Taking Turns

Story Info
Short story of a country wife and mother surviving COVID.
3.5k words
4.63
76.1k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't take a lot of your time; I'll just get the simple stuff out of the way quick. My name is Darlene and I am celebrating my fortieth birthday this year. I grew up in rural Kansas, where they roll up the sidewalks at ten at night and don't sell beer on Sunday.

I live on a farm in a small town called Maple Hill outside of Topeka where my husband farms. I teach match at the local middle school, I baked cookies for my children for Sunday school; and wear conservative blue jeans and loose tops to hide my 36C's.

I am also a closet slut; and no I am not in the least ashamed of it. I met my husband at Kansas State when I got my teaching degree; we've been married for twenty-one years and yes we love each other very much.

Daniel knew of my love of sex when we met, I made no bones about it. When I hit college and that wonderful world of cocks opened up to me; I went nuts. I've been going nuts ever since.

Oh Daniel would be considered above average in the sex drive department by today's conservative rural standards. He makes sure he screws my brains out at least twice a week or more; but honestly, I could do it every damn day and it wouldn't be enough.

We have two sons, Luke and Paul; and yes almost everyone around here finds some way to put a bible on their kids' name. The boys are nineteen and twenty and both in college. Yes, they are both from Daniel, I am very sure of that. Why would I say that; because Dan isn't the only cock that's plumbed my pussy in the last twenty years.

What people don't know, doesn't hurt them; and that includes my personal life. Dan and I make frequent trips to Topeka, which has a fairly large swinger population. We have attended numerous parties, where both Dan and I have "partaken" as one would say.

No offense, there is nothing hotter than watching Dan screw another tight pussy; while some guy is shoving a dick up me. And sometimes we would go just because I was itching, and Dan knew it. He would happily let me bang a couple of big cocks, while he sat and had a cold beer.

Before you judge our lives, go live your own. Everyone has a different way to get through life, sex just happens to be mine. No, I don't love every cock that comes by, I love my husband. But when the ache hits, the brain tends to die and getting a good dicking can reset the blood flow.

Well, all that came to a screeching halt when COVID hit. Hell, everything went crazy. The parties vanished, the traveling stopped; and worst; the boys came home. Needless to say, by month two I was fucking coming unglued.

Rubber only goes so far; and after two months of shoving one up you; you REALLY miss a good cock; and your brain tends to not work right. Things you would never have considered in your former life start to take hold.

It started when Paul came into the house without his shirt on. COVID hit in March and by the end of May the heat was setting in. Paul is about six foot and had played football in high school.

When a twenty year old chiseled sweat slick chest walks by; I thought I would wet my panties, and it wasn't from piss. I just froze at the sink and watched him walk over and get a cold drink out of the fridge. When he tipped the bottle back and arched his chest out, I watched those biceps ripple. My eyes shot down to the bulge in his jeans, my panties stuck to my crease.

I turned around, and without a word walked out of the kitchen, up the stairs to my bedroom, and closed the door. I pulled out my nine inch little friend, laid on the bed; and fucked myself to a screaming orgasm as the image of my bare chested son burned in my mind.

As always, sensitive Dan picked up on my mood like a hawk. He didn't say anything that day; but as we got ready for bed that night, he cornered me in the bathroom.

"So what's going on Dar" he asked.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

"Bullshit" he scoffed. "The last time I saw you like this I had been at the chemical seminar in Kansas City and you hadn't had sex in two weeks."

"Fuck off" I sighed.

Dan came up behind me as I stood at the sink brushing my teeth. I literally dropped my toothbrush in the sink when his hand shot under my short night shirt, and two thick fingers drove into me from behind.

"Fuck" I gasped as a wet squelch signaled just how soaked I already was.

"You're fucking dripping" Dan pushed his fingers deeper.

"Please" I gasped even as I gripped the sink edges.

His fingers set that slow teasing pace he knew drove me insane. God he had been playing my body for twenty years and knew every trick. My belly flipped when his finger tips scrapped that spot at the top of my pussy, and I squeaked as my knees shook.

"Who is it?" he asked; his voice hot in my ear. "Who did you see?" he pressed.

"Don't...please baby" I groaned.

I was trying to warn him but he would have nothing to do with it. His fingers kept tormenting me, making me hang on that edge of heaven, without letting me fall. But it was his next words that sent a shock wave through my body.

"Which of them" his voice was rumbling; "which of the boys did you see?"

I wanted to deny, refuting his words. I was a good mother; no mother had the thoughts I had earlier today. But my mouth opened, my legs quivered; then those fingers scraped across my G-spot; and only one word popped out of my mouth.

"Paul" I gasped.

"Twenty year old...strong, powerful biceps holding you down; while his thick cock fills you again and again." Dan's voice painted a picture that flared in my mind.

"Shit" I grunted, and came.

My whole body jerked as I clung to the bathroom sink, hot juices gushing out around Dan's fingers to splatter to the bathroom floor. I stared into the mirror, into the face of a woman in heat; as my own juices ran down my thighs. The image of my son banging the shit out of me was filling my brain.

"Bastard" I pulled my quivering body away from Dan. "Do you know how indecent you are" I huffed; and marched for the bedroom.

I want to say I made my husband go without sex that night; I was so pissed at him. Unfortunately my body doesn't always follow my brain; and Dan knew every fucking trigger. It only took his raging hard cock, and some well placed kisses on my skin, and I was putty.

Dan did everything right; slowly licking me; then sliding in deep. Slow powerful strokes that made my body climb again. In the darkness of the bedroom, I tried to rid my mind of the image of Paul, but it wasn't working; and worse; every time I thought of him, my climax drew closer.

But it wasn't me that tipped the scale, it was Dan. I could feel his cock thickening inside me; I heard the familiar catch in his breathing. I reached up and stroked his nipples above me.

"Yesssssss" I moaned. "Cum in me baby, fill me" I rasped up at him.

"I cumming...mom" Dan whispered above me.

I felt his cock jerk as I opened my mouth, heat filling my belly. The image of Paul's face in the darkness; and my body erupted.

"Paulllll" I moaned as my belly jerked.

Cream filled me, and cream pumped out of me; all at the same time. I was having one of those wonderful, toe curling orgasms; as my husband drove the image of our son into my fevered brain.

"Ghhhhuuuaaaaaaaaa" I growled as pussy juices flowed out of me soaking the bed.

By the time Dan collapsed onto the bed beside me, I was gasping for air from the intensity; my body still tingling.

"Jesus that was hot" Dan whispered.

"You're an animal" I whispered back.

"Would you fuck him?" Dan's voice came in the darkness.

"In a heartbeat" my answer took only two second of thought, before total honesty drove it out.

I turned on my side, signaling an end to the conversation. I didn't want to discuss my own perversion. Oh I'm a slut all right; and yes give me a hard cock and I'll ride it. But even I had limits, or so I thought.

It took two weeks more of COVID, and Dan working the fields all day; when things shifted for the worse. I was going nuts since that night with Dan, and it seemed like Paul was taking extra chances to be bare chested around me. Once, he came out of the shower wrapped in a towel, and just stood feet from me; and I swear to God he was showing off.

I all but attacked Dan that night, and when he again whispered our sons name; I thought I was having the mother of all orgasms when he called me mommy.

By this time, Dan had more than encouraged the seed; and he had also been talking to Paul. It apparently had taken a little time for Dan to convince him that his PTA attending, school teacher mom; wasn't what he thought she was.

Once he realized and once Dan made it clear the door was open; my dear loving son waited. And when the opportunity presented; just like his father, he sprang.

That opportunity was stretched out on a blanket in the back yard with the warm sun baking my brain as well as my skin. School had gotten out from online classes the week before; there was nothing else to do with Dan in the field.

I knew Paul and Luke were in the house; but we had never been shy about our bodies; as long as we were in private. For the pool or beach I had one bikini; for tanning I had a different one. To say my tanning suit had small triangles of cloth was an understatement.

Look, at forty I've worked damn hard to keep this shape; and I'm fucking proud of it. I like having the over body tan as much a possible. So, laying on my stomach, one thin string of my thong bottom running deep between the cheeks of my ass, and the top string undone; let's face it; I was nude.

I was half asleep in the warm sun, and never heard the approaching steps in the grass. I faintly heard the splurge of the tanning bottle, and then strong powerful hands were on me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned as they worked me over.

God did he know what he was doing. Every muscle in my back and shoulders melted under that rubbing and kneading. If the sun hadn't baked my brain by then; then those hands cooked my body. By the time they hit my waist; and then the firm cheeks of my ass; the towel under me was soaked.

"Mmmmhmmmmm" I moaned as first one cheek and then the other was kneaded.

When they moved down to my thighs, I opened my legs without even thinking. First one thigh and then the other were massaged into total submission.

My brain should have known better, there was no way Dan was back to the house at this time of day; but I was rapidly losing ground as those hands did delightful things to me. When they slid up the oil slick insides of my thighs, I did the indecent thing, I spread open even more.

"Unngggggggggg" I moaned, as one fat finger slid up my slit.

I knew it wasn't Dan, I did; but I was past fighting. I arched my ass up, driving that finger deeper, as juices dripped out of me. A second finger slid into me, and my ass bounced.

"You're soaked." A voice behind me rumbled.

"Fuck me" I grunted without thinking.

Those fingers slid free with an obscene sucking noise, and I felt one hairy leg was thrown over my thigh.

Hairy; my brain started to wake up. Dan didn't have hairy legs. I started to raise my head, when the swollen head of a cock slipped between my oil slick thighs from behind.

"Who...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned as that cock slid forward, opening my soaked lips.

Dan has a very nice cock, thank you; but every cock is different. This one was a bit shorter, but way fatter. I felt my walls stretch to fit it; and that sensation of fullness hit my belly.

"Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned as it drove deep.

"Fuck yeah" I heard behind me as it bottomed out.

Powerful hips pushed down on the cheeks of my ass, driving me into the blanket. That voice, I KNEW that voice.

"Paul" I gasped.

"Fucking...my...mom" I heard him grunt behind me in time with deep strokes.

He didn't have the finesse Dan had, but damn did he have the energy. He quickly picked up the pace; and his hips were soon slapping against my shaking ass as he pounded down into me.

"Oh fuck...oh God yes...Paul...fuck momma..." I babbled as he hammered my body into the blanket and ground.

Juices were pouring out of me as that fat thick prick stretched me until I thought he would split me in half. With the energy of a twenty year old, he was like a piston driving in and out of me; and it was exactly what I needed. It was raw, primal fucking at its best.

"Oh shit...Oh Paul...I'm going to cum" I gasped as my gut tightened.

"Cum on me mom" his hot voice was in my ear. "Cum on my dick" he rasped.

"PAAAUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" I screamed as my body exploded.

"MOMMMMMMMMMMM" he roared behind me as my pussy walls clamped down on him.

Scalding heat filled my belly as I felt him unload inside me; fuck it felt so good. I clawed at the blanket, and whimpered my way through a mind bending orgasm; as my twenty year old son dumped a hot load in me.

It was obscene, it was incest, it was illegal; it was also one of the biggest orgasms of my life. I was literally incoherent as Paul slid his softening dick out of me.

I just lay splayed out on the blanket gasping for breath, hot cum oozing out of my pussy; as Paul climbed to his feet and headed for the house. He didn't say a single word as he left; and I didn't have the energy to call out to him.

It took a bit before my limbs finally cooperated again. I wobbled my way back into the house and to the kitchen. Grabbing cold water I guzzled it down, my body dehydrated from the sun and Paul's manhandling of me.

I was still trying to reason out what to say to Paul, or even say to Dan for God's sake; when around the corner from the dining room; came my nineteen year old son Luke.

I just froze by the kitchen counter as Luke looked me over. My bikini barely covered anything; and it was already still askew from my romp on the blanket. One firm breast was fully visible, and the bottom triangle barely covered my shaved pussy. I could feel hot cum still dribble down my thighs as Luke stared at me like a piece of prime meat.

"Looking good mom" he gave a smile.

When he started walking towards me in just his boxer shorts, I panicked. He wouldn't? He couldn't be thinking...?

"Nice tit's" he said calmly.

