All Comments on 'Taking Turns'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Another MDM classic! Loved it! So fucking hot! Just wished it was longer to lengthen the pleasure reading it. At the beginning, when she described her job, I thought of a few things that could be taught in a "match" class. lol Five stars and a favorite point!

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
F**king Awesome

dude! Great story, MDM! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dang..

You are an incredible writer..

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

A bit short, but a very nice story non the less, keep up the good work

BH54BH54over 3 years ago
WOW

This was the hottest story I have ever read.

Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

Quote: "I teach match at the local middle school..." What subject is that? They never had that on my curriculum.

Quote: "Yes, they are both from Daniel, I am very sure of that. Why would I say that; because Dan isn't the only cock that's plumbed my pussy in the last twenty years." Well, if Dan's wasn't the only cock pumping up inside then there could have been any number of potential fathers so to affirm that they were from Dan is wrong.

Otherwise it was a good lusty story of a very horny woman enjoying herself to the max.

5 stars to you.

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curiousover 3 years ago

FYI, Kansas sells beer on Sunday now.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
Chris7 you nerd

Chris7 are you a college professor of American literature? Who gives a fuck about one misspelled word: most adventurous parties offer condoms to those who want that extra level of protection from both the chance of the odd disease and careless bastard that hopes the woman is fertile and not protected; as so many of you jerks that read some of these stories want, that those whose play get pregnant by all they play with!

Get a life or stick to grading your students papers and enjoy the work of these amateur writers trying to give us some enjoying sexcapades!!!!

Get job again MDM, keep UP the HARD (ON)GREAT WORK!!

UmmAightUmmAightover 3 years ago
Ummm.........

Going into the story, I didn't know what it was going to be(the title interested me very much). After some reading I realized it was a short jack-off story which I do enjoy some of the time but I'm not really a fan of them. I will say this though, the global pandemic effects all the people differently. So, taking that concept and showing how it effected the mother sexually was really clever. The sex scenes were alright(I just need more build-up). 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope both your sons knocked you up with kid in you

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

If you can imagine all the other stuff, you can figure out that Darlene teaches Math, not the misspelled Match.. As far as her contention that both kids are Dan's, that's easier. Swing clubs have a couple of rules, such as frequent STD testing as well as birth control being the responsibility of the individual members, since a lot prefer bareback for the thrill. If Darlene was attending while fertile and not on birth control, then Dan didn't care if she got pregnant by someone else, which is a distinct possibility and a not uncommon kink. But, given the fact that both attended regularly until COVID hit, they would have had a lot more than just two kids if Darlene didn't have any protection during their visits. Just accept that this is a wank fest, and stop trying to bring real world logic into it. And base your votes on how hot the story is, not on whether it's realistic...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Adanaliyik

"...then Dan didn't care if she got pregnant by someone else, which is a distinct possibility and a not uncommon kink."

It's hardly a kink if he doesn't care. It's a kink if it gives him a thrill. If he doesn't care he is numb.

Also, at least for men, this IS an uncommon kink.

You also have to accept that for some people a story lacking logic might not be hot. In this age and day in "Western countries" its all about liberalism, yet you want to lecture others about their emotions?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous