Taking the Plunge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to hold her; telling myself that she needed a comforting touch. The truth is I could feel her hot breath on my breasts and I began to get aroused. My heart rate increased, my nipples got hard and my arousal got stronger the longer she breathed down my cleavage. At some point I felt Annie's hand lightly squeezing my breast. Then I felt a tingling through my breast as her finger rubbed my hard nipple. When she squeezed my breast again I said something to her, I don't remember what. Annie raised her head and looked at me. I remember thinking how soft her lips looked.

Before I realized what was happening we were kissing. I found myself enjoying the feel of her body in my arms as we kissed. It did not feel unnatural to me at all. You and I hadn't had sex in weeks and it surprised me how turned on that kiss was getting me. I started massaging one of her breasts like she was doing to me. Her erect nipple felt amazing between my fingers.

Annie startled me when she let her hand drift to my leg and slipped it under my skirt. She shocked me when she cupped my pussy. It shocked me even more when I realized my panties were soaking wet. She gently rubbed my clit through my panties and I lost it. We ended up getting naked and making love for hours that day. Annie confessed that after I got her calmed down she started getting aroused. She told me she had developed a sexual attraction for me after she and Hank split up because of all the attention I was giving her. She said she constantly had lustful thoughts about us and that our intimacy as I comforted her finally gave her the nerve to act.

It was the first time with a woman for both of us. We agreed we liked how we made each other feel and since then we have been getting together every chance we could without raising suspicions. Tom, this past week while you were out of town was bliss for us. It was the first time we actually spent the night together. Tom, I love you so much, but like you don't want to give up Paul, I don't want to give up Annie. So, let's agree to forgive each other and go forward from here. I believe our sex lives are going to be better than ever. In fact I believe our whole relationship will be better for it."

My dick was hard again from listening to Marge and forming mental images of her and Annie having sex. I found that I had already forgiven her in my heart. Who knew better than me what it was like to have sex with someone behind your spouse' back? Marge put her hand on my dick and squeezed. She looked into my eyes and smiled. "Umm, is someone turned on and ready for some more hot sex?"

I smiled back at her. "I just listened to you tell me how much you love eating your girl friend's pussy. So yes, I am a little amped up and ready. I can hardly wait to have sex with both of you. Baby, I do forgive you for everything. I think it's a great idea that we be truthful and share everything with each other from here on. I love you more than ever."

Marge squeezed my dick again and said, "I love you too baby." Then she kissed me. The kiss was hot and sloppy. Full of lust. "To hell with making love. Take me to bed and fuck me raw." I picked her up and carried her down the short hall to our bedroom. I lowered her to her back crossway the bed. I stood between her spread legs and gazed at her hot body. We were more than ready for round two, but I wanted to take my time and build her up even more this time.

I leaned forward without touching her body and kissed her lips, offering her my tongue. She sucked it in and we kissed deeply. Breaking the kiss I trailed kisses down her neck to her soft mounds of tit flesh. I kissed them all over before sucking her hard nipples. She was moaning and pushing her shoulders off the mattress trying to get more pressure on her tits as I sucked them. I felt her hands on my shoulders gently pushing me toward her center of pleasure. Taking the hint I ran my tongue across her belly on my way down causing her to writher under me.

Instead of diving right in I let my lips trail around her pubic mound and kissed my way down her left inner thigh. When I reached her knee I switched to her right thigh and kissed my way back up her inner thigh. At the top I held my mouth close to her pussy lips but didn't touch them. I pursed my lips and blew a stream of air from top to bottom. Marge moaned loudly and bucked her hips up off the bed. I backed off a little and continued to caress her pussy with streams of air. I put a thumb on each side of her outer lips and spread them. Marge moaned as the air washed over her vagina.

I pummeled her clitoris with air causing her to moan and squirm. When I finally let my tongue caress her lips, then pressed it against her clit, she squealed and squeezed my head with her thighs. Marge was thrusting her hips off the bed and pressing her pussy into my face. "Oh god yes! Right there. Tongue my clit. Tongue my pussy. Oh fuck, that feels so good, baby."

I obliged her. She had another orgasm before I stood and impaled her. Her pussy was wet and hot. I pulled out and slowly reinserted, feeling her hot tunnel around my dick as it sank to the hilt. I held deep in her and rotated my hips. I could feel the head of my dick against her cervix. Marge screamed out she was cumming again. I pulled back and gave her a few more hard strokes.

