Taking the Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe looked at me and winked for the third time. "Guess what?" There's another one." She opened my legs, stood up, and positioned her caboose in the V. Standing tall, she grunted again, and her anus stretched and filled brown, and then she was pushing slowly. Another six-inch plus log grew from her rump, hung in midair, and landed with an audible thud.

The stink was heavy, ripe and sulfurous, as her gas had been. Zoe stepped out of the booth to send a text to Bree, who re-entered the space nearly jogging. The booth door opened and Bree stepped in. Her nose flared. "Holy shit," she said. She looked at Zoe's handiwork, and set two buckets on the floor after deciding what she needed. She carefully put Zoe's brown monsters in one bucket, left, flushed one at a time, and returned. The second bucket held body wash and water, and Bree cleansed my torso, then sent me off for a full shower.

Ten minutes later, I returned to find Bree mopping the entire cube, and then spraying Lysol and leaving the door open. I said, "Is that what the cubes are for? Concentrating the smell?"

Bree said, "Yeah, it works pretty good, doesn't it?" I could only nod. I turned back to find Zoe, with her clothes back on, sitting on the loveseat engrossed in the Kindle, using stylus on the screen. She felt me watching her, put the device down, and looked at me downcast. She crooked her finger. I went over.

I said, "Woman, you are a machine, and I say so with all the respect in the world. I have never seen or heard of a woman laying down three turds in less than fifteen minutes." Zoe helped me straddle her lap, facing her. I said, "That hair, and the gorgeous face and nice headlights and amazing ass." She wrapped both arms around me and hugged. "Thank you for being my bullseye. That was very, very smelly. I am ashamed to say I've done that before, but it's true." For a minute, I just enjoyed the feel of her. She slipped a card in my pocket, and as she let me stand, I said, "You are so incredibly sexy."

She kissed me full on the lips. "Just keep coming back at least once a week to tell me that. I'll be here, with my hair and my ass and my tits and my amazing kisses, to make you a blubbering idiot." She walked me through the lounge and to the front door, where I conned one more lengthy hug, and set off for home.

THE END

12