and see if she gets flustered. He trailed his lips down lower and began kissing in a narrowing circle around Alaina's clit.

"Oh fuck, it's too early for this," he heard her say from above the covers after gasping for a breath. "Will—mmf!"

Perfect timing, Tiff.

Will tentatively drove a finger against Alaina's slit. She thrust against him. She's protesting, but she sure is wet and eager.

He lapped gently at her clit, and now both girls were moaning. Coconut is good, but blueberry is definitely my favorite. He moved further down her body and began licking up the juices he found. This is by far the greatest Quirk of all time. His tongue pushed inside. Now, where are you?

Something licked his tongue. There you are. I knew you wanted to play, even if it's early. He tangled his tongue with her... What even is it, anyway? What'd she call it? Shockachu? He tangled his tongue with her shockachu. More like a tongue, but whatever.

Her legs clamped around him as he continued making out with her pussy, and her moans intensified. When he started using his hands, she began to buck against his face. He managed to capture her shockachu and suck on it, and she screamed.

Wow, did it just disappear? Will gave her another lick.

Her legs went slack and she rolled away from him.

My work here is done. Yeah, just another ordinary morning for—

A hand reached down, grasped his head by his hair, and pulled.

Will came up out of the covers like a breaching whale, landing on Alaina's unoccupied side. Only when his head hit the pillow did her hand release him.

Then she shoved her tongue into his mouth.

He accepted the duel, running his hands over her naked torso—and holding one out behind her back to receive a high five from a giggling Tiffany—as he attempted to fend off her increasing number of tongues. She's gotten very good at this. His tongue was being given a hero's thanks by at least a dozen small, blueberry-flavored tongues now. Hm, she's clearly trying to make me hungry. When's the last time I ate, anyway? If Alaina and Tiff weren't here with me I'd be a lot more concerned about this missing time.

Eventually, she pulled her head back. In the light filtering through the window blinds, he could make out an only slightly-annoyed smile on her face.

"'Morning," he said, propping his head up on his left hand. He gave her a lazy grin and glanced at the clock on the nightstand. "Your secretary scheduled the next survey at nine. I'm pleased to report that—"

"I can't believe you're starting with that again so early," said Alaina. She pressed her hands over her face and leaned against his chest.

Will waggled his eyebrows at Tiffany, who pressed herself into Alaina's back.

"Laina, are you sure it's too early?" she asked with her mouth next to the other girl's ear.

"She's super wet," remarked Will.

"How are you both this fucking horny at—wait, it's already nine?" Alaina pulled her face away from him, nearly bashing Tiff with the back of her head. "Oops! Sorry, Tiff."

"Owie!" said Tiffany. She brought her hand up to her face. "Laina!"

Alaina's eyes widened and she started to carefully turn over. "Oh no! Tiff, I'm sorry, are you okay?"

Will rolled his eyes, but only once he was sure the redhead wasn't looking anymore.

"I..." Tiffany trailed off as Alaina finished rolling over. "I think I'm gonna need you to kiss it and make it all better," she said.

The sounds of kissing began to fill the room once more.

Will chuckled to himself. She's like a little kid sometimes. He reached over Alaina and began mischievously teasing Tiffany's upper breast.

"Laina!" said the shorter, more well-endowed girl as she broke away from the kiss. "First you headbutt me, now you're just gonna grope my boobs?"

Will pulled his hand back.

"It wasn't me!" Alaina whined.

"Uh huh. We'll see how you like it."

The sound of kissing resumed. Alaina moaned after a moment as Tiffany's hands returned the favor to the wrong person.

This is fun. Will grabbed Tiffany's butt, squeezed a couple times, then moved his hand away just as she began to purr her approval.

He let his fingers drift down Alaina's side until they neared one of the places he'd been licking earlier. When he began to brush his fingers across the sensitive spot, Alaina's hips jerked as she let out an especially insistent moan.

She tried to pull away from Tiffany, but the raven-haired girl had entangled her hands into the taller girl's reddish hair in order to hold their heads together.

Now this is teamwork. Will grinned as he slowly fingered his crush to another orgasm while she made out with the other girl.

Once Alaina released his finger with one final lick, he brought it to his mouth to enjoy the remaining blueberry flavor. Does she actually taste like blueberries or is this just in my head? Not entirely sure I care, I suppose.

"Alright," Alaina panted.

Tiffany gave her a quick kiss.

"I'm awake," Alaina continued.

Tiffany gave her another quick kiss.

"Tiff."

Tiffany gave her yet another quick kiss.

"You're cute."

Tiffany giggled and put her head up on the other girl's shoulder.

He waggled his eyebrows, then leaned down to plant a kiss on her lips. What started out as a quick kiss turned into a longer one until they pulled away, their eyes slightly glazed over.

"You taste like blueberries now, too?" she asked, licking her lips, a silly smile on her face.

"Why do you taste like coconut?" asked Will. I didn't even think of coconut as a flavor I really liked until just now. "Hold on, is it really coconut? I need another—mmf. Mmm. Yeah, that's some good coconut, all right. Uh, would it be insensitive for me to ask when or how that happened?"

Tiffany pulled back and looked at Alaina.

That's a worried look if I've ever seen one. Uh oh. Maybe I shouldn't have asked?

Alaina brought her face closer to Tiffany's and began whispering softly into her ear. As he watched, Tiffany frowned, nodded, continued frowning, giggled, nodded again, and then looked up and gave him a sly grin.

"It's a bit of a long story, Will," said Alaina. She turned over once more until she was facing him. Then she pressed her tongue into his mouth.

Will felt a refreshing feeling wash over him. Mmm that's nice. I was about to have to get up and go use the toilet.

Then she pushed him onto his back and draped herself over his left side.

This is just like last Saturday. Except with less clothes and more Tiff.

"Before we start..." Alaina trailed off. "Um, you..." She began to blush and pressed her face against his chest. "You like me, right? Like, not just as friends?"

Oh no. Is it? Ultra-cute Alaina? "Yup." Her mom must have tipped her off. Better just be as direct as possible so she doesn't over-think it.

Alaina sighed and pressed her lips to his shoulder, giving him a gentle kiss. "I thought so," she whispered. "And last night..." she continued in a more normal voice, "I, um, y-you know." She mumbled something else and then looked up at him, her entire face scarlet.

I really shouldn't mess with her. I shouldn't. But... "I think I missed that last part," he said, giving her a confused look.

Alaina pressed her entire face against him, somehow turning even more red.

"She wants you to be her boyfriend, dummy," said Tiffany, watching from the side with a smile.

"Is that true?" asked Will. I can't help myself.

Alaina nodded against his chest and murmured a muffled confirmation, but she made no move to raise her head.

Did I somehow do this over the past couple days and the shock was so great that I lost my memory of it? Past me, you're a genius. Whatever you did. "I'd like that," he said.

The redhead on his chest picked her face up, her blush already beginning to recede. "What do you mean I'd like that?" she said in a petulant voice. "Aren't you supposed to be overjoyed?"

Will rolled his eyes. "Alaina, has anyone ever told you that you're impossible to please?"

Tiffany giggled and moved her arms under the covers. "I dunno about that..."

Alaina blushed all over again.

Will chuckled. "Alright, so that's settled then: I'm your boyfriend now." He inclined his head to lay a kiss on the top of her hair. "Happy?"

She raised her head and stared at him. "Really?" she wrinkled her nose.

"Don't worry, the parade will start when we get outside," Will said, rubbing her arm. "I couldn't get much on such short notice, but—"

She snorted, then cut off her laughter by pressing her lips to his.

It was a sweeter, more tender kiss than he was expecting. This is nice. Is this a 'boyfriend' kiss? Hmm... He grabbed her butt under the covers with his free right hand.

The kiss intensified, and Alaina hugged herself against him.

There we go. This is a proper celebratory kiss. He slipped a finger between her legs and brushed against her dripping vulva. His mouth was suddenly filled with a dozen smaller, probing tongues that caressed him lovingly. Dating a girl with a Class like hers is a little weird, but also, as Tiff would say, suuuper awesome!

Alaina pulled back after another minute, giving him a look that he'd never seen before.

Will stared back. Wow. She really likes me. His body felt suddenly lighter as he lost himself in her brown eyes. His gaze was pulled away as Tiffany shifted in the background. "So if I'm your boyfriend, is Tiff your girlfriend?" he asked.

The girls looked at each other.

"She's a girl," said Alaina.

"And we are friends," said Tiff, giving the redhead a coy grin.

"I..." said Alaina, hesitating.

"Friends," said Tiffany, leaning in for a quick kiss, "that like," she moved in for another kiss, "kissing," they shared a longer kiss, "a..."

Alaina rolled over onto the smaller girl, laying over her as their tongues played between their mouths. "A lot," she whispered, looking down into Tiffany's gray eyes.

"But just friends, I think? For now?" said Tiffany. She closed her eyes and sucked Alaina into another deep kiss. "Really, really, close friends, right, Laina?"

Girls kissing doesn't usually do much for me, but this is definitely doing something. What the hell did I miss?

"I'd like that," said Alaina, returning the girl's grin.

"Yay!" said Tiffany. She gave Alaina another peck.

Will cleared his throat, causing both girls to look over at him. "So when you say it, it's fine. But when I say it—mmf."

