Taking the Shoot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only know I was sawing nylon along my own lips down below and humping up and down like a horny teenager in a parked car, grinding my mons onto the floor mats and that sweet smooth nylon rope. I was breathing hard.

I flicked my tongue in a delicate little pattern all across her clit and it was enough to push her over the edge, because suddenly she was screaming.

"Yes! YES! YES! Lick me, MJ! LICK ME! Make me... MAKE ME... Make..... OH! OH! I AM COMMMMMMMING!" She shrieked and I doubled my speed on my tongue and humped like a mad woman on that rope below, rolling my hips around the rope like it was a cock.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sharon yelled and her hips shook and spasmed and she just kept screaming...humping her pussy against my tongue, it was a compliment I could appreciate suddenly as she rode my face and suddenly, I was coming too...riding my fat smooth nylon rope lover down below.

We both rode out that mutual come like proper lesbians, free from guilt or fear. Spurring each other on.

"Ehhh! EHHH! Oh! Oh! Oh! ENNNNNNNNNNNN!" I hollered directly into her pussy and humped my way into unconsciousness right along with Sharon.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ehhhhhhh." She answered.

We both lay there for quite a long time. Both of us shattered into near comatose condition by our intense orgasms. She lying on her back. Me with my face resting on the hairy nest of her bush and breathing in her scent.

12