Taking Turns

Story Info
A couple takes turns dominating each other while on vacation.
9k words
4.7
15.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob closed his eyes and leaned his head back, enjoying the feeling of the cold on his face while the rest of his body was submerged in the hot tub. He and his girlfriend Anna had recently arrived at their secluded lakefront cabin for some much-needed time to themselves. The holidays provided them each with a lull in their work, so they flew up to Minnesota a couple days after Christmas to relax and enjoy each other's company through the New Year. The hot tub they were sitting in was on the back deck and provided them with a view of the lake and the woods beyond it, and with the closest neighbors separated from them by a quarter mile of trees they had plenty of privacy. Jacob was looking forward to taking advantage of that privacy in the coming days, but for now he was content to sit in the hot tub and let the heat and the bubbles relax him. He opened his eyes and looked over at Anna.

"I love you," Jacob said with a smile.

"I love you too Baby. I'm glad we're doing this," replied Anna. "I'm getting a bit hungry, how about some dinner?"

"Sure," replied Jacob.

The cabin had a nice kitchen, and they had stopped to get groceries on the way from the airport. They got out of the hot tub, and after drying off and changing into some new clothes they quickly made dinner. Despite eating relatively early in the evening, the time of year meant the sun had set by the time they finished, and they decided to sit on the couch in the glow of the fireplace. Jacob leaned over and kissed Anna, lightly at first but quickly gaining intensity as Anna kissed him back. Their hands reached under each other's clothes and soon they were both naked. Jacob decided to get on his knees between Anna's legs and began exploring her clit with his tongue while Anna moaned her appreciation. After a few minutes, Anna reached down and pulled him back up by his hair so she could kiss him, and Jacob used his fingers to rub her clit until she came.

Anna looked into Jacob's eyes and said, "Fuck me."

Jacob didn't need to be told twice, so he stood Anna up, turned her around, and bent her over. He slid his cock into her pussy and was soon roughly thrusting into her while they each moaned loudly. Jacob grabbed Anna's hair in one hand and used his other to occasionally spank her. Jacob quickly felt himself approaching climax.

"I'm don't know how much longer I can last," moaned Jacob between thrusts.

"Then stop," said Anna, who stood up and continued, "I want to change positions."

Anna gently pushed Jacob onto the couch before straddling him and guiding his cock back inside of her before beginning to slowly grind back and forth. The slow, intimate sex was a sharp contrast to the pounding that had been taking place just seconds before.

"Baby, I have something that I want to do with you," Anna said while riding Jacob.

"What is it?" asked Jacob.

"I want you to dominate me for an entire day. I want you to have complete control and to use me however you'd like. I would do anything that you wanted to do."

"Anything?"

"Well, almost anything. Nothing public, and if I ever feel like it is getting to be too much I'll have a safe word. Otherwise, I know you well enough to know what you are and are not into and am comfortable in saying that I'm willing to do anything you could think of."

Jacob thought about it. Dominating her wouldn't be anything new, but he had never done it for an entire day before and certainly not in an environment with the freedom and privacy of their cabin. However, the fact that he was horny and his incredibly attractive girlfriend was currently riding him got his imagination going and he quickly decided he was in favor of the idea.

"How could I say no to that?" replied Jacob. "But I want to also spend a day with the roles reversed and you in charge."

"Deal. We'll work out the details in a minute," Anna said.

Her grinding, which had been slow while they talked, quickly sped up. Jacob felt his own orgasm approaching.

"Baby I'm getting close," said Jacob.

"Good. Cum in me Jacob," Anna moaned softly into his ear while suddenly squeezing him with her pussy.

The sensation sent Jacob over the edge, and he came deep into Anna while moaning loudly.

Later that night after they had each showered and gotten into bed, they decided on a plan. They had planned on spending the day in the Twin Cities and decided to make one of their stops a sex shop where they could get toys and other accessories for the next two days. They took turns getting items so that neither one could see what the other got. They got back late that night and after a dip in the hot tub and a quick shower, they ended up spooning naked in bed together.

Jacob said, "I know you'll be up before me tomorrow, so I want you to give yourself an enema and shower when you get up. After you do that, I want you to change into the lingerie I picked for you and wake me up by giving me a blowjob. The enema kit and the lingerie are both in a shopping bag I left in the top drawer under the bathroom sink."

"Okay. Is there anything else you'd like me to do before you get up?" replied Anna.

"No, I'll tell you the rest in the morning," Jacob said.

Anna then rolled over and began kissing Jacob while letting her hands explore. She found him hard and began stroking him. Jacob's hands wandered down to Anna's butt, and it wasn't long before he dropped down between Anna's legs. He began exploring Anna with his tongue, and she reached down and grabbed his hair. She grinded back against his tongue and soon was approaching orgasm. She hit her peak and screamed with pleasure as she came. As soon as she was done, Jacob flipped her over and pulled on her hips to get her up on all fours. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit briefly before plunging deep into her pussy. He fucked her hard, grabbing her hair and spanking her while he did it.

"You like that Baby?" he moaned. "I can't wait to use you however I want tomorrow. You're going to be my slut."

"Fuck Jacob, I can't wait," moaned Anna.

After a few more minutes, Jacob exploded deep inside Anna. Before he pulled out, he leaned forward and pulled her head back for a kiss.

"I love you, Anna. Tomorrow is going to be great."

The next morning, Anna got out of bed while Jacob was still sound asleep. She gave herself an enema, and then carefully shaved before thoroughly washing herself. She put on the lingerie Jacob had left for her, which turned out to be a bright red teddy. It was strappy and left nothing to the imagination. She could see why he had chosen it. She walked out into the bedroom where she found Jacob still sleeping soundly. She pulled the blanket down and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked gently while he began to stir, and his cock quickly became rock hard. As he began to fully wake, she started taking him deeper and faster. Jacob realized what was happening and began to moan his appreciation. After a few minutes, Anna felt a pat on her head.

"Stop," Jacob said. "I'm enjoying this, but time for the next thing I have planned for the day. I want you to make me breakfast while I enjoy the view of you in that lingerie."

Anna walked downstairs to start breakfast while Jacob got dressed. He walked down a few minutes later wearing jeans and a t-shirt. After Anna made breakfast, Jacob told her to sit across from him at the table.

"I want to tell you the rules for today," Jacob said.

"Okay. What are they?" replied Anna.

"First, you will wear that teddy at all times unless I tell you otherwise. Second, you may only call me 'Sir' or 'Master'. Third, you must follow all of my instructions. If there is anything you are uncomfortable with, say 'Stop' and I will stop immediately. If you are okay with what I am doing but need to take a break, say 'Wait'. If you disobey an instruction without saying either of those words, I will punish you. Fourth, you must ask permission if you would like to perform any sexual act I have not instructed you to perform. Are those clear?"

"Yes," said Anna.

"Good. This is going to be fun," Jacob said with a smile. "After you are done eating, I want you to go and get the bag that is underneath my side of the bed upstairs. Do not look at what is inside."

A few minutes later, Anna went upstairs to grab the bag while Jacob cleaned up the kitchen. When she walked back down, Jacob was once again seated at the table. She set the bag in front of him and then looked him. He motioned for her to sit across from him.

Jacob reached into the bag and out a blindfold and told Anna to put it on. Once she could no longer see, he reached back into the bag and pulled out some more of items he had bought for the day. The first was a vibrator designed to stimulate Anna's clitoris. The next was a 5-inch dildo. The third was a ball gag. The final item he removed was a set of handcuffs. He walked over to Anna and cuffed her hands behind the chair.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. I need to set up some stuff," he told Anna.

He quietly grabbed a third chair from the kitchen table and set it in the living room facing the couch. He then walked upstairs to the bedroom and set up an under-the-bed restraints kit he had hidden the night before. He then walked back downstairs and uncuffed Anna from the chair. Still blindfolded, he led her to the chair in the living room and had her sit down. He then walked back into the kitchen to grab the vibrator he had gotten out for Anna. He walked back in and removed her blindfold to hand it to her.

"Use it. If you're quick enough I may even let you cum," said Jacob as he put the blindfold back in place, although he had no intention of letting her cum right away.

Anna got started and quickly became aroused. Jacob watched her, enjoying the spectacle. When he started to see the signs of her nearing an orgasm, he leaned forward and pulled the toy away.

"Not quite yet," he said when she started to protest. "I want to spice up the show a bit first."

Jacob left her sitting there blindfolded while he retrieved the other toys he had left on the kitchen table. He hid the gag behind Anna and then removed the blindfold to hand her the dildo.

