All Comments on 'Taking What's His'

by kinkypianist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good!

Great story! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was so hot and I loved the descriptive words you used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

You didn't try to make it a mystery on who he was. It was well done and effective. I need this in my life.

Hornybbwslut4u1982Hornybbwslut4u1982over 3 years ago

That was so hot and one of my biggest fantasies. Very well written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Read

A nicely written and very arousing tale. I only wish it was a little longer. But still a very enjoyable story. Good job and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Risky Assumption

The assumption that she is into degradation, sexual objectification, rape play, or non-con play of any type, just because he saw a few bdsm toys, is not only risky but just plain uneducated in the kink community. I know this is just an erotic fictitious short story but it depicts a pretty narrow stereotype.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyover 3 years ago
Great story!

I feel like I've read this story somewhere else before, so I'm not entirely sure if its your work or not (forgive me if it is). Either way, its a vert fast paced, well written story that does it's job of capturing the readers attention. :)

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Loved it. She knew who he was, and he knew she knew. He even outed himself to the neighbor so he wasn’t actually trying to hid his identity. He was rough the way they both liked and he didn’t hurt her.

He never needed that knife, but it definitely added to the vibe. The slowly-cutting-clothes-off thing is hot. I would believe an epilogue that described a weird, slowly-developed relationship where they were great together. Maybe he would randomly appear at night, then started leaving a single flower tagged progressively “Good girl,” and “My good girl.” Then they ran into each other in daylight, knowingly act as if they’d never interacted since her move, and she said, Yes, when he invited her to coffee. When they move in together the neighbor still thinks they’re in the newlywed phase, except this time it’s for real. Would love a little follow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkypianist@kinkypianist
I write stories that my Dom and I reenact, and I always appreciate new ideas to write about (and act out!). About me: pianist, therapist, immigrant and kinkster with an overactive imagination.