Taking the Edge Off for Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks at me for the first time since she took her pleasure.

I know what she is thinking, and her eyes tell me what she wants but I shake my head gently. She wants me to watch her son take her and this is not something I am ready to do just yet. I can do what I do and see what I see but I have limits as I am sure you do as well. I am, to this point in time, unable to see a son take his mother. I can help him, and I can even help her to take what she needs as I have done here but at least for this period of time, I need to excuse myself. Even doing this; even walking out, I am still disturbed by the imaginings of his unspent lust that I have to contend with on the Uber ride home. I feel a sense of relief with a melancholy that only arises from a thirty-five year old woman going home to an empty house.

Satisfied and perspiring, he will take her and will do so several times over the course of what will probably be almost two hours. Her orgasm will happen again, and it will be deeply sexual and intimate. I know the specifics of what is to happen, the details if you will, because over coffee on a rainy Saturday morning during our first evaluation, we discussed this in the very early stages of planning this engagement. At this point, I can only say that he will use her for his pleasure in ways that demonstrate moments of not only great intimacy but breathtaking depravity alike. Not being a part of what is to come, I have concerns about the power he holds over her. I am convinced that he will brutalize her, and I am unwilling to witness this now but that might change as time progresses and I begin to feel a stronger sense of trust.

I put on a hat to cover my catastrophic hair and look over to them one more time. She is on her back and she appears to be almost sleeping. He is on his back; he is hard, and he is waiting for me to leave as per our conversation. His cock is huge yet as a man, he is small. Perhaps one hundred and sixty pounds or so. He is not as tall as she told me he is. I look at the dynamics and the power structure that exists between them. I would love to see her give him pain but that is my need and has little to do with her. For him to be tied to a table, spread eagle, and for her to wrap both of her hands around his balls and begin to squeeze exactly as I show her would be exquisite. For us to work together and bring him to a level of pain that is just an inch below unbearable, I would work on that with her for free. What can I really say? I enjoy giving pain and even more, I become crazy wet watching a man endure it because to see a man suffer sexually, is a very pretty thing.

12