Taking the Shoot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pondering how to resist Sharon when she took my shoulders and turned me firmly to face the cameras. I couldn't quite bring myself to look right into them and found myself looking down at the floor which in itself looked like I was obeying Sharon as a subbie should.

I understood my role now.

Sharon stood beside me and did the talking.

"Well, I am sure MJ has almost learned her lesson by now. She argued with me and we wrestled it out fair and square. She lost. She got tied up and gagged for her troubles and I am sure we were all surprised to see how much she enjoyed that experience!"

I stared steadfastly at the floor a yard in front of me, but I could feel myself blushing furiously at how Sharon reminded an entire unknown audience how she had diddled me off. Finger banged me to oblivion and I had every so clearly gotten off on it.

Why had I done that?

Why?

I wasn't gay! I wasn't!

Sharon caressed my hair gently stroking the back of my head and neck.

"MJ still has a few things to do before the lesson is fully complete though."

I involuntarily lifted my chin and moved my eyes to look at her, looking worried.

Sharon instantly wove her fingers into my hair and grabbed it to force my head down again.

"Keep looking down, MJ!" She commanded.

I wriggled my taped ball hands as far as the ropes connecting them to my rope harness would allow in frustration, but I kept staring down.

She let go of my hair and began caressing me again.

"Good girl. That's a good girl!" She said in a soothing voice. "MJ is such a sweet girl. She is learning her lesson for sure."

I hated myself for it, but I sighed quietly and so help me I pressed my head against her hand.

12