I struggled to pull the small triangle over my exposed breast, even as he closed on me. His eyes dropped to my thighs, and then came back up.

"Looks like Paulie did a number" he chuckled.

I flushed with embarrassment that he could actually see the mixed cream running down my thighs. By then he stood in front of me, my eyes glanced down and I almost groaned. The front of his boxers was tented rigid, and fuck was he big.

"Luke" I gasped. "I'm your mother" I tried to regain reason to this morning.

"You're also a slut" Luke said in such a calm voice. "At least that's what dad told us."

Dan, what had he told them; oh God no I thought. I had no resistance as Luke turned me around the face the kitchen counter, his young tanned body coming up behind me.

I had been to dozens of parties; had more men fuck me than I could remember; but only a few times had I been fucked twice in such rapid succession. Yet, every fiber in my body was lighting on fire, and I couldn't stop it.

"Luke...we shouldn't" I murmured as I felt the fat head of his cock nestle against my cum soaked lips.

I never said we can't, I never once refused; I couldn't. I only claimed the obvious, that this was so morally wrong it was unbelievable. Then Luke shocked me to my core with his words.

"To bad mom, it's my turn" he told me.

"AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I wailed as he slid in.

My hands slapped down on the kitchen counter as I tried to brace myself. God that cock keeps going and going...he wasn't as thick as Paul; but holy GOD.

"How...big..." I grunted as he finally bottomed out inside me.

"Nine inches" I heard him gloat behind me.

I wanted to tell him he was a conceited bastard; I couldn't. He pulled back to the crowned head, and then slammed nine inches of hard cock up my cunt.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I screamed in total abandon.

Luke did exactly that, he powered into me, his hips slapping my ass. God it felt like he was hitting my womb he was so fucking deep. Like any nineteen year old, Luke's brain was not connected to his body. He kept hammering away at me, even as he babbled about his father.

"Dad told us...you need...fucking...every day" Paul panted.

I could feel my breasts sliding along the counter as Luke hammered deeper. My brain was going fuzzy, but I tried to listen to him.

"Paul and I...figure take...turns..." he grunted.

Take turns? Dear God I was in cock heaven I thought. My sons were going to fuck me every day; and my husband had arranged everything. What more could a closet slut want, I dimly thought.

I could feel my toes starting to curl again, my vision tunneled as my gut tightened. I was going to cum; and it was huge.

"Can I cum...inside" I heard Luke ask behind me.

Oh God my loving son, I thought. I looked over my shoulder at him, his face screwed up in a grimace as he tried to hold on.

"Cum in me baby, fill momma" I husked back at him.

"I love you mom" Luke moaned; and then liquid heat filled my belly.

I saw the most beautiful serene face of raw pleasure cross Luke's face; and that was the last thing I remembered for the next few minutes. I remember screaming as my body exploded. My vision turned to sparks of light as my body convulsed on the counter.

"AAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard the wail, not realizing it was me.

Cream splattered from between my thighs to the kitchen floor as I did the unthinkable, I squirted as my son pumped me full of his hot seed. It was one of the strongest orgasms my brain could remember as Luke emptied himself into his mother.

I just lay sprawled on the kitchen counter as Luke's softening cock slid out. I could feel our mixed cum oozing out and down my thighs; God I must have looked like a well fucked slut; and I felt like it. For the first time in month's I was completely, and totally sated.

"Going to have any left for me tonight" I heard that familiar voice.

Weakly raising my head from the counter, I saw Dan standing at the refrigerator munching on cold chicken; like seeing his wife splayed out dripping cum from two men was the most common sight.

"Oh my God" I moaned as I tried to make my body move. "What have you done?" I gasped as I tried to pull myself up.

"Gave my beautiful wife what she needed" Dan kissed my sweat soaked forehead. "Later baby" he smiled.

COVID or not, I was the most satisfied woman in probably the entire county on my fortieth birthday three days later. I had a twenty year old cock shoved down my throat; a nineteen year old huge dick shoved in my dripping cunt; and a happy husband pounding my ass...all at the same time. I was right where I wanted to be, in cock heaven; in the middle of my quarantine living room.

They can do it together, or take turns; I don't care; as long as mom gets her daily dose.