It was enough to break the damn and I felt her pussy getting really loose with her wetness. I continued to fuck her hard and fast. Marge was moaning, "Yes, yes, yes." She seemed to be having a continuous orgasm as I hammered her trying to reach my own peak. Although I had just cum not long ago I could feel my orgasm building rapidly.

Suddenly I was there. I pulled out of her pussy and waddled up the bed to her head. She welcomed my offering by opening her mouth. My first stream of cum shot into her mouth before her lips closed around the head. She moaned as I continued to pump a couple more streams of cum into her mouth. When I finished cumming I pulled my dick out of her mouth and replaced it with my lips.

As we kissed Marge rolled me over so she was on top. She let the cum in her mouth coat my tongue. I loved it. Marge broke the kiss and said, "Damn honey. That was awesome. And I love sharing your cum with you like that. I can hardly wait until we can share Paul's like that too."

My heart skipped a beat. Again, Marge was letting me know that she wanted to bring Paul into our bed. That she was serious about making our fantasies a reality. My mind flooded with the possibilities. Not only with Paul, but with Annie too. We would both get to enjoy our gay side and watch each other doing it as we expanded our sexual horizons.

I was idly playing with her tits as she talked. What she said about sharing Paul got me thinking about sucking his cock. I felt my dick stirring again. I could feel the head of it starting to press against her thigh. Marge felt it too. She reached between us and wrapped her hand around the semi hard shaft.

"Baby, you are getting hard again. Are you really ready for round three so soon?" Damn. I had cum twice already tonight and here I was with another hard-on growing. I don't think we had ever gone three rounds before. Even back when we first met and the sex was fresh twice had been our limit. It seemed our expanding sexuality was giving both of us another level of arousal. I had a feeling our sexual adventures were going to be fantastic going forward.

"Yes, I'm ready for round three, four, five.... whatever. You and all our discussions have got me horny as hell tonight." Marge giggled like a little girl. "Damn baby. I sure am glad you worked out of town with Paul this past week. Picturing his cock in your mouth has got me on fire. Get up here and give me that hard dick."

I got between her legs. She took my dick in her hand and slid the head through her pussy lips. I took it back from her and gently slapped her clit with it repeatedly. Marge moaned and pushed her hips off the bed. I let my dick head slide through her pussy lips again. The head glistened with her wetness. I stroked through her lips from her clit to her asshole several times eliciting deep moans every time it crossed her anus.

I started thinking about how good it felt when Paul fucked me the first time. It seemed like the perfect time to let Marge experience anal sex in this position. I used my spit to lubricate my dick, then lined it up with her anus. Without any further prep and before she could say anything at all I pushed. The head popped right in her asshole. I stopped and held still letting her get use to the sudden expansion of her sphincter. Marge moaned loudly. Although she was use to taking me in her ass I had never just pushed in without prepping her first. Her moan indicated I hadn't hurt her so I slowly pushed further in. When I was completely in her ass I stopped again and smiled down at her.

"Oh my god, Tom. You feel really good in this position. I love it. Why have we never done this before? Did Paul teach you this?" I didn't hear a bit of sarcasm or snark in her voice. Just genuine curiosity.

"Yes baby. This is how Paul likes to give it and take it. I like it a lot too because I can look at your beautiful face as it lights up with pleasure. And I can do this. I leaned down and kissed her lips. Marge moaned and wrapped her arms around me. "Oh yes, baby. Fuck me. Fill my ass. I love it."

It was true. I had always taken her from behind when we had anal sex. I started slowly stroking in and out of her tight asshole. I slowly built up speed as her sphincter loosened its grip on my cock. Before long she was begging me to fuck her hard. My dick did feel good in her ass. I thought about fucking Paul and there was no comparison between the two. As much as I loved fucking Paul I loved Marge's ass more. "Probably because of the heart strings attached to it," I thought.

I was hammering her ass with full strokes and she was moaning her pleasure. After a couple minutes at that pace I had to slow down. I was out of breath like I had run a mile. I stopped with my dick buried deep in her ass. When I stopped moving Marge quit moaning and said, "Oh my god, Tom. This position is awesome."

After a brief pause I had caught my breath and was ready to finish. I grabbed her thighs and stroked her hard and fast. She used one hand to squeeze her tits and the other to rub her clit. Watching her and feeling my dick sliding in her ass was so arousing, but because I had already cum twice it was taking me a lot longer to reach the goal line.

