Taking the Plunge Bk. 02 Pt. 10

Story Info
Morning-after dreams, doubts, and discipline.
1.4k words
4.58
2.8k
2

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up next to him for the second time in my life. Before we fell asleep, Daddy had me wear one of the light pink babydoll nighties that he bought for me, with cozy pink socks, before climbing into bed with him. It was so very femme and delicious on my skin, and to wear it, finally, in bed with Daddy after our day together - my mouth worshipping him on the long drive up to the house, and his rough dripping facefucking, his belt breaking me and taming me, and then his cock taking my little pussy over and over, and then his care, bringing me back to him so gently, making me want nothing more than to never let this end, never let my total submission to Daddy end, I'll be an obedient fucktoy slut Daddy forever I promise, just don't...don't leave, please don't leave......

I had cuddled up to his big masculine body, so strong and dominant next to mine which was now completely smooth from the full-body waxing. I was a little surprised that he let me get so close, as I nestled myself under his arm, feeling the heat from his strong frame. All my doubts, my fears, the dozens of belt-marks around my body, the pain, the tears, the insecurities, the self-loathing.....all seemed to coalesce then evaporate into a cloud of stillness as I fell asleep next to Daddy wondering 'is this my new life? Is this what I want forever?"

She came to me again in my dreams. Trisha. I know she is me, but also she's not me. Honestly, I wasn't sure yet. We were both in the black dream room and didn't speak; she just nodded and smiled sweetly.

Then she took my hand and when I looked down, I saw that we were dressed identically, in almost all white. White platform pumps with brass locks securing them on at the ankle, toes painted in baby pink & white French tips, an anklet on our right legs that read Daddy, white criss-cross leg wraps all the way up and tiny denim booty shorts with tied straps from our white thongs dangling over our hips and the booty shorts. Pretty belly button piercings dangling, in the shape of a tinkerbell fairy, then a fancy lacy white bra, almost formal, and 3 inch wide neck collars made of light blue denim with a white lace edge. Our hair and faces made up so femme and pretty.

Trisha walked with me, leading me as I stared at us, up and down. Wow we are both so pretty and sexy and femme, it feels so good in the heels, my whole body swaying in time with her footsteps, hips moving back and forth as she led me. She walked me to a small chapel door, I saw it with the vines and white roses covering it. Oh, I see, we're at a wedding.

Then I realized - oh my god, it's my wedding. Am I the bride? the sissy bride?!

I felt Trisha's hand on my lower back push me forward forcefully.

No no no no I'm not ready I'm not ready!

I sprang awake with a sharp gasp of air, scared out of my wits.

" 'No' what, princess?," said Daddy. I heard his deep voice before my eyes focused. "Bad dream?" He said mischievously from the other side of the bed.

I was face down and turned my head to Daddy, then I felt her rise up inside me and become me. I can't deny it, I can't deny who I am. Seeing Daddy there the first thing in the morning, his strong body, shirtless sitting up in the king-sized bed reading a book as I awoke next to him,

"I'm...um.....Daddy..." It was all I could say at first. I wasn't fully awake yet, and just hearing his voice made me want to confess to him, to go back to that place where it's just us two together making the perfect circle of a sadistic Alpha Daddy and his obedient femmed masochistic sissy giving her life to him.

I crawled over the bed until I was right next to him, as I saw him put his book down on the night table. Before I could speak, I felt him grab my hair with his left hand, taking a fistful tightly and pulling my head back. I felt Daddy's other hand lifting the pink babydoll from over my ass and pulling my panties down beneath my cheeks.

SMACK!

So hard, his hand came down onto my ass, snapping me awake.

"Oh!" I cried out by instinct,

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Ohhhh!!! Daddy Daddy!" I squealed after the fifth hard slap onto my bare ass.

"I asked you a question, bitch." He shook my head side to side by my hair.

I didn't want to tell him that I was so scared. I didn't want to break the spell with my doubts. But I had to, no secrets anymore between me and Daddy.

"Yes, yes, Daddy! I had a bad dream Daddy, maybe not bad but it scared me Daddy."

I confessed everything, telling him, as he held my head back by my hair. When I told him that I was frightened when I realized it was my wedding and that's when I woke up, he stood next to the bed facing me and pulled my head just a few inches from his boxer shorts.

"Pull 'em down, slut," he said to me, his powerful hand still gripping my hair.

I reached up quickly and pulled his boxers down with both hands, oh yes yes take me here again Daddy just as I wake up, help me focus on you Daddy, take away my pain please Daddy, please all day as your fuckhole please please, I thought.

His boxers fell to his ankles and I stared at it. Oh my god, I'm in love with Daddy's cock. I love it. I need it. I serve it. It's my world now, my purpose. I felt a sexual energy course through me as I stared at it, pure desire pure lust pure submission nothing but Daddy's cock nothing but pleasing him him him him Daddy Daddy Daddy always, I'll be a good girl I promise, Daddy.

"There's a lot going on in that busy head, angel. I need to get you focused."

I felt him move in a way I remembered, and I knew what was going to happen.

Daddy had raised his right hand and then I felt it.

SLAP! Daddy's open hand hard across my right cheek.

SLAP! Stinging me as I stared at his cock and heavy balls hanging in front of me, inviting me but so far away

SLAP!

"Ohhh, Daddy!" My eyes watering up with the third slap; I felt myself disintegrating, breaking apart again, being changed and molded and destroyed by him.

SLAP!

Tears fell from my cheeks, I'm so in love and I'm so confused and hurt Daddy please please save me....

SLAP!

"Ohhhhh!!!" I cried out, my right cheek pink and stinging now.

"Tell me what you are, Trisha," he said forcefully to me.

Through my tears I confessed, like a morning ritual, my words of devotion to him:

"I'm Daddy's painslut!"

"What else?"

"I'm Daddy's little girl!"

"What else?"

"I'm Daddy's dumb whore!"

"What else?"

"I'm Daddy's cumslut!"

"What do I own, babygirl?"

"Daddy owns my mouth and my pussy?"

"What else?"

"Daddy owns all of me all of me, Daddy!!"

I was panting, breathing deeply and breaking inside, both scared and turned on and instantly in that beautiful sub-space where it's just us two again. No one else, nothing between us, just our lust and our perverted amazing release together.

"Daddy owns all of me, all of me, Daddy." I said it again as I felt a tear roll off my chin.

He released my hair from his painful grip and took my stinging face into both of his hands, turning it up to him. Daddy leaned down and kissed my forehead.

He said quietly, "Good morning, princess."

"Morning, Daddy." I answered him in my true voice, Trisha's voice. High, slutty, innocent, obedient. Everything I need to be for him.

And I was there, I mean Trisha was there; she just took over. There were no more doubts from my difficult dream. I wanted to spring out of bed and dress for him, put on my pink heels and jeans, and make him breakfast and serve him and be his fuckhole slut again fully, never saying no, never running away.

I need this so bad, how he treats me and brings me back, and how this kind of consensual abuse is a part of me, it's a fundamental part of my sexuality and I need it, I need to feel Daddy's power over me, I need to give him everything.

Our second day at the house had begun.