All Comments on 'Taking the Edge Off for Her Son'

by Richmond2247

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
capecod2010capecod2010about 4 years ago
Gifted...

I love how you merged your wonderful writing skills with your incredibly deep understanding of erotica and your desire to please others. I had to stop reading early on, but I will return to it later when I am free to thoroughly allow my mind and body to enjoy it.

Gary, 53

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 4 years ago
Bring the pain

Very erotic and fresh. Please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please go on!

Would love to see this story continue or more stories with mother / son. You're writing style is very intense and very intimate. Hope you keep writing because you're very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PLEASE learn how to EDIT

I'm not sure WHAT you write or for whom, but, for your sake I do hope they have someone editing your work. I would guess that you use auto correct and don't proofread or use grammar check before you submit your stories.

The story concept is good, but I am either blessed or cursed with being able to usually pick up on grammatical errors right away. And that tends to distract me from the story.

Richmond2247Richmond2247about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

My thanks to anyone who can comment. As stated, I write for a living but it is very think tank and conservative stuff. It is a great living but it is a bore. I just needed to try this sone and see what folks thought. I can see the going forward or staring fresh but I can get very intense and very dark.

Richmond2247Richmond2247about 4 years agoAuthor
Learning how to spell

You are right on my spelling and grammar. At work, I am heavily edited. Two or three times. I need an editor for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very intense

I would definitely like to know more about Julie. Would even like to meet her myself! Please continue

sswillowsswillowover 3 years ago

Oh, you can write erotica. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You r good

The hell with critics. Keep writing and use lots of fuck talk , as that is why we read your stuff. Lots more on cunt sucking, prick sucking a cum drinking. Lets be honest, that why we search out good fuck stories. Get more into ass fucking as well. Keep up the good work, and even mispell now and then just to piss em off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has become a go to jerk off story. Fucking HOT to hire someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horrifying as anyone might see it, it resulted in a resolution. An end of the pain. A release. I never had that. I lusted after my mother for so long, I can't remember when it happened. She knew it. She was very lazy in her early morning dress. Nighttime after work, she was well put together. The lust for her drove my marriage as my wife thought it was her I lusted after. I masturbated to my mother being sexual with me right up until her passing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I swear to fuck, I am sitting here and melting. The idea of hiring a pro, when I found it out, I almost feel off my seat. I have not a son but a daughter. I would be with her in a second but I can't do it alone. If there was such a person as the woman, Julie for me, I would put myself in her hands and spend time with my daughter in that way. Julie, whee are you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous