All Comments on 'Taking The Class Pt. 01'

by ivan_ronical

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great read, need more!

Her class details are absolutely horrific. I was hoping there would be some silver lining buried there, but nope. Even the fast levels are a doble edge, since they unlock more traits. No wonder she was suicidal.

Hopefully she can class up into something more useful to her, or at least with some agency.

As for Will. There is no way he is just a Conversationalist. Registration day almost sold it, but back on day 0, he finished inside her and blamed a trait for it. Add the question of how he learned of her secret, plus a few other little things, and it is obvious that there is something afoot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

When nerds/ geeks (I don’t care I’m not a purist) get horny this is the kind of thing that gets written. I mean that in a complimentary way!

I’ve never seen this concept before, I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later. Transferring gaming terminology to an alternate reality as a full on process. It was a little confusing to begin with but not difficult to pick up.

Like the other comment says it’s no wonder she felt suicidal, enforced monogamy as an over sexed ‘sex toy’/ sex slave unable to masturbate for relief. The side effects were so debilitating. It’s a fascinating parody, not significantly different from real life where people have try and live their lives with a disability or addiction.

It was kinda grim there for a while but the tongue in cheek approach you used for her internal monologue was genuinely funny. Of course if it was a real life situation it would be horrific fortunately it falls into the category of unattainable fantasy, which allows for suspension of disbelief.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy shit make a book

Alshjsjshskshaiagiss wtf yhis is great your world building is FUCKING BONKERS be a fucling author oml

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Will's abilities

Sheesh, Will is really powerful. He can make Alaina snap out of her paralysis just by telling her she can?

No wonder people like him. If he gives someone a pep talk ("you can do it!") it'll work for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My God..

That was amazing. I loved it. I'm about to go see if there's another part yet. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A and Ay

Such an incredible big mistake to make the two main characters have so similar names and nicknames. Very very confusing and hard to get into. Probably still can’t tell you which is which.

Story itself is pretty intriguing even if the sex is a bit rapey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There are times, when browsing through here, that the stories look and read like something from a free pron site. (Bad editing cuts, little to no dialogue and what's there is cringe worthy, just enough to tease you before offering you a link to pay for the rest.) This is not one of those stories...

Having read through this again, on my fourth read through in the past week and a half, all I can say is, "Thank you." I am still picking up on details I missed that become relevant in your later stories, and each time it changes how I see the characters. The setting is rich, and wonderful, and the writing is... I would happily return many actual novels I own and buy this off of the shelf. Please, for both yourself and people like me, do not stop writing. Ever. You have a gift and it is a delight to enjoy.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weirdly brilliant

You are an amazing writer. It’s amazing you turned such a ludicrous idea into something intellectually palatable.

uabjfuabjfover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this series! The world building is great, and I found I fell in love with the characters. Please please please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userivan_ronical@ivan_ronical
142 Followers
I write for fun. If you'd like to support me, please consider supporting my friend and fellow author, FortySixtyFour (https://www.patreon.com/FortySixtyFour/). Without him, I would not have written a single word.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES