Taking Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna led Jacob to the couch in the living room. She turned on a movie and began watching it while idly moving her hands over Jacob's naked body.

When the end of the movie finally came, Anna could tell Jacob was on the verge of orgasm despite the cage preventing his erection. She knew the plug was stimulating his prostate, and she had made it a point to reach down and move it a little extra throughout the movie. She was impressed that he had silently put up with the torture, but she wanted to get him to beg.

Anna reached one hand down between her legs while she continued to feel Jacob with her other. She began playing with herself, moaning into Jacob's ear as she did so. After a few minutes, she finally heard Jacob.

"Please, Mistress, make me cum. I'm so horny," Jacob begged.

Once she heard him, Anna removed her hand and stuck her dripping fingers into Jacob's mouth. She removed them after a few seconds, then grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her.

"I told you not to talk unless I spoke to you," she said.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Jacob replied.

"I'm going to punish you, but then I'll let you cum. Stand up, turn around, and bend over."

Once Jacob had complied, Anna spanked him 10 times. She then ordered him to follow her to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, Anna had Jacob lie down and she tied him spread eagle to the bed. She removed the cage from around his cock, which immediately became erect. Anna began lightly playing with Jacob's balls.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Please make me cum, Mistress," Jacob begged.

"Does your body belong to me?"

"Yes, Mistress. It's all yours."

"Did you feel submissive licking your cum out of my pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. You'll feel submissive during this as well," Anna said as she moved her free hand to Jacob's hard cock and began stroking it vigorously.

Jacob, who had been on the edge for hours, did not take long to reach orgasm. Anna pointed his cock at her tits as he came, shooting strands of cum all over Anna's chest. Once his orgasm finished, Anna moved so that her tits were dangling over Jacob's mouth.

"Lick them clean, Slut," Anna ordered.

Jacob hesitated briefly, then moved his head up towards Anna's tits and began licking his cum off of her. Once she was cleaned to her satisfaction, Anna leaned back and untied Jacob.

"Good boy. We're going to take a bit of a break for dinner, then I have one more thing to do to you before we call it a night. I love how submissive you're being, it's making me incredibly horny," she said.

Anna ordered Jacob to clean up the toys with the exception of the plug inside of him, then ordered him to get dressed and meet her downstairs for dinner. She stepped into the bathroom to clean off and get dressed, then went downstairs to meet Jacob.

After dinner, Anna sent Jacob to the master bathroom with instructions.

"Take the plug out and give yourself another enema. Once you are done with that, put the plug back in and thoroughly clean yourself in the shower. Once you're out, yell down for me. When I walk up, I expect you to be on all fours on the bed, completely naked."

"Yes, Mistress."

Anna heard Jacob yell for her, and she walked upstairs after waiting a minute. She found Jacob naked on all fours, just as she had asked. The plug was visible and Jacob's cock hung partially erect between his legs. Anna gave his butt a light swat, then she blindfolded and gagged Jacob.

"You can't talk now, but if anything feels uncomfortable either shake your head, pull away, or reach back and stop me and I will stop immediately. Otherwise, feel free to moan as much as you like, relax, and enjoy," Anna said into his ear.

Anna grabbed the rest of the toys that she wanted from around the room and moved behind Jacob. She grabbed a strap on harness and stepped off the bed briefly to put it on. Next, she grabbed the smaller of the two dildos that she had bought and connected it to the harness. Once that was done, she got back on the bed behind Jacob and slowly pulled out the plug. She then put more lube on her fingers and slipped two of them into his ass. They slid in easily, and she began to massage his prostate. She watched as his cock grew and could hear him moan through the gag. She added a third finger, which he readily accepted. After a couple minutes, she withdrew her fingers, smiling as Jacob pushed back towards her in protest. She lubed up the dildo, then spoke to Jacob.

"I think you're going to enjoy this, so just relax," she said.

She lined up the end of the dildo with Jacob's asshole and started to push it in. She could tell Jacob was horny since he almost immediately began pushing back against her and the dildo. She took that as a sign that she could go quicker, so she picked up the pace and soon had the entire dildo inside of Jacob. She then started to move in and out, picking up her pace as she went. Even with the gag in, Jacob's moans were clearly audible. Anna had never pegged Jacob before, but she was enjoying the power of it. She reached down and spanked Jacob, then grabbed his hips and started pulling him to her as she fucked him.

"You like that, slut? You like having your ass pounded?" Anna asked.

Jacob moaned loudly in response, which Anna took as a yes.

"Do you want the big one now?" she asked.

Jacob nodded, so Anna pulled out and changed to the bigger dildo that she had bought. She ordered Jacob to flip onto his back, and once he was on his back she removed the blindfold.

"I want to look you in the eye while I take your ass," she said as she lubed up the dildo and placed it at the entrance to his stretched asshole.

Anna began pushing into Jacob, using one hand to guide the dildo while she used her other hand to grab Jacob's chin and force him to stare up at her. Jacob was already stretched out, so Anna quickly bottomed out with the dildo and began to fuck him. She increased the pace and intensity, and Jacob moaned wildly through his gag with pleasure. Anna took the hand that wasn't on Jacob's chin and grabbed Jacob's cock. She removed her other hand from Jacob's chin and slapped him in his face.

"That's right Jacob, take it in the ass like a good slut," Anna said.

Anna continued to peg Jacob, and she saw precum start to leak out of Jacob's cock. She began to stroke it lightly, and even through the gag she could tell Jacob was moaning as loudly as she'd ever heard him.

"Cum for me, Jacob. Cum for me while I pound your ass," Anna demanded as she began to quickly stroke his cock.

Anna saw Jacob tense up, and she pointed his cock up at him as he began to orgasm. Despite the fact that it was his third orgasm of the day, Jacob unloaded more cum than she had ever seen from him. He drenched his face, chest, and stomach while moaning loudly. Anna continued to peg him as he came, only slowing after his orgasm had finished. She reached up and removed the gag from Jacob's mouth.

"Did you like that, Baby?" Anna asked.

"Fuck, Anna, that may have been the best orgasm of my life," Jacob responded as he caught his breath.

"Good, I was hoping you'd enjoy it."

Anna gave a few more gentle thrusts before pulling out of Jacob's ass.

"Go get cleaned up in the shower. I'm going to clean up in here, then I want you to grab a couple beers and join me in the hot tub. We're done for the night, but I want to relax with you a bit before we go to bed," said Anna.

Half an hour later, Anna and Jacob sat naked together in the hot tub. Snow fell gently on their faces, and steam rose into the cool night air. Jacob had his arm around Anna, and they drank their beers and enjoyed the cool night air. They were both exhausted after their turns dominating each other, and they let the hot tub relax their muscles. After a few minutes, Anna turned and looked up at Jacob.

"So, we're definitely doing this again in the future, right?" she asked.

"Of course we are," Jacob responded.