Taking the Plunge Ch. 04

Story Info
Annie joins Tom and Marge.
4.4k words
4.38
10.3k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
226 Followers

As I ended the call with Paul, Marge stopped sucking my semi erect dick and lay back on the bed. Disappointment resonated in her voice as she almost whined, "Why is he not coming tonight?"

I tried to make a joke of it. "Oh, he's going to cum tonight. Just not in one of us."

"Your joke is cute, but I don't think it's funny."

"Sorry, babe. I couldn't resist. Paul has a date with one of his girlfriends tonight. He didn't want to change his plans so we are going to plan for next Friday."

Marge resumed sucking my dick. She moaned heavily; the vibrations coursing through me. It should have been enough to stiffen my rod, but it was having zero effect on my physical condition. My dick seemed not able to get past the semi hard stage. After cumming three times in the last couple of hours it seemed the recovery time was going to be a lot longer before round four. If there was even going to be a round four.

It seemed pointless for her to continue sucking me so I gently pulled my hips away from her. My dick slipped out of her mouth. Before she could say anything I got on the bed and kissed her before working my way down her body to her wonderful pussy. Dragging my tongue through the folds of her labia I tasted her luscious nectar. Marge moaned as I encased her clit between my lips and squeezed it.

She spread her legs and grabbed my head as she humped her hips into my face. She was grinding her pussy on my mouth as my tongue found its way inside her honey hole. It only took minutes to get her to the precipice of a huge orgasm. She tumbled over the edge and her orgasm rocked her. When she came back to earth she held out her arms inviting me to hold her. I crawled up beside her and she wrapped her arms around me. Marge sighed as I kissed her. I caressed and cuddled her in my arms.

"Oh Tom, I sure needed that. I am so relaxed right now. I can hardly believe how turned on I was, am, tonight, but I think I am glad Paul couldn't make it. And look at you," she said as she cupped my flaccid dick, "It seems you are completely spent too. I am suddenly very tired. I just want to snuggle up with you and sleep. Sound good to you?"

That sounded like an excellent idea to me. "I'm with ya, babe. Tonight is the most and best sex we have ever had in one evening. I'm looking forward to Paul joining us, but you are right. I am pretty sure that any further stimulation would be pointless. I gotta pee."

I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back to bed Marge was laying on her side; sound asleep. Gazing at her naked form I felt my dick twitch. Laying beside her, I pressed my body to hers and spooned her. As I gently massaged her right tit I thought about the last several hours. I was extremely glad things had worked out the way they had. Instead of our marriage imploding when I told Marge about Paul and me it had sparked her own confession. Which led to the best sex we had ever had in our 12 years together.

Marge was right. The irony was incredible. We had both been put in situations that opened the door to our bisexuality. We both had willingly walked through that door and the result was not only an expansion of our sexuality, but a spark that had enhanced our love and desire for each other. We had both gotten very turned on sharing our same sex infidelities. Our sex, indeed our marriage, was going to be so much better now that we were being honest and open with each other.

I was looking forward to threesomes with both Paul and Annie. Maybe even the four of us getting together for some out of this world sex and I felt Marge was too. I felt my dick stirring, but I was too tired to do anything about it. I drifted off to sleep holding Marge and thinking about the great sex we were about to experience.

I woke up to the feeling of a hot mouth around my dick. I had been dreaming of Paul and me in a steamy sixty nine. As I became aware of my surroundings I realized daylight was just blooming outside. It was still dim in the room, but I could see Marge between my spread legs. Her head was bobbing slowly as she sucked my dick.

I reached out and stroked her hair. Marge pulled her mouth off my dick and smiled at me. She continued to stroke me with one hand and knead my nuts with the other. "Good morning, baby. You like being wakened like this?"

Like it? Yes, I liked the fact that my wife was sucking my dick while I slept. She had never done that before, but I hoped it wouldn't be the last time. "Yeah, baby. I love it. You can wake me like this any time you want. But babe, I got to pee bad."

Marge laughed and lunged forward, landing on me and crushing her tits against my chest. I thought my bladder would burst from the weight of her. She kissed me. "Good. Because it could become a habit. But right now my pussy is hot and I need you to put out the fire."