Marge came twice more before I finally felt the stirrings in my balls that signaled I was ready to erupt in her ass. I came with a steady moan; finishing with, "Ahhhh! Oh baby your ass is so good."

As I was cumming Marge reached the finish line again. She screamed her pleasure as her orgasm consumed her. When my orgasm subsided I lay on Marge like a rag doll, exhausted from all the sex. It was still early evening, but I knew if I just lay still for a couple minutes sleep would overtake me. My dick went completely flaccid and slipped out of her ass after a couple minutes. We wrapped up in each others arms. Her body felt great against mine. I idly stroked her back and ass cheeks. I could feel myself drifting into the world of sleep.

Marge's voice startled me awake. All I heard was, "really like being fucked by Paul?" I assumed she was asking if I truly liked sex with another man. My reply was matter of fact. "Yes, I do like it. I know now why you like it so much when we do it. After the first time with Paul I wanted it every night."

"Oh my god, Tom, you are making me so wet. I can't wait to watch Paul fucking you. I can't wait to fuck him either. I like the idea of two cocks to fuck. I love you, Tom. Sex tonight has been the best we have had in a very long time. Maybe ever. I hope we never get complacent about sex again." I yawned and replied, "I love you too, Marge. I am so happy that we got everything out in the open. Everything is only going to get better from here on out. I promise you, no more complacency."

As we lay there enjoying the after glow of our great sex Marge murmured, "Ummm..."

I took that as a cue to query her. "What?"

"I am just totally amazed and so happy with the way things have turned out for us. Earlier this evening I was worried that our marriage might be coming to an end. And just now I was imagining what it will be like to watch you and Paul have sex. The thought of watching you suck his cock makes me so wet and horny."

"That's weird because I was worried about that too a couple of hours ago. I'm sure glad that wasn't the outcome. You know I want to watch you and Annie having sex too, right? And the thought of watching you fucking Paul and eating her pussy at the same time really turns me on. I have an idea. What if we invited them both over next weekend and see how things go? If they are into it we could all watch each other and have a regular orgy."

"Oh my god. I think I would love that, but I think we should broach the subject with Annie by herself first. She is still put off by the thought of having intimate relations with another man since her divorce. She is very much into sex with me right now, but I think she might be open to the idea of having sex with us if I ask. If that works out we can bring up introducing her to Paul."

It was hard to process all that was happening to our relationship tonight. Marge liked to eat pussy and I liked sucking dick and we were talking about sharing these experiences with each other. I was so glad my fears from earlier turned out to be unfounded. Listening to Marge talk about Annie made me anxious to fuck her. I hoped that she would be amenable to the idea of a threesome with us. I knew Paul would be up for sex with me and Marge so that part would be easy. I was excited about watching Marge fuck Paul too. I decided that if she wanted, I would call Paul right then and ask him over. Round four anyone?

"I can pretty much tell you now that Paul will go for it so yes, we can make it happen. In fact, I just heard you say that you couldn't wait to have sex with him. If you want me to I will call him right now and find out if he wants to join us tonight. It's still early so what about it? You up for our first threesome?"

"Ooh Tom. Are you serious? Yes, I am up for that. I really would like to get with Paul first anyway before talking to Annie. That way I can have a better idea of what to say to her to convince her. Go ahead, give him a call and invite him over. I am so anxious to watch you suck his cock. And yes, I want to find out what its like to have sex with two men at once."

I went to wash my dick and take a piss. When I came back into the bedroom I stood beside the bed and dialed Paul's number. Marge scooted to the edge of the bed so she could suck my dick. Her mouth was hot on my flesh as Paul answered. I got right to the point.

"Hey Paul. How you doing? Listen, the reason I'm calling is to tell you that I told Marge everything about our week out of town. Whoa buddy, whoa! No need to freak out. Marge is cool with it. In fact she's sucking my dick right now while I am talking to you. Yeah, I am. Marge wanted me to call you and ask you over. She wants to watch me suck your cock before she fucks you. You busy tonight? Yeah dude. We want you to come over tonight if you can make it. Marge was moaning around my hard dick as she listened to my side of the conversation.

"Oh man that's a bummer. No, no, not a problem. Sure. We can set it up for next Friday. Okay, I'll see you Monday at work. Goodnight, buddy. Have a great time with Betty.

Marge groaned as I hung up the phone.

....to be continued.....

12