Taking the Plunge Ch. 03

Story Info
He tells his wife.
7k words
4.4
19.6k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers

Discovering that I enjoyed sex with Paul had me in a quandary. I was totally fine having sex with him for the past week, but I was feeling guilty too. Not because of what I had been doing with Paul, but that I did it without my wife's knowledge. I had never cheated on Marge and I had never intended to either. In my mind there was no justifying what I had done. Having sex with anyone other than my wife without her permission was clearly cheating.

Paul and I had completed the job we were sent to do in minimum time. We got up early Saturday morning intending to get on the road for home right away. That didn't happen. The desire to have sex one more time won out and we ended up leaving the hotel around nine o'clock instead of seven. The day turned out to be sunny and cool, perfect for traveling the hours long trip home.

The miles rolled by without my noticing. I was thankful that Paul had volunteered to drive because my mind was in turmoil debating how to handle the situation I had gotten myself into. Should I tell her. Should I not. Paul must have known what was going on in my head because he never pressed me for conversation and we spent most of the trip in silence. The only respite I had from my contemplation was when we stopped for lunch.

My dilemma got no better the closer we got to home. Sure, it was just sex with Paul and I could tell myself that I hadn't been running around trying to score a piece of ass from another woman. That just didn't ring true though. Even though I had no intentions to cheat last Sunday night in the hotel lounge when I had been dancing with several women, the hard-on I was sporting while dancing with our waitress didn't appear on it's own. I had been flirting with her from the time she seated us. Why had I done that?

Thinking back to that first night I knew that the sexual arousal I experienced in the hotel lounge was a big factor why I had not resisted when Paul made his advances. But being honest with myself, I couldn't blame my choice on Paul ambushing me with that little show either. Though I had to admit that I got very aroused watching him masturbate his awesome cock, that was no excuse for cheating on my wife.

I had had a choice too. My choice had been to have sex with Paul and I knew it was cheating. I thought about it for all the hours and miles of our trip home. Even as I lay prone on the truck seat with my head in Paul's lap sucking his cock, I knew I was cheating on Marge. I just couldn't help myself.

Paul drove to his place and we said our good byes. I told him I would see him at work on Monday and headed home. When I got there I still didn't know what to do. Or rather I did know but was afraid of what Marge's response would be. It was quite the situation I found myself in.

I greeted Marge enthusiastically and held her tight. We kissed passionately. When she responded by rotating her hips against me I squeezed her ass cheeks. Our hands were all over each other from that point. It was obvious that Marge wanted to have sex. I was very turned on by the prospect of sex with her too. It had been weeks since we had been sexually intimate and we both seemed primed for it.

A week apart was turning out to be a good thing on more than one level, but I couldn't bring myself to follow through. I felt it would be unfair to her. My guilt was unrelenting. I needed to fess up and be completely honest about what I had done. I needed to give her the chance to decide to forgive me or not. Even though I feared I was passing up the last opportunity I would ever have for sex with my loving wife I couldn't take advantage of her passions.

I gently ended our groping using the excuse that I was starving and was ready for a home cooked meal. Marge seemed disappointed, but agreed. Stipulating as we parted that sex was on the menu for dessert. As I helped her with preparing dinner I told her all about the airport job. But of course, I left out my night time activities with Paul.

After supper I was sitting on the couch in our Great room nursing an adult beverage and thinking deeply about how this was all going to play out. As much as I was looking forward to sex with Marge, I knew I had to come clean about Paul first. Several scenarios were running though my head.

I feared she would freak out and want to leave me when she found out I had cheated on her. Never mind that it was with a man. I loved Marge more than anything and didn't want to lose her. We have a good marriage and I surely didn't want it to end. I didn't know if she would be able to accept my new found proclivity for sucking dick, much less forgive me for cheating.

From early in our relationship we had shared our sexual fantasies, but we never discussed making them reality. The idea of one of us having sex with another person without the other there had surely never been discussed. And of course me sucking cock or taking one in my ass had never been a topic either. We had shared sexual fantasies in the heat of passionate love making, but me being with a man was not one of them.

The one time a threesome fantasy was mentioned it involved another woman. Until last Sunday night me having sex with a man wasn't even on my radar, but it was a part of me now. I needed her to know that I wanted to continue having sex with Paul. I was hoping that she would understand when I told her what I had done. That she could forgive me for cheating and except my bi-sexuality.

Maybe that was my real dilemma. On the one hand I knew I was going to have sex with Paul again. On the other I did not want to cheat on her anymore. I needed her permission. There was only one option and I knew it.

One scenario I dreaded was that she might forgive my indiscretions, but demand I stay faithful and I dreaded that outcome. I loved Marge enough that I would give up Paul, but I surely would not be happy about it. I really had no idea what the outcome of my confession was going to be. I just knew I had to fess up and face the consequences, whatever they turned out to be. I hoped our marriage could survive this.

I looked up when Marge walked into the room. She stood in front of me and said, "What's got you in such a funk, Tom? You seem like something heavy is weighing on your mind."

The moment had come. I dreaded the confrontation this was sure be become, but I saw no other choice now that I was directly asked for an explanation of my mood. I could see no way that the situation would get any better by putting it off so I decided to lay it all out. Tell her everything and beg her forgiveness.

I sat my drink aside. I reached up and took her hands in mine. She smiled. It broke my heart that I had to hurt her this way. Our sex life might have been on life support, but we had always been faithful to each other. At least until now.

"You are right, Marge. I am in a funk. Something happened this past week while I was out of town and it's weighing heavy on me. I don't believe you are going to like it either. It's going to be hard for you to hear what I have to say, but please sit down and try to listen. Please try to wait until I'm finished before you react. I need to get this out and I'm not sure I can if you interrupt me."

Marge sat down beside me with a very worried look on her face. "Tom, what in the world is going on here? You sound like the world is coming to an end."

"It might be for us, honey. I just hope you can forgive me after you hear me out." I took a deep breath and told her about the past week. I told her that Paul was bi-sexual and had helped me discover that I was too. Once I started talking I didn't stop until I had told her everything. I told her that I was very sorry for cheating on her, but not sorry for having sex with Paul.

That I wanted to have sex with him again. That I hoped my bi-sexuality was not a turn off for her. That it could be a perfect opportunity to make our threesome fantasy a reality with her the beneficiary of double the pleasure. I begged her to try and understand that this was all new to me too. That it was something I had not been seeking. I ended with a plea. "Please forgive my cheating and please don't let this end our marriage. I love you Marge and never want to lose you."

Marge sat quietly on the couch facing me through my whole confession. Her expression was completely neutral revealing nothing of how this was affecting her. When I was finished talking she looked at me and shook her head side to side, like no,no,no. Then she blew me away.

"Oh my god, Tom. I can hardly believe this. Never would I have thought that you would do something like what you just described. I'm totally surprised, but not mad or upset with you. In fact I find it incredibly hot. I am dripping wet from listening to you describe your week with Paul. I would love to watch you doing those things you just told me about. We definitely have to talk some more about this, but right now I need this hot cock inside of me."

As she spoke she reached out and put her hand on the bulge in my crotch. In spite of the situation, my dick was hard from repeating the events of the last week. The look in Marge's eyes was pure lust as she opened my jeans and fished my dick out into the open. She sighed and bent forward and kissed the tip of my dick.

Electric sensations flowed through me when she engulfed the head and started lowering her mouth over the shaft. She was massaging my balls with her free hand as she tried to devour my dick. I was having a hard time processing her reaction. I loved the blow job, but I still felt guilty for enjoying it. She made love to my dick with her mouth for a minute, then suddenly stood up and let her dress drop to the floor. Her bra and panties were shed hastily.

Once naked she sat back on the couch, put her back to the armrest, spread her legs and said, "Come here baby. Please eat my pussy. What you just told me has made me so fucking hot it won't take much to get me off. Then I want you to fuck me like we were teenagers."

I could see her wetness glistening on her pussy lips. This was not the reaction I had imagined. I didn't expect Marge to get so aroused listening to what I was telling her. I expected her to get mad or cry. To freak out and throw things. Storm out of the room. Cuss me out. Tell me to leave. Anything but what she was doing now. Marge had never participated in our sexual activities at this level before. I found it arousing that she was telling me what she wanted in such lusty language.

The fact that she was so turned on by the things I had just told her was incredible. I stopped worrying about the situation with me and Paul. I was so aroused all I wanted at that moment was to please Marge and do what she was asking of me.

I got up and lay between her legs putting her hot, wet pussy directly in front of my face. Looking at Marge's beautiful pussy I wanted to sink my tongue inside it as much as I wanted to have Paul's cock filling my mouth.

I wanted to sink my dick deep into the folds of her womanhood. I slid my hands under her ass and wrapped my fingers around her hips. I kissed the insides of both her thighs. Her familiar muskiness filled my nostrils as I ran my tongue lightly through her labia. The taste of her juices was intoxicating.

"Stop teasing me, Tom. Eat my pussy. Come on, baby, let me feel your tongue. Then I want to feel every inch of your hard cock as it slips into me. It's been so long since I felt that."

Her tawdry talk was having an effect on me. My dick pressing into the cushion beneath me was uncomfortable. I raised my hips to relieve the pressure before I buried my face in Marge's pussy. Her wetness coated my lips. Marge grabbed my head pressing her pussy against my face. Within moments she was bucking her pelvis into my face as she came what seemed like buckets of her wonderful tasting juices.

When her orgasm faded I got off the couch and pushed my jeans off my hips. They fell to the floor as I stripped off my shirt. My dick was throbbing in anticipation. It felt hard as stone as I got back on the couch and lined it up with her vagina. I pushed forward and impaled her. She moaned as I filled her wet pussy with my hard cock.

"Oh god Tom! Fuck me baby. You feel so good inside me. Give it to me baby. Oh damn, I'm cumming. Ooooh, FUCK YES! Don't stop, baby. I want it hard and fast. Oh god, oh god, you feel so good. I've missed this so much. Fuck me, baby. Make me cum again."

I was amazed she came hard again so soon. I was so excited by her wanton urging. Holding her by her thighs I pounded her pussy just the way she wanted me to. The sound of our bodies colliding filled the room as I fucked her soaked pussy.

I wished it could have lasted longer, but my orgasm consumed me and I tumbled over the edge into bliss as I came in torrents. Marge grabbed my arms and shuddered as another orgasm consumed her. I buried myself deep in her pussy as my cum pumped from me.

When my orgasm finally subsided I gazed down at Marge and smiled sheepishly. I still had her legs raised high in the air. I relished the feel of my dick as it deflated inside her. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. "Thank you. That was wonderful. I love you so much, Marge. I hope this means you forgive me and we can get past what I did."

Marge closed her eyes and I saw a tear run down to her ear. Concerned, I said, "What's the matter honey? Why the tears?" She opened her eyes and they were glassy and wet with the tears welling up in them. Smiling up at me she said, "Oh my god, Tom! That was some of the best sex we have ever had. I have never been so aroused as I am tonight. These tears are because I love you so much. And you don't know it yet, but they are tears of relief too."

I felt my flaccid dick slipping from her pussy so I sat up; my ass on my heels. I looked down at her red swollen pussy. I could see my cum oozing from her vagina and running down her ass crack. I had never gone down on Marge after getting off in her, but since discovering my affinity for cum it seemed the time was right for another first.

I bent down and parted her lips with my tongue scooping up some of the cum escaping her. Marge moaned loudly when she felt my tongue lapping at her. My cum mixed with hers transformed her pussy into a succulent dish. I lay down and cleaned her pussy of the cum I had deposited there. She had another orgasm on my tongue before I was finished.

I slid up her body and planted my lips over hers in a passionate kiss. Marge moaned into my mouth as she tasted my cum on her tongue. When the kiss ended Marge exclaimed, "Do you have any idea how sexy what you just did is? How incredibly hot? Enough of that! I'm getting too worked up again and we have things to talk about."

Now that my arousal had been satiated and I was thinking a little more clearly I was curious about Marge's reaction. It was apparent she wanted to talk about something; and what was this relief she mentioned? I sat up beside her and held her hands in mine. "Marge, I am so happy that you seem to be okay with what I have done. But, why? I expected you to react much differently than this."

Marge looked directly into my eyes. "Okay, let me start by saying; Tom, I really do love you deeply and I think you know already that I forgive you for everything. I've been afraid we were drifting too far apart for awhile now. I was sure you were tired of me sexually. I was so happy this afternoon when you came home acting frisky.

The reason I reacted the way I did when you told me about you and Paul is it has always been a secret fantasy of mine to watch you with another man. It turns me on to imagine you sucking his cock. Do you remember discussing our fantasies about having a threesome? How we talked about bringing another woman to our bed? Well, I agreed with you, not because I wanted to have sex with a woman, but because I never imagined you willing to share me with another man, much less you sucking his cock. Never in a million years would I have thought that you would do that so I never mentioned it."

She was right about our threesome fantasies. I had imagined it would be with another woman; never another man. The thought of watching Marge with another woman was a turn on for me. I never considered that watching me with another man could be a turn on for her.

"So you see, I can't really be mad at you for having sex with Paul. As much as it surprises me, it turns me on even more. It might be a shock for you, but I am fine with you having sex with him. I just want to be involved from now on; at least the next time for sure. It's going to be out of this world watching you and Paul. Not to mention the double attention I am going to get from the two of you."

Holy shit! If I heard her correctly she was telling me that she wanted to have a threesome with Paul. That she wanted to watch me suck his cock and have both of us fuck her. I felt my dick stirring.

Marge continued. "There is one more thing, and it's the reason I can forgive you so easily for cheating. I have a confession of my own to make. Tom, honey, in light of what you just told me I hope you can forgive me too. This is ironic I know, but for the past 6 months I have been having a sexual affair with Annie. I didn't come to you after the first time because in my mind I didn't think of it as cheating. I'm sorry for that because I can see it from your point of view now and I think you are right.

I just thought her reaction had blown me away. What she just said stunned me. My wife was having sex with her best friend and had kept it a secret for 6 months. Annie and her husband, Hank, had divorced about 6 months ago. Now that I thought about it, Marge had been spending more time than usual with Annie since their break up. But this? Holy mother of god! Gobsmacked, I exclaimed, "What? Get out! You and Annie are... How; I mean, I had no clue. Holy shit, Marge. Wow! How did that happen?"

Marge seemed distressed at my response. She pleaded, "Please try to be forgiving and understand that it just happened. Just like with you and Paul."

I stopped her right there. "It's okay babe. I was just stunned for a minute. I just wish you would have come to me when it first happened. What happened to the threesome fantasy?" Marge sighed. "Well, I didn't consider a threesome because like I said, we had been drifting apart. I honestly didn't know if you even cared about sex with me anymore. The time between us having sex has been getting longer and longer in the last couple of years. At that point I had no intention of introducing a new piece of ass for you. That she might stimulate and improve the situation never crossed my mind. I'm still in love with you, but Annie was satisfying my sexual needs so I just kept it a secret."

It occurred to me that things might have been totally different if Marge and I had started having sex with Annie. Maybe I would have never discovered my bisexuality. I tried to reassure her. "It's okay, babe. I guess I can understand that. Besides, if we were having threesomes with Annie I might not have responded to Paul how I did. I'm sure my own sexual frustrations had something to do with my reaction to his advances. So, there's that."

Marge nodded her head "That's exactly what I concluded about my response to Annie. My sexual frustration opened the door for Annie to walk through. To answer your question how it happened. Remember when Annie and Hank broke up? How despondent she was going through all that? And remember how much time I spent with her trying to give her the strength to get through it all? Well, the day the divorce was finalized she was a total wreck on the way home from the courthouse.

I was worried about her so when I got her home I stayed awhile trying to get her calmed down. We were sitting on the couch and she was crying and verbally self flagellating herself about their break up. I tried comforting her by putting my arms around her and stroking her hair gently as she lay her head on my bosom and cried. As I talked softly to her trying to tell her everything was going to be alright her tears dried up.

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers
12