"I can do that, but first I have to hit the bathroom. I rolled her off me and hurried to relieve myself. Peeing didn't reduce my hardness and Marge giggled as she watched my dick rock side to side as I returned to our bed.

Knowing the fastest way to extinguish the fire was to feed it, I got between her wide spread legs and feasted on the juices oozing from her luscious pussy. She moaned and humped my face as I used my tongue to bring her close to the edge. Sliding up her body I slipped my hard dick into her pussy. I used slow deep strokes to bring her to orgasm.

As she climaxed she wrapped her legs around me and fairly screamed, "FUCK YES! THAT'S SO GOOD!" She continued a little more subdued, "God Tom, fuck me hard. When you cum I want you in my mouth."

Her directness about her desires was still new to me. I loved that Marge was openly expressing her lusty cravings. Complying with her direction I hammered my hips into her. Each stroke of my dick into her was full penetration. The slapping sound of our bodies colliding filled the room. I was on a mission and there was no stopping until the penultimate moment before my release.

Marge was moaning steadily from the pounding I was giving her as my orgasm neared. I was very close to cumming when I finally decided it was time to pull out and give the lady what she wanted. I almost waited too long. The first stream of cum erupted before I reached her mouth. The cum blasted her lips; half of it making it into her open mouth, the rest coating her lips and chin.

Marge moaned as she closed her lips around the head of my dick. Several more spurts of sperm filled her mouth as my orgasm peaked. She continued to suck me well after the last cum had been drawn from me. The head of my dick was so sensitive that when she stroked it with her lips it was almost painful. I tried to pull away from her, but she held firmly to my buttocks.

"Babe, you have to stop. My dick is too sensitive right now."

With a sigh Marge let her head fall back onto the pillow. She said, "I love you Tom. I have been so worried about us ending up divorced because we had drifted so far apart. But I woke up this morning knowing that everything is going to be alright. I truly believe that we are going to have a stronger marriage now than we ever had in the past."

"I agree, Marge. As long as we are open and honest with each other from here forward I believe nothing will divide us again. I love you too, baby. More than I ever have. Now, I'm starved. How about we get a shower and whip up some breakfast?"

Marge laughed and agreed to the shower and food. We took a shower together and got dressed for the day. I threw on a pair of loose fitting shorts, no underwear, and a shirt planning to just lounge around the house all day. We had a very active night and the morning had proven to be exhausting too. I had been having sex every day for a week and I was ready to take the day to rest. I needed to recharge my batteries. I went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.

Marge came into the kitchen in a short silk dressing robe. It was amazing how the disclosures of the last twenty four hours let me see her with new eyes. She looked so sexy as she walked across the room. Her breasts swayed under her robe with every step. I felt a stirring in my groin and felt my dick rising as I watched the silky material of her robe slide over the contour of her breasts. I was very happy about the newfound desire I had for my wife.

Marge smiled and said, "I see you have started the sausage. What do you want me to do?"

"You can make the coffee and do the toast when I start the eggs if you want."

She made the coffee and toast. I made the sausage and eggs. Marge poured us Orange juice and we had a fine breakfast. Marge kept asking me questions about my week with Paul. Retelling those events got my dick hard and the thought of a day of rest began fading. When the meal was done I tried to help her clear the table. Marge noticed my condition as soon as I stood up. She laughed as she squeezed my hard on and said, " You aren't going to be any help. Why don't you sit and I'll take care of that after I finish the dishes."

Without arguing with her reasoning I sat back down and drank the last of my coffee. I slowly stroked my dick while watching her do the breakfast dishes. Her slight body movements caused her silky robe to dance across her barely concealed buttocks. When she leaned to the left to place a cup on the drain board the robe rode up revealing the curvature of her ass cheeks.

The longer I watched Marge the hornier I became. My thoughts turned to Annie and my plan to take a day of rest completely vanished. I got up and moved behind Marge. I pressed my hips against her so she could feel my hard on. As I reached around to cup her breasts through her silky robe she moaned and said, "Ummmm, Tom." Then she teased, "What's this? My baby can't wait any longer?"

I tweaked her nipples gently causing her to moan softly. I kissed her ear and nibbled her lobe before whispering, "No, and I have a great idea. How about you call Annie and ask her to come over? When she gets here you can tell her everything and we'll see where things go from there."

Marge moaned and pushed her chest against my hands. "I would love to do that, but I don't think so, babe. I think I need to talk to her alone and give her a chance to absorb what I have to say. I feel sure she will agree to have a threesome with us, but I really need to go slow leading up to that. Remember, Hank was very abusive to her sexually. I can't wait to share Annie with you, but she might freak out if you are there when I talk to her. I know she will be shocked at first when I tell her about you having sex with Paul, but I think she will get as aroused as I did. I'm almost positive that she will be willing to join us though. She has made several comments to me through the years about how hot you are. God, my pussy is so wet just thinking about watching you fuck her."

I was disappointed that Marge didn't want to call Annie right away, but I understood. Better to bring her in slowly rather than scaring her off completely. I trusted Marge's intuition on how to handle Annie so I dropped it. Marge turned around and grabbed my dick through my shorts. Without saying anything she sank to her knees right there at the kitchen sink. She pulled my shorts down exposing my hard on.

"Oh baby", she sighed as she took me into her hot mouth. Her tongue felt good swirling around my glans. She tongued the shaft just behind the ridge of the head and sent sharp spikes of pleasure through me. Marge tried to devour me as she sucked me until I came for the second time that morning. When she had gotten all the cum out of me she stood up and kissed me. The taste of my cum filled my senses.

She broke the kiss and said, "Well, that's twice you have gotten off this morning. It's my turn now, but Tom, I've been thinking about what you said concerning Annie. Please don't take this the wrong way. Okay? I need for Annie to get me off right now. While I'm there I'll tell her about everything that has happened and see how she takes it. My gut feeling tells me she will go for it, but I can't be one hundred percent sure."

That sure sounded great to me. I could get the rest I so badly needed while she was gone and just maybe Annie would come back with her to join us. " Sounds great to me. I'm fine with you going over there. The only thing I hate about it is that I won't be able to watch. Tell you what. I'll do supper tonight. That way you can invite Annie over even if things don't go as we would like them."

Marge got dressed, called Annie to tell her she was coming over for a while and left by ten o'clock. I had plenty of time for a nap before starting supper. I went to our bedroom and lay down to recharge. I had a hard time getting to sleep thinking about Marge and Annie having sex, but finally, I drifted off. I was awakened by the phone ringing. I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep and I didn't feel all that rested. I answered the phone. "Hello?"

Marge's voice was hushed, almost a whisper. "Tom, get over here right away. I told Annie all about the great sex we had last night and this morning. I told her I confessed our affair to you and that you want to have sex with both of us. She got very aroused, but she is uncertain about you joining us. I can tell she really wants to, but she is still hesitant because of Hank. She is in the bathroom right now showering. I have to join her so I gotta go, babe. Just come on over and let yourself in. By the time you get here she will be so ready she won't say no. Believe me. Okay, see you soon. Bye." She hung up.

I stood there looking at the phone receiver. Marge seemed very sure Annie would be on board when I showed up. I was nervous as I got dressed to drive over to Annie's. My dick was hard from imagining how this afternoon was going to play out. It was so uncomfortable on the drive that I had to take my dick out to relieve the pressure from my jeans. I stroked it lightly as I drove.

When I arrived at Annie's house I parked in the drive behind Marge's car. Marge had said to just come on in, but hadn't said to be quite. I decided that would be prudent. I put my dick away and got out of the car. At the front door I tried the handle and it was locked. Oh shit! Turning, I walked to the side door of the garage and discovered it was unlocked. Scooting past Annie's car I approached the kitchen door. It opened when I tried it. The kitchen was empty.

The house was silent. I walked through the kitchen and down the hallway looking for the women. I saw the door at the end of the hallway was slightly ajar. As I slowly approached the door I could hear soft moans coming from the other side. At the door I paused and took in the sliver of the room beyond the slight opening. What I saw made the bulge in my pants get bigger.

The bed was across the room sideways to my view. Annie was on her back, her legs spread, knees bent and her feet under her ass. Both Annie's hands were entwined in Marge's hair. I could see her tits squished between her arms; the nipples hard. Her head was slashing from side to side, her eyes closed. I looked at Marge. She was on her belly, her face buried in Annie's crotch; her hands wrapped around Annie's thighs.