Alaina lunged at him and did her best to give him a kiss-induced orgasm, making his toes curl.

He blinked when she pulled back. "No further questions," he said, trying to remember what his name was. "Wow."

"Don't go getting all needy on me," said Alaina.

"So if I said I need another one of those kisses—"

Alaina licked her full, blueberry-flavored lips. "Maybe later," she said, staring at his mouth. She closed her eyes and shook herself lightly. "I wanted to make sure I, um... Y'know, that I told you. Before I tell you about the past couple days." She looked over at Tiffany. "I'm gonna start now, Tiff."

"'kay, Laina!" said Tiffany. She waggled her eyebrows at him.

"So," said Alaina, drawing his attention once more. "I'm not sure how you're going to react to this." She moved under the covers, throwing them back and straddling his stomach. "It's been a pretty tough week."

Will goggled at the sight of his naked girlfriend sitting astride him, unable to look away. Fuck, she's so gorgeous! Is this really happening?

She reached behind herself and grabbed his dick. "I figured maybe this would be easier for you if you were a little distracted. I'm..." she paused as she started to slowly move her hand up and down behind her back. "Will, I don't want you to freak out, okay? It might have been tough during the week, but I sort of took care of things, okay?"

Took care of things? This is starting to seem more ominous than I expected. Mmm that feels nice, though.

The feel of her hand on his erection shifted, and her movements became more precise. "I thought maybe I could also use this time to tell you my expectations since you're my boyfriend now," she continued, grinning happily when she said the word 'boyfriend'.

She really likes that, doesn't she?

"Will, you know me pretty well after the past couple weeks," Alaina said. She leaned forward slowly until she was holding herself up with her hands on either side of his head.

The hand moving up and down his erection continued unabated.

"I'm pretty possessive," said Alaina. "I'll admit it." She dropped down and brushed her lips against his. "And now, you're mine. Got it?"

Will nodded, too caught up in the moment to think. He moved his head forward to try and capture her lips, but she backed off further, a teasing look on her face.

"You're mine," she reiterated, "and I'm yours. Within limits, of course, but we can talk about that later. The main thing I want to talk about now—well, the main thing that I'm going to tell you now—is about all your other girl friends."

This is when she's going to bring out the rusty garden shears.

"You know me," Alaina continued, draping herself over him so his face was comfortably nestled between her breasts, "I'm compassionate, wouldn't you agree?" She stroked his hair as he began leaving kisses along her chest. "And as it turns out, I like some of your girl friends. Like Tiff, for example."

The hand stroking him disappeared. He felt a breath against him, and then the tip of his erection was engulfed by a warm mouth. He moaned into the redhead's bosom.

"I really like Tiff," Alaina purred from on top of him. "She's cute, she's fun to be with, and she tastes amazing."

He felt Tiffany moan around his erection, which she was now eagerly fellating.

The redhead turned to look over her shoulder. "And she's good with her tongue, too, isn't she?" she asked with a wide grin when she turned back.

"Will, you taste reaally good now!" Tiff said in a happy voice. "This Quirk is really awesome!"

"I'm totally fine with you and Tiff being together," said Alaina. She leaned down and gave him a deep kiss. "Any time, any place. As long as you share. Alright?"

Will nodded dumbly, barely able to resist thrusting his hips against Tiffany's familiar and skillful mouth as she sucked away.

"Anyone else..." she paused, looking behind her again for a moment. "Let's say I'm inclined to allow it as long as you check with me first." She bent over, shrouding his head with her hair and placing her lips close enough to only barely not be touching his. "If that seems fair to you," she said seductively, licking her lips, "you can give me a kiss to—mmf!"

It hadn't been a hard choice for Will, with her tempting lips so close. In fact, there hadn't been much thought at all before he kissed her to the best of his abilities. His left hand held the back of her head against him while his right reached between her legs.

Alaina whimpered softly against him as she took the passive position in their lip-lock for once.

Will felt his orgasm closing in, but Tiffany—as she always did—pulled away and began planting ticklish kisses around his thighs to drive him crazy. He groaned.

After a couple minutes of kissing and being teased, his girlfriend grabbed his right hand and held it away from her. "Mmm that feels good, but I need to focus a bit, alright?"

"That doesn't seem—mmm—very fair," panted Will, interrupted mid-thought as Tiffany once more returned her tongue to his erection.

"I'll make it up to you," Alaina promised. She gave his lower lip a playful bite. "Dammit, Will, why are you so kissable!"

"Um," Will attempted at the same moment that Tiffany chose to begin giving his tip a series of hot, wet kisses, moaning with each one.

Alaina kissed him again quickly. "Remember when I healed your thumb," she began, kissing him again. "by licking it?" She brought his hands up to her breasts.