Taking the Plunge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
227 Followers

Marge lay down sandwiching me between them. Annie had her eyes closed and was softly humming. Marge said, "See Tom, I told you she would be into it."

Annie opened her eyes and supported herself on an elbow. She tried to sound gruff, but it just didn't come off that way. "Goddamn you for scaring the shit out of me like that. Why didn't you just let me know that Tom was coming over? I think you know I would have agreed."

Marge sat up and they talked across me. "No Annie, you didn't agree when I suggested you come to my house this evening. I know you wanted to, but you said no. Remember? Anyway, that's why I didn't tell you. Besides, it was so much more exciting this way. And girlfriend, you are going to be blown away when you hear what else I learned yesterday. Tom, why don't you tell Annie about your week out of town?"

So, Marge hadn't told Annie everything. I gladly recounted how Paul had seduced me. Marge added details about the previous night when we confessed to each other. She ended with a question. "So, we are having Paul over next Friday night, probably for the weekend. Would you like to join us and meet him?"

After listening to my recounting of the events of the past week Annie was almost panting she was so aroused. "Oh god, I can hardly believe what I'm hearing. You are right. I am blown away. The last six months have been fantastic with you, Marge. And now Tom is joining us; his friend Paul too! I never dreamed I would want to have group sex. Hell, I never thought I would want to have sex with a woman either, until you, Marge. Yes. Yes! I want to join you. I can't wait to see you and Paul sucking each other, Tom. That's always been a fantasy of mine. Listening to the two of you I am so worked up I want you to call Paul right now and invite him over. I don't think I can wait a week."

Marge laughed. "Whoa there girlie. Slow down a bit. Paul is busy this weekend. We're both going to have to wait.

"Well, okay, I guess you are right. I can wait till next weekend for that, but I need something tonight. You guys have got me so horny. It's been so long since I've had a man make love to me. Marge, can Tom make love to me again right now?"

"Gee, I don't know, Annie. I think you might have to ask Tom that question, but you do have my approval." Marge laughed at her own joke. Annie blushed.

It was late evening when we finally exhausted ourselves. Marge and I took showers and got dressed. Annie walked us to the door. She thanked us again, kissed us both and we left. As I drove home, Annie's promise of seeing us on Friday echoed through my mind.

To be continued....

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
227 Followers
12