All Comments on 'Taking What's His Pt. 02'

by LolaTheVirgin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it up!

Very nice continuation! I thought it was interesting how she's afraid but her body is reacting the opposite way. I'm excited to read the next one!

Justagirl24Justagirl24about 6 years ago
Really...

"I can taste it, her cherry." That's just terrible writing. Also, where is the character development? I feel no attachment to either of them. She doesn't try to scream or fight? She just willing accepts his "dominance" over her? Here's to hoping this story gets better!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue

I'm not sure why you have a few negative reviews. You write well and I enjoy the storyline. Although, if your going to continue with this story perhaps make it longer or post a chapter more than once a month. Please continue the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good!

Good job writing! I think that it could use a little more character development. Should she be fighting him more? She really had no reason to be scared of him except for his size and scissors there isn't anything too scary about him.

I think it would be more realistic if she fought more. If she does this then it gives him a reason to spank her and then she can be scared.

If you need someone to proofread then let me know!

-Innocent Venus

LolaTheVirginLolaTheVirginabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author Note

I wrote this right after the first chapter but it kept getting sent back. I did a bunch of editing and it finally got posted so yay!! Hopefully I'll have better luck with this next chapter being accepted. To those who were kind, thanks for the lovely comments y'all! I really appreciate it. :)

Innocent Venus, thanks so much for the offer! I might have to take you up on that!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doth protest too much

Hi! Just so you know, when you use the saying "The lady doth protests too much" it means that someone is protesting too much for someone who doesn't like it. Ie. "Oh my God you like Danny!" "Shut up, no I don't! He's not even that cute, and his hair is way too floppy. How could you say that? You're so gross. He's gross too. Ugh." In that situation, if they really didn't like Danny it would make sense that they say, "No I don't, that's gross," and be done with it. So the first situation is when you would say "Methinks the lady doth protest too much.'

If someone doesn't protest at all it is an inappropriate time to use that.

I like the kidnapping premise :) keep writing please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLolaTheVirgin@LolaTheVirgin
Here to test out my writing skills before publishing for real. I hope everyone enjoys my stories!! Any and all feedback is very welcome. :) I don't do cam so don't ask. I only chat and write. That's it. Follow my bdsmlr: LolaTheVirgin2011

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES