Taking the Stage for Real

Story Info
An aerobics instructor takes a chance.
7k words
4.54
19.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a good class.

It was the last one for today and now she was ready for a shower.

Grabbing her gym bag as the class emptied out, she happened to glance at her phone, there was a notice from the place she had found on-line. She slipped the phone into her bag; she would read it when she was alone.

She stripped down in the crowded shower area, naked and half-dressed women of all shapes, sizes, and ages moved around her, a few said hello or goodbye as they either came or left the shower area.

A few stole quick glances at her from the corner of their eyes.

She was almost 6' tall which made her taller than most. From constant exercise, she had a toned, athletic body with long shapely legs that joined together in a firm ass that drew many stares from both men and women when she was in public, but in a crowded shower especially.

Her clearly defined abs were the result of countless crunches and sit-ups; her arms were strong but graceful; a few women discretely checked out her perky and sensitive 34B's, at the moment, surrounded by all of these naked women, her nipples were standing at attention; she did not consider her face to be beautiful, but she might have been the only one who thought that way, and her long blonde hair was contained in a pony tail.

Some women in the shower also noticed her bright red toenails and matching fingernails and all of them noticed her shaved pussy and the number of small but numerous tattoos she had in very strategic spots.

The tattoos were a mix of symbols and flowers and she had had a rose on her left shoulder blade, the Japanese symbol for resilience in the small of her back, a Gaelic symbol for phoenix on her ankle, and more roses and thorns on each of her wrists

Her mind drifted as she washed the sweat of the day from her body. She thought about the last time, when she had almost gone through with it.

It had been a different club than the one that had sent her the email; she had actually driven there and was sitting in the parking lot when she lost her nerve. She lost her entrance fee when she drove away after coming so close and now, she wondered if she could go through that again.

Since her breakup 6 months ago, she had noticed that her normally unshakeable confidence had more than a few cracks in it. She had focused on her job and little else since then, withdrawing from the world, not even dating or seeing much her friends.

She knew she had to bust out of this rut and this idea had seemed a way to do that, she had just turned 27 and she knew that she would find someone new, but he had left a big hole in her life.

The idea had come from a compliment from one of the new students in her pole dancing class.

Brenda, an attractive woman in her early 50's had asked her in a complimentary way if she had ever done any exotic dancing because she was so good at it.

Brenda had said, "I don't know what they pay you here Tracey, but you could likely make more in one night there and you would in a week here."

When she told Brenda that she was flattered but she didn't think anyone would be interested paying to see her dance, Brenda replied, "Honey, are you kidding, you must be one of the most attractive women I know, and I would pay money to see you naked."

Brenda blushed bright red as soon as the last part crossed her lips, "Oops, sorry."

Tracey just smiled, "Thanks' Brenda, I appreciate the ego boost."

Brenda offered to buy her a coffee and later they sat in the lounge area of the gym and she brought it up again.

"Honey, if I had your body I would do it in a heart beat, it was always one of my fantasies to dance on stage as a stripper, naked in front of all those people and literally having sex with the patrons and getting paid for it, it makes me wet just thinking about it."

Tracey had to admit, she felt a little damp herself when she thought about it and subconsciously, she agreed that there was something exciting about being one of a handful of people totally nude in a place full of clothed people.

Tracey added, "Brenda, what are you talking about, you look amazing, I think you're prettier than I am, I've watched the way you move in class, you're in very good shape."

"You're sweet Tracey, I might have a nice body, but you have one that belongs on stage," and squeezed her hand.

Brenda said she had been to a club with some friends in the city, called, "Anything Goes," on a night that they advertised an "amateur strip night." Partly, Brenda explained, the atmosphere was about what she had expected with lots of loud and drunken men shouting and howling at some very pretty and some not so pretty naked youngish women pole dancing, lap dancing, serving, and generally being felt up by the customers.

She said when her and her friends arrived at the club at about 9 pm, it was about ¾ full and they were still able to find a good table. The "amateur" portion of the evening didn't begin until 10 pm.

What surprised Brenda as she looked around was the number of women in the place and that many of them were just as loud and drunk as the men, including eventually all of her female friends and herself.

Brenda said she that is actually what got her interested in joining her class. Now after a few weeks of taking the class she said that dance routines were almost identical to the ones she saw that night.

Tracey's mind returned to the present moment and pulled out her pony tail and washed her hair and then she went and started toweling off.

Absentmindedly, Brenda's conversation returned again to her and she remembered Brenda saying she was surprised at the amount of actual physical contact that the dancers had with customers and she found out later that this club allowed far more intimate contact than many other places, which was why it was always full.

Tracey thought to herself, "I need to do this, I need to get my confidence back, and who knows, it will certainly stop me from being so uptight."

She loved dancing and the pole dancing class in particular, it would be fun to actually pole dance for real.

As she drove home, questions swirled in her mind: "What would people think? What would her parents think? Would she get in trouble at work? What if she was mauled by the customers? Would she turn into some kind of slut?"

She reflected and said to herself, "God you are uptight, it doesn't matter what people, including your parents think, if someone thinks you are slut or an exhibitionist, who cares, do things that make you feel good about yourself and your body."

When she got home and made something to eat, she stopped and looked in the mirror. She knew deep down she needed to do something drastic to move past the breakup that had been haunting her for the past 6 months, and she said to herself, "Okay time to put on your big girl panties or take them off," she laughed, "and do this!"

She found the website from the message and applied on-line, paying the entrance fee, requesting her music - "Nasty Girl" by Destiny's Child, and then she took out the same outfit she had planned to wear the last time.

She had bought a pair of 5-inch stiletto black heels that made her incredibly tall, a short black dress with spaghetti straps, red lacy G-string type panties, and a matching lace bra that was so sexy, and a thick black necklace that actually looked like a dog collar.

The outfit had originally been purchased for some fun with her ex, but he had never seen it because he had broken up with her, now it seemed perfect as a way to put him behind her.

Looking at the outfit lying on the bed and then imagining dancing in front of a crowd of men and women, she felt a warm electric feel between her thighs; for the first time in weeks, she actually felt turned on, maybe it was because this time she was determined, maybe this time she would get her life back again.

She folded up the outfit and put into a spare gym bag and then took off her clothes and put on a comfy oversized tee-shirt and went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of red wine, a large glass of red wine.

Moving to her sofa, she found a porn site on her laptop and watched several strip videos, getting hotter each time. Brenda was right about feeling turned on imagining being the only person naked in a sea of fully clothed people; she closed her eyes, laid down on the sofa, and let her fingers start to explore.

Starting at her neck and just using just her fingertips.

Slowly almost mirroring each other, her hands gently stroked her neck, making smaller then larger circles, she paused to strip off her t-shirt, and settled back on the sofa.

Operating with minds of their own, each fingertip lightly massaged and caressed her skin, moving down her body; her mind behind closed eyes saw only bright and vivid greens and blues. She didn't have to see her breasts to know each nipple was already hard as a small stone, knowingly her fingers moved up the smooth sides of each breast and lightly circled each of her areola, ignoring the nipples for the moment.

The greens and blues moved to darker and deeper shades. Her breath coming more rapidly now as her heartbeat quickened.

Finally, first the left fingers and then the right fingers circled each nipple, using thumbs and forefingers they first pinched and then pulled on the hard nubs, a low whimper followed by a stronger moan followed and continued as her experienced hands worked their magic.

She started to feel the long dormant pressure starting to build. Her mind drifted to Brenda, in her mind she saw the older woman, as old as her mother, standing watching her dance.

In her imagination, she was wearing her normal tights as she danced, only this time Brenda was completely nude. Her body, while older, was remarkably fit and Tracey imagined her standing close to her as she did her pole dancing class. See could see other students, but they didn't seem to notice Brenda.

Tracey's fingers began to move down her stomach, one hand lingered on her breasts, slow circles were making the whimpers more regular now, she imagined Brenda's hand now exploring her body as somehow Brenda was able to follow each dance move perfectly.

In her mind her hands now belonged to Brenda as her second hand slowly moved down her stomach and the first one moved across her flat abdomen, sliding under her tights, and discovered the first folds of her pussy.

Brenda now ran her long fingers around the edges of Tracy's sex, Tracey inhaled the sweet aroma of her heat and her breathing was very rapid now and her whimpers were low and increasingly louder.

Brenda's fingers explored around and into her pussy, one finger and then two, slowly moving inside and back out again. The background of her dream was now solid black as Brenda's second hand held her ass tightly and slowly slipped beneath her waist band and down the narrow space between her two cheeks.

Tracey's hips began to flex and push against Brenda's hands and she felt herself starting to slip over the edge into depths of the blackness. She remembered one of Brenda's fingers slowly circling and penetrating her ass and the blackness erupted into a billion flecks of glass as she came, she came with a long loud scream that woke herself up.

The orgasm didn't abate just because she was awake, the orgasm moved her like she was a piece of driftwood caught in an ocean of waves, her body flexed and arched for what seemed like forever for Tracey, but was really only a few moments. She felt her heart racing and her skin was sweaty and somehow, she had ended up on the floor of her living room.

She just lay there catching her breath for almost ten minutes.

"Wow, that was pretty awesome," Tracey thought, her first orgasm in a long time.

She glanced at the clock, it was 1:30 in the morning, where did the last 3 hours go, she looked down at her sweaty body and puffy little pussy and said to herself, "Thank you Brenda, that was incredible."

Pulling herself up, she walked on wobbly legs to the bedroom and collapsed onto the bed, not bothering to even pull the sheets over herself and slept.

The next day she got her confirmation for Friday night, it was only two days away, doubt flickered for a moment and then she forced it out of her mind. Showering and getting ready for work almost by remote control, and she stayed on cruise control for most of the day, distant and aloof, she still taught her classes extremely well, but it wasn't until the last class of the day, when she saw Brenda that her mind really snapped back to reality.

Brenda came into class and was talking with a group of about 5 or 6 women and then came up to her and smiled.

Tracey was smiling too, "I had the most incredible dream last night, and you were in it."

Brenda said, "I hope it was a naughty dream, and that we had a good time together," she checked to make sure that no one heard her.

Before Tracey had a chance to tell her that yes, they had a fantastic time together in her dream. Brenda began talking again.

"Tracey, I wanted to tell you that club I told you about is having another "night" tomorrow and I wanted to see if you were interested in signing up, I think you would be great at it."

"Brenda, that's what I wanted to tell you, I am signed up, I did it last night, but you can't tell anyone," Tracey said as if she was telling Brenda state secrets.

"I don't want you to back out Tracey, but several of us are going to that club tomorrow," Brenda said watching Tracey's reaction closely

Tracey panicked a little, "I can't do it then, what if they tell my bosses, I'll have to cancel."

Brenda could actually see the excitement draining out of Tracey.

"Honey, you will do nothing of the sort, who cares if anyone sees you, we will be there to support you not to tell on you, we will cheer and scream for you, and who knows maybe we will even pay you to lap dance for us," Brenda added with a devilish smile.

Brenda had plugged the leak; Tracey felt a tiny bit better.

"Tracey, if it was one of us, what would you do?" Brenda asked.

"You would support us, your students love you, you work hard, you care, have you noticed that your classes always get bigger each season?" Brenda said seriously.

"Besides, none of us will say anything negative about you," she added.

"It's because you are the only instructor people want, you are sexy, beautiful, smart, and besides, at the risk of all of us becoming lesbians, we all want to see you naked, me included, I have been having dreams about you all the time since I met you, very sexy and very naughty dreams," Brenda laughed, rebuilding Tracey's confidence in one longish sentence.

"Plus, I'm not the only one, when you are in the shower, I think virtually all of us want to attack you," she laughed, which was actually the case with at least the eight women who were going to the club.

Brenda hugged her and discretely squeezed her ass and then said, "Okay sweetie, get your sexy little ass over to the pole and teach us some naughty things we can do at home."

"Yes ma'am," Tracey replied and feeling excited and pumped, she took her spot and then took the class through one of the most spirited classes they could remember.

After the class, Tracey had some paper work to do and was sitting at the small desk at the back of the room as the class began to leave.

Brenda was leaving with the same group of women that she came with, Tracey saw her say good-bye to the women and then she glanced back at her work. The next thing she knew Brenda was standing by the desk looking down at her.

"Come with me Tracey, let's go get a coffee or something?" Brenda said quietly.

"I'm all sweaty, I haven't had a shower yet," Tracey said in a quiet voice that didn't mean "no".

"It's okay, honey, I don't mind, grab your things and let's go," Brenda said.

They crossed the street and Brenda took her hand and they walked down the block to a quiet restaurant that Tracey didn't even know was there. She was still dressed in her tights and a loose sweater. She had no makeup on, an old pair of sneakers, and she was still the prettiest woman in the place, thought Brenda.

They talked about Brenda for the first while, Brenda was a retired school teacher, she now spent her time volunteering and working part time at the local university as a faculty assistant, a fancy name for a person that did whatever needed doing. She liked being busy and she laughed it kept her from having her husband drive her crazy.

Tracey told her about the last few months, it was really the first time she had really told anyone what had happened and Brenda listened, they had a nice dinner and shared some wine.

Tracey apologized for monopolizing the conversation and Brenda said, "Honey, don't you apologize, I understand completely, she reached across the table and held her hand for a long time and neither spoke.

Finally, Brenda broke the silence, "Are you going to go through with your plans for tomorrow night?"

Tracey sat quietly for a moment, and said "Yes, it's funny, I have taught dancing and pole dancing, maybe it's time that I actually did it for real."

"Make me one promise, will you?" Brenda asked.

"They usually let the amateur dancers go out on the floor afterwards for a while as a reward, promise me you will come to our table and do a couple of lap dances for us, me especially," Brenda said looking into her eyes so deeply, that Tracey thought she could see all her secret desires.

"Oh, and here is one more thing," and she handed Tracey a small black garter for her leg, "it's for any money you get for lap dancing sweetie," and then she said, "you need to get home and get some rest, you have to work and then dance tomorrow night, plus I have to get home."

They left the restaurant together and as they approached the parking lot where their cars were parked almost together, Tracey stopped and kissed Brenda on the lips.

"Thank you, I needed someone to talk to, more than anything else," she said.

"You're welcome Honey, you really are a special woman," and she kissed her back, this time open mouthed and for far longer than just a friend's kiss. Stopping for a moment, "I expect you to put on quite a show for your students tomorrow," and she unlocked her door and kissed Tracey a last time and said goodbye.

Tracey was exhausted and when she got home, she just got everything ready she needed for the club, showered, and then climbed into bed naked and was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

The day dragged by with the anticipation of the evening, she had arranged to leave early and when it was time, she slipped home, with an eagerness that was far different than the anxiety she had felt last time.

She started removing her clothes almost before she parked her car, once inside her apartment, she left a trail of clothes from the door to the bathtub. Her jacket fell onto the floor by her front door right on top of her shoes, her work t-shirt was on the living room floor, her bra hung from a door knob, her sweaty tights on the hallway floor, her damp thong on the bathroom floor, and her socks beside the tub.

She ran the water for a bath. She liked the water hot and when she stepped in the water, she could barely stand the heat, but it helped relax her muscles and as she lowered her ass into the water, she could feel the tension slipping away.

Soaking for a few minutes, she began shaving herself, she normally had very little body hair and having shaved since she was a teenager, she was well practiced and in no time at all she was perfectly smooth.

She turned on the shower to wash her hair and to wash away the soap and residue. She toweled herself off and applied a tiny bit of lilac perfume to herself and just a tiny splash on the smooth skin above her pussy.

According to the instructions for tonight, she was told to bring her "outfit" and she could change there, and the note said just to wear some casual clothes before the show began.

12