"Fuck yourself with this for a minute, and if I like what I see I'll give you back the vibrator," said Jacob as he sat back down.

Anna sat lower in the chair to give herself better access to her pussy, and after a couple careful thrusts with the dildo she picked up the pace and intensity, her moans giving away her pleasure. Jacob liked what he saw, so he gave her back the vibrator.

"Use both until I say otherwise," he said.

Anna began using both together and experienced a new height to her pleasure. Jacob watched this, the erection he got at the beginning of Anna's display was almost painful contained in his pants at this point. He saw Anna was again beginning to get close, and he again reached out and pulled her hands away.

"Undo my pants and suck my cock," he said to Anna.

Anna, desperate to get her vibrator back, eagerly obliged. She quickly undid his belt and the front of his jeans, allowing Jacob's cock to spring to attention in front of her. She quickly began to blow him, taking his cock as deep as her throat would allow as quickly as she could.

"Fuck, Anna, this feels amazing," moaned Jacob.

Anna continued to eagerly service Jacob until she felt a tap on the head, and she looked up to see Jacob handing her the dildo.

"Use this," he said.

Anna began to vigorously fuck herself, her sounds of pleasure escaping even with Jacob's cock still in her mouth. After a minute, Jacob pulled her hair back until his cock popped loose from her mouth.

"Get back on the chair. You can continue to use the dildo if you'd like," he said.

Once Anna was back in the chair, Jacob stood up and removed his clothes before stepping behind Anna. He grabbed the ball gag, placed it in Anna's mouth, and fastened it behind her head. He then stepped back in front of her. She was trying her hardest with the dildo, but clearly wasn't going to be able to reach orgasm before her arm got tired. She looked up at him, the desperation to get her vibrator back evident in her eyes.

"Do you want your vibrator back?" Jacob asked.

Anna nodded quickly, the gag muffling her pleas.

"Make yourself cum using the vibrator and the dildo. If you stop using either one, I take them both," Jacob said before handing Anna her vibrator.

Anna switched hands with the dildo to relieve her aching arm before immediately using the vibrator to stimulate her clit. Within a minute she was on the verge of orgasming before finally reaching her peak, her muffled screams of pleasure making it evident she was enjoying the much-needed relief. The second her orgasm subsided, Jacob pulled her up off the chair, turned her around, removed the dildo, and began pounding her pussy with his rock-hard cock. He began to play with Anna's asshole with one hand while using the other to pull her hair back. His cock was also desperate for relief, and after a minute he came deep inside Anna. Once his own orgasm subsided, he pulled out of Anna, leaving her pussy dripping with a mix of his cum and her juices. He removed Anna's gag before sitting down and looking up at her.

"Clean off my cock," he commanded.

Anna dropped to her knees in front of him and slowly licked his cock, making sure no spot was left untouched. She kept at it until Jacob finally pushed her away. He sent her upstairs to clean herself up, stating he'd follow her up shortly. He gathered up the toys, cleaned up the mess, and a few minutes later walked upstairs to the bedroom. He used one of the sinks to clean the toys that had been used before setting them on the dresser. The bag with the remainder of the toys he had purchased was placed on the nightstand. He started the shower, and after it had warmed up he told Anna to join him. He had her wash him, careful not to miss an inch. Once he was clean, he returned the favor, letting his hands roam in the process. He loved Anna's body. She had great tits, but he was an even bigger fan of her perfect ass. He let his hands wander, enjoying the intimacy of the moment. He still had plans for the rest of the day, but he was happy to take a quick breather. By the time the two exited the shower, it was time for lunch and Jacob had Anna, back in the lingerie, make them some sandwiches. Once they finished, Jacob led Anna over to the couch so they could cuddle and let the food settle. After a bit, Jacob stood up, grabbed Anna's hand, and led her up to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Jacob ordered Anna to strip. She stood nude at the foot of the bed while Jacob began rummaging through the bag until he found a bottle of massage oil that could double as lube. He stripped nude, then got on the bed and laid on his stomach.

"Give me a nice massage, and make it a happy ending," he said before laying his head down.