I was mesmerized. Slowly I undressed as I stood at the door watching, not wanting to break the spell. I unfastened my jeans and pushed them and my underwear to the floor, then pulled my shirt off over my head. I was now as naked as the two of them. It was wildly erotic watching my wife eat another woman's pussy as I stood in the bedroom doorway stroking my dick. Fantasies were never this good.

I wanted to step between my wife's legs and bury my dick in her pussy while she was eating pussy. Time to find out if Marge was right about Annie. I hoped she was because I sure didn't want to traumatize or embarrass her. Or ruin their relationship. This was it. I pushed the door wide open and boldly walked to the bed.

Neither of them noticed my entrance. I stood at the foot of the bed gazing at the tableau before me. I could see my wife's shining vulva peaking from beneath her ass cheeks. When I touched Marge's calf she reacted by spreading her legs apart invitingly. She continued to eat Annie's pussy. Easing myself onto the bed I positioned myself between her legs. Gripping her hips with my hands I pulled gently. Marge raised her hips and I slipped my dick into her hot, wet pussy. Marge moaned into Annie's pussy as I stroked into her. She lifted her head and said, "Oh god, Tom. Fuck me, baby."

That got Annie's attention. Her eyes flew open and she let out a little scream when she saw me hovering over Marge's back. Her face was full of panic as she tried to scoot backwards away from me, but Marge had a tight grip on her thighs and held her in place. Annie was frozen, looking up at me; her eyes wide. I saw confusion and lust in her eyes.

I saw her tongue part her lips as she moistened them before nervously saying, "What are you doing here, Tom?"

Marge said, "Annie, sweetie, I phoned Tom while you were in the bathroom and told him to come join us. That's what he is doing here. Sweetie, I know you want to have more than that dildo inside you. I also know how turned on you got earlier when I told you that Tom wanted to have a threesome with us. Marge buried her face in Annie's crotch again.

That was enough to jar her into action. She moaned when Marge tongued her clit. Then she looked at me. The panic I had seen there was gone; only the lust remained. "Oh yes, Tom. I'm happy to have you join us. I've wanted this for a long time, but was so afraid."

Marge raised her head again and said to me, "Tom, let me up. Then you can give Annie what she needs and deserves."

I did as Marge suggested and got off her. She sat up and when she did I saw Annie's pussy for the first time. I took a good look. Her pubic hair was light brown and trimmed neatly. Her labia formed a thin pink line at the bottom of her triangle of hair. Using my thumbs I spread her lips apart exposing her pink inner flesh.

Annie let out a low guttural moan when I did that. Her pussy looked like a beautiful flower glistening with drops of nectar clinging to her inner lips. I leaned forward and ran my tongue through her moist opening, tasting her sweet nectar. I stroked my tongue through her lips several times before sucking her clit into my mouth. Annie bucked her hips into my face and moaned loudly.

I heard Marge say, "That's it Tom. Eat her pussy baby. Oh god this is so hot."

Annie thrashed beneath me as I ate her. I t had been exciting to watch Marge eat Annie's pussy, but it was even more arousing for me to be eating her while my wife watched. I felt Marge's hand cup my balls as she said, "Oh damn. I can't believe how hot I am right now."

Marge's hand on my ball sack made me aware of my hard dick. That awareness increased my desire for my own satisfaction. I slowly trailed kisses up Annie's body until our lips met. Annie's mouth opened and our tongues intertwined as we kissed passionately. I felt Marge's hand on my dick, trying to guide me into Annie. I felt the heat of the inner walls of Annie's pussy as the head of my dick sank into her depths. It was an excruciatingly pleasant sensation.

I slowly stroked into Annie as she begged me to fuck her harder. "Yes, Tom. Fuck me baby. Fuck me harder. Harder! You feel so good inside me. Oh god, I've been missing this. "

I wanted the moment to last, but the whole situation had me blazing hot. I was so close to cumming already. I increased my speed and hammered her with abandon. It only lasted moments and with one final stroke deep into Annie's hot depths, I came. As the cum gushed from me coating the walls of her vagina we moaned together in ecstasy. My passion drained with my cum; I rolled onto my back beside Annie, breathing hard breaths of satisfaction.

Marge replaced me between Annie's legs and clamped her mouth over Annie's cum filled pussy. She cleaned Annie then shared the taste of my cum with her. Then both of them kissed me.

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
226 Followers
12