Taking the Stage for Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, she picked her old torn faded blue jeans with no panties, she loved the way the soft denim tucked into her pussy and the feeling of the fabric against her smooth skin. A plain white t-shirt followed, again with no bra, she could feel her nipples pressing hard against the thin fabric leaving two points about an inch around poking from the shirt, she applied a little makeup just to accent her features, and put her hair up.

Gathering up her bag, she doubled checked her outfit and slipped on her sandals and began the drive to the city.

The drive was a blur and her mind swirled with emotions from nervousness to confidence, and just over an hour later she parked at the club. It was early yet and only a few cars were in the lot. She followed the instructions from the website and was ushered into a room with five other women.

An older, very elegant looking lady entered the room and introduced herself as Nancy, the club owner. She said they were waiting for one more, and then things would be explained, but in the mean time, they should start getting changed, each was given a combination for a locker and they were encouraged to try to relax and just have fun tonight.

Tracey checked her phone, it was about 9 pm and they could hear customers arriving and the music was loud. Regular dancers would be performing for the gathering crowd and they would go on at 10pm.

There was no privacy in the small changing area as each of the five started getting ready, when the sixth arrived, Nancy came back in and said for them to finish getting changed. All of the women in the room were attractive, every where Tracey looked there were naked bodies and she felt her pussy starting to get even wetter than it already was.

The women were all ages, one younger and the rest were older than Tracey, some talked, some were quiet, a few looked absolutely terrified, but Tracey really didn't notice, she allowed herself to relax and started with the panties and bra.

Sliding the G-string up her legs and adjusting the tiny triangle of fabric to cover her pussy was tricky because it barely covered her opening, as she quietly slipped a finger into herself and licked it, an older woman caught her eye and just smiled.

Moving the back string into place, it felt delicious in her ass, the sensation of pulling the single strand of fabric snugly against her rosebud made her whimper a little and it was virtually invisible between her cheeks. Several of the other women made a few sideways glances in her direction.

Putting the lacy, tissue like bra in place was increasingly difficult as her nipples hardened, in the end the bra only covered a portion of her breasts and her areola and nipples where rock hard and easily visible. She adjusted her hair in one of the shared mirrors and then slipped the black dress over herself, the dress hugged her body like it was painted on, only when she stood perfectly still did the bottom cover her ass and pussy, otherwise everyone could see something.

She adjusted the collar, and the hint of bondage she thought was just like the icing on a cake.

Finishing off, she slipped the stiletto's into place, with them on, she towered over everyone, but she was ready, and it coincided with Nancy's return.

Of average height, Nancy looked at Tracey, "My dear, you are so tall and so absolutely delicious looking, I can't wait to see you naked."

Nancy explained the rules, they would wait until called, their music would start 30 seconds after they were warned to come out, they would perform their dance, and then they were free to return to the change room and wait until the winner was announced or they could mingle with the crowd and do whatever they liked.

A word of caution though was explained, part of their fee went to pay for a one-night licence as an exotic dancer, some went to the DJ, the bouncers, and the club, they were free to do lap dances, at "Anything Goes," they were free to engage in any and all behavior they chose under no pressure.

Nancy added, "If you engage in any sex, especially penetration, to please be aware that the release that each of you signed absolves the club from being responsible for anything."

Nancy finished by saying, "Someone will pick up your clothes and everything including your phones and keys will be safe until you leave tonight. Thank you everyone, and have fun tonight, we appreciate your bravery and courage."

The clock ticked quietly on the wall. A stage hand called the first entry, the six of them could hear the roaring of the crowd as she was introduced, the club must be full now based on the sound, it was deafening. The first entry went out, Tracey drew the last spot so she would wait until everyone else had gone.

Tracey thought the first woman must have done okay because as the song died, the applause was very strong with lots of whistles and catcalls.

And so, it went, each entry went out, and none came back, none of the remaining women talked much as they waited, Tracey's doubt and butterflies increased, but unlike the others, she forced herself to stop worrying and after the third person went on stage she started to warm up.

At the last minute she decided to forego the heels, and she would dance barefoot. She was the only one who went barefoot or did any stretching.

As she did the stretching exercises and visualized her moves she played the song in her head, just like she told her students to do. Tracey knew that Brenda would recognize the song as they had actually used it a few times in her class.

Finally, she was the only one left in the room and before long the stage hand stuck his head in the room, "okay, honey, 30 seconds."

He smiled at her and said, "You're going to be great, just have fun and be the music."

She took a deep breath and the music started. Brenda would tell her later that their entire table had their mouths wide open in shock when she went on stage. Each of her students would say she was the only "amateur" who stayed in perfect time to their music. The club was completely full, about one third of the patrons were women, included among them was a table right next to the stage with eight of her students.

When she spoke to Brenda later, Brenda said she came out and began by removing her pony tail and shaking her long hair out giving her a tousled "just fucked" look that started the crowd cheering.

Brenda added, "You strutted around the stage, moving your hips in perfect rhythm to the beat and using your hands to caress and massage your ass, tits, and pussy, our table hooted and hollered louder than anyone," she added proudly.

Next Brenda continued, "You moved around the pole, just like you taught us in class, each time you kicked your legs up, you flashed the crowd your cherry red thong and beautiful ass.

To Tracey, nothing existed except the dancing, so totally focused she did not remember anything of how she did.

One of the other students told her later that as she pulled the little black dress off revealing her toned and very sexy body, their table and all the other patrons screamed out her name. "Your routine was much more involved than all of the other women put together, we loved how several times you laid on the floor and arched your body to give everyone glimpses of your tits, pussy, and ass."

Brenda said, "Your little bra came off next and you tossed it into the crowd, a table full of biker's ended up with it and they yelled even louder than the students."

Later some of the students told her they had never seen nipples so hard; they said that hers must have been more than an inch in diameter as she pinched and pulled on them several times during the dance.

About two thirds into the song, Brenda said, "You peeled your thong off, the crowd close to the stage could see the wetness dripping off of it and you held it to you face and inhaled your scent and then you strutted around the stage and tossed it directly to me."

Still another student said it was so sexy when Brenda held it close to her face and then put it around her neck like some kind of prize. They told her that she had spent the remainder of the song, doing exactly what she taught them, bending, showing her ass and pussy to the crowd, wrapping her long legs around the pole, and giving the audience a show that many of the regular dancers would envy.

She paraded around the stage wearing only her thick collar, strutting and dancing liked she owned the place and when the music stopped, it was only then that she noticed her surroundings and heard the applause.

She went to leave the stage when the DJ asked her to stay and she savoured the experience of being totally nude in front of several hundred people. She made no effort to cover herself and when the DJ came over and put his hands around her body she never even flinched.

He announced the winner a few seconds afterwards and to no one's surprise it was her. Nancy came up over to her and gave her a big hug and in full view of the audience long slow kiss.

Nancy yelled into her ear, over the approval of the crowd, to call her, she wanted her to consider coming back again. Nancy kissed her again and said, "Go, have some fun, and be very naughty," and slapped her on the ass.

Leaving the stage, she had to walk through a crowd of customers and she felt her ass being grabbed several times by both men and women alike, one woman actually put her hands right on her chest and squeezed her breasts and said, "ohhh, very nice." Unapologetic the woman held them for several seconds and then ran her hand between Tracey's legs, feeling her up and saying, "oh sweetie, you were so awesome on stage," and then moved back towards the stage and the hollered at the next dancer.

Tracey arrived at her student's table and each woman hugged and kissed her, several of them felt and caressed different parts of her body, all caught up in the moment.

Tracey turned to Brenda, "You said you would pay money to see me naked and do a lap dance for you, well now is your chance," Brenda took a 50 from her wallet and tucked it into the garter on Tracey's leg.

Tracey sat on Brenda knee, and ground her wet pussy into Brenda's thigh leaving a wet mark in the thin material, using her hands she caressed Brenda's tits, while Brenda ran her fingers up and down Tracey's chest, her fingers lightly touching her skin raising small goose bumps in their wake. Leaving the obvious places for later, Brenda drove Tracey crazy by caressing other parts of her body; the insides of her arms, the places just below her shoulders, the flat of her tummy, and the backs of her thighs.

Tracey in the mean time was nibbling Brenda's ear lobes and using her fingers stroke her long neck and rub her shoulders. Brenda inhaled the sweet salty fragrance of Tracey's sex and finally moved one hand between her thighs and was rewarded with Tracey sharply inhaling and pushing her vagina into Brenda's warm hand.

Everyone else at the table was ignoring the stage and was focused on Tracey and her amazing body and what Brenda was doing to her.

Brenda ran her other hand along the crack between Tracey's cheeks and in full view of everyone began playing with her ass. Alternatively cupping her checks and then slapping them, it wasn't long before Brenda's hand left red imprints on both cheeks, Tracey moaned and whimpered. Brenda took Tracey's nipples into her mouth and using her teeth and lips bit and sucked on both of them until Tracey's body shook from the orgasm that Brenda had created.

No one at the table could believe what Brenda and Tracey had done and suddenly each of them started waving $50's at her, Tracey moved from one student to the next, but refused to take any money from anyone. Each of the ladies deeply kissed Tracey, suckled on her breasts, felt her soaking pussy and ass while she caressed each of their breasts through their clothes and ground her pussy into their laps.

Several women from the audience clustered around their table and watched Tracey service each of the women in the group. When she finished with the last one, she returned to Brenda and wrapped her long legs around her and sat in her lap.

"You don't seem uptight any more honey," Brenda said as Tracey kissed her, their tongues and mouths wide open.

"Thanks for listening to me the other night, I don't think I could have done this without your help," Tracey said into Brenda's ear.

Brenda squeezed her tight, "Let's get out of here, let's get your things."

Tracey took her hand and Brenda told her friends she would be leaving with Tracey, they all smiled and told them to have fun.

Tracey, "Let me just grab my things and put some clothes on."

Brenda replied, "Grab your things, but don't put any clothes on okay, I want you to be naked for me."

Tracey, slipped into the small change room and the stage hand said she had been awesome, the best amateur that he could remember. She thanked him and allowed him to hug her and feel her up before quickly grabbing her things heading for the door. Just then she just happened to run right into Nancy on her way out.

"Tracey, you were incredible, I was hoping to run into you, I watched your little show at that table, it was so hot, are you a lesbian or do you like guys too?" she asked as she gave her another hug and stroked Tracey's ass.

"I never really thought about it, I like sex and I like being naked, and the feeling tonight was out of this world," Tracey replied honestly.

"If you would like to work for me as dancer, even part-time, we have a spot for you, call me next week and we can set something up, in the meantime, I love that older woman I saw you with, you two go and have some serious fun," with that Nancy kissed her again and ran her hands up Tracey's thighs and used both of them to stroke her pussy.

Tracey moaned and her head was spinning as she walked back to Brenda. They ran a gauntlet of people, many of whom seemed to find a piece of Tracey to touch or feel until they reached the door.

The bouncer smiled at her and said, "Normally I don't let naked people leave the building but for a hug I'll make an exception."

They were about the same height and Tracey wrapped her arms around his muscular body and he cupped each of her ass cheeks in his massive hands and told her, "Have some fun tonight, you were great."

Then they were out in the cool night air, Tracey got goose bumps and Brenda put her arm around her. Several men and women noticed her and her nakedness, almost all of them snapped pictures of her as they passed but no one stopped her.

Brenda looked at her hungrily, "You looked so hot tonight, I want to make love to you all night."

"What about your husband?" Tracey asked.

"I told him I was staying with a friend tonight; he knows my group was having a girl's night and that is true."

They went to get into Tracey's small car.

Brenda said, "Let me drive, I want your hands to be free to play with yourself as we drive to my motel."

"Motel?" Tracey asked.

"You didn't think I would be able to keep my hands off of you while we drove for an hour, did you?" Brenda laughed.

"Maybe instead of playing with myself, I can play with you," Tracey said in a quiet voice.

Tracey undid her seat belt and put her head between Nancy's chest and the steering wheel and lifted her top and undid Brenda's bra, to reveal a nice pair of small boobs, like Tracey's, her nipples were rock hard.

Brenda couldn't believe what was happening and before she could stop Tracey she started to moan as Tracey's lips touched and formed a latch around her closest boob.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Brenda moaned, Tracey's lips and teeth worked her breasts creating a feeling unlike anything her husband had ever done.

Brenda had to pull over because the feeling was so incredible.

Brenda ran her hand down Tracey's body and found her soaking vagina and started to twirl her fingers around the opening to her friend's sex.

Brenda could feel an orgasm building and then subside briefly as Lisa switch from one boob to the other, her nipples raw and so sensitive, Brenda could barely stop from screaming as she was suckled by another woman for the first time. Tracey had managed to somehow get a hand into her pants and then into her panties and the feeling was so intense.

Finally, it was too much and she felt herself losing control of her body, a loud moan followed by an incredible "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," erupted from her as Tracey continued suckling from her boobs.

"That was so awesome Tracey," as Tracey continued to lie on her lap and Brenda pulled back onto the road after recovering and drove with one hand on the wheel and one hand stroking Tracey's pussy.

It seemed to take only minutes to arrive at Brenda's motel, several of the students had booked rooms and shared them; Brenda though, had booked her own room, hoping that Tracey might be willing to spend the night.

Until she had met Tracey, she had never seriously considered having a female lover, but now, being with Tracey was all she thought about, and with Tracey lying naked right here, she could not believe how excited she was.

The parking lot was deserted, when she parked the car. Brenda got out and Tracey brazenly got out too and they walked together holding hands up to the door.

Brenda looked for the key, while Tracey stood in the cool moonlight of the well lite motel, her nakedness on full display.

They barely got through the door and closed before they looked at each other and Brenda stripped out of her clothes and then took Tracey's hand.

They began kissing, hands and fingers roamed freely on their naked bodies.

Soft curves and toned muscles, moist lips and darting tongues, penetrating fingers and the soft rustle of skin on skin touching, and low whimpers and moans as they moved together and fell onto the bed.

Tonight, had been mostly about raw sex and lust, exhibition and exposure, experimentation and pushing the limits and going past them.

Now, between these two women, something different was happening, something softer, something that when she closed her eyes made Brenda see vivid blues and greens.

Lying on the soft bed, Tracey brought Brenda to places of pleasure by licking and sucking on her sweet pussy, her breasts, her ass, and every part of her body. Using her tongue and fingers to find all of the secret places as the colours Brenda saw changed to dark black.

Tracey just focused on Brenda, and her whimpers, moans, and finally screams of pleasure echoed in their small room and the blackness exploded.

12