Anna got onto the bed and straddled Jacob. She applied a generous amount of the oil to her hands and his back, then began to massage his shoulders. She took her time slowly working her way down his back. While she massaged him, she thought about the best way to deliver the happy ended he had requested. After a while, she made it to the bottom of his back and began massaging his ass. To do this, she had to scoot further down his legs and when she looked between them she saw he had had an erection. She knew he liked occasional ass-play, so she decided to lean down and began to rim him. His groans were a clear signal of his approval, so she kept going for a few more minutes while massaging his butt and lower back. She eventually lifted her head back up, and she used one hand to reach between his legs to tease his balls and his dick while using a few fingers on her other hand to tease his asshole. He continued to make his pleasure heard, and after a few minutes told her to let him flip over. Once he did so, he pulled Anna up so she was straddling his hips. He then used a hand to guide his cock into her pussy, and the oil combined with Anna's wetness allowed it to slide in easily.

"Go slow and squeeze my cock with your pussy," he ordered.

Anna complied, enjoying the feeling of fullness as well as the look on his face. She had been touching him for a while and was also incredibly horny at this point.

"Sir, may I play with myself while I ride you?" she asked.

"Yes, you may," replied Jacob.

Anna reached down and began rubbing her clit with one hand while the other hand found one of her nipples and began playing with it. Jacob enjoyed the slow sex and the spectacular view for a moment before ordering Anna off. He then ordered her to lie down on the bed and began digging through the toy bag again. Pulling out a small buttplug and a bottle of lube, he turned to her.

"You're going to put this in. You are allowed to do so however you please and you may use the vibrator while you do it," Jacob said as he handed her the buttplug before grabbing her the vibrator off of the dresser.

Anna, eager to get another turn with the vibrator, began to comply quickly. Laying on her back, she coated one finger in the lubricant. She used that finger to lubricate her asshole, rubbing the outside of it before slowly beginning to work her finger in. Once she was comfortable with the first finger, she removed it, grabbed the buttplug, and applied the lube to it. She began to insert the buttplug with one hand while the other began to use the vibrator. She took her time with the buttplug, moving it in and out slowly and repeatedly, getting slightly deeper each time. The vibrator was causing her to elicit moans of pleasure. Jacob sat back, enjoying the incredibly sexy display he was getting and playing with himself. Anna got the buttplug in and continued to use the vibrator. Now that Anna had a hand free, he moved to straddle her across her stomach. He guided her free hand to his still-glistening cock and she began to give him a handjob.

"Faster Anna, make me cum on those beautiful tits of yours," he moaned.

Anna picked up the pace, her own race towards orgasm causing her to stroke Jacob's cock even more vigorously. They both reached climax at the same time. Anna's body heaved with her orgasm while Jacob shot ropes of cum across her tits and face. They each took a second to catch their breath before Jacob ordered Anna to clean the cum off of herself. She used a finger to wipe it up so she could swallow it all. Once she was done, Jacob said they were going to clean off in the shower once again.

"Leave the buttplug in," he added.

An hour after they had gotten out of the shower, they were laying on the bed naked. Jacob turned to Anna and told her to roll over onto her stomach. He reached over and grabbed the lube, then fished a medium sized buttplug out of his bag of toys. He moved down to straddle Anna's legs and began working the small buttplug out. Once it was out, Jacob leaned down and began eating Anna's ass. He did so with enthusiasm for a few minutes before sitting up and using his lubed-up fingers to stretch and tease Anna's ass. He briefly withdrew them to apply lube to the buttplug, which he slowly worked into Anna. Once done, he wiped away the excess lube and told Anna to dress back up in her teddy. They went down to the couch where Jacob had Anna sit on his lap. He then began to make out with her, the whole time using his hands to explore her body. After a while, he excused himself to grab another toy from the bedroom. It was a U-shaped vibrator, the kind meant to provide internal and external stimulation simultaneously. Jacob pulled the crotch of Anna's teddy aside and inserted the vibrator into her wet pussy. The vibrator was remote controlled, and he tested out the functionality, causing Anna to briefly moan in pleasure. Jacob said he was going to leave it in, and for the next hour he'd occasionally turn it on to surprise Anna and keep her horny. As dinner approached, he had Anna help him cook, which he spiced up with random bursts of vibration. The knowledge that Anna was walking around with both a vibrator and a buttplug inside of her kept him incredibly turned on, and he never missed a chance to give Anna a slap on the ass when